Will You Purchase a Season Ticket

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Will You Purchase a Season Ticket (Poll)  

488 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Purchase A Season Ticket

• Yes - Dont care what happens I am a fan this is what I do
    • No - Hearts are shit/Scottish football is shit/we should never be in this position etc etc etc - I cannae hack it no more
    • Maybe - Its a financial or emotional choice not pending the SPFL farce
    • Maybe - It depends on what league we are playing in

Just now, been here before said:

But this time from page one of the Big Boys Book of Internet Cliches.

Do another.

You need help mate, I did try. Keep washing your hands regularly 👍

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• davemclaren

• mitch41

• smiler

been here before
Just now, smiler said:

You need help mate, I did try. Keep washing your hands regularly 👍

Thats it?

Ah well fair do's you've had a little attention and you've got to use your book which makes you one of lifes winners tonight.  

Do you need the last word now?

Just now, been here before said:

Thats it?

Ah well fair do's you've had a little attention and you've got to use your book which makes you one of lifes winners tonight.  

Do you need the last word now?

Remember and practice social distancing mate, cheers 👍

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 hours ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Most likely not.

Disillusioned at running of the club and don’t trust Levein and cronies will go. 

Our standard of football has been dire for too long and too many midweek league games.

Also other priorities for nearly £500 at present and in future years.

Will still pay £25 a month to FoH and buy tickets on a game to game basis. I still plan to attend 6-8 home matches a season.

Probably where I am at. Heap of games on Friday night's in the Championship. 

Not worth the round trip 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, smiler said:

For option 2 should part of your  question not have been "a canna hack it nae mare min, fit like, furry boot"? 

No :)

I have a fairly neutral monotone accent ya ken

I'll buy my ticket. Not sure I'll be attending a packed stadium for a while, as I live with a vulnerable person. But I'm lucky I can afford it, so I'll be purchasing my season ticket anyway.

I went with It depends what league we are in but really it depends what effort I see Budge make to sort this out.

I'm waiting to find out what's happening with the player wage cuts.

Basically, I wont be renewing if the money is going to go towards paying any greedy bstard players refusing to take a pay CUT whilst sitting on their hoop doing feck all.

I'd love to renew my ST now but morally I can't, as I suspect that if thousands of us do, it will make the rebelling players less likely to agree to take a cut and suffer a bit like the rest of us are having to, because they'd know we have money in the bank.

I can't have my hard-earned going to pay absolute charlatans who are certainly not 'in this together' with the rest of us.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Done a bit of reading since issuing the poll.

Really is a lottery what you are buying here.

Germany have banned mass gatherings until at least 31 August and LA suggests there will be no attended sports events in 2020 at all.

The people of Michigan seem to have other ideas about that though 

OmiyaHearts

I've went for maybe. Once I know Levein, Budge, all the keepers, White, Boz, Walker, Garuccio, Uche, Damour, Langer, Avdijaj, Meshino, Berra, Wighton and Maclean are all gone for good, then I'll consider it.

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I've went for maybe. Once I know Levein, Budge, all the keepers, White, Boz, Walker, Garuccio, Uche, Damour, Langer, Avdijaj, Meshino, Berra, Wighton and Maclean are all gone for good, then I'll consider it.

You missed the greenkeepers 

There is no option of No - because the only way of achieving change at the SPFL OR SFA is by not supporting. What is the point when they just change the rules to suit their agenda. Need a Scottish Football Fans organisation and agenda to take over and give us all a "fair" competition 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, cocomac said:

There is no option of No - because the only way of achieving change at the SPFL OR SFA is by not supporting. What is the point when they just change the rules to suit their agenda. Need a Scottish Football Fans organisation and agenda to take over and give us all a "fair" competition 

That is filed under Scottish football is shit 

I think social distancing will be in for some time yet so attending live football in 2020 seems unlikely. 

However I’ve renewed my 5 as this is when  

we need to pull together regardless of what we think of then players, management and board. 

F&ck the SPFL though 

letsmakesomenoise
22 hours ago, The Fonz said:

Maybe. Holding off until;

(a) We have some idea of when/if games are likely to take place.

(b) We know which league we are going to be in.

(c) We have confirmation that Levein and the gang are off the payroll (ideally Budge away as well)

Just (a) really for me.  Cant see the powers that be sanctioning any form of large scale gathering any time soon.  Certainly not this year.  Might increase my FOH pledge though.

Don’t care much what league we are in, the decision process for me is the same.

1. I won’t be buying one if Craig Levein is employed in any capacity, even as a consultant 

2. I won’t be buying one until the start date for the new season is announced and we are sure we’ll be allowed to actually watch games.

3. Not a season ticket issue but I won’t be contributing financially to any club who voted YES last week. The only exceptions would be a title decider or a neutral venue cup tie.

I am totally done with Scottish football, I hate the set up, I hate the self interest, I hate the monotony, I hate fans of just about every other club, i hate the media coverage and i hate the myopic attitude of every club who chase the money rather than looking at the bigger picture 

So all that said,I love Hearts more than all of the bullshit and will be back 

I'll definitely renew but still a bit worried that the covid 19 will still be hanging about at the start of the season.

gorgie rd eh11
16 minutes ago, Bozi said:

I am totally done with Scottish football, I hate the set up, I hate the self interest, I hate the monotony, I hate fans of just about every other club, i hate the media coverage and i hate the myopic attitude of every club who chase the money rather than looking at the bigger picture 

I've been in exactly this position for about 15 years.

12 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I liked Garruccio and who's Avdijal??

Oh he one of those Soufian el Hassnaoui type signing

Edited by Drumjambo

On 15/04/2020 at 18:42, jr ewing said:

I want to see the plan for the future. 

Would that be a five year plan not involving buying old has beens who train twice a week.Doh!!

davemclaren
1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

I'll be back as long as Stratties opens for business again

You need to find a better boozer. 

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

? None better, mate (and I've been in a few!)

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Yep, has anyone ever had a good pint in there? 

Don't think they've ever cleaned out their pipes. 

Robbo-Jambo
12 hours ago, Le Chat said:

I'm waiting to find out what's happening with the player wage cuts.

Basically, I wont be renewing if the money is going to go towards paying any greedy bstard players refusing to take a pay CUT whilst sitting on their hoop doing feck all.

I'd love to renew my ST now but morally I can't, as I suspect that if thousands of us do, it will make the rebelling players less likely to agree to take a cut and suffer a bit like the rest of us are having to, because they'd know we have money in the bank.

I can't have my hard-earned going to pay absolute charlatans who are certainly not 'in this together' with the rest of us.

Well said 👍

portobellojambo1

I've not renewed yet, but I will get round to it shortly. I appreciate that chances are that what I'll be buying may well be for a limited number of games, depending on when some sort of normality returns, but I can live with that (the cost that is, I'm well into withdrawal sympton stage already, so doing without any football at all just isn't an option going forward.)

17 minutes ago, Drumjambo said:

Would that be a five year plan not involving buying old has beens who train twice a week.Doh!!

Who's in charge?

What division are we in?

What year can we safely come back to watch a game ?

On 15/04/2020 at 16:51, been here before said:

And a 6th 

"There are far more important things going on just now".

That needs to be on every thread.

I think we all know that already mate. 

I don't think there is going to be any football for a long time. 

I will just treat my ST purchase as a donation. 

On 15/04/2020 at 16:31, Randy Marsh said:

Maybe.  l'II buy one after confirmation that Levein and his cronies are no longer on the payroll.

Absolutely this

I don't agree with what is going on in Scottish football at the moment, however I will buy my season ticket and go to the games with my son as I have always done.  Attending away games is a different ball game, don't think I would be happy giving money to these teams other than the ones that voted no.

I don't think we'll be seeing any form of mass gatherings until at least February/March next year so will just pick up the odd ticket here and there when/if the 20/21 season starts. 

Edited by IanF86

Nicholas Brody

I'm also on the "once Levein is emptied" bus.

It would also help if I knew when next season was to be played, if I would be allowed in the stadium (this year?) And what league we will be playing in.

But I'm mostly interested in the current regime being punted and starting a new five year plan tbh.

Allowayjambo1874
15 hours ago, Bozi said:

Exactly how I feel bar the last sentence. I’m totally scunnered with Hearts as well now and want to give next season a miss. However given it’s only time me and loads of mates get together for a few drinkies and catch up I’ll probably renew. I will do this at the last minute and  without one iota of joy. 

Sad times.

I renewed right away only because that's what i do. What would i do if i didn't follow Hearts, well it's not worth thinking about. As long as i'm healthy and fit enough my seat in the Wheatfield will do me until  die. 

Yes i'm not happy with a lot of things primarily Craig Levein wandering along the corridors and drawing a wage. If we are relegated it will mean our team has been mismanaged and millions have been wasted on Levien and his Bootroom and the many huddies he has signed. 

And yet i can't not buy my season ticket because it's in my DNA. 

Its unbelievable this crap,

F-you Covid-19. 

For the first time in 15 years my job let's me have weekends off. Had plans of getting me and the boy our first season tickets ever... 

I honestly can't see how we can go back to packing out football stadiums.

On 15/04/2020 at 16:31, Randy Marsh said:

Maybe.  l'II buy one after confirmation that Levein and his cronies are no longer on the payroll.

Yeah, this should be an option. I'd hate to lose my seat and I'm just as happy watching us in the Championship as the Premiership - it's how I spend my Saturday, with the laddie and the old man - but I would like to know that Levein and McPhee (and Budge, tbh - she's been a nightmare) are definitely gone before I renew.

Robin mcewan

Renewed. It’s what I do. Not interested in football politics. Just want to keep my seat and watch football.......eventually.

loveofthegame
On 15/04/2020 at 17:31, Sir Gio said:

Really interesting answer 

It is a tough one - I seriously considered not renewing last summer for the first time, but I've always gone with my Dad and there's a huge emotional attachment that comes with that.

I've got two young kids of my own now and that has definitely changed my perspective on football like I never thought it ever would -for a long time in my teens and twenties, Hearts were the most important thing in my life. That isn't the case anymore.

I want to bring my kids up as Jambos and hope to have the same relationship with them that I have with my Dad - a huge amount of that bond was built travelling Scotland, Britain and Europe watching Hearts.

In saying all that, at this exact stage in my life I'm not in any rush to give up my Saturday afternoon's for an experience that is, more often than not, more awful than it is enjoyable. Especially given we shouldn't be in this position and it is purely as a result of mismanagement (from Budge, Levein et al). 

Will see what happens and reconsider in 6 or 7 weeks time. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

It is a tough one - I seriously considered not renewing last summer for the first time, but I've always gone with my Dad and there's a huge emotional attachment that comes with that.

I've got two young kids of my own now and that has definitely changed my perspective on football like I never thought it ever would -for a long time in my teens and twenties, Hearts were the most important thing in my life. That isn't the case anymore.

I want to bring my kids up as Jambos and hope to have the same relationship with them that I have with my Dad - a huge amount of that bond was built travelling Scotland, Britain and Europe watching Hearts.

In saying all that, at this exact stage in my life I'm not in any rush to give up my Saturday afternoon's for an experience that is, more often than not, more awful than it is enjoyable. Especially given we shouldn't be in this position and it is purely as a result of mismanagement (from Budge, Levein et al). 

Will see what happens and reconsider in 6 or 7 weeks time. 

I find it curious the price is based on a full season. 

Don't see that happening,  that should be clear in June