Rangers bombshell

Selkirkhmfc1874

There is no way Douglas Park would go after Dungcaster and his gang if he did not have the evidence he claims to have no way. 

The guy's business turn over is over 800 million a year he earnes from that 16 to 20 million a year. He is a successful business man 

He is no mug. 

We need to get on board and hopefully save us from being relagated. 

Reconstruction is simply not going to happen this might be our best chance. 

Of staying in the top flight. 

Relegation plus the financial impact of this virus could see us languishing in the championship for a while or worse 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IveSeenTheLight

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• merrymac

• Bazzas right boot

Really hope Rangers are going after Lawwell and that they have the evidence to bring him down. Doncaster’s position is virtually untenable already imho

3 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

**** rangers. There's no way they have anything. Sounds more like a fishing expedition. 

Least they are doing something I wish we would do the same What is trying to be done to this club is wrong on so many levels how can we conclude a season with still so much to fight for is just inconceivable and the so called hearts fans that say they can see where the SPFL are coming from is laughable how can you say with Sporting integrity that we deserve to be demoted with the league unfinished is madness 

Edited by Kyle1874

3 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

**** rangers. There's no way they have anything. Sounds more like a fishing expedition. 

and you base that on what ?

we will see

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm assuming there will be no professional sport in Scotland this year.  Many people will be of a similar view.

That being the case potentially, Rangers proposal is a good one.  The main discussion should be how all these clubs can survive without income for another 8 months or more.

Who won what is frankly an irrelevance now.  Celtic won the LC fair and square.  No other club won anything.

The focus should be survival for every club from Celtic to Cowdenbeath.

This is exactly correct but you can rest assured Doncaster and his cronies will leave it too late to do anything.

1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

The SPFL impartial lawyer will just reject the request for some reason that is not clear. 

It's like looking for an open discussion in 1970s East Germany.

Have you got a link my friend?

3 hours ago, brianmc said:

If the rangers actually had any evidence of wrong doing they'd be shouting it from the rooftops-and for that reason I'm guessing this is more pandering to the lowest common denominator type shite.

I hope they do have comprehensive evidence to what they stated previously. It was hardly an independent though was it?

TheGoodLord

If Rangers have anything of note then they’d be advised to play it late for maximum impact. 

Not sure if this is a sideshow or our shot in last chance saloon. Whatever it is it’s torture for us supporters who are being completely strung out with relegation one minute and false hope the next. 

4 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

If Rangers have anything of note then they’d be advised to play it late for maximum impact. 

Not sure if this is a sideshow or our shot in last chance saloon. Whatever it is it’s torture for us supporters who are being completely strung out with relegation one minute and false hope the next. 

I see where you’re coming from by saying it’s torturous but the last chance saloon is a long way off. I was pissed off with the vote and Ann joining the reconstruction task force but this is going to run and run so I’m a bit more chilled about it. Forgetting the pandemic, government advice and all the things that are actually important, even in football you’ve had the Dutch going null and void today. This has a long way to go and I’m not actually that worried about it now. I wanted Ann to get lawyers involved early but I now think it’s better to play that card as late as possible. 

2 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

just in case people haven't read the Rangers statement. Gloves starting to come off after today's whitewash which was sadly all too predicable. For me Rangers are out to get Doncaster and 1 or 2 others more than stopping Celtic being awarded a title as opposed to winning it which would always be tainted.  

image.png.d32293d621eea8e4c0e7a8f0d0721be0.png

There is no doubt we will be one of the other clubs backing Rangers request.

Rangers have been persistent in their claim that they have a dossier of evidence. I’d be amazed if they don’t have something worthwhile otherwise their repeated claims would make them look ridiculous. To be fair the interviews with Scot Gardiner and Dave Cormack on Sportsound over the last few weeks have provided sufficient evidence to merit an independent investigation alone. The Les Gray interview will undoubtedly have been scrutinised by Rangers as well. If there are inconsistencies and/or untruths I’m sure they will have found those.

Rangers obviously smell enough blood that they think there could be a kill at the end of it. The next week will be interesting.

TheGoodLord
2 minutes ago, Zico said:

I see where you’re coming from by saying it’s torturous but the last chance saloon is a long way off. I was pissed off with the vote and Ann joining the reconstruction task force but this is going to run and run so I’m a bit more chilled about it. Forgetting the pandemic, government advice and all the things that are actually important, even in football you’ve had the Dutch going null and void today. This has a long way to go and I’m not actually that worried about it now. I wanted Ann to get lawyers involved early but I now think it’s better to play that card as late as possible. 

Thanks for that I will try and tap into your thinking, however it’s clear SPFL just want it called soon as. AB is doing the right thing in putting it to clubs that it’s simply wrong that clubs/supporters/communities have been or going to be very heavily penalised as a result of this pandemic. It will be left to clubs to decide if they want right the wrongs. 

4 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

Thanks for that I will try and tap into your thinking, however it’s clear SPFL just want it called soon as. AB is doing the right thing in putting it to clubs that it’s simply wrong that clubs/supporters/communities have been or going to be very heavily penalised as a result of this pandemic. It will be left to clubs to decide if they want right the wrongs. 

I’ve no doubt that other clubs want to **** us as much as possible. I’m just feeling more confident that external factors may hinder that vindictiveness. Maybe I’ve just had the right number of drinks to give me that optimism!

TheGoodLord
1 minute ago, Zico said:

I’ve no doubt that other clubs want to **** us as much as possible. I’m just feeling more confident that external factors may hinder that vindictiveness. Maybe I’ve just had the right number of drinks to give me that optimism!

Ha! I’m not sure what the balance of drinks is. Too many and I oscillate between doomed and saved not enough to drink and I overthink it. The more I do think about it though the more I just think it’s plain wrong that any club should suffer as a result of tragic and freak circumstances. 

Just now, TheGoodLord said:

Ha! I’m not sure what the balance of drinks is. Too many and I oscillate between doomed and saved not enough to drink and I overthink it. The more I do think about it though the more I just think it’s plain wrong that any club should suffer as a result of tragic and freak circumstances. 

That’s a conscience you have my friend. While we clearly have an interest, and forgetting the other teams crazy bantz about us, I cannot think that anyone in their right mind thinks that a team (Partick) who are two points behind, with a game in hand against a team they’ve already beaten, who only have the game in hand due to playing in the SPFL’s other competition, deserve to be expelled from their league. Maybe we get ****ed over but with no football on the horizon, other leagues to decide, possible legal action/reconstruction and (more importantly) pandemic and government decisions, I don’t think this is resolved any time soon. 

TheGoodLord
12 minutes ago, Zico said:

That’s a conscience you have my friend. While we clearly have an interest, and forgetting the other teams crazy bantz about us, I cannot think that anyone in their right mind thinks that a team (Partick) who are two points behind, with a game in hand against a team they’ve already beaten, who only have the game in hand due to playing in the SPFL’s other competition, deserve to be expelled from their league. Maybe we get ****ed over but with no football on the horizon, other leagues to decide, possible legal action/reconstruction and (more importantly) pandemic and government decisions, I don’t think this is resolved any time soon. 

Amen to that 🙏  

WoolfordsHearts

"Rangers bombshell"🤦🏻‍♂️

Honestly,who believes anything these newco ^^^^s have to say.

I want Hearts bombshell news,legal stuff we're taking these spfl b******s to task and not waiting for that dross to try and save us.

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Zico said:

100%

6 hours ago, brianmc said:

If the rangers actually had any evidence of wrong doing they'd be shouting it from the rooftops-and for that reason I'm guessing this is more pandering to the lowest common denominator type shite.

The thing is, if they do have something then the SPFL would be as well dealing with it now or every time they try to do something that The Rangers don't like it'll be used as a threat against them.

Seymour M Hersh
9 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Really hope Rangers are going after Lawwell and that they have the evidence to bring him down. Doncaster’s position is virtually untenable already imho

Which translates to a massive pay rise in the SPFL.

Seymour M Hersh
7 hours ago, TheGoodLord said:

Word of the thread sir. 👍:verysmug:

Biffa Bacon
8 hours ago, Zico said:

All the clubs that voted yes, already knew this information, we all cannot believe that anyone with an ounce of morals can think yes was the correct way to vote...... but they did. You are reintroducing a moral and common sense argument, that has already been rejected by a large margin.

Biffa Bacon
22 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Point of order chaps, I can't believe what I'm reading here.

THE rangers ffs

Moral guardians of Scottish football. 😂

I would not trust the rangers as far as I could throw them, they have done the dirty on us many times in the past, why would this be any different now, they have there own agenda.

Part of yesterday's Club 1872 statement:

"Scottish football supporters deserve decisions taken about the future of the Scottish game to be made in a transparent and competent way. That has not been the case in this debacle and it reflects badly on the entire game in this country. We hope that other Scottish clubs will support Rangers in cleaning up the way our game is governed when the time comes. If not then every club will suffer the repercussions as sponsors and supporters alike turn away from the game."

The above was said with no sense of irony on behalf of a club that died the self-inflicted death of liquidation and was miraculously resurrected for financial and contractual reasons by a scheming cabal of shysters, including Neil Doncaster and Rod MacKenzie, who drafted the secretive five-way agreement, a document that bestowed on the 'new same club' all the good bits from the old dead club such as titles and trophies while exonerating the 'new same club' from guilt for the sins of the old dead club such as a decade or more of industrial scale cheating.

Notwithstanding the lack of self-awareness coming out of Ibrox, Doncaster and MacKenzie should be held to account for their deliberately misleading conflation of the dishing out of prize money with accepting the SPFL's resolution and, much as it grates with me to say it, Rangers* should be commended in this instance for their actions.  

Edited by newbie
pur speling

There will be no football till early next year.Why not carry on as we left it in March.Season 20/21 did not happen.The only way out.

lost in space
17 minutes ago, stuartp said:

I would not trust the rangers as far as I could throw them, they have done the dirty on us many times in the past, why would this be any different now, they have there own agenda.

Of course they do. They are not doing this for Hearts or Partick or for the good of Scottish football.

However, what they are doing may suit us. Even if it does not save us - it will hopefully uncover the corruption in Scottish football.

highlandjambo3
14 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

**** rangers. There's no way they have anything. Sounds more like a fishing expedition. 

10 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

and you bass that on what ?

we will see

Red herring if you ask me but, it cod go either way 

Stendelsarmy
10 hours ago, TheGoodLord said:

That's what happening I think.

They'll want to make sure that when they release their dossier it isn't just swept over and discredited by Celtic's PR machine in the Scottish media. The slow burn route allows various people to dig their own grave deeper and deeper. Rangers then release the dossier late on when the scrambling about has happened and the matter is being looked at by an independent body

12 hours ago, Big Jam said:

There is no way Douglas Park would go after Dungcaster and his gang if he did not have the evidence he claims to have no way. 

The guy's business turn over is over 800 million a year he earnes from that 16 to 20 million a year. He is a successful business man 

He is no mug. 

Relegation plus the financial impact of this virus could see us languishing in the championship for a while or worse 

Park's business is currently at a standstill. He will be bricking it financially. 

part_time_jambo
15 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

They've got to be seen fighting,

9 in a row.

what their fans need to hear

47 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Of course they do. They are not doing this for Hearts or Partick or for the good of Scottish football.

However, what they are doing may suit us. Even if it does not save us - it will hopefully uncover the corruption in Scottish football.

Exactly. I wish people would get smart and put aside their childish obsession with making sure they don’t agree with anything Rangers, for a spell.  

When it suits, sometimes you need an enemy you currently aren’t at war with to help with a favour. 

1 hour ago, lost in space said:

I didn’t see anything in their review points that calls for the resolution to be set aside. It seems to me they want the process investigated with a view to clearing out the board, and no doubt replacing them with a more Rangers minded board. It’s nothing more than an attempt to get rid of Doncaster and flush out Lawell. Not a bad thing in itself but may not actually help us that much in regards to the decision.

Ex member of the SaS
13 hours ago, Big Jam said:

He is no mug. 

Can't remember where I read it, but if true, Park's car dealerships are mortgaged to the max and he has huge loans too. He may well have been making money before but the way people buy cars etc has changed and there is far more competition. 

This lockdown will have hit him hard and as someone posted on another thread car sales will be hugely discounted when things improve due to old and new stock being in abundance.

Ex member of the SaS
11 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I didn’t see anything in their review points that calls for the resolution to be set aside. It seems to me they want the process investigated with a view to clearing out the board, and no doubt replacing them with a more Rangers minded board. It’s nothing more than an attempt to get rid of Doncaster and flush out Lawell. Not a bad thing in itself but may not actually help us that much in regards to the decision.

Can't see how Sevco can have a grudge against Doncaster when he tried so hard to keep them up. Lawell on the other hand is another matter. Always thought his appointment was suspect.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Sorry but Rangers quite clearly have zero in the way of bullets up their sleeve. People clinging to the idea of the Huns serving up killer evidence are deluded 

27 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

surely if an independent investigation finds there was something wrong with either the resolution (say the wording and not stating about loans being available to clubs) or the way the vote was handled, then there would be grounds to state the vote was invalid and would not stand. I dont think even the SPFL would be able to brush that under the carpet as it would give added weight to any potential legal action

Ex member of the SaS

There is absolutely no reason why ending the league should have been linked with paying out league position money. Ok some teams ( us ) may have been able to gain a higher position should the games be played, but as suggested make the payments in the form of a loan. Tying the payments to ending the league was a backdoor way to give Celtic the title, nothing less and if that is not corrupt I can't see what is.

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

surely if an independent investigation finds there was something wrong with either the resolution (say the wording and not stating about loans being available to clubs) or the way the vote was handled, then there would be grounds to state the vote was invalid and would not stand. I dont think even the SPFL would be able to brush that under the carpet as it would give added weight to any potential legal action

Depends I suppose if the independent  review was set up to be legally binding on all parties.

The Deloite report actually reeks. I'm surprised they were happy to sign up to it considering what it says about them as an organisation - happy to lend legitimacy to corruption. 

Just reinforces the view that the SPFL should have no say whatsoever in the appointment of the independent investigator. They want this to be buried and there needs to be an inquiry. 

An investigative journalist would have a field day here. 

21 minutes ago, OTT said:

The Deloite report actually reeks. I'm surprised they were happy to sign up to it considering what it says about them as an organisation - happy to lend legitimacy to corruption. 

Just reinforces the view that the SPFL should have no say whatsoever in the appointment of the independent investigator. They want this to be buried and there needs to be an inquiry. 

An investigative journalist would have a field day here. 

It’s ludicrous. They’ve been asked to investigate ONLY the time line of emails from Dundee and they’ve simply confirmed the time line they’ve been fed. The sum total of their so called investigation amounts to checking the time stamps on half a dozen emails. That’s seriously it !!!

annushorribilis III
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

An independent investigation - a full & thorough investigation - would have started with the PTFC legal opinion but they didn't.

Ergo, there hasn't been a full & proper investigation : they looked at a narrow point ie the complaints directed at Doncaster's behaviour and  the Dundee email. 

They didn't look at the blatant lies :

money could not be given out because their articles didn't allow it (so, have a vote to change the articles, that should take 5 minutes to do and a day to draw up with a lawyer)

there was no other way to get the "end of season money" to the clubs - not true, loans were an option & the SPFL themselves admitted this. It was the SPFL who insisted on referring to "end of season money" to deliberately create the impression this was a legal pint that had to be satisfied   for making the payments,  IMO. 

The SPFL is asking everyone to believe that the main player in this (Nelms) can't remember if his club had voted or not. UNbelievable and just not credible. 

What were the discussions alluded to by Nlems - who was involved and what was it about ? 

Throw in the fact that Partick's legal opinion said the SPFL had contravened Company Law in allowing Dundee to "vote twice"  - not addressed either- then you have to  wonder what the point is in all of this.

1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

An independent investigation - a full & thorough investigation - would have started with the PTFC legal opinion but they didn't.

Ergo, there hasn't been a full & proper investigation : they looked at a narrow point ie the complaints directed at Doncaster's behaviour and  the Dundee email. 

They didn't look at the blatant lies :

money could not be given out because their articles didn't allow it (so, have a vote to change the articles, that should take 5 minutes to do and a day to draw up with a lawyer)

there was no other way to get the "end of season money" to the clubs - not true, loans were an option & the SPFL themselves admitted this. It was the SPFL who insisted on referring to "end of season money" to deliberately create the impression this was a legal pint that had to be satisfied   for making the payments,  IMO. 

The SPFL is asking everyone to believe that the main player in this (Nelms) can't remember if his club had voted or not. UNbelievable and just not credible. 

What were the discussions alluded to by Nlems - who was involved and what was it about ? 

Throw in the fact that Partick's legal opinion said the SPFL had contravened Company Law in allowing Dundee to "vote twice"  - not addressed either- then you have to  wonder what the point is in all of this.

i agree, my point wasn't in relation to the whitewash by deloitte but what could happen even though rangers haven't called for the vote to be invalidated

31 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Depends I suppose if the independent  review was set up to be legally binding on all parties.

agree, but also if an independent report said there was blatant and obvious corruption i dont think they could ignore it

Stendelsarmy
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Sorry but Rangers quite clearly have zero in the way of bullets up their sleeve. People clinging to the idea of the Huns serving up killer evidence are deluded 

Pointless, smug comment based on nothing. Time will tell.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
26 minutes ago, Stendelsarmy said:

Pointless, smug comment based on nothing. Time will tell.

Yeah yeah, be sure to notify me when it materialises