Daniel Stendel - fraud

Last Laff

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This should not be Levein v Stendel. 

Both have been shit. 

Budge waiting 6 weeks to appoint a stranger,  chuck that in too.

Then you have them out on the pitch who think they are better than they are 

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last Laff

• Bongo 1874

• Ethan Hunt

• dustybin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Halkett no.

Clearly more than capable at Livingston. 

Not changing the manager last summer,  waiting 6 weeks then appointing a man with absolutely no idea about our League. 

In a nutshell,  no positive energy to begin,  lost focus in the middle,  sheer panic now 

I thought he was a good signing but he was at fault tonight and at the weekend.  Gallagher was the much better option from Livi. 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Both have been shit. 

Agreed. The perfect storm. Levein, Budge, Stendel and half that team will not have to face the consequence of lower league football, just us the fans.

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Both have been shit. 

It’s all ****ing madness mate.  Even Boyce has been rank. Michael Smith is the only player that can hold his head high and he probably won’t because he will hate being part of this bunch of shite managed by a fraud replacing an utter *****.  

Mrs sorry, Ann.  If you’re still kicking about the club next season thinking you’ve done a wonderful job rimmed by the board they don’t do Prawn Sandwiches at Arbroath. 

J.T.F.Robertson
16 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Stendel had his good players at Barnsley sold from under him. Stendel at Hearts inherited a squad full of shite. The issue is not Stendel.

These are the facts.

Try to ignore the clever clogs on here, Helen. The fact is Stendel's been charged with making chicken from grade A chicken shit.

This club has been in self-inflicted, destruct mode for the better part of 3 years now.

A ****ing disgrace, if truth be told.

41 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

What by starting a thread on an internet forum suggesting a candidate for head coach? Hopefully you are joking.

He did a great job at Barnsley in league one and had a respectable record at Hannover. It was worth investigating his credentials. Ultimately it looks like it's not going to work out, but if the club is making appointments based on fan suggestions, it's no wonder we are in a mess.

It looks increasingly like DS was a JKB inspired appointment.

Was AB in the loop before we all lined up and clamoured for the board to hire Daniel?

He was the fans choice, no doubt about that.

Now we are calling for his head.

My preference was for Robbie, not that he wanted it.

Perhaps a student of the Scottish game would have had a greater chance of running a successful show until the seasons end. All things considered.

Now we are in a really big mess.

Tonight, should we stick or should we twist?

How come Jack Ross turned around Hibs who were around the bottom of the table. How come Tommy Wright turned around Saints. These guys know what to do. Stendel has no excuses 2 league wins in 15 says it when other clubs turned it around

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Last week he was untouchable. Bad loss tonight and he gets pelters. Naturally deserved ones.

Fans remain clueless like the players.

Hasn’t been untouchable with me from day 1.  Check my posts. Guy is tactically inept and his tactics have cost us countless points in his time with us. Yet again tonight, defence playing too high a line, caught on the break, is that five or six times?  Maybe more? Same mistakes over and over again. It’s like a horror movie on continual repeat. We sign the most proven goal scorer we have signed in years but we don’t play him up front??  Avdidjaj and Langer were outstanding tonight, glad he used our money on these season saving players in January. 
I could go on but won’t, going to try to sleep. 

Guest ToqueJambo

I like Stendel. He certainly seems to be struggling in a relegation battle though, but a lot of the players are really failing to step up and have for quite a while. I can understand them not responding to Levein as he seems to have lost his motivational ability, but Stendel seems to have more about him as a motivator.

He's made some poor tactical and team selection decisions but he's not a fraud. Probably just shocked to find himself where he is.

Fozzyonthefence
32 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

The squad is much much better than St Mirren.

what players pull out the Northern Ireland squads consistently?  I’m all ears.

It’s harder to get out the N Ireland squad than it is to get in it.  More pish players in it than the Scotland squad.

2 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

It looks increasingly like DS was a JKB inspired appointment.

Was AB in the loop before we all lined up and clamoured for the board to hire Daniel?

He was the fans choice, no doubt about that.

Now we are calling for his head.

My preference was for Robbie, not that he wanted it.

Perhaps a student of the Scottish game would have had a greater chance of running a successful show until the seasons end. All things considered.

Now we are in a really big mess.

Tonight, should we stick or should we twist?

Indeed, though, many on here won’t admit it. 
Twist is the only option. It’s that bad I’d even bring Levein back rather than continue as is. Naismith is probably only real option and given our situation not even that great a risk. 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Twist is the only option. It’s that bad I’d even bring Levein back rather than continue as is. Naismith is probably only real option and given our situation not even that great a risk. 

Do you really think it’ll make a difference? Not totally against it because we’ve nothing to lose but I don’t think this group of players have the bottle to turn it around. 

I’m scunnered right now, but I’d back Stendel over this squad of players any day of the week. Easy to blame the manager when results and performances are poor, but those players should be good enough to perform much better than they did under Levein, and now under Stendel. Massive clearout needed at the club no matter what league we are in next season. Time to rip it all up and start afresh.

12 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Halkett no.

Clearly more than capable at Livingston. 

Not changing the manager last summer,  waiting 6 weeks then appointing a man with absolutely no idea about our League. 

In a nutshell,  no positive energy to begin,  lost focus in the middle,  sheer panic now 

100% Halkett, worst Centerhalf in the league. A handful of good games all season and chipping in with the odd goal doesn’t paper over the cracks and the multitude of errors he has made which have cost us goals and chances to the opposition.

Nowhere near good enough to play for Hearts, never has been, never will be. 

He got away with it at Livi because he had a free role in between Gallagher and Lithgow. Now at Hearts he's playing in a two man defence, he has responsibilities and he's been ****ing ripped apart all season. 

One of the very main reasons why we have conceded so many goals and find ourselves as favourites for relegation. 

Sign Championship level Centerhalfs, become a Championship team.

The boy is an absolute ****ing Donkey. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

Do you really think it’ll make a difference? Not totally against it because we’ve nothing to lose but I don’t think this group of players have the bottle to turn it around. 

Not sure but pretty convinced the days we have in charge won’t turn it around so why not try something different. Some of the team selection, tactics and substitutions tonight were just mind-boggling. 

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It’s harder to get out the N Ireland squad than it is to get in it.  More pish players in it than the Scotland squad.

Yet they made the last Euros and got out the group?  We have good players, much better players than St Mirren or Hamilton.  Locke done a better job than Stendel has.  He’s came in to the third biggest club in the country, with at least the sixth best squad in the country, got a player nobody else outside the old firm could sign in January, got backed for his other couple of huddies in January neglecting vital positions and yet is blameless to a good few.  The guy has done absolutely zero to get the backing he does or to avoid the sack for about the 4th time in his short managerial career. He’s a fraud, he’s not a good football manager,  there’s always a wee excuse for him somehow because he’s an infectious character.  It’s baffling man. The ***** relegating us. 

Saint Jambo
58 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

I am giving you the reasons from a Barnsley viewpoint but you're not accepting them. Fair enough for you to have your reasons why he's a failure for your club, I accept that you know more of the background,  players etc.

You seem to have a real issue with Hearts fans having an opinion on Barnsley. Imagine how tedious it is for us to be on our own forum and read the views of a Barnsley fan on Hearts ad nauseam. If you struggle with Hearts fans having views on Barnsley how about spending more time somewhere that you won't find those views, like a Barnsley forum. We all know your views. You think Stendel did a great job at Barnsley. You have no new insight to offer us.

Edited by Saint Jambo

1 minute ago, amadjambo said:

I’m scunnered right now, but I’d back Stendel over this squad of players any day of the week. Easy to blame the manager when results and performances are poor, but those players should be good enough to perform much better than they did under Levein, and now under Stendel. Massive clearout needed at the club no matter what league we are in next season. Time to rip it all up and start afresh.

Can you give a couple of reasons why you would back Stendel?  Why exactly? It makes no sense at all. 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Not sure but pretty convinced the days we have in charge won’t turn it around so why not try something different. Some of the team selection, tactics and substitutions tonight were just mind-boggling. 

Wasn’t there so can’t comment on tonight but after so long failing I just can’t see us turning it round in 8 games under any manager. As I say, not against it, a last gasp gamble just doesn’t fill me with any more confidence than continuing as is. 

Just now, Saint Jambo said:

You seem to have a real issue with Hearts fans having an opinion on Barnsley. Imagine how tedious it is for us to be on our own forum and read the views of a Barnsley fan on Hearts and nauseam. If you struggle with Hearts fans having views on Barnsley how about spending more time somewhere that you won't find those views, like a Barnsley forum. We all no your views. You think Stendel did a great job at Barnsley. You have no new insight to offer us.

I do obviously spend time on the Barnsley forum. I've also watched a few of your matches, hence me having an opinion. I'm not sure if you fe watched any Barbskey matches, or indeed any Englush championship/ league 1 matches.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Wasn’t there so can’t comment on tonight but after so long failing I just can’t see us turning it round in 8 games under any manager. As I say, not against it, a last gasp gamble just doesn’t fill me with any more confidence than continuing as is. 

Probably, but nothing is happening under the current management. 

J.T.F.Robertson

Too many players who give an impression of not giving a shit. (and one's too many in our predicament)

1 minute ago, Redhelen said:

I do obviously spend time on the Barnsley forum. I've also watched a few of your matches, hence me having an opinion. I'm not sure if you fe watched any Barbskey matches, or indeed any Englush championship/ league 1 matches.

Did you spend your time on Hibs forum Defending Heckingbottom or is it just Stendel you defend?  The guys partially to blame for relegating both our clubs.  He’s been found out.  At least Barnsley sacked him and have done better since. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Build for next season then in that case.  Keeping the manager who relegates is with that ***** Levein hovering about giving advice is a ****ing nightmare scenario.  Get both the Motherwell ceo and manager in and begin again positively.

Saint Jambo
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Did you spend your time on Hibs forum Defending Heckingbottom or is it just Stendel you defend?  The guys partially to blame for relegating both our clubs.  He’s been found out.  At least Barnsley sacked him and have done better since. 

Oh no, I fear you're down the rabbit hole now. Come back while you still have the chance. RedHelen doesn't believe that winning more points means a manager has done better.

But we haven't,  we're getting relegated bar a miracle as I've said we re 7 points adrift at the bottom.

As to Hecky, I kept an eye on his results too but I didn't join the Hibs page as I was too busy enjoying last season under Daniel!

Stendel needs to pick players who do it on the park instead of just in training. 

Too much belief in Pereria, Damour, Halkett and even Naismith.

Should pick the team based on who tries in games, puts themselves on the line. Throw in youngsters, not lazy half arsed imposters who know they won’t be here beyond the summer. 

1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Oh no, I fear you're down the rabbit hole now. Come back while you still have the chance. RedHelen doesn't believe that winning more points means a manager has done better.

Unfortunately you will never have 2 managers playing the same game with the same players in order to compare! But for those that are not getting it Barnsley are bottom, adrift by 7 points. We are no better!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

100% Halkett, worst Centerhalf in the league. A handful of good games all season and chipping in with the odd goal doesn’t paper over the cracks and the multitude of errors he has made which have cost us goals and chances to the opposition.

He got away with it at Livi because he had a free role in between Gallagher and Lithgow. Now at Hearts he's playing in a two man defence, he has responsibilities and he's been ****ing ripped apart all season. 

One of the very main reasons why we have conceded so many goals and find ourselves as favourites for relegation. 

Over reaction. Played brilliant the two games previously. 

Problem is,  we have players who can't string a run of games. 

Even Naismith. 2 games a week and his energy saps.

Should have been different team on Saturday to save energy for this one. St Mirren knew tonight was the game,  our defence is often criticised but often it's the incompetence in front of them as it was again tonight leaving them to carry the can.

Mitigation for the midfield players they have run their ballocks off 3 games in a row. 

I said before Saturday that should have been changed 

12 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Can you give a couple of reasons why you would back Stendel?  Why exactly? It makes no sense at all. 

I said I’d back him over the players. But what we really need is, as I said, to rip it all up and start again. And that includes the manager.

Just now, Redhelen said:

But we haven't,  we're getting relegated bar a miracle as I've said we re 7 points adrift at the bottom.

As to Hecky, I kept an eye on his results too but I didn't join the Hibs page as I was too busy enjoying last season under Daniel!

And this season?  As he was as shit as Stendel? He done a much better job in the championship than Stendel too.  You where going down when you sacked Stendel regardless, we where in a much better position than when we sit now before the fraud took over.

Stendel like Heckingbottom and probably yourself have the same problem of thinking they would come up here and piss the fixtures.  Stendel is a shit football manager.  Yet you would take him back because he was decent for one season in his managerial career and is on the verge of relegating two teams to go either relegating Hannover and being sacked by them so they had a chance of promotion.   I get he was burley like for you at a point and turned down a couple of clubs to stay at Barnsley.  We are bigger than Barnsley though, and he’s cluster ****ed his job here. 

20 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Maybe CL could keep us up, who knows?

However, if he reappeared from the detritus that fills our present horizon then it wouldn’t be corona that emptied our stadium.

I think we need to twist.

Weakened Offender
18 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

We have good players, much better players than St Mirren or Hamilton.  

There you go. It's that ****wit mentality throughout the club that's caused the inevitable drop. 

Clueless ringpieces. 

Central Belt 1874
14 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

So true. Many wont accept your harsh assessment but that's the truth.

The standard of signings has been of a consistently poor quality for a number of years, far below what should be expected. 

And this season?  As he was as shit as Stendel? He done a much better job in the championship than Stendel too.  You where going down when you sacked Stendel regardless, we where in a much better position than when we sit now before the fraud took over.

Stendel like Heckingbottom and probably yourself have the same problem of thinking they would come up here and piss the fixtures.  Stendel is a shit football manager.  Yet you would take him back because he was decent for one season in his managerial career and is on the verge of relegating two teams to go either relegating Hannover and being sacked by them so they had a chance of promotion.   I get he was burley like for you at a point and turned down a couple of clubs to stay at Barnsley.  We are bigger than Barnsley though, and he’s cluster ****ed his job here. 

If Stendel was to blame for our relegation ( only had until Oct 8th) then by the same token Levein must be to blame for Hearts. Or you can be rational about it and see the situations for what they are. In Barnsley's case, finally signing an experienced defender helped

That is all Daniel wanted, a bit of experience for a difficult league. 

Just now, Weakened Offender said:

There you go. It's that ****wit mentality throughout the club that's caused the inevitable drop. 

Clueless ringpieces. 

Play the youngsters, get in Robinson and the Motherwell Chief exec.  The young players at least show fight and the right attitude. 

Saint Jambo
5 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

Unfortunately you will never have 2 managers playing the same game with the same players in order to compare! But for those that are not getting it Barnsley are bottom, adrift by 7 points. We are no better!

Yeah, why let little things like facts get in the way. Always another excuse with the Stendel fan club. Think I'll write the SPFL a nice letter explaining it is unfair to compare us to Hamilton and St Mirren because they have different players. I imagine they'll see sense and just scrap league structures all together. Down the rabbit hole, through the looking glass and over the shark.

Just now, Saint Jambo said:

Yeah, why let little things like facts get in the way. Always another excuse with the Stendel fan club. Think I'll write the SPFL a nice letter explaining it is unfair to compare us to Hamilton and St Mirren because they have different players. I imagine they'll see sense and just scrap league structures all together. Down the rabbit hole, through the looking glass and over the shark.

Are you incapable of understanding another point of view? If so let me know and  I'll stop replying to you.

1 minute ago, Redhelen said:

If Stendel was to blame for our relegation ( only had until Oct 8th) then by the same token Levein must be to blame for Hearts. Or you can be rational about it and see the situations for what they are. In Barnsley's case, finally signing an experienced defender helped

That is all Daniel wanted, a bit of experience for a difficult league. 

Levein is partly to blame so is Stendel.  Same goes for Barnsley.  Don’t give me poor Daniel,  Heckingbottom managed in a tough league.  We got to January and signed one of Barnsley reserves.  
Are you stendels agent? If so fair play, he’s done a great job of making money out of being a shit manager. 

Guest ToqueJambo
26 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Steady. He's no Franco Baresi, or even Dave McPherson, but he's put in some MoM performances since coming back into the team despite 3 different CD partners - two of them way off form themselves - and a somewhat risky approach to defending from his new manager. 

J.T.F.Robertson
2 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

It's not her fault, ffs! She rated (and still does) him, opinions are annoying things 'specially so if we don't all have the same ones.

Levein is partly to blame so is Stendel.  Same goes for Barnsley.  Don’t give me poor Daniel,  Heckingbottom managed in a tough league.  We got to January and signed one of Barnsley reserves.  
Are you stendels agent? If so fair play, he’s done a great job of making money out of being a shit manager. 

You think he's shite because he hasn't got you out the relegation zone.  I think hes great because he got us promoted playing exciting attacking football having come new to English football last  season. I'm off to bed so I'll agree to disagree! 

SectionDJambo

I have been very keen on Stendel being a success. Different type of appointment of a guy with enthusiasm and an attacking belief of playing.

But it hasn’t worked out. Any coach should be able to get enough out of those players.

I will be surprised if he’s there after relegation, but most of the players should follow him out the door.

Saint Jambo
10 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

Are you incapable of understanding another point of view? If so let me know and  I'll stop replying to you.

If your viewpoint is that in league football winning more points isn't better than winning fewer points then I'm incapable of understanding your viewpoint. That is how "better" is ultimately judged in league football. You seem to really struggle with this most basic of footballing concepts. You are the one who jumps in and objects any time someone points out that Barnsley have improved since they sacked Stendel. Yet you think it is other people who can't accept another viewpoint? The Mad Hatter has a tea party he'd like you to join.

If as currently seems inevitable we get relegated and sack Stendel, the only upside will be that Barnsley Stendel obsessed weirdos will presumably disappear and leave us in peace.

Edited by Saint Jambo

Mr Elwood P
55 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

The signings of Pereira, Halkett, Damour, Whelan have cost us Relegation. 

Whelan and Periera weren’t on the park tonight. If we had won we had a brilliant chance of staying up either by winning enough games or being off the bottom

if the league is suspended. The signings of Sibbick, Avidjaj and Langer have done more damage than anything. 3/4 of our budget spent on players who either don’t or can’t play for us. Three quality additions to add to Boyce would have made a massive difference. The teams above us in the bottom six are rammed full of Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen rejects: Holt, May, Wotherspoon, Craig, Callaghan, Robinson, Bartley etc ... We have the better players, we are just making a monumental arse of it. I don’t think we can stay up now, simply because we cannot perform against any bottom six side. If we had 8 games against Rangers, Hibs and Aberdeen we’d have a fighting chance.

The players gave up before he came in, I am now of the opinion that each and every player (with the exception of Smith and Hickey) are a bunch of cowards who stopped trying and blame everyone else.

None of them has stepped up,they are passive and waiting for someone else to take responsibility.  

Sure the manager takes some responsibility but there is a real cancer testing away at this club and the players downed tools months ago.

32 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Because we are in a relegation battle and have no other options right now, do we?