Top Posters In This Topic

• Last Laff

• Hearts007

• GinRummy

• Spoleto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Why's everyone saying their goodbyes to him on here? He's only away on a 6 month loan (with us still paying the majority of his wages) 

He's still a hearts player and is contracted to us until 2021 unless I'm mistaken? 

He won't play for us again.

4 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Why's everyone saying their goodbyes to him on here? He's only away on a 6 month loan (with us still paying the majority of his wages) 

He's still a hearts player and is contracted to us until 2021 unless I'm mistaken? 

Was about to do the same

but you're right 😂

He'll be back soon enough.

I'll save my fond wishes, which he deserves, until he's actually left the building

4 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

He won't play for us again.

Yea he probably won't.  Doesn't change the fact he is still a Hearts player with 18 months left on his contract :lol:

Could understand the thread thanking him for his service etc etc if he had actually transferred to another club but he hasn't.

husref musemic
16 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Who could easily have retired but poured her money, her time, commitment and her heart into our club. She rightly deserves our gratitude. 

Yes she made mistakes with Levein that she no doubt regrets but she also hired Daniel Stendel. 

After getting her investment that helped save our club back, I hope she stays on in some sort of capacity but I think its remarkable the energy, hard work and commitment this woman has shown Hearts since before our CVA was agreed right up to now & continues to do so despite her age. 

I think an element of our support dont fully recognise this which is a shame.

Personally, if it was me I would be on my yacht in the warm Med with a cool drink. 

spot on. thank you Anne.

2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Berra probably does deserve his own thread for his overall contribution to the club.

However, it's not all about just not ever coming back from injury. There was a poison amongst that dressing room, and he was part of that. And if he wasn't, and didn't see it, then he was an absymal captain who deserved to be punted for that alone. 

He just wasn't good or strong enough to lead us out of the dire predicament we are in. He could have accepted that as an aging pro and moved on. 

Jesus ****ing Christ!

Big Christophe has been a first class servant and ambassador to our club. I hope he has a good tenure at Dundee and comes back with a smile on his face. 

Thank you Christophe!

On 11/01/2020 at 12:20, Beave1874 said:

Heard from a friend of a friend that Berra has had a chat with Dundee FC. Might be a lot of rubbish but just passing on what I’ve heard. Don’t shoot the messenger. Also apologies if already been posted. 

Only goes to show sometimes if fans hear some things it may happen and nothing wrong with folk passing info on. People on the site get berated for something they may have heard. I totally appreciate the posts from @Bongo 1874 and @dazajmbo I'm only an ordinary fan but pleased for Berra that he is going to get regular football. A proper gentleman.  

Always gave his best and must have worked his erky off to come back from that injury. Perhaps to the detriment of himself. I hope  his move goes well for him. Not sure what went on behind the scenes but making him train with the youngsters seems pretty harsh. He does not come across as a bad apple type. Good luck Christophe 

4 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Deserves his own thread imo. 

A great servant to Hearts, 251 games, 11 goals, former club captain and an absolute colossus Pre injury. 

All the best big man. 🇱🇻

:sob:

12 goals.  Festival cup winner against the rodents too.

Good luck Simba, don’t be taking defence lessons off mcjake though.  

Next Dundee manager I’m going to guess. 

8 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Only goes to show sometimes if fans hear some things it may happen and nothing wrong with folk passing info on. People on the site get berated for something they may have heard. I totally appreciate the posts from @Bongo 1874 and @dazajmbo I'm only an ordinary fan but pleased for Berra that he is going to get regular football. A proper gentleman.  

100%

18 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

@Bongo 1874 posts enough detail about his info to give you confidence that he knows what he is talking about. Some others post vague pish.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
4 hours ago, Last Laff said:

12 goals.  Festival cup winner against the rodents too.

think you’re mixing him up with his brother in law Craig Sives 

**** the last 6 months, all the best to the big man. One of the most assured & commanding CHs I’ve ever seen for us. 

Captain, Record Breaker, Scottish Cup winner, Hero.

jack D and coke

I have to admit he’s soiled memories a wee bit for me. I expected much better than him to lie and if he didn’t lie then not to correct the media and let our new manager take unnecessary flak for banishing him to the reserves when it wasn’t true. The club was struggling and needed to pull together and instead he made it about him and his sob story that invited others to put the boot in, that’s pretty poor imo. 
He should’ve been man enough to accept his time had come and that he was putting in brutal performances week after week. 
I don’t wish him any ill though. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Captain Lithuania

Wonderful servant to Hearts. Proved by the fact he was willing to actually go out on loan when many others would have sat and picked up the dough doing nothing. 

Sad how it all ended. I think we  saw that when the chips were down he wasn't as mentally strong or committed as we all thought. Probably for the best he's away as you need mental fortitude in a relegation battle.

Good luck.

3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Did we not loan Robbo to Dundee before he came home and lifted the cup? 🤔

No

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

No

With which bit of Gashauskis's statement are you disagreeing?

Just now, redjambo said:

With which bit of Gashauskis's statement are you disagreeing?

I don’t believe we loaned Robbo to Dundee - But I stand to be corrected.

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I don’t believe we loaned Robbo to Dundee - But I stand to be corrected.

We did, for 4 games that season.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-manager-inverness-caley-thistles-john-robertson-emerges-as-surprise-candidate-for-job-as-dens-park-chiefs-draw-up-shortlist/

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

My humble apology to Gashauskis! 😖

Don’t be daft mate.  I don’t think it was a memorable loan spell.  I forget about it myself most of the time 👍

6 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Don’t be daft mate.  I don’t think it was a memorable loan spell.  I forget about it myself most of the time 👍

I have to say I refused to believe that we could loan Robbo out to anybody!!! 🙈

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I have to say I refused to believe that we could loan Robbo out to anybody!!! 🙈

Especially those Cants!!!

Not only did Robbo go to that shower but their fans took great delight in reminding him of ‘86 whilst he was there .

This I know from my Dundee supporting mate who says he was embarrassed by his fellow fans .