Is it now time to consider getting out of this corrupt Scottish league

Bauldrick

JimCornette
5 hours ago, GilmertonHearts said:

It's mismanagement that has put is in this position not corruption. If the league gets cslled tomorrow then the only people to blame for our relegation are Budge, Levein and the imposters that are filling the jersey week in week out.

4 fukkin games we have won this season...yes 4...4 games out of 30. Thats not corruption, thats mismanagement and thats our own doing.

We may aswell be honest about it rather than act like one of the paranoid weegie mob, embarrassing ourselves at every turn by throwing tantrums and deflections rather than facing the truth.

Yeah, must admit I find it hard to blame anyone but ourselves for this absolute car crash of a season. 

Don't get me wrong I'd much rather finish the last 8 games, but the mis-management of the club and the gutless cluster of primadonas we have which leach £10,000,000 a year out our club are to blame.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruyff

• Jambo-Fox

• Unknown user

• Deevers

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

David Black
1 hour ago, JimCornette said:

Yeah, must admit I find it hard to blame anyone but ourselves for this absolute car crash of a season. 

Don't get me wrong I'd much rather finish the last 8 games, but the mis-management of the club and the gutless cluster of primadonas we have which leach £10,000,000 a year out our club are to blame.

Couldn't agree more, when this is all resolved and football is back in front of fans. major changes have to take place within the club. In a recent e-mail to FOH I asked the question now that AB has her money and the fans are now the owners, what is the need for an FOH board and a club board. Surely only having the club board would streamline the system and FOH members could contact a designated board member with enquiries. I never got a reply.

2 hours ago, Gambo said:

But we've been to Paisley, Hamilton, Dingwall.

They’re like Wembley by comparison 

I'd love Rangers, Hearts, Partick, Falkirk, Inverness to get together and put a break away association/ league plan together - Doesn't need to come to fruition, just needs to be there. 

Edited by OTT

16 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'd love Rangers, Hearts, Partick, Falkirk, Inverness to get together and put a break away association/ league plan together - Doesn't need to come to fruition, just needs to be there. 

All for that

David Black
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Yep. That's all that's needed. Put that thought in their heads and see the reaction.

1 hour ago, OTT said:

Yup. I'd be up for that.

😴 💭 💤 💭 💭 💤 I’ve just had a dream,

season 22/23 EFL Championship, all clubs have 2 games left except Hearts and Fulham who have 3!

It’s the second last weekend of the season! QPR are in 6th position, the final playoff spot, they are one point ahead of Hearts who are in 7th place. A win for Hearts would put them in the top 6! 

They are staying in London after the match because they play Fulham at Craven Cottage on Tuesday night. If Hearts win both games in the capital they will be in the play offs, the result in their final game of the season at Tynecastle vs Aston Villa will not matter.

Hearts will play West Ham Utd (who have already been confirmed.3rd) in the play off semi.....

😴 💭 💤 💭 💭 💭 

Ahhhh it was just a dream ....

People thinking this is a good thing when we are sat bottom of the league for a reason as football wise bar maybe 4 games is absolutely head scratching.

You remove the board of the SPFL, bring in a whole new board.

The league isnt the problem, its who is running it.

Unknown user
57 minutes ago, Kearney13 said:

People thinking this is a good thing when we are sat bottom of the league for a reason as football wise bar maybe 4 games is absolutely head scratching.

It's just conversation. There's zero appetite in English football to invite Hearts into the fold, so no matter how much we convince ourselves it would be great, it's just not going to happen.

5 hours ago, Kearney13 said:

It’s who is pulling the strings and orchestrating everything to suit themselves in all regards is the problem. That particular club is like a cancer at the heart of the game here. 

bean counter
On 10/05/2020 at 15:08, OTT said:

Even a threat to put in letter giving two years notice. Imagine what that would do to the five year sky deal

Fxxx the SPFL
5 hours ago, Smithee said:

It's just conversation. There's zero appetite in English football to invite Hearts into the fold, so no matter how much we convince ourselves it would be great, it's just not going to happen.

possibly at the moment Smithee but nobody really knows what football is going to look like when we get through this many clubs in England and Scotland could go to the wall and they may look to us to bolster their lower leagues just a thought.

Unknown user
Just now, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

possibly at the moment Smithee but nobody really knows what football is going to look like when we get through this many clubs in England and Scotland could go to the wall and they may look to us to bolster their lower leagues just a thought.

I'd personally oppose it massively anyway. We're one of the big clubs in Scotland, we've got no business running away because it isn't fair and begging a place in England's lower leagues where we'd be potentially in the top 30 biggest clubs if things go really well for a decade.

We're Scottish, we belong in Scotland, its time we started asserting ourselves a bit more, not time we move to a league that doesn't want us.

Fxxx the SPFL
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

I'd personally oppose it massively anyway. We're one of the big clubs in Scotland, we've got no business running away because it isn't fair and begging a place in England's lower leagues where we'd be potentially in the top 30 biggest clubs if things go really well for a decade.

We're Scottish, we belong in Scotland, its time we started asserting ourselves a bit more, not time we move to a league that doesn't want us.

we'll have to agree to disagree bud i don't think we can assert ourselves  when the SPFL don't give a flying feck about us and that's with us being the third biggest team. the only chance we have is if it does end up in court and we win and give them a bloody nose but you can be sure we will suffer for it as we did after Vlad's correct comments.

James1874f

Followed a lot of this and for one i am not surprised.

made the call at the weekend any money i am paying. Out to watch Hearts is funding this corruption, where does it end ? Had enough

Im finished not spending another penny on Scottish football probably just go another holiday with the cash i save.

On 10/05/2020 at 15:08, OTT said:

And then a collective application to join the English Lower divisions with a view to a British league. Keep our own cup competitions and Celtic and Hibs can either stay or apply to the league of Ireland....!

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Section Q said:

And then a collective application to join the English Lower divisions with a view to a British league. Keep our own cup competitions and Celtic and Hibs can either stay or apply to the league of Ireland....!

And when the english league says "no ta"?

Dear EFL,

With the demise of Bury FC it creates a vacancy within your league system.

I realise the plan is to relegate 3 clubs from Division 1 (not 4 as normal) and promote 4 clubs from Division 2 to bring the Division 1 quota of clubs back to 24.

Rather than promote an extra club from the National League to maintain  24 clubs in Division 2 could you consider inviting Heart of Midlothian FC to join your league in this division?

I can assure you that Hearts will greatly enhance your competition and your clubs and their fans will relish trips to Edinburgh to play at Tynecastle Park!

I should add that whilst it’s not certain that Hearts would accept your invitation it would trigger and debate amongst the clubs hierarchy and allow them to fully consult their dedicated supporters before giving a response.

Thanks

”out of the cesspit & into a freshwater pond”

Edited by Jambo-Fox

Great Idea if it was offered we should take it. If we could work our way up to Championship that would be a great achievement. Imagine playing  Derby, Middlesbrough, Sheffield Wednesday. Ah well back to the daydream