To all the Gers in our end

Jeff

Big Slim Stylee
4 hours ago, Jeff said:

Hope you had a great day. Cheers for your money!

Am I alone in not giving a shite? It’s like its always was, will and ever shall be.

They’re light years ahead again. We’re ****ing bottom of the league, ffs.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cameron79

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• Phage

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My brother in laws brother , a hun, sat in the Hearts end at Murrayfield resented when we described them as soap dodging *******s apparently. Pleasing.

Big Slim Stylee
10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Off topic but how great does Tynie look with no closed sections. Awesome.

Did you actually turn up???

Think the last time i was in the wrong end was the United main stand for the 3-0 Robbo game as a guest of Malpas when they wanted me.

Never done it any other time , nothing better than being amongst your own.

8 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

They don’t care as they think money just grows on Dave King’s magic money laundering tree. I suspect very few of them realise the levels of debt they’ve managed to run up in their 8 year existence 

They don't have any proper debt .. it's all soft loans from shareholders which is constantly erased in debt for equity transfers. Unfortunately unless the shareholders fall out it is very unlikely that they will be in real financial peril again. 

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

They don't have any proper debt .. it's all soft loans from shareholders which is constantly erased in debt for equity transfers. Unfortunately unless the shareholders fall out it is very unlikely that they will be in real financial peril again. 

Much like we were. It went tits up for us. It’s unlikely it will for them.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Plus they are going to get a very big transfer fee when they sell Morelos.

9 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I remember one from years ago, easily about 15 years ago, a game against Celtic and when they scored, one of their fans jumped out of the Gorgie stand, ran the length of the pitch and jumped into the school end. 

Anyone else remember that?

Yep. ****ing ridiculous.

9 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Am I alone in not giving a shite? It’s like its always was, will and ever shall be.

They’re light years ahead again. We’re ****ing bottom of the league, ffs.

I think you might be alone.  

6 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

I think it was different as Romanov had us ticked up to our eyeballs with UKIO BANKAS?

40 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

They died, we didn't 

2 hours ago, sassenach said:

Because it's the only way you can get a ticket when demand outstrips supply, and it's better than missing the match.

I've done it a number of times to watch both Hearts and Boro. Behave yourself and it's no problem, act like a dick and you get what you deserve.

I would hate to watch a Hearts match unable to react to what is happening on the field.  Would just totally ruin the whole experience. 

"Oh, scored a last minute winner, better look pissed off". 

Nah. 

8 hours ago, dumpson said:

A couple of renditions of ‘Walking away’ towards the end too !! 🎶:verysmug:

Brilliant.  

Why a Hearts supporter would bring a Rangers supporter to the game is beyond me.

They wouldn’t bring a Celtic or Hibs fan into our end.....what makes these folk think bringing in a Rangers fan is ok ?

8 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The more interesting question is where the next load of spend will come from? The pressure to spend in the summer will be huge... Surely has to be money received for Morelos in the summer? Huns I know seem to think they can also make money on Jack, Aribo and Kent. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
9 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I think it was different as Romanov had us ticked up to our eyeballs with UKIO BANKAS?

No. Our problem was cash flow to pay the taxman, not debt owned to Vlad's companies.

9 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Hun fans are easy to spot as they have the thick, glaikit look. 

The Mhanks are easier to spot due to the monobrow, the mark of the beast features, the map of Ireland on the forehead and the undeniable stench emanating from every orifice.

Missing top lip's a giveaway too

8 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

No. Our problem was cash flow to pay the taxman, not debt owned to Vlad's companies.

who is responsible for cashflow when cash is controlled in Lithuania? Some mysterious cash fairy or Vlad? 

15 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yes! Our debt being owed to Ukio Bankas, distinguishes our previous situation from Rangers current situation. 

10 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Plus they are going to get a very big transfer fee when they sell Morelos.

Which will end up in Ashley's pocket and help pay the 10mil shortfall they are in debt up to their eyeballs which is shocking for an 8yr old club they deserve everything that's coming their way tax cheating barstewards

8 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Which will end up in Ashley's pocket and help pay the 10mil shortfall they are in debt up to their eyeballs which is shocking for an 8yr old club they deserve everything that's coming their way tax cheating barstewards

They are not as fiscally prudent as some are making out. They gambled big time on stopping smeltic and gaining from the champion league pot. If that fails even the sale of morelos wont sort them. That would be a shame...a real shame..😎😎

11 hours ago, sassenach said:

Because it's the only way you can get a ticket when demand outstrips supply, and it's better than missing the match.

I've done it a number of times to watch both Hearts and Boro. Behave yourself and it's no problem, act like a dick and you get what you deserve.

Yip. This.

Done it in the past and still enjoyed it.

Boy sat down next to me when I had a ST in G years back. Old Rangers game. Midway through game. Kept himself to himself and we only spoke late on as the game was ending. Only wanted to see his team. A decent bloke. 

11 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I did notice groups of both French and Japanese tourists attending the game today. They spent money in the club shop too, buying tops and scarfs. If there are seats to be had, I’m delighted that tourists come and take in the experience of tynecastle. Hope they enjoyed their day half as much as I did.

I had 4 American colleagues over (thanks to Scott Wilson for the shout out). They absolutely loved it and we now have 4 fans over the pond.

On the note of Rangers fans in our end, when I was in the ticket office picking up their tickets there were 2 in buying tickets, blatant weegie accents who have obviously done it before given they had a previous buying history. In all honesty, I don't mind it just don't be a dick and you'll generally be fine.

one of the last games v the sevconians in the Old Main Stand, two of them sat infront of us, half time and it was time for a pie and bovril...one of the sevconian orcs shuffled up the stairs before me ...complete with a nice cream jacket.....  oops the bovril cup slipped, the contents spilled all over the poor chaps lovely cream jacket.....he turned round as if to remonstrate...thought better of it, sat back down with his hunchbacked chum...before mumbling something and vanishing ...

scroats ... the lot !

2 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The sooner that vile institution dies, and joins the original Rangers in the grave the better.

Then another Sevco will be formed, and the SFA will give them the original Rangers past titles.

But the lie will get harder to spin each time they spin up a new version of the original institution that died, and stayed dead, all those years ago.

And with The Rangers dead, Celtic will again struggle for relevance and more orcs will play the game of stay at home.

13 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I think you will find it is proper debt and the tradition daft shareholders who have been pumping money in are starting to dry up. Yes a lot of debt for equity went on, too avoid the compulsory purchase but that's probably finished now.

Someone like Douglas Park who continually throws money into the.money pit will eventually say enough is enough. Like when Mike Ashley knocks on the door for his £10+ million.

They desperately need to sell the Buffalo for big money to survive.

28 minutes ago, Phage said:

I think you will find it is proper debt and the tradition daft shareholders who have been pumping money in are starting to dry up. Yes a lot of debt for equity went on, too avoid the compulsory purchase but that's probably finished now.

Someone like Douglas Park who continually throws money into the.money pit will eventually say enough is enough. Like when Mike Ashley knocks on the door for his £10+ million.

Who are their creditors for this ‘real debt’ ?

annushorribilis III
30 minutes ago, Phage said:

Douglas Park converted (part of) his loans to equity.

Mike Ashley is not a creditor in the sense you are implying : this is compensation Rangers must pay Sports Direct for breach of their own contract. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Who are their creditors for this ‘real debt’ ?

Close Brothers - 7 million (due Feb)

Liverpool - circa 5 million of installments for Kent.

Other teams installments I'd imagine.

Every director to a varying degree, not looking up exact figures. If they are due Dave King 6 million or whatever and he wants it back, he can shut the club down if they dont repay on demand. Dave King is a creditor.

6 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Douglas Park converted (part of) his loans to equity.

Mike Ashley is not a creditor in the sense you are implying : this is compensation Rangers must pay Sports Direct for breach of their own contract. 

Not saying MA is a creditor, but yes SD will become one. And my badly explain point is, who is going to pick up the tab?

8 minutes ago, Phage said:

Every director to a varying degree, not looking up exact figures. If they are due Dave King 6 million or whatever and he wants it back, he can shut the club down if they dont repay on demand. Dave King is a creditor.

Exactly why it isn’t real debt. A non connected creditor will shut the club down, none of those creditors will.

1 hour ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

Is that not the oblivious guy (top left) from the neil Lennon GIRUY picture? :lol:

Nah, he's far too young! The guy in the "Let's show Lennon how much we love him" picture was much older, and that was from years ago.

Any excuse to post it though! 

58a13a51896a33ff51ade1e9427b5258--lennon

:greggy:

18 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I would have expected more from you. 

If I never had my chippy in my other hand i'd have taken down more.

6 hours ago, DH1986 said:

Why a Hearts supporter would bring a Rangers supporter to the game is beyond me.

They wouldn’t bring a Celtic or Hibs fan into our end.....what makes these folk think bringing in a Rangers fan is ok ?

It'll be the same knuckle draggers that were joining in with born under a union jack rendition with the Airdrie fans last week. 

Embarrassing. 

My grandad was a lifelong hun but when I took an interest in football, he accepted he was the only member of the family who could take me and ended up being a st holder for the last 3 years of his life. 

Needless to say, the 4-2 game in 07/08 remains a fond memory.

If I’m honest, pretty sure the man was maroon by the end anyway

Big Slim Stylee
13 hours ago, XB52 said:

They died, we didn't 

And I really don't give a flying one. It was only a matter of time before normal depressing service resumed. Don't get me wrong though - it's always special sticking it up them.

40 minutes ago, Phage said:

What about the face painter - is she still to be paid?

10 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Creditor of Oldco.  Pennies in the pound.

53 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Exactly why it isn’t real debt. A non connected creditor will shut the club down, none of those creditors will.

They desperately want King and his cold shoulder out of the top job/club. However there is the small issue of the money he is owed. He isn't giving up control without his money back.

Oust King and I think you would find he would demand repayment. If he still didnt get repaid it would be in the courts with a winding up order.

That is very real debt.

23 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Still to be paid. Be pennies in the pound when the liquidation process finishes

WheatfieldWarrior
15 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Spot on, glad that wee sneaky old ***** Defoe has signed for another year too #finished.

Defoe's about st mirren level these days.

54 minutes ago, Phage said:

They desperately want King and his cold shoulder out of the top job/club. However there is the small issue of the money he is owed. He isn't giving up control without his money back.

Oust King and I think you would find he would demand repayment. If he still didnt get repaid it would be in the courts with a winding up order.

That is very real debt.

Perhaps after 10 in a row but it’s absolute fantasy to suggest an insolvent event could unfold prior to that. 

51 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Defoe's about st mirren level these days.

don't be daft!

he is still good enough and better than most of our strikers

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

don't be daft!

he is still good enough and better than most of our strikers

As yesterday testified clearly. His legs have gone and he'll be costing them 20k plus a week for the privilege