To all the Gers in our end

Jeff

WheatfieldWarrior
4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

don't be daft!

he is still good enough and better than most of our strikers

I don't think he keeps Naismith out of the team.

Or Boyce for that matter.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cameron79

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• Phage

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After the second goal there were still around 10 minutes to go (including stoppage time) and yet hundreds of them headed for the exits. What kind of supporter does that? I've been at games, including that one, where 4 goals have been scored in that time. It wasn't as if Sevco were out of the game at that point, in fact I was hanging on the final whistle at the end. The fact is they were thinking that even a draw was not enough, the over-entitled a*******s

highlandjambo3
8 hours ago, sassenach said:

Your are correct in saying this. I had to keep quiet for both Osman Sow's winner at Ibrox and Alim Ozturk's equaliser at Easter Road.

I'm still glad I got to see the goals in the flesh, though.  And pleasingly, my tickets for those games were complimentaries through a friend of a friend.

Hope you shat the seat before you left 💩

August Landmesser
47 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

don't be daft!

Not a patch on Zeefuik though eh?

1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

Not a patch on Zeefuik though eh?

probably better - but Zeefuik is better than most of what we have now - he actually scores goals!

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

probably better - but Zeefuik is better than most of what we have now - he actually scores goals!

You're actually a parody of yourself by now.

4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

When did Zeefuik last score a goal again?

Edited by Smithee

Just now, Smithee said:

when did Washington last score before he signed for us? 

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

a better question is when did he last play a game - over 2.5 seasons ago

3 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

He hasn't played or scored a goal for 3 years for any team according to his wiki page.  For all we know he may have retired.

3 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

when did Washington last score before he signed for us? 

Zeefuik last scored a goal in march 2017, hasn't played pro football for 2 and a half seasons.

He had weight issues while training as a pro athlete, but you reckon he's a good shout now.

3 hours ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

Give this three their dues, they tried to clap but their glum faces give them away haha

E6BEEB26-AB21-4F23-8364-1D10B299694D.jpeg

Why is the boy far right dressed in a snowman onesie?

14 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

He wears a different one every game. Strange guy but no harm in him

Ainsley Harriott
1 hour ago, Randy Marsh said:

He hasn't played or scored a goal for 3 years for any team according to his wiki page.  For all we know he may have retired.

Why we talking about Zeefuik hope we aren't in for him?

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, cameron79 said:

As yesterday testified clearly. His legs have gone and he'll be costing them 20k plus a week for the privilege 

Hes scored about 15 goals in as many games this season.

Folk don't half go ott.

He's also their second choice, not a bad option to have even as his age.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hes scored about 15 goals in as many games this season.

Folk don't half go ott.

He's also their second choice, not a bad option to have even as his age.

He was an excellent goalscorer in his day. Hes a capable one now. From what I witnessed yesterday, his legs have gone. Cant see what's OTT about that.

59 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Havent got a Scooby Doo....     😉

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, cameron79 said:

He was an excellent goalscorer in his day. Hes a capable one now. From what I witnessed yesterday, his legs have gone. Cant see what's OTT about that.

Natural Orders is obsessed with him..

True story.

18 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I did notice groups of both French and Japanese tourists attending the game today. They spent money in the club shop too, buying tops and scarfs. If there are seats to be had, I’m delighted that tourists come and take in the experience of tynecastle. Hope they enjoyed their day half as much as I did.

There were a couple of guys from London (well, sounded like cockneys) behind me when I leaving, talking about what a great, enjoyable game it was and a perfect end to their weekend trip. Perfect end to mine as well!

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Natural Orders is obsessed with him..

True story.

Will never fill that Zeefuik shaped hole though 😂😂

2 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

After the second goal there were still around 10 minutes to go (including stoppage time) and yet hundreds of them headed for the exits. What kind of supporter does that? I've been at games, including that one, where 4 goals have been scored in that time. It wasn't as if Sevco were out of the game at that point, in fact I was hanging on the final whistle at the end. The fact is they were thinking that even a draw was not enough, the over-entitled a*******s

The kind of supporter that lets their club die ?????

3 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

don't be daft!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhidiothahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

3 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Walking away ?

Its the Rangers way 🤗

2 hours ago, cameron79 said:

Defoe had an off-day yesterday, but he's still a dangerous player.  He had two excellent scoring chances yesterday, and blew them both. The fact that he gets himself into goal scoring situations tells me that he's a long way from being over the hill.

He'd be an asset to any team in Scotland, apart from Celtic, imo.

17 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Defoe had an off-day yesterday, but he's still a dangerous player.  He had two excellent scoring chances yesterday, and blew them both. The fact that he gets himself into goal scoring situations tells me that he's a long way from being over the hill.

He'd be an asset to any team in Scotland, apart from Celtic, imo.

My original post was in the context of yesterdays game and I stand by it 🤷‍♂️. I dont really follow the form of other teams players in great detail so cant really comment further.

Ok had a wee look into his stats. Half his goals have come against hamilton and hibs. My opinion remains unchanged. 

Edited by cameron79

27 minutes ago, cameron79 said:

My original post was in the context of yesterdays game and I stand by it 🤷‍♂️. I dont really follow the form of other teams players in great detail so cant really comment further.

Ok had a wee look into his stats. Half his goals have come against hamilton and hibs. My opinion remains unchanged. 

Your opinion is as valid as anyone else's.  :thumb:

wattie exploited
On 26/01/2020 at 17:51, Punks No Deid said:

They are in denial but yip the definitely did let their club die

at least punks not dead :rifle:

3 hours ago, cameron79 said:

I said much the same on another thread. There is no way he has the stamina to play 90 minutes and be the sort of threat he was, even 2/3 years ago.

He had 2 great chances yesterday and blew them because if his lack of pace. The chance late on he had a 5 yard start on Halkett.

Walter Bishop
On 26/01/2020 at 19:45, tian447 said:

Why the **** would you go to a game of football and want to sit in with the supporters of the other team?  :vrface:

Hope a few of them "slipped and fell" during our goal celebrations! 

Plenty in the Gorgie stand who were at hospitality. 

10 minutes ago, Jambo66 said:

I said much the same on another thread. There is no way he has the stamina to play 90 minutes and be the sort of threat he was, even 2/3 years ago.

He had 2 great chances yesterday and blew them because if his lack of pace. The chance late on he had a 5 yard start on Halkett.

Yeah that's how I saw it, the Halkett tackle certainly came to mind but as Mapleleaf says it's all about opinions. I'm surprised at being called OTT though but hey, that's kickback for you 😉

Handofgod2015

Was anyone else in the France end when James McFadden scored for Scotland? That was epic.....but the whole end had been hijaked so it was like an away end. 

millerjames398
11 hours ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

Give this three their dues, they tried to clap but their glum faces give them away haha

E6BEEB26-AB21-4F23-8364-1D10B299694D.jpeg

The contrast between the snide undercover huns, and the dyed in the wool, gorgie nutter that seems to be wearing a onesie losing their shit😂🇱🇻 

Edited by millerjames398
Spell error

Bazzas right boot
18 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

And I really don't give a flying one. It was only a matter of time before normal depressing service resumed. Don't get me wrong though - it's always special sticking it up them.

They've still not won a bean as the new club. 

If celtic hit 10iar there is a good chance many folk involved with Rangers will lose interest. 

They already carry big debts, losing even some backing while still trying to catch celtic just doesn't add up. 

Ofc, win the league and they'd be bouncing. 

Top 2 will also have a chance of Ucl football, so if things went right that could vail them out. Still in the balance I reckon how it will pan out meduim - long term. 

Pasquale for King
18 hours ago, farin said:

This one was raging after seeing his team get scudded. 😁

3CF1D3BF-24FE-4232-9344-D1C948992863.thumb.jpeg.63b4c95ff28437f88e9cb761f0a0df4d.jpeg

What normal person sits with their fist clenched like that, maybe he could talk to Griffiths and get his psychiatrists number because he certainly needs it.

I watched the sky coverage after I got back from the game and surprisingly Boyd was very complimentary of our win, can capture any footage to make it look like he’s raging I suppose but credit where it’s due. 

18 hours ago, Handofgod2015 said:

Was anyone else in the France end when James McFadden scored for Scotland? That was epic.....but the whole end had been hijaked so it was like an away end. 

Yes I was in the home end although everywhere u looked was full of tartan army, amazing scenes, found a YouTube video of the full time whistle and the place going mental including myself 😁 amazing day that was. 

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

I watched the sky coverage after I got back from the game and surprisingly Boyd was very complimentary of our win, can capture any footage to make it look like he’s raging I suppose but credit where it’s due. 

He wasn’t the last time we beat them under Cathro 😜