Cheerio Jose

H.A.N.S

I think jose will do what Bednar managed to do. Play to his potential under a decent coach and with a decent team.

Good luck to him. He deserves better, he had other options before comming to us and his stock was quite high. Think he will do right when given some guidance and a bit confidence back.

Don't disagree with any of that

Boab Mugabe

Tremendous news.

The Nuremburg fans will need a medical team on standby from all the heart attacks Jose's 'defending' will give them! :)

kissthebadge

Are we the only club that treats the summer as a holiday?? We wait for the first week of pre-season training before bumping players!

I can picture the scene as Pedro comes back from his holidays /scouting mission, unlocks the door, turns the sign from 'Closed' to 'Open' and heads over to his desk which is covered in contracts, all of which have expired.

Still, cheerio Jose -I wish you all the best in your future career as a Gladiator.

Right, who's next.

I take it you have never played football before.

Scotland rate him

Walter Smith rates him

The majority of Jambo's I know all rate him

If he is given a long run in the team, he will be superb for us.

2 Million is cheap for a player of his ability.

I bet you were one of the guy's on here slagging off Berra as well.

I don't think the majority of hearts fans rate him, maybe a few more give him time as he is young scottish player. Think if he was any other nationality it would be more clear that the majority of fans really don't rate him.

kissthebadge

Wallace could benefit from having a decent defensive coach, the same way our ?strikers? could benefit from a striking coach. Most if not all professional teams have these, Hearts on the other hand, made a former full back in charge of ?picking the team?, drafting excuses and booking restaurant reservations at Bar Roma.

Great news now we have Lee "2 million but has no positional or defensive ability" Wallace as our only left back........

Jose wasn't the best, but was better than Wallace........

Now we DEFINATELY need a new left-back! Jose will go to his new club and become the player we expected him to be, like others that have left in the last while, any player at Hearts would do, this is what's happens when there's no structure in place to coach them, get them fit and work on set pieces etc etc during training. Good luck to him I say.

Archived