• Mr Elwood P

• Phage

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Punks No Deid
24 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

They knew their club died I guess

They are in denial but yip the definitely did let their club die

And on a similar note (us getting their money) well done to everyone involved for giving Rangers the corner sections. 

Trusted not to injure our players at corners. Decent money there. 

The Future's Maroon

The two near me gave themselves away when the chant of ‘Glasgow Rangers, you let your club die’ first kicked off...they disappeared after we equalised, can’t say for sure as they were a few rows down, but I think they may have been rounded on by Jambos....excellent 😁

1 hour ago, eck1874 said:

Guy at the back of section G booted down the stairs at the second goal. GIRFUY. 

Great news. Love seeing a good skelping 

Always sceptical when folk come on here looking for tickets with no buying history!!

i mean come on ffs!!! If you’re a hearts fan you’d have a buying history!!

next time people should be telling these chancers to go feck themselves!!!

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I hope none of them were assaulted.*

*lies.

I only battered two of them.

Why the **** would you go to a game of football and want to sit in with the supporters of the other team?  :vrface:

Hope a few of them "slipped and fell" during our goal celebrations! 

The Future's Maroon
17 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Why the **** would you go to a game of football and want to sit in with the supporters of the other team?  :vrface:

Excatly, I have it it twice....first time in a last game of season where we needed to win to stay up, Robbo done the business!

Last time Easter Rd, I had to leave as pretty sure I was going to get murdered after automatically screaming ‘yaaaasssz’ when we scored.

Francis Albert
27 minutes ago, tian447 said:

back in the day we all did ... mostly standing more than sitting but ...

Ibrox beating them 1-0 (the sitting on the ball goal that really outraged them) and  3-0, Parkhead 2-0 (in the jungle no less). Anfield' s main stand more recently. 

3 minutes ago, sassenach said:

Because it's the only way you can get a ticket when demand outstrips supply, and it's better than missing the match.

I've done it a number of times to watch both Hearts and Boro. Behave yourself and it's no problem, act like a dick and you get what you deserve.

This

kingantti1874

They were asking hearts fans outside to buy them tickets cause they didn’t have purchase history..

dont tell me some hearts fans actually did it 😂

2 hours ago, eck1874 said:

Guy at the back of section G booted down the stairs at the second goal. GIRFUY. 

:pleasing:

Hope any huns in our stands didn't leave unscathed. 

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

Hope you had a great day. Cheers for your money!

Had 5 beside me, even had their Rangers shirts in under their jackets, left at 1-1

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

And on a similar note (us getting their money) well done to everyone involved for giving Rangers the corner sections. 

Trusted not to injure our players at corners. Decent money there. 

A wee calculation by filling the end they tramps just about paid for Boyce today , cheers for the cash ya bunch o scumbags 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I hope none of them were assaulted.*

*lies.

I hope they were all assaulted, horrible *****.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Rangers without Morelos = average

Spot on, glad that wee sneaky old ***** Defoe has signed for another year too #finished.

MarkDevriesScores4

Looked like there were a few Orcs in their end jumping on seats at the full time whistle, trying to break them. 

do they realise that any seats damaged by them are invoiced to their club who are already drowning in debt?

There was one sat right on the aisle next to me in E. 

Went absolutely tonto right in his face when Boyce tucked away the winner. 

Really enjoyed it.

5 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Looked like there were a few Orcs in their end jumping on seats at the full time whistle, trying to break them. 

do they realise that any seats damaged by them are invoiced to their club who are already drowning in debt?

Do you think they have the required intellect to understand this? I am guessing they don't.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, sassenach said:

Because it's the only way you can get a ticket when demand outstrips supply, and it's better than missing the match.

I've done it a number of times to watch both Hearts and Boro. Behave yourself and it's no problem, act like a dick and you get what you deserve.

Exactly. Most real fans recognise real fans of other clubs and unless they are dicks respect them 

Edited by Francis Albert

MarkDevriesScores4
Just now, Jambos_1874 said:

Do you think they have the required intellect to understand this? I am guessing they don't.

They don’t care as they think money just grows on Dave King’s magic money laundering tree. I suspect very few of them realise the levels of debt they’ve managed to run up in their 8 year existence 

Is it becoming more common that OF fans sit in our end? I'm sure that this was reported during the last Celtic game at Tynescastle. Any of their fans doing this should be reported immediately and ejected from the stadium - forcefully.

1 minute ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

They don’t care as they think money just grows on Dave King’s magic money laundering tree. I suspect very few of them realise the levels of debt they’ve managed to run up in their 8 year existence 

I genuinely wonder if liquidation MkII is a possibility. Probably wishful thinking but stranger things have happened...

Nelly Terraces

The 2 Glums sat just to left of the head of defender on knees (above the ballboy).

Look chuffed to bits we've just scored our winner.:cornette:

Dicks. 

_110654451_19808938.jpg

Stupid Sexy Flanders
2 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Is it becoming more common that OF fans sit in our end? I'm sure that this was reported during the last Celtic game at Tynescastle. Any of their fans doing this should be reported immediately and ejected from the stadium - forcefully.

I remember one from years ago, easily about 15 years ago, a game against Celtic and when they scored, one of their fans jumped out of the Gorgie stand, ran the length of the pitch and jumped into the school end. 

Anyone else remember that?

MarkDevriesScores4

I did notice groups of both French and Japanese tourists attending the game today. They spent money in the club shop too, buying tops and scarfs. If there are seats to be had, I’m delighted that tourists come and take in the experience of tynecastle. Hope they enjoyed their day half as much as I did.

2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Rangers with Morelos = bigger cheating b*****ds 😂

2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Unless of course you're the wee team, who shat themselves and lost 0-3!