Cheerio Jose

H.A.N.S

Apparently left Riccarton today with a box containing his boots and clothes etc.

Taken from boysinmaroon a poster there went to watch training.

HEARTS FOREVER
Apparently left Riccarton today with a box containing his boots and clothes etc.

Hope the box had Romanov in it! :(

The new 'manager' is going to have to do a lot of shopping.

But to be fair he could probably crap a better team.

He has an easy job, Vlad will send him the cream of Kuanas and he just has to get them on the pitch.

won't be missed! can throw the ball better than he can pass it

enough about robbie, what about jose!? ah right :rolleyes:

Mr Quagmire
enough about robbie, what about jose!? ah right :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: so true.

Robbie should be in the dug ooot TBH.

Rawrrrrrrr

Did they run up and ask for the box to be opened?

Was it see through?

Would a bag not be better

Take this with a bit of a pinch of salt tbh, players often take clothes and boots in and out of riccarton from what I saw when I was at heriot-watt

How many of us carry a box for clothes? just seems a bit too storyworthy compared to reality to me.

He was sent home naked?

Craig-Section Z

Great news now we have Lee "2 million but has no positional or defensive ability" Wallace as our only left back........

Jose wasn't the best, but was better than Wallace........

CornhillHearts

In your opinion, given a run in team I am 100% certain he will be better than Bambi, it certainly will give Berra (if he stays) a lift as number of times he covered for bambi last season was embarassing

Great news now we have Lee "2 million but has no positional or defensive ability" Wallace as our only left back........

I'd rather give Wallace a chance than Goncalves. Failing that, give a youngster a chance or bring in someone new. Goncalves is not the answer for left back.

In your opinion, given a run in team I am 100% certain he will be better than Bambi, it certainly will give Berra (if he stays) a lift as number of times he covered for bambi last season was embarassing

agreed - bambi / ballerina boy / bombscare at the back (pick your own nickname) has not developed at Hearts.

i feel sorry for the lad as he was looking really good before Gordon clattered him. since then he's never been as good.

it's for the best, if he's earning top dollar - even better.

maybe not the wage thief Pinilla has been, but i'd rather waste cash on Lee Wallace than suffer Jose shepherding the ball out for another season.

some people will say it's terrible another player leaving, but many will say this is a positive. :o

I'd rather give Wallace a chance than Goncalves. Failing that, give a youngster a chance or bring in someone new. Goncalves is not the answer for left back.

Loan deal with 1.FC N?rnberg perfect !! With a buying option at the end of the next season....

GOOD BYE, JOS? !!

http://www.nz-online.de/artikel.asp?art=843102&kat=32

I know see the amount of frozen pizzas he is going to have to buy!!! :eek:

Loan deal with 1.FC N?rnberg perfect !! With a buying option at the end of the next season....

GOOD BYE, JOS? !!

http://www.nz-online.de/artikel.asp?art=843102&kat=32

translation....

All clearly with Goncalves of all clearly with Goncalves BATH W?RISHOFEN - after extremely tough negotiations, manager of Martin baths was able to announce yesterday evening execution: Jose Goncalves changes Nuremberg on lend basis for a year to the 1st FC. Subsequently the club could obligate it for a firmly written Abl?sesumme.

The interior defender, who played finally in the Scottish Erstligisten Hearts of Midlothian, fits perfectly into the request profile of trainer Thomas of Heesen: "It all brings along. It is a giant talent and a thoroughbred athlete with large Ambitionen." Moreover the 22-J?hrige, that for the Portuguese "U 21" -national team graduated two games, speaks grew, but in Switzerland up, perfectly German. "That makes it simply, it to integrate", said of Heesen.

With the Swiss Erstligisten FC Thun Goncalves already champion-League-experience (u. a. against arsenal London) gathered. Therewith is also clear that the Brazilian Glauber will receive definitively no new contract at the Valznerweiher. With Goncalves, that should travel after already tomorrow evening into the club training camp, the last vacancy in the interior defense is occupied.

translation....

All clearly with Goncalves of all clearly with Goncalves BATH W?RISHOFEN - after extremely tough negotiations, manager of Martin baths was able to announce yesterday evening execution: Jose Goncalves changes Nuremberg on lend basis for a year to the 1st FC. Subsequently the club could obligate it for a firmly written Abl?sesumme.

The interior defender, who played finally in the Scottish Erstligisten Hearts of Midlothian, fits perfectly into the request profile of trainer Thomas of Heesen: "It all brings along. It is a giant talent and a thoroughbred athlete with large Ambitionen." Moreover the 22-J?hrige, that for the Portuguese "U 21" -national team graduated two games, speaks grew, but in Switzerland up, perfectly German. "That makes it simply, it to integrate", said of Heesen.

With the Swiss Erstligisten FC Thun Goncalves already champion-League-experience (u. a. against arsenal London) gathered. Therewith is also clear that the Brazilian Glauber will receive definitively no new contract at the Valznerweiher. With Goncalves, that should travel after already tomorrow evening into the club training camp, the last vacancy in the interior defense is occupied.

Lost in translation more like

Yes all very well - but when are we actually going to see some new players arriving at the club?

Personally I don't think that Jose will be much of a loss.

LiamWallace

Don't think we'll miss Jose but if his loan works out he could come back a stronger player next seeson or maybe we will never see him again Not too btohered either way.

If he is off,i'd like to wish him all the best.It never really worked for the lad here and,yes,there were some scary moments but I have respect for anyone who pulls on a Hearts jersey.

Good luck,Jose.

Did they run up and ask for the box to be opened?

Was it see through?

Would a bag not be better

Take this with a bit of a pinch of salt tbh, players often take clothes and boots in and out of riccarton from what I saw when I was at heriot-watt

How many of us carry a box for clothes? just seems a bit too storyworthy compared to reality to me.

Hobo :hobofish:

Jose was not popular with the lithuanian mafia who run things at tynecastle so he probably can't wait to get away.

Midloth_Iain

GOOD BYE, JOS? !!

If thats the case it isnt really that good is it ?

Assuming he is as bad in Germany as he has been here, whats to say they wont realise they got away lightly and send him and his box back to Riccarton at the end of the loan ?

No great loss really. The last two days have seen the departure of Goncalves and Pinilla, two players that looked they could have been great for us at the start. But it just didn't happen. Jose went backwards from day one but hopefully he'll do well in Germany so that we can get ?1m for him.

What concerns me now is that Wallace will come in. Any time he has played at left back in the past year, he's been even worse than Jose. Anyone that was at that Gretna game at the end of last season will tell you how bad he was that night. Don't feel like he has the desire required.

We are crying out for an experienced left back, basically a Neil Pointon type figure.

portobellojambo1
Jose was not popular with the lithuanian mafia who run things at tynecastle so he probably can't wait to get away.

Nurnberg seem to be delighted that they have got him, and really rate him, although from reading the article it appears they plan on using him as a central defender (Innenverteidiger) rather than as a full back, which makes a lot of sense to me, the best game I ever saw him play for us was when he was used in that position way, way back against Falkirk away.

Another player who we probably didn't bring the best out of, but hey ho, too late to cry over spilt milk now.

simplesimon

While Jose had long spells out of form we should all thank him for the superb way he handled the road runner on a number of occassions including during that semi, which I watched recently and he was superb in.

He looked a cracking player to me when he 1st joined but after his injury he seemed to lose any ability on the ball.

I for one wish him all the best.

Midfield Dynamo

I take it you have never played football before.

Scotland rate him

Walter Smith rates him

The majority of Jambo's I know all rate him

If he is given a long run in the team, he will be superb for us.

2 Million is cheap for a player of his ability.

I bet you were one of the guy's on here slagging off Berra as well.

My pal tells me we've got a kid in the youth team called Mike Delands meant to be a real prospect and is a left back.

Ryan Gosling
Thought this was the last year of his contract. If so why did we turn down a million for him.

Or he signed an extension before leaving?

Toxteth O'Grady
My pal tells me we've got a kid in the youth team called Mike Delands meant to be a real prospect and is a left back.

He looks very good but I'm not sure that he is ready to play for the first team every week yet.

2 new full backs and a couple of strikers should be on Vlads shopping list.......

.....After he gets an f-ing manager:mad:

hhhmmmm must be a funny view from section Z

Craig-Section Z
I take it you have never played football before.

Scotland rate him

Walter Smith rates him

The majority of Jambo's I know all rate him

If he is given a long run in the team, he will be superb for us.

2 Million is cheap for a player of his ability.

I bet you were one of the guy's on here slagging off Berra as well.

I will address your points in order.....

1.Yes, several times every week for an 11 a side team and also various other games, 5's 7's etc. Played a variety of positions including right and left back....

2. Scotland under 21's do, as far as i know he hasnt had a full cap? Portugal under 21's also rated Jose at that age.....a better side than Scotland.

3. He also rates Kirk Broadfoot and Charlie Adam amongst others........

4. I know plenty who dont.

5. Has he not had a run in the team previously?

6. Id snap any teams hand off for 2mill then burn the receipt.

7. Not slagged no. But i do think he is overrated and again would take the two mill. He shone out in a poor a Hearts team last season, that doesnt make him a great player. If he shines out in a good Hearts team then i might believe the hype.

Its all about opinions, i was voicing mine and feel i can comfortably argue my points in much the same way you feel you can argue you yours.....

I could just agree with everyone if that makes life easier, but then it would be a dull forum would it not?

Bottom line i dont rate Wallace, i dont rate Jose to highly either but given the choice id stick with Jose......

Cut The Crap
Nurnberg seem to be delighted that they have got him, and really rate him, although from reading the article it appears they plan on using him as a central defender (Innenverteidiger) rather than as a full back, which makes a lot of sense to me, the best game I ever saw him play for us was when he was used in that position way, way back against Falkirk away.

Another player who we probably didn't bring the best out of, but hey ho, too late to cry over spilt milk now.

Opinions are funny things. I always thought the only thing funnier than watching Jose play full back was watching Jose play in central defence.

Good luck to N?rnberg. They're going to need it. :P

Colonel Kurtz

Jose played at Left side of a 3 against Arsenal,in the CL and as MOTM.

He like som many others has ent Back the way due to the buffoons we have coaching at the club.

He paid over ?1k for a strip at the poty do last year,as He wanted a memo of the club ,not the Russians

Cut The Crap
Jose played at Left side of a 3 against Arsenal,in the CL and as MOTM.

He like som many others has ent Back the way due to the buffoons we have coaching at the club.

He paid over ?1k for a strip at the poty do last year,as He wanted a memo of the club ,not the Russians

You may be right, but since Romanov seems hell bent on persisting with managerial buffoons, we're probably better off with cheap players being mismanaged and playing badly rather than expensive ones. :cool:

vlad on the tyne

phew, that was some road trip.

Edinburgh to Nuremburg, told you I would drive Jose there myself

good luck Bambi!

Given that Romanov has been trying to hawk Jose away for the last 12 months I look forward to welcoming our new left back to play / back up Lee Wallace

I mean you dont try and actively get rid of a player in one position without looking for a replacement, do you?

Given that Romanov has been trying to hawk Jose away for the last 12 months I look forward to welcoming our new left back to play / back up Lee Wallace

I mean you dont try and actively get rid of a player in one position without looking for a replacement, do you?

I think jose will do what Bednar managed to do. Play to his potential under a decent coach and with a decent team.

Good luck to him. He deserves better, he had other options before comming to us and his stock was quite high. Think he will do right when given some guidance and a bit confidence back.

mike delands has been very good when i have seen him but he is only sixteen so a bit early to throw him into the first team. jose was the best left back at the club, a far better player than wallace, and someone who when he made mistakes had the pace to easily get back and recover. i have watched mcgeady, burke and the roadrunner all try and do him for pace and fail. we now must make left back a priority, in fact bar midfield we need players for most positions

Archived