parwj

Pereira

kila
3 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Someone better remind Stendel that he has only been playing Pereira because he has to and its all Levein's fault for signing a dodgy contract. I know it's true, I read it on kickback.

So you know for sure there is no financial penalty if he doesn't play?

That's not to rule Stendel out btw, he said he wanted to give everyone a good and fair chance so it may all be down to him. But Pereira has been poor all season yet only been dropped twice.

Last Laff
13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Cloud cuckoo land, Henderson is the top rated English GK in the EPL, Pickford is the worst.

Absolutely!  Gave me a laugh so it’s all good. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Think Grzelak would be the last, though forgetting about him would probably be for the best 😅

Krystian Novak got emptied around the same time. 
To think we had Skacel, Bednar and Pospisil then the next Czechs we got were Zlamal and Vanacek 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈🤪.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Absolutely!  Gave me a laugh so it’s all good. 

We need it just now.

Last Laff
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We need it just now.

😁 it’s not Saturday yet. 

Edited by Last Laff

One five

They way I feel and I’m sure most jambos feel the same ...... drop JP for Saturday   surely any keeper we have can’t possibly give us less confidence than that balloon! 

Tasavallan
50 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Think Grzelak would be the last, though forgetting about him would probably be for the best 😅

Gadja

been here before
1 hour ago, gorgieheart said:

Where is this [email protected] about Joels wages coming from  ?

Where is this [email protected] about us having to pay his wages if he isn't playing coming from ?

ITK .. more like slavering utter nonsense.

It wasnt even ITK slavering. Someone on here said something along the lines of 'I wouldnt be surprised/it might be the case' about the loan deal, wages and appearances. Its since grown more arms and legs than Pereira has ****ed up saves and has subsequently been jumped on as gospel. 

Batshit stuff.

GinRummy
Just now, been here before said:

It wasnt even ITK slavering. Someone on here said something along the lines of 'I wouldnt be surprised/it might be the case' about the loan deal, wages and appearances. Its since grown more arms and legs than Pereira has ****ed up saves and has subsequently been jumped on as gospel. 

Batshit stuff.

This is actually what happened. Everyone should realise it’s just unfounded speculation. 

Morph
18 hours ago, Deevers said:

Man U must be watching these developments with a trepidation. This guys reputation is being totally shredded up here. I’m surprised they have not bitten the bullet and recalled him.

Man utd won't care about him.  If he was ever to be in their plans he wouldn't be playing for a team bottom of the Scottish league at 23.

WoolfordsHearts
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Batshit stuff.

I'm genuinely hoping there is a clause that would cost us money if we never played him.

Because if there's not,then Stendel doesn't know a goalie from a goldfish.

sadj
1 hour ago, gorgieheart said:

Where is this [email protected] about Joels wages coming from  ?

Where is this [email protected] about us having to pay his wages if he isn't playing coming from ?

ITK .. more like slavering utter nonsense.

.net had a lovely thread saying they’d been over on here planting the idea of it...

I’d say that prob answers your question.

sadj
19 minutes ago, been here before said:

Batshit stuff.

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

This is actually what happened. Everyone should realise it’s just unfounded speculation. 

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

.net had a lovely thread saying they’d been over on here planting the idea of it...

I’d say that prob answers your question.

^^^^^ 🙈

HMFC86

He’s out of contract at the end of the season. Good chance man united couldn’t care less 

Deevers
47 minutes ago, Morph said:

Man utd won't care about him.  If he was ever to be in their plans he wouldn't be playing for a team bottom of the Scottish league at 23.

Probably not. Though they have a duty of care towards him. I see he’s out of contract at the end of the season and I would not be surprised if they intend to unload him. Probably why he’s here in the first place.  Who would take him given the catalogue of basic errors he makes week in week out playing for us. 

i8hibsh

The only positive I have about Pereira as a keeper is his kicking is superb.  He really is the absolute pitz apart from that.

TheTrumpet
1 hour ago, Morph said:

I very much doubt that Joel's form is a surprise to anyone at Man United.

jr ewing
2 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

I very much doubt that Joel's form is a surprise to anyone at Man United.

Confirmed just how bad they thought he already was. 

TheTrumpet
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Confirmed just how bad they thought he already was. 

Feel a bit sorry for the guy. Goalkeeper with hands made of mist. Not much fun. Still, get him to flip and stick Zlamal in. 

amadjambo
18 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Feel a bit sorry for the guy. Goalkeeper with hands made of mist. Not much fun. Still, get him to flip and stick Zlamal in. 

“Hands made of most” 😂

Funny but so very accurate at the same time.

jr ewing
40 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

And stick with him for the rest of the season and let him know it. 

Gordon Ramsay

Folk keep going on about his kicking but from what I've seen he boots it out of play half the time. 

He doesn't have any attributes. How he's making a career as a professional is mind boggling. 

SuperstarSteve

Joel has been dropped and ZZ Is starting tomorrow. Hardly news as it was hinted at in papers earlier buts he’s finally dropped him which will make quite a few people happy. 

Hairdryer
49 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Joel has been dropped and ZZ Is starting tomorrow. Hardly news as it was hinted at in papers earlier buts he’s finally dropped him which will make quite a few people happy. 

If true should increase the attendance also the proper decision 

whodanny
1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Folk keep going on about his kicking but from what I've seen he boots it out of play half the time. 

This. I always feel he's just one sklaff away from giving somebody an open goal to aim for.

ToqueJambo
55 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Thank ****! We should have persisted with Zlamal longer anyhow while focusing on grabbing a better long-term replacement when one became available - saving up to offer a 4 year contract to Jon McLaughlin on a pre-contract this January would have been an idea. Zlamal made mistakes including a couple of howlers but so has every goalie ever. His shot stopping and communication was mostly good. He certainly never palmed the ball away all the time.

whodanny

I really hate to heavily criticise or dismiss anyone who pulls on a Hearts jersey, but the guy just gives me the fear, I really wish he wasn't a Hearts player. I'm sure he's a decent guy, but I don't want him as Hearts' goalkeeper. Would much rather have Bobby, for all his faults.

Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

If true should increase the attendance also the proper decision 

People shouldnt be staying away coz we have a shite goalie.

Proper hearts people that is.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, HMFC86 said:

He’s out of contract at the end of the season. Good chance man united couldn’t care less 

Could be, having said that they’re paying Alexis Sanchez about £300k a week to play for Inter Milan 😃.

Cruyff
1 hour ago, SuperstarSteve said:

As long as Bobby sticks to his 6 yard box, we should be OK. 

JustinT

He can't grumble about being dropped. He's had a fair shot at it and fully deserves to be replaced. 

Hairdryer
9 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

People shouldnt be staying away coz we have a shite goalie.

Proper hearts people that is.

People stay away for various reasons it is allowed 

theshed

I’m sure the first time I seen him against Motherwell away In the cup he looked dodgy so how can people that are paid by the club not see this as I wouldn’t say I’m experienced at picking out a good or bad player but could tell straight away after first time I seen him play 

maroonsgotop
39 minutes ago, theshed said:

I’m sure the first time I seen him against Motherwell away In the cup he looked dodgy so how can people that are paid by the club not see this as I wouldn’t say I’m experienced at picking out a good or bad player but could tell straight away after first time I seen him play 

yup. looked dodgy even in the warm up at Motherwell where he was unable to save lots of shots and gave me doubts even at that stage

HMFC86
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Could be, having said that they’re paying Alexis Sanchez about £300k a week to play for Inter Milan 😃.

I’d take him in goals

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Hairdryer said:

People stay away for various reasons it is allowed 

Aye its allowed. Pish reason though mate..pish.

BarneyBattles
1 hour ago, theshed said:

He did. A couple of minor spills and then caught fairly easily. 

Annoyingly I can remember him making ONE good save but I can remember who it was against. Sure it was Rangers or hibs. 

That’s it. What a fekking car crash of a career at hearts. Worst goalie I’ve ever seen playing professional football. Bar none. 

braveheart
6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Krystian Novak got emptied around the same time. 
To think we had Skacel, Bednar and Pospisil then the next Czechs we got were Zlamal and Vanacek 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈🤪.

Noticed that Novak is out injured for 6 months after picking up an injury in friendly in January for widzew Lodz.

Lido
1 hour ago, theshed said:

Same here. No confidence in him since I seen him in that first game.

OTT

Hopefully Bobby gets a good reception tomorrow. Might be a wee bit daunting going in to such an important game with so little game time under his belt. 

One Bobby Zlamal :) 

Wee round of Perror get to **** wouldn't go a miss too :P 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, HMFC86 said:

I’d take him in goals

Uche might be the answer 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, braveheart said:

Noticed that Novak is out injured for 6 months after picking up an injury in friendly in January for widzew Lodz.

Seemed to know the Defensive midfield role quite well, took the ball off the Centre Halves and got back and helped cover. Just wasn’t great at judging tackles but had a decent leap. He’s had a few clubs now for a young guy.

Smoked-Glass

Makes me appreciate niemi days. 

How lucky we were. 

i8hibsh
15 hours ago, One five said:

They way I feel and I’m sure most jambos feel the same ...... drop JP for Saturday   surely any keeper we have can’t possibly give us less confidence than that balloon! 

They are all terrible. Seriously, the standard of keeper is diabolical at our club. With a goalkeeping coach not fit for purpose. I am not remotely surprised that these 3 dud keepers were signed. Infact I would be more surprised if we had a good keeper on our books.

Satchmo
7 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Makes me appreciate niemi days. 

How lucky we were. 

****ing appreciate Henry Smith at this rate.

i8hibsh

Put a scarecrow in goals. At least it would keep the birds away.

i8hibsh

Cruickshank

Smith

Rousset

Niemi

Gordon

Kello

And now we have Pereira, Doyle and ****ing Zibimal

::facepaw::

DH1986

So no clause according to Stendel.....

Hardly a surprise tbh.

TypoonJambo
9 hours ago, OTT said:

Hopefully Bobby gets a good reception tomorrow. Might be a wee bit daunting going in to such an important game with so little game time under his belt. 

One Bobby Zlamal :) 

Wee round of Perror get to **** wouldn't go a miss too :P 

Perror Perror, **** off to the bar!