Will You Purchase a Season Ticket

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Will You Purchase a Season Ticket (Poll)  

488 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Purchase A Season Ticket

• Yes - Dont care what happens I am a fan this is what I do
    • No - Hearts are shit/Scottish football is shit/we should never be in this position etc etc etc - I cannae hack it no more
    • Maybe - Its a financial or emotional choice not pending the SPFL farce
    • Maybe - It depends on what league we are playing in

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• davemclaren

• mitch41

• smiler

Voted yes. It’s the only option if you love this great club and want to see us survive. I also agree with the option 2 narrative that we are shit and Scottish football is shit, but we’ll come back again. We always do. It’s never an option not to renew even though it can be as galling as it can be at times. The trouble with most jambos is that we live in hope and yearn for financial FairPlay to create parity. Even though it will never be, i still like to believe that one day I’ll see my beloved club win the league one last time before I die. A few cups before I shuffle off would help enormously. 

HHGH

Edited by Saughton Jambo

I might as long as levein is gone  and preferably budge as well. She is complicit in us being in this situation

No  not the virus

No. Not at this moment in time. It depends entirely on what course of action Ann Budge takes if we are demoted. 

Don’t fight it and I won't go to another Hearts game until Budge is gone. I'm already leaning that way as it stands anyway given the way the club has been run. 

Maybe. I want to see what the club does on the expulsion and also on the playing side. The irony is I might end up buying tickets to support the club if we are shafted when I was not going to bother because the club is being run so badly. Budge is unfit to run any football operations and that needs addressed urgently when the dust settles.

been here before
16 minutes ago, jamboiain13 said:

need a 5th answer - "already have"

And a 6th 

"There are far more important things going on just now".

That needs to be on every thread.

Edited by been here before

Tokyo Drifter

Coulda ticked all of them to be honest. Will probably renew and the league we're in isn't an issue but roundly p****d off with whole thing.

Maybe. Holding off until;

(a) We have some idea of when/if games are likely to take place.

(b) We know which league we are going to be in.

(c) We have confirmation that Levein and the gang are off the payroll (ideally Budge away as well)

William H. Bonney

I couldn’t care what league we are in, that will never stop me.

The uncertainty surrounding sport due to covid-19 is however. I’m not sure I’m too keen on attending football matches until it’s absolutely safe. 

GorgieRules22

No sure I could handle many Saturdays without football I’m not sure how and what people do 😁

Its all about Hearts.

East Lothian Jambo

I'll renew but there must be an inquest into how the club has been run and how its found itself in such a ridiculous situation 

There needs to be clarity on how the club will be run at executive level. We appear to require a person with strong experience of football club operations as CEO 

There also needs to be a major review of the FoH to establish if the right people are involved.  Having people who are too cosy with AB is not serving the best interests of a large number of individuals who've ploughed a relative fortune into this club only to be faced with being back where we started on exit of Administration 

This SPFL vote nonsense shouldn't detract from the direction we were heading 

loveofthegame

Voted maybe, as I'm honestly not sure. Been a ST holder every year since I was 5 (I'm 33 now), but have seriously struggled to enjoy it the last 2 years (like most I guess).

If the global pandemic hadn't hit and we had been relegated on merit then I don't think I could have renewed under the current Budge regime (particularly if Levein and Macphee were still picking up a wage but possibly anyway).

The pandemic and cash impacts on the club tug at the heart strings a bit so I might be more inclined to renew, but I'll certainly not be rushing much in advance of the June deadline.

Will wait and see how various things play out - the SPFL debacle and where we are actually going to be playing, league restructuring, when we're likely to see football again, what Budge does with Levein come end of his contract, etc. will all impact on the decision.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
38 minutes ago, been here before said:

And a 6th 

Answer 3, emotional choice will cover that  :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Voted maybe, as I'm honestly not sure. Been a ST holder every year since I was 5 (I'm 33 now), but have seriously struggled to enjoy it the last 2 years (like most I guess).

If the global pandemic hadn't hit and we had been relegated on merit then I don't think I could have renewed under the current Budge regime (particularly if Levein and Macphee were still picking up a wage but possibly anyway).

The pandemic and cash impacts on the club tug at the heart strings a bit so I might be more inclined to renew, but I'll certainly not be rushing much in advance of the June deadline.

Will wait and see how various things play out - the SPFL debacle and where we are actually going to be playing, league restructuring, when we're likely to see football again, what Budge does with Levein come end of his contract, etc. will all impact on the decision.

Really interesting answer 

Paisley Jambo

Most likely not.

Disillusioned at running of the club and don’t trust Levein and cronies will go. 

Our standard of football has been dire for too long and too many midweek league games.

Also other priorities for nearly £500 at present and in future years.

Will still pay £25 a month to FoH and buy tickets on a game to game basis. I still plan to attend 6-8 home matches a season.

Edited by Paisley Jambo

Spitonastranger
53 minutes ago, been here before said:

And a 6th 

No it doesn't 

Don't know .Still too much to be decided. I am very unlikely to give two gifts to the club eg FOH and a season ticket that I will not use if there is still  a health risk and if driving from Dundee to watch Hearts v Alloa, Arbroath etc doesn't get me going. How Budge sorts things out before hopefully ....ing off will also influence my choice.

Saint Jambo

Unforunately poll now out of date. Moved from the 'Yes' column to the 'need to hear from Budge that she hasn't totally folded' column. Far too angry to consider buying one just now.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Work too many weekends to buy a season ticket but I’ll be suspending my FOH donation if Budge/Levein/McPhee/Murray are anywhere near the club next season. They are all out of their depth and ****ing hopeless. Budge is the worst of the lot

Blackshades

Right now I would be quite happy to buy a season ticket just to watch the grass grow .to go and watch a match would be wonderful, don't give a sh*t what league we are in

Yes. Buying one knowing full well i will be lucky if i make 10 games. 

We'll support you ever more? Can't support us at our worst don't support us at our best!

2 hours ago, been here before said:

And a 6th 

Aye, and you're putting that on every thread, you boring old tart. 

julienbrellier

Unless Budge rejects fronting this league reconstruction sham and takes them to court im out, along with 4 others. Happy to email season ticket numbers and confirm with the club

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Out of interest, 4 answers allows a bit of wiggle room

For option 2 should part of your  question not have been "a canna hack it nae mare min, fit like, furry boot"? 

Yes. As the option says, I'm a Hearts fan, and love nothing more than going to games. Even if I don't agree with how things are done, I deserve to be there and have a voice.

Apart from the obvious failings which led to us being bottom, none of this which has unfolded over the last few weeks is on the clubs hands.

Sneckiejambo

Tynecastle one week and Inverness Jaggies the next, unless we are both at  home the same day.

SpikeDudley
4 hours ago, Cruyff said:

No. Not at this moment in time. It depends entirely on what course of action Ann Budge takes if we are demoted. 

Don’t fight it and I won't go to another Hearts game until Budge is gone. I'm already leaning that way as it stands anyway given the way the club has been run. 

This

Being in the championship won't affect my decision (in fact, injustice against us would only make me more determined) but if Budge has rolled over then I have to make a stand.

been here before
2 hours ago, smiler said:

Aye, and you're putting that on every thread, you boring old tart. 

Am I?

Go on then fandan lets see the quotes. Unless youre slavering abject shite.

Should be easy enough.

Edited by been here before

Just now, been here before said:

Am I?

Go on then fandan lets see the quotes. Unless youre slavering abject shite.

Should be easy enough.

I think you need to get your end away mate 👍

Be safe :)

been here before
2 minutes ago, smiler said:

I think you need to get your end away mate 👍

Be safe :)

Slavering shite it is then.

Just now, been here before said:

Why are you always so angry? I worry for you. Stay safe pal. 

been here before
1 minute ago, smiler said:

Why are you always so angry? I worry for you. Stay safe pal. 

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

But this time from page one of the Big Boys Book of Internet Cliches.

Do another.