Daniel Stendel - fraud

Last Laff

the real mackay

Seriously, the damage was done under the previous regime who should not be anywhere near the club. If Mrs Budge had got rid off them at the end of last season we would not be in this position. I blame Levein and Budge.  Money badly spent we not and her blind loyalty in a man who isn’t capable of manta modern day football team 

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last Laff

• Bongo 1874

• Ethan Hunt

• dustybin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, GinRummy said:

Levein’s hearts had shown relegation form for a year by the time he was replaced. Most of the 19 signings  he made last season (****ing 19 lol) had already been shown up as not good enough. Stendel looks like failing but everyone can see his failure is merely a continuation of the deep rooted disaster that had already taken place. 

Stendel is proving he can’t do the job we employed him to do.

He’s failed.

He should go. 

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Get a grip ffs!! Fluent English speaking coach, what a dick’ish thing to come out with. Have a wee think about the numerous non fluent English speaking coach’s that have proved successful in England then take yourself off for the rest of the night if that’s your best.

Aye, but the issue is smartarse that the quality down south is much better than Scotland, sober up ya plonker. 

Just now, RealMaroonCF said:

I read 5 posts in this and thought WTAF

Are you serious!?

Even if stendel isnt the man...we coulda had Mourinho in charge and still ended up.like this. Engage your brain!!!!!

Is there anyone on here who actually LEADS teams or mentors or coaches ? Do you know what it takes to turn a failing team around !?

I mean WTAF. You are the guys sitting shouting at the screen when Catchphrase and the Chase is on arent you!? 

Donuts

Go to school. Get qualifications. Learn shit 

mourinho is a fraud too now.

we 

have 

a

much 

better 

squad 

than 

pishy

st mirren

People acting like we have the calibre of player of Annan Athleitc or some shit.  We have a squad full of internationals man.  

“Even (insert name here) couldn’t do better is a ****ing load of shit.  

6 minutes ago, dustybin said:

We require a fluent English speaking head coach, there has to be someone available who could do us a turn, even the Barnsley fans were laughing at our appointment yet Ann Budge travelled down south to make sure she got her man, but who gave her his name? Levein perhaps? 

Fluent English speaker 😂. Giles Brandreth has a way with words. Penelope Keith has a distinguished voice. 😂 

4 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

What by starting a thread on an internet forum suggesting a candidate for head coach? Hopefully you are joking.

He did a great job at Barnsley in league one and had a respectable record at Hannover. It was worth investigating his credentials. Ultimately it looks like it's not going to work out, but if the club is making appointments based on fan suggestions, it's no wonder we are in a mess.

Tongue was firmly in cheek my friend :rofl:

9 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Not a thing.

But after 12 Craig Levein league games we were second bottom.

After 13 Stendel league games we are 5 points adrift of second bottom place.

That is worse from where I’m sitting.

Quite harsh in all honesty to judge Stendel over Levein, considering Levein had all pre season with the players, and spunked the budget before Stendel could even bring a player in. 

Do carry on though. 

Oh and you mention that guys name Fwiw he is still s******* the club for every penny he can, what a guy what a legend. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

People need to open their eyes and see many players who lack character and qualities when it counts. Stendel has had to cope and cajole with this.  

We have been mid table to bottom 6 for the last few seasons for many reasons and it’s been a combination of too many poor players and the totally wrong strategy on the park bred into the team.

Guys like Clare have improved but to what length? Only in effort, a few goals but when you look at week in, week out performances, it’s not enough. There’s not enough drive in the team, enough know-how or wily play.  Game after game people keep waiting.  People keep saying this player or that player will come good. 

There’s never been the right hunger in these players and now you expect it when the chips are really down?

1 minute ago, dustybin said:

Aye, but the issue is smartarse that the quality down south is much better than Scotland, sober up ya plonker. 

😂😂😂😂😂 

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

People need to open their eyes and see many players who lack character and qualities when it counts. Stendel has had to cope and cajole with this.  

We have been mid table to bottom 6 for the last few seasons for many reasons and it’s been a combination of too many poor players and the totally wrong strategy on the park bred into the team.

Guys like Clare have improved but to what length? Only in effort, a few goals but when you look at week in, week out performances, it’s not enough. There’s not enough drive in the team, enough know-how or wily play.  Game after game people keep waiting.  People keep saying this player or that player will come good. 

There’s never been the right hunger in these players and now you expect it when the chips are really down?

This is a very sensible and thoughtful post.

All things are relative soft lad. You’ll be able to understand that when you become fluent in English.

1 minute ago, The Merse said:

Tongue was firmly in cheek my friend :rofl:

I thought as much.

It's very disappointing though, but with hindsight a more pragmatic choice might have been better.

20 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I can see Naismith, Halkett, and others not even making the squad.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a lot of shit. 

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

mourinho is a fraud too now.

we 

have 

a

much 

better 

squad 

than 

pishy

st mirren

People acting like we have the calibre of player of Annan Athleitc or some shit.  We have a squad full of internationals man.  

“Even (insert name here) couldn’t do better is a ****ing load of shit.  

A squad full of internationals ohh yah F*****😂, nobody gives a toss about playing for country anymore, you seen how many players pull out of the national teams now jesus. 

The evidence so far is that he’s not a decent manager. Sticking lots of forwards on in the hope of getting something is the sign of an impostor. And I think the problem he seems to have with the language doesn’t help. Appears to be a decent guy but he’s no football coach. Might as well let him play out the last few games, but send him on his way after that.

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

All things are relative soft lad. You’ll be able to understand that when you become fluent in English.

You need help. 

22 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

His transfer window has proved to be nothing short of abysmal. He has to take responsibility for that. To be left in a situation, game after game, where we throw on every forward we have and hope for the best is utterly tragic. Our lack of midfield options, not replacing Berra and bringing in an actual goalkeeper have left us with little other option. 

As much as I blame Budge and Levein for where we are, Stendel hasn't done anything to improve the situation. 

I can't see how we come out of this?

Was it really his transfer window though? Levein/MacPhee spent time chasing their own targets and Budge insisted on one in one out. Hardly backing her manager like she did with Levein.

If we hadn't somehow managed to sell Mulraney for £200k I don't think there'd have been any money for Stendel and it'd have been more Langer's and Avdijaj's.

4 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Stendel is proving he can’t do the job we employed him to do.

He’s failed.

He should go. 

He’ll have failed when we are relegated but I agree it’s looking that way. If only we hadn’t a[pointed Cathro, Levein, inexplicably give levein another season in a dual role and arsed about with McPhee for 5 weeks. 

Didn’t start with Stendel. Hopefully the pishy decisions end with him if he does go. 

3 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

I thought as much.

It's very disappointing though, but with hindsight a more pragmatic choice might have been better.

I thought it was a good shout at the time to be honest but it’s ultimately looking like another dead end.

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

A squad full of internationals ohh yah F*****😂, nobody gives a toss about playing for country anymore, you seen how many players pull out of the national teams now jesus. 

The squad is much much better than St Mirren.

what players pull out the Northern Ireland squads consistently?  I’m all ears.

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Stendel won a trophy with Barnsley just ask Red Helen 😉, maybe if Levein has any spare time he could polish it for him. 

Got the managers award for the season as well. Plus broke records and had us unbeaten at home for over a season in league football. And yes he did mix with the fans and that was a good thing because we all felt the togetherness of being Barnsley.

As I said, I'm sorry it doesn't look like its working our for him or you. We're staring relegation in the face as well, at the bottom of the league 7 points adrift . I do know the frustration! 

You need help. 

You just keep your eye on Brexit happenings. Won’t be long before you’ll not have to worry about these non fluent English speakers taking football managers jobs in Scotland 💦💦

26 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You’ll certainly qualify on the gullible stakes.

And you qualify as a troll. 

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

The squad is much much better than St Mirren.

what players pull out the Northern Ireland squads consistently?  I’m all ears.

Why Northern Ireland when we can look at our own nation, or is that to be avoided 😉?. 

In your opinion, this squad was assembled by a real fraud, and it ain't Daniel Stendel. 

So much so that we haven't got one attacking midfielder, to show in our entire squad Damour holder, Bozanic holder, Irving holder at best, not one centre midfielder we have chips in with goals that's what we lack. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

49 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Make no doubt about it.  The guys a fraud.  

Levein is a massive massive part of this shit but Stendel hasn’t got a clue and yet is loved by some for no reason at all.  

A fraud is a bit strong. But he's not going to turn things around.

1 minute ago, Redhelen said:

Got the managers award for the season as well. Plus broke records and had us unbeaten at home for over a season in league football. And yes he did mix with the fans and that was a good thing because we all felt the togetherness of being Barnsley.

As I said, I'm sorry it doesn't look like its working our for him or you. We're staring relegation in the face as well, at the bottom of the league 7 points adrift . I do know the frustration! 

Stendel had his good players at Barnsley sold from under him. Stendel at Hearts inherited a squad full of shite. The issue is not Stendel.

18Jambo_dave74

We all know that Budge and Levein are to blame for setting us on the path to relegation but I’m not sure why some seem to think Stendel is blameless.

Stuck with Pereira for far too long and didn’t sign a GK in January.

Stuck with gung-ho tactics for too long.

Took too long to address defensive issues.

Hasn't won must win games against teams around us (Ross Co, Hamilton x2, St Mirren).

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You just keep your eye on Brexit happenings. Won’t be long before you’ll not have to worry about these non fluent English speakers taking football managers jobs in Scotland 💦💦

The guy has issues getting through to the players, which part do you not understand? Now go away and go to bed little boy before your mummy catches you still awake chatting on a message forum about something you know zilch about. 

3 minutes ago, dustybin said:

And you qualify as a troll. 

Is that really the best you’ve got? Maybe time to put the bucket out Dusty.

Why Northern Ireland when we can look at our own nation, or is that to be avoided 😉

Because we have three Northern Ireland players in our squad.  Probably our three best players in fact.  How many players like Washington Smith and Boyce can St Mirren or Hamilton afford?

Answer - none.  Much much better players than St Mirren.  

Lockey done a better job with youngsters. 

Hindsight is a great thing but we absolutely should have brought in a Stephen Robinson or Tommy Wright. Solid managers who know the league inside and out. Instead we gambled with an experiment at the worst possible time, we've signed journeymen from the German 4th tier when we should have been going for seasoned pro's who have done this fight before. The whole club from top to bottom is a shambles and we are now paying the price.

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Stendel had his good players at Barnsley sold from under him. Stendel at Hearts inherited a squad full of shite. The issue is not Stendel.

Poor Stendel at Barnsley and at Hearts aye? :lol: a good manager adapts.  The squad full of shite is much better than a lot of squads in this league.  He’s been in the job since early December. It’s now mid march.

The chancers a fraud and there’s nothing you have to back up otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Balaclava said:

Hindsight is a great thing but we absolutely should have brought in a Stephen Robinson or Tommy Wright. Solid managers who know the league inside and out. Instead we gambled with an experiment at the worst possible time, we've signed journeymen from the German 4th tier when we should have been going for seasoned pro's who have done this fight before. The whole club from top to bottom is a shambles and we are now paying the price.

This.  

Horatio Caine
2 minutes ago, Balaclava said:

Fair enough, but at the time there was a tremendous groundswell of support for DS being appointed.  If Wright (or even Robinson) had got the gig this place would have gone into meltdown.

Just now, dustybin said:

The guy has issues getting through to the players, which part do you not understand? Now go away and go to bed little boy before your mummy catches you still awake chatting on a message forum about something you know zilch about. 

Ok. What player or players told you that he has issues getting through to players? Or was it his very fluent in English assistant manager who told you? Or his coach who is fluent in English mainly because he is actually English?

You're talking absolute shite. Stendel may have issues but only completely ignorant people like you would put it down to a language barrier.

Incidentally, how many languages do you speak? Given your posts thus far I’d suggest none at this time until you get a full grip of English. Little boy 😂

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Because we have three Northern Ireland players in our squad.  Probably our three best players in fact.  How many players like Washington Smith and Boyce can St Mirren or Hamilton afford?

Answer - none.  Much much better players than St Mirren.  

Lockey done a better job with youngsters. 

Aye lockey did do a job with youngsters, but who was responsible for ripping up the squad, when we won the championship the puppet master and wobbie?. 

Obikas not a bad player, MacPherson is a decent player. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
50 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Worst thread of the night. 

Klopp couldnt get a tune out those players. 

Players that Levein assesmbled by the way. 

Maybe we should have stuck with him. 

Hindsight and all that but it isn't really any better. 

Every other team has managed some sort of recovery but us since Levein walked. 

Hibs are shit but safe. Hamilton,  St Mirren St Johnstone Kilmarnock Ross County,  Stendel doesn't have a win against one of them. The games we need to win we are folding to teams with far less talent. 

No longer Levein,  the tools are there to do better. 

He may have put is in the mess but Stendel appears to be perfectly capable of finishing it off.

Boyce Naismith and Washington. Hardly a shot or a chance. 

Poor Stendel at Barnsley and at Hearts aye? :lol: a good manager adapts.  The squad full of shite is much better than a lot of squads in this league.  He’s been in the job since early December. It’s now mid march.

You don’t really seem to know the definition of fraud.

What couldn't Levein adapt then when we had players injured?. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aye lockey did do a job with youngsters, but who was responsible for ripping up the squad, when we won the championship the puppet master and wobbie?. 

Obikas not a bad player, MacPherson is a decent player. 

All true tbh. 

AlphonseCapone
41 minutes ago, Stone1992 said:

Aye let’s have a go at the fact English isn’t his first language. Obviously a fraud

Exactly, there's plenty to criticise. Using the above is the sign of a fool imo. 

What couldn't Levein adapt then when we had players injured?. 

Leveins a ****ing arsehole who’s a major responsibility to what is happening.  I hate the *****.  It doesn’t excuse the shite German Calderwood Though. 

Hectormasson
22 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Quite harsh in all honesty to judge Stendel over Levein, considering Levein had all pre season with the players, and spunked the budget before Stendel could even bring a player in. 

Do carry on though. 

Oh and you mention that guys name Fwiw he is still s******* the club for every penny he can, what a guy what a legend. 

Were in the worst position yet ,,, 6points are catchable     but not with our squad , it's been proven , we cant win back to back ,  that is relegating us ...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

The signings of Pereira, Halkett, Damour, Whelan have cost us Relegation. 

Halkett no.

Clearly more than capable at Livingston. 

Not changing the manager last summer,  waiting 6 weeks then appointing a man with absolutely no idea about our League. 

In a nutshell,  no positive energy to begin,  lost focus in the middle,  sheer panic now