Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

10 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

My 3 tickets will be paying full price next season.

I'd gladly sign any request by the club to forego my discount for next season.

Even if they don’t offer that, just put the difference in to FoH. That’s what I plan to do.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lone Striker
33 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

I can tell you that probably decent football fans everywhere will have been touched and affected by the injustice of last season and maybe some, like me, want Hearts to dish out some well deserved payback. Certainly I would love to see Hearts take the Championship by storm, thrashing any team that dares to step inside fortress Tynecastle and rightfully get their place back in the SPL. For this coming season I decided not to renew my Cardiff season ticket but instead give my money to HMFC. My choice and I wouldn't have it any other way. HHGH, Hearts  only Hearts 💕. Terry. 

Superb gesture, Cardiffboy - appreciated by everyone on here I'm sure.    The impetus among fans to get right behind the club is fantastic - despite the likelihood that we'll only see a handful of games (if any).

2 hours ago, JALBO said:

My first dot count in a while would suggest over 11,000 have probably been sold - although I've had to make a few assumptions about which seats that currently show as sold were available for season ticket sales. 

To put some detail on my earlier post, this is how sales appeared at 5pm today:

Main 

Apparent seats available for purchase:  6,003

Seats still available: 1,323

Season tickets sold:  4,680

Roseburn

Apparent seats available for purchase:  2,914

Seats still available: 667

Season tickets sold:  2,247

Wheatfield

Apparent seats available for purchase:  5,804

Seats still available: 1,380

Season tickets sold:  4,424

Total estimated season tickets sold:  11,351 (not including wheelchair/carer season tickets)

Edited by JALBO
correction to figures for main stand

44 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

I can tell you that probably decent football fans everywhere will have been touched and affected by the injustice of last season and maybe some, like me, want Hearts to dish out some well deserved payback. Certainly I would love to see Hearts take the Championship by storm, thrashing any team that dares to step inside fortress Tynecastle and rightfully get their place back in the SPL. For this coming season I decided not to renew my Cardiff season ticket but instead give my money to HMFC. My choice and I wouldn't have it any other way. HHGH, Hearts  only Hearts 💕. Terry. 

Fantastic post. Hope you will be able to visit Tynecastle when circumstances allow. You will be made very welcome. 

57 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

Hi there Jake, I think you will find there will be a lot of new supporters fighting the cause for Hearts so I hope you give them all a great welcome. Scottish football probably doesn't register much down here outside of the OF, I have been proudly wearing my Hearts shirts around the city and had supportive comments too. 

👊👍

Sound mate

35 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Main 

Roseburn

Wheatfield

Total estimated season tickets sold:  11,351 (not including wheelchair/carer season tickets)

Gorgie?

Just now, JALBO said:

Doh! For Roseburn, read Gorgie. 

Kinda hoped for another coupla k to add on 😂😂

44 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Main 

Roseburn

Wheatfield

"Roseburn" should read "Gorgie". Apols.

49 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

why are no season tickets available in the Roseburn?

Last season (and before ) only Category Bs were sold. This season they’re not selling these in anticipation of being in Championship, so they’ve kicked us out!

However .... when (!) the Wheatfield , Gorgie and Main Stands are near to a ST sell out I’m sure the school end (Roseburn) will be opened for ST purchases!

3 hours ago, buzzbomb said:

SOLIDARSNOSC

If I had a modicum of tech ability then I'd do it myself so can anyone amemd this image to replace the flag with a Hearts  one?

20200816_000847.jpg

7 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

If I had a modicum of tech ability then I'd do it myself so can anyone amemd this image to replace the flag with a Hearts  one?

20200816_000847.jpg

That's the ticket Mikey. The writing in maroon, with Hearts flag.

17 hours ago, thegreatsd said:

My dad took me to Tynecastle when I was young and went to a lot games back in the eighties. He then bought me first season ticket when I was in my late teens. It’s a great way to spend time with each other. Think we’ve been in the same seats in the wheatfield for 24 or 25 years now. Today I managed to get a seat next to us for my 7 year old daughter. Really pleased with that as she can suffer like the rest of us! I always love going to the games with my dad and hopefully my daughter gets the same things I get from going with my dad. 

Thinking about it and all those great moments we have shared watching hearts makes me smile and I can’t wait to get to back to our seats. 

Moments like....

Ian Ferguson rifling in a cracker against Bayern.

Robbos record breaker against Rangers.

Snodins free kick against prague.

Rudi shooshing the hibs.

A tearful Scott Crabbe throwing his top into the crowd.

Quitongo scoring a last minute equaliser with bedlam everywhere.

Weir scoring two goals injury time much to the dismay of hibs. 

A wonderful 4-0 win stopping Celtics unbeaten run.

Fyssas singing.

Miko knocking over a linesman. 

Cup parades.

Hans Eskillson scoring a goal!

I could go on and on but you get the point. 

All the money in the world can’t give you these special moments but being a Jambo can. Hope to see you all back at tynecastle soon. 

You should have kept going..loved reading that

David McCaig
9 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Last season (and before ) only Category Bs were sold. This season they’re not selling these in anticipation of being in Championship, so they’ve kicked us out!

However .... when (!) the Wheatfield , Gorgie and Main Stands are near to a ST sell out I’m sure the school end (Roseburn) will be opened for ST purchases!

There are no Category A or B matches in the Championship and at present there is plenty of capacity in the other 3 stands.

14 hours ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

Top boy, well done mate 👏🏻👏🏻

Bit of a tangent but Bradford have announced they will be letting in 7k fans to games. Last year the sold 14k and Valley parade is about 25k. I think they are a pretty good comparison to Hearts in terms of ST faithful and attendance. 

I asked my ST holding mate about how they plan to make it work and he came back with this:

Very complicated, sold 14000 last year i think, every ticket will be Claret or Amber, the matches will alternate between them so everyone will get to go to half of all home games. Just hope me and my Dad will be allowed to attend the same matches

Now, in a fantasy world we’re SPFL aren’t fecking it up, could this be the model for Tynecastle going forward, if we see the togger this season? 

heartsfc_fan
5 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Time to update the thread title;

Incredible support!

Just now, **** the SPFL said:

what's the figure at now for ST's not on twitter so can't see how many sold

Eh, if you read the post above your comment 🧐

On 16/08/2020 at 11:00, Zen Jambo said:

Bit of a tangent but Bradford have announced they will be letting in 7k fans to games. Last year the sold 14k and Valley parade is about 25k. I think they are a pretty good comparison to Hearts in terms of ST faithful and attendance. 

I asked my ST holding mate about how they plan to make it work and he came back with this:

Very complicated, sold 14000 last year i think, every ticket will be Claret or Amber, the matches will alternate between them so everyone will get to go to half of all home games. Just hope me and my Dad will be allowed to attend the same matches

Now, in a fantasy world we’re SPFL aren’t fecking it up, could this be the model for Tynecastle going forward, if we see the togger this season? 

I am assuming we could get more in if we sit with members of our own household, I don't want sit with my sons at the moment but I am sure if we did it would allow for less requirements for social distancing

Leveins Battalion

reckon we'll sell 13500

Maybe more depending on who we sign.

Edited by Leveins Battalion

August Landmesser
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

reckon we'll sell 13500

The Cumdog Effect? :curtain:

And he’s not praying!

Incredible support.

And one that differs from the likes of Hibs and Aberdeen as even at our lowest we still back the club.

Not a chance either club in our position could sell as many.

7 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Incredible support.

And one that differs from the likes of Hibs and Aberdeen as even at our lowest we still back the club.

Not a chance either club in our position could sell as many.

A fantastic effort that neither of these two sc*mbag clubs could even come close to if they were in the same situation as us.

52 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

reckon we'll sell 13500

If we get that figure it's sensational but there again it does not surprise me at the Hearts support. We step up to the plate time and time again....Only Hearts.

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

reckon we'll sell 13500

by the time the games come around I agree ..

26 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

11,000 is amazing given what we have been through in the last six months. 

I think it’s more of “because” ram the rest.  😎

More than Hibs, I imagine, and not one ST fraudulently purchased. 

We call it love and support; they call us mugs. 

We give to our club; they steal from theirs.

Says it all. 

Clerry Jambo
15 minutes ago, martoon said:

More than Hibs, I imagine, and not one ST fraudulently purchased. 

We call it love and support; they call us mugs. 

We give to our club; they steal from theirs.

Says it all. 

We have smashed the 11K barrier, Hibs have just tickled it!!

The next dirty dodge from the SPFL/SFA will be a rule that fans can attend Premier games only....

2 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Time to update the thread title;

Can't deny the loyalty of this support that great given the wider picture.

Mid Calder Jambo
6 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The next dirty dodge from the SPFL/SFA will be a rule that fans can attend Premier games only....

...and Championship clubs have to return season ticket monies to purchasers.  Could you imagine the seeth when  11000 of us say "ram it, just keep the money Hearts as a donation"

Ive already decided my usual seats are a donation and I'm going to purchase another 2, because I can.

SPFL ram it.