Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

1 minute ago, heartstastic said:

Continue living in clown world all you want Red....you have my pity.

Why is it at the end of her day all you conspiracy types revert to abusing people and claiming superior intellect? 

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scottish numbers: 18 April 2021

Summary

• 211 new cases of COVID-19 reported [+1; down from 250 a week ago]
  • 15,097 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results – 1.6% of these were positive [-4,234; +0.4%]
  • 0 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive. (Noting that Register Offices are now generally closed at weekends) [-2]
  • 2,744,231 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 738,420 have received their second dose [+10,844; +22,706]

Today's national trend stats:

Today Yesterday     16 Apr 15 Apr 14 Apr 13 Apr 12 Apr ... 1 Apr
Scotland (7-day per-100,000 cases)   29 29 0   31 32 34 35 35 ... 59

7-day averages                          
Tests     18011 18128 -117   18536 18906 19335 18949 18794 ... 21722
Positivity rate %     1.4 1.5 -0.1   1.5 1.5 1.6 1.6 1.7 ... 2.4
Deaths     1.7 1.7 -0.0   2.0 2.4 2.4 2.7 2.3 ... 5.4
All Vaccinations     36600 36269 +331   37208 37352 36603 35176 33892 ... 49063
1st Dose     12379 12838 -459   13787 14266 14434 14984 14778 ... 29659
2nd Dose     24221 23431 +790   23421 23086 22169 20192 19114 ... 19404

32 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Why is it at the end of her day all you conspiracy types revert to abusing people and claiming superior intellect? 

They hate their bubble being popped. No matter how many flaws in the conspiracies they lap up, they cannot swallow their pride and will lash out instead. Hides their insecurity and let’s them think they have superior knowledge and understanding.

If he were a turkey he’d vote for Xmas while telling us all that no one eats turkeys for Xmas because of some convincing video on Facebook. 

16 minutes ago, redjambo said:

And now I can get back to watching the Emilia Romagna F1 race with my pals ;) .

Movie-Clowns-560x219.jpg

Are those the post Pfizer vaccination victims? ;)

The Real Maroonblood
42 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Today's national trend stats:

Today Yesterday     16 Apr 15 Apr 14 Apr 13 Apr 12 Apr ... 1 Apr
Scotland (7-day per-100,000 cases)   29 29 0   31 32 34 35 35 ... 59

7-day averages                          
Tests     18011 18128 -117   18536 18906 19335 18949 18794 ... 21722
Positivity rate %     1.4 1.5 -0.1   1.5 1.5 1.6 1.6 1.7 ... 2.4
Deaths     1.7 1.7 -0.0   2.0 2.4 2.4 2.7 2.3 ... 5.4
All Vaccinations     36600 36269 +331   37208 37352 36603 35176 33892 ... 49063
1st Dose     12379 12838 -459   13787 14266 14434 14984 14778 ... 29659
2nd Dose     24221 23431 +790   23421 23086 22169 20192 19114 ... 19404

👍

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Posting error 

That's generally what we're all thinking when we read your posts, James. 👍

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

download (1).jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

actually i had posted something which was inaccurate when i re read. It was about anwar sawar complaining that Nicola was having an emergency coronavirus  briefing on Tuesday and he was stating it was conflicting with the launch of their manifesto when in actually fact the briefing was penciled in weeks ago. I thought I better take it down as some smart a%%% would jump on it...like you did with the " posting error". I really cant win.... :(

Edited by JamesM48

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

suck-it-up-princess.jpg

Is that a question or a statement ? I often get them mixed up....

Governor Tarkin
46 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

:D

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Anyway all done and I received the Pzifer. No scaffy death syrum for me :jj:

:pleasing:

My blue envelope can't be too far away either.

3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Got jabbed up this afternoon. The process was fairly straight forward, albeit I didn’t take any ID and this caused some problems.

The guy at the gate wasn’t going to let me in as I didn’t poses ID. It happened a further twice and had to provide access to social media and my online banking to prove it was me🤷🏻‍♂️ No communication I received said to bring ID.

Interesting the strict ID checks. I went yesterday and due to a mail delivery problem I didn’t have an official letter just a number I was given that I’d scribbled on a piece of paper. The only checks were asking me to confirm my DOB and address. I’d taken ID with me just in case I needed it but was all good. 
Interestingly the nurse asked how I’d got there and that they were suggesting people didn’t drive for 15 minutes in case they got dizzy. When I replied I’d cycled she replied, “oh you should be fine then” Maybe drivers are just soft jessies that get faint if they get stabbed with a tiny needle. 

Footballfirst

This isn't going to go away very quickly.

Politics at play? Is Boris still looking to get supplies of vaccine from India?

Edited by Footballfirst

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Interesting the strict ID checks. I went yesterday and due to a mail delivery problem I didn’t have an official letter just a number I was given that I’d scribbled on a piece of paper. The only checks were asking me to confirm my DOB and address. I’d taken ID with me just in case I needed it but was all good. 
Interestingly the nurse asked how I’d got there and that they were suggesting people didn’t drive for 15 minutes in case they got dizzy. When I replied I’d cycled she replied, “oh you should be fine then” Maybe drivers are just soft jessies that get faint if they get stabbed with a tiny needle. 

Bike w anker. :seething:

Edited by Governor Tarkin

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Bike w anker. :seething:

As I pedalled away smiling smugly at the parked up cars full of fellow death serum recipients. 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

As I pedalled away smiling smugly at the parked up cars full of fellow death serum recipients. 

11 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Got jabbed up this afternoon. The process was fairly straight forward, albeit I didn’t take any ID and this caused some problems.

The guy at the gate wasn’t going to let me in as I didn’t poses ID. It happened a further twice and had to provide access to social media and my online banking to prove it was me🤷🏻‍♂️ No communication I received said to bring ID.

That's strange. I wasn't asked for ID at all. Perhaps they've been having problems with folk taking other people's jabs? Sounds unlikely though as you would have to know when the other person was having their jab.

Anyway, done and dusted. :thumb:

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

That's strange. I wasn't asked for ID at all. Perhaps they've been having problems with folk taking other people's jabs? Sounds unlikely though as you would have to know when the other person was having their jab.

Anyway, done and dusted. :thumb:

My appointment letter went missing and never reached my house as my doctors hadn’t updated my address so in a situation like that every chance the person in my old house could have chanced it. 

7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Cyclists tend to cycle like maniacs on the roads anyway - a little dizziness isn't going to make much difference. ;)

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

That's strange. I wasn't asked for ID at all.

They knew you as the stat monkey from Kickback. No other ID required.

Just now, redjambo said:

Cyclists tend to cycle like maniacs on the roads anyway - a little dizziness isn't going to make much difference. ;)

Roads? No chance mate, I was going full Tour de France speed along the pavements mowing down pensioners and children. The only time I go on the road is to make sure I go through red lights to annoy drivers. 

9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Probably got less chance of doing damage to multiple folk if you pass out on a bike than when driving.

Just now, Tazio said:

My appointment letter went missing and never reached my house as my doctors hadn’t updated my address so in a situation like that every chance the person in my old house could have chanced it. 

Ah, good call. Didn't think of that. Also blue letters arriving at addresses with communal letter boxes. I can't see people being that desperate though?

Perhaps @Lord BJ just looks much younger than the age of his cohorts getting the jab so they thought he might be chancing it. :)

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

They knew you as the stat monkey from Kickback. No other ID required.

:D I did wonder why folk had been holding doors open for me recently.

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

He's travelling there at the end of the month.

I don't think it's really necessary considering their situation with Covid19. 

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Roads? No chance mate, I was going full Tour de France speed along the pavements mowing down pensioners and children. The only time I go on the road is to make sure I go through red lights to annoy drivers. 

JudyJudyJudy
31 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Thats good you have joined the club. I had a problem when i went for mine too as I didn't realize you needed the letter to gain entry. Anyway i brassed it passed the guard  without a Karen rant as such...although i can do them....and was just asked my name and dob from a nurse at another desk.  They sound dead officious guards at your centre maybe due to it being the snooty Pzifer jab..I got the bog standard Astra 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He's travelling there at the end of the month.

I don't think it's really necessary considering their situation with Covid19. 

He cant help putting his foot in it. He will probably come back and spread a more lethal variant too. Hes that stupid. 

30 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

And in the meantime:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56792740

Covid: Indian variant being investigated in UK

I sincerely hope that we're not making the same mistakes that we did last year.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

He cant help putting his foot in it. He will probably come back and spread a more lethal variant too. Hes that stupid. 

Cosing up to India. 

Clown.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Cosing up to India. 

Clown.

Hes not a  clown as they are generally funny. Apart from the creepy ones so maybe he is one of them... :) 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Hes not a  clown as they are generally funny. Apart from the creepy ones so maybe he is one of them... :) 

:laugh2:

3fingersreid
12 minutes ago, redjambo said:

And in the meantime:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56792740

Covid: Indian variant being investigated in UK

I sincerely hope that we're not making the same mistakes that we did last year.

Of course they will, looking at the pictures from London yesterday it’ll be spreading soon and fast 😡

Being 2weeks behind will allow a decision to be made as to wether or not we open up again. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Of course they will, looking at the pictures from London yesterday it’ll be spreading soon and fast 😡

Being 2weeks behind will allow a decision to be made as to wether or not we open up again. 

We'll still open up on the 26th as scheduled. 

Jeffros Furios
2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

He didn't answer you James . . maybe he's shy :stantoned:

3fingersreid
35 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I hope so but I still have a wee niggling doubt . The rise in cases down south right now will be , quite rightly, being watched by the Scottish govt 

JudyJudyJudy
28 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Cheers, actually glad to get it done. Means I will be able to go full tonto hugging and kissing everyone when the pubs open.

You should be grateful your still alive after getting the jakey jab tbh.

You have only had the jab for a few hours .  Give it time :) 

28 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

OH i know.... :) 

JudyJudyJudy
48 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Yep

9 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

I hope so but I still have a wee niggling doubt . The rise in cases down south right now will be , quite rightly, being watched by the Scottish govt 

No way will it be changed.  Try to be positive. 

21 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Considering how many council areas are under L3 restrictions measurements, but we are still going to be L3 for at least 3 weeks from 26 April, I think we'll still go ahead.

The Real Maroonblood
21 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

I can understand you being a bit pessimistic. One of my mates is the eternal pessimist.

He probably won't meet me socially until a least the middle of May.

Governor Tarkin
49 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I PM'd him instead. You're welcome to tag along.

49 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

You should be grateful your still alive after getting the jakey jab tbh.

It's early days.

19 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You have only had the jab for a few hours .  Give it time :) 

OH i know.... :) 

Too much scope for cheap inuendo...

😣

Edited by Governor Tarkin

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Considering how many council areas are under L3 restrictions measurements, but we are still going to be L3 for at least 3 weeks from 26 April, I think we'll still go ahead.

I'm quite confident the beer gardens will open on the 26th April 2021.

🍺

Enzo Chiefo
34 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

What rise in cases "down south"?? There were 1880 today, the lowest they've been since September. The new Indian variant, hasn't even been classified as "of concern " yet. Hospitalisations are plummeting too. Media and scientific fear being ratcheted up, I suspect.

Was going to say that there’s more cases per head of population in Scotland than in England from what I can see from the daily figures.

Edited by hunts

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic