Jump to content
parwj

Pereira

Recommended Posts

kila
3 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Someone better remind Stendel that he has only been playing Pereira because he has to and its all Levein's fault for signing a dodgy contract. I know it's true, I read it on kickback.

 

So you know for sure there is no financial penalty if he doesn't play?

 

That's not to rule Stendel out btw, he said he wanted to give everyone a good and fair chance so it may all be down to him. But Pereira has been poor all season yet only been dropped twice.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Cloud cuckoo land, Henderson is the top rated English GK in the EPL, Pickford is the worst.


Absolutely!  Gave me a laugh so it’s all good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Think Grzelak would be the last, though forgetting about him would probably be for the best 😅

Krystian Novak got emptied around the same time. 
To think we had Skacel, Bednar and Pospisil then the next Czechs we got were Zlamal and Vanacek 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈🤪.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:


Absolutely!  Gave me a laugh so it’s all good. 

We need it just now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We need it just now.


😁 it’s not Saturday yet. 

Edited by Last Laff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
One five

They way I feel and I’m sure most jambos feel the same ...... drop JP for Saturday   surely any keeper we have can’t possibly give us less confidence than that balloon! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasavallan
50 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Think Grzelak would be the last, though forgetting about him would probably be for the best 😅

Gadja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
1 hour ago, gorgieheart said:

Where is this [email protected] about Joels wages coming from  ?

 

Where is this [email protected] about us having to pay his wages if he isn't playing coming from ?

 

ITK .. more like slavering utter nonsense.

 

It wasnt even ITK slavering. Someone on here said something along the lines of 'I wouldnt be surprised/it might be the case' about the loan deal, wages and appearances. Its since grown more arms and legs than Pereira has ****ed up saves and has subsequently been jumped on as gospel. 

 

Batshit stuff.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Just now, been here before said:

 

It wasnt even ITK slavering. Someone on here said something along the lines of 'I wouldnt be surprised/it might be the case' about the loan deal, wages and appearances. Its since grown more arms and legs than Pereira has ****ed up saves and has subsequently been jumped on as gospel. 

 

Batshit stuff.

 

 


This is actually what happened. Everyone should realise it’s just unfounded speculation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morph
18 hours ago, Deevers said:

 Man U must be watching these developments with a trepidation. This guys reputation is being totally shredded up here. I’m surprised they have not bitten the bullet and recalled him.

Man utd won't care about him.  If he was ever to be in their plans he wouldn't be playing for a team bottom of the Scottish league at 23.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoolfordsHearts
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

It wasnt even ITK slavering. Someone on here said something along the lines of 'I wouldnt be surprised/it might be the case' about the loan deal, wages and appearances. Its since grown more arms and legs than Pereira has ****ed up saves and has subsequently been jumped on as gospel. 

 

Batshit stuff.

 

 

I'm genuinely hoping there is a clause that would cost us money if we never played him.

Because if there's not,then Stendel doesn't know a goalie from a goldfish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
1 hour ago, gorgieheart said:

Where is this [email protected] about Joels wages coming from  ?

 

Where is this [email protected] about us having to pay his wages if he isn't playing coming from ?

 

ITK .. more like slavering utter nonsense.


.net had a lovely thread saying they’d been over on here planting the idea of it...

 

I’d say that prob answers your question.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
19 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

It wasnt even ITK slavering. Someone on here said something along the lines of 'I wouldnt be surprised/it might be the case' about the loan deal, wages and appearances. Its since grown more arms and legs than Pereira has ****ed up saves and has subsequently been jumped on as gospel. 

 

Batshit stuff.

 

 

 

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:


This is actually what happened. Everyone should realise it’s just unfounded speculation. 

 

3 minutes ago, sadj said:


.net had a lovely thread saying they’d been over on here planting the idea of it...

 

I’d say that prob answers your question.

 

 

^^^^^ 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC86

He’s out of contract at the end of the season. Good chance man united couldn’t care less 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deevers
47 minutes ago, Morph said:

Man utd won't care about him.  If he was ever to be in their plans he wouldn't be playing for a team bottom of the Scottish league at 23.

Probably not. Though they have a duty of care towards him. I see he’s out of contract at the end of the season and I would not be surprised if they intend to unload him. Probably why he’s here in the first place.  Who would take him given the catalogue of basic errors he makes week in week out playing for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

The only positive I have about Pereira as a keeper is his kicking is superb.  He really is the absolute pitz apart from that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheTrumpet
1 hour ago, Morph said:

Man utd won't care about him.  If he was ever to be in their plans he wouldn't be playing for a team bottom of the Scottish league at 23.

I very much doubt that Joel's form is a surprise to anyone at Man United.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
2 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

I very much doubt that Joel's form is a surprise to anyone at Man United.

Confirmed just how bad they thought he already was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheTrumpet
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Confirmed just how bad they thought he already was. 

Feel a bit sorry for the guy. Goalkeeper with hands made of mist. Not much fun. Still, get him to flip and stick Zlamal in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amadjambo
18 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Feel a bit sorry for the guy. Goalkeeper with hands made of mist. Not much fun. Still, get him to flip and stick Zlamal in. 

“Hands made of most” 😂

 

Funny but so very accurate at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
40 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Feel a bit sorry for the guy. Goalkeeper with hands made of mist. Not much fun. Still, get him to flip and stick Zlamal in. 

And stick with him for the rest of the season and let him know it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gordon Ramsay

Folk keep going on about his kicking but from what I've seen he boots it out of play half the time. 

 

He doesn't have any attributes. How he's making a career as a professional is mind boggling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SuperstarSteve

Joel has been dropped and ZZ Is starting tomorrow. Hardly news as it was hinted at in papers earlier buts he’s finally dropped him which will make quite a few people happy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hairdryer
49 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Joel has been dropped and ZZ Is starting tomorrow. Hardly news as it was hinted at in papers earlier buts he’s finally dropped him which will make quite a few people happy. 

If true should increase the attendance also the proper decision 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whodanny
1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Folk keep going on about his kicking but from what I've seen he boots it out of play half the time. 

This. I always feel he's just one sklaff away from giving somebody an open goal to aim for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
55 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Joel has been dropped and ZZ Is starting tomorrow. Hardly news as it was hinted at in papers earlier buts he’s finally dropped him which will make quite a few people happy. 

 

Thank ****! We should have persisted with Zlamal longer anyhow while focusing on grabbing a better long-term replacement when one became available - saving up to offer a 4 year contract to Jon McLaughlin on a pre-contract this January would have been an idea. Zlamal made mistakes including a couple of howlers but so has every goalie ever. His shot stopping and communication was mostly good. He certainly never palmed the ball away all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whodanny

I really hate to heavily criticise or dismiss anyone who pulls on a Hearts jersey, but the guy just gives me the fear, I really wish he wasn't a Hearts player. I'm sure he's a decent guy, but I don't want him as Hearts' goalkeeper. Would much rather have Bobby, for all his faults.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

If true should increase the attendance also the proper decision 

People shouldnt be staying away coz we have a shite goalie.

 

Proper hearts people that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, HMFC86 said:

He’s out of contract at the end of the season. Good chance man united couldn’t care less 

Could be, having said that they’re paying Alexis Sanchez about £300k a week to play for Inter Milan 😃.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
1 hour ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Joel has been dropped and ZZ Is starting tomorrow. Hardly news as it was hinted at in papers earlier buts he’s finally dropped him which will make quite a few people happy. 

As long as Bobby sticks to his 6 yard box, we should be OK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustinT

He can't grumble about being dropped. He's had a fair shot at it and fully deserves to be replaced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hairdryer
9 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

People shouldnt be staying away coz we have a shite goalie.

 

Proper hearts people that is.

People stay away for various reasons it is allowed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theshed

I’m sure the first time I seen him against Motherwell away In the cup he looked dodgy so how can people that are paid by the club not see this as I wouldn’t say I’m experienced at picking out a good or bad player but could tell straight away after first time I seen him play 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonsgotop
39 minutes ago, theshed said:

I’m sure the first time I seen him against Motherwell away In the cup he looked dodgy so how can people that are paid by the club not see this as I wouldn’t say I’m experienced at picking out a good or bad player but could tell straight away after first time I seen him play 

yup. looked dodgy even in the warm up at Motherwell where he was unable to save lots of shots and gave me doubts even at that stage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC86
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Could be, having said that they’re paying Alexis Sanchez about £300k a week to play for Inter Milan 😃.

I’d take him in goals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Hairdryer said:

People stay away for various reasons it is allowed 

Aye its allowed. Pish reason though mate..pish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles
1 hour ago, theshed said:

I’m sure the first time I seen him against Motherwell away In the cup he looked dodgy so how can people that are paid by the club not see this as I wouldn’t say I’m experienced at picking out a good or bad player but could tell straight away after first time I seen him play 


He did. A couple of minor spills and then caught fairly easily. 
 

Annoyingly I can remember him making ONE good save but I can remember who it was against. Sure it was Rangers or hibs. 
 

That’s it. What a fekking car crash of a career at hearts. Worst goalie I’ve ever seen playing professional football. Bar none. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
braveheart
6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Krystian Novak got emptied around the same time. 
To think we had Skacel, Bednar and Pospisil then the next Czechs we got were Zlamal and Vanacek 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈🤪.

Noticed that Novak is out injured for 6 months after picking up an injury in friendly in January for widzew Lodz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lido
1 hour ago, theshed said:

I’m sure the first time I seen him against Motherwell away In the cup he looked dodgy so how can people that are paid by the club not see this as I wouldn’t say I’m experienced at picking out a good or bad player but could tell straight away after first time I seen him play 

Same here. No confidence in him since I seen him in that first game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTT

Hopefully Bobby gets a good reception tomorrow. Might be a wee bit daunting going in to such an important game with so little game time under his belt. 

 

One Bobby Zlamal :) 

 

Wee round of Perror get to **** wouldn't go a miss too :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, HMFC86 said:

I’d take him in goals

Uche might be the answer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, braveheart said:

Noticed that Novak is out injured for 6 months after picking up an injury in friendly in January for widzew Lodz.

Seemed to know the Defensive midfield role quite well, took the ball off the Centre Halves and got back and helped cover. Just wasn’t great at judging tackles but had a decent leap. He’s had a few clubs now for a young guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smoked-Glass

Makes me appreciate niemi days. 

 

How lucky we were. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
15 hours ago, One five said:

They way I feel and I’m sure most jambos feel the same ...... drop JP for Saturday   surely any keeper we have can’t possibly give us less confidence than that balloon! 

 

 

They are all terrible. Seriously, the standard of keeper is diabolical at our club. With a goalkeeping coach not fit for purpose. I am not remotely surprised that these 3 dud keepers were signed. Infact I would be more surprised if we had a good keeper on our books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satchmo
7 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Makes me appreciate niemi days. 

 

How lucky we were. 

 

 

****ing appreciate Henry Smith at this rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

Put a scarecrow in goals. At least it would keep the birds away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

Cruickshank

Smith

Rousset

Niemi

Gordon

Kello

 

 

And now we have Pereira, Doyle and ****ing Zibimal

 

::facepaw::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986

So no clause according to Stendel.....

 

Hardly a surprise tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
9 hours ago, OTT said:

Hopefully Bobby gets a good reception tomorrow. Might be a wee bit daunting going in to such an important game with so little game time under his belt. 

 

One Bobby Zlamal :) 

 

Wee round of Perror get to **** wouldn't go a miss too :P 

Perror Perror, **** off to the bar! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...