• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Section Q

• JFK-1

• Leveins Battalion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've heard enough waffle and bluster from Ann to last a lifetime already this season.

I'd prefer if she focussed her time improving us on the pitch.

Edited by Taffin

2 hours ago, Section Q said:

I know the usual crowd will gather and circle the wagons around Mrs Budge, but we're well into January, 7 points adrift of safety, and quite a few first team regulars are going or gone already without any incoming.

The Wolfsburg owner has said our striking target isn't leaving his club, and aside from the Blackburn Rovers striker and a couple of Barnsley squad players, there's very little news coming out of Tynie. ""Anyone in the know.......?""

Perhaps you could email the club?

Post the reply on here?

We need a giggle 👍

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, richierich said:

I am assuming she has the chequebook out given we have contacted Wolfsburg, Blackburn and Barnsley to try to buy players from them.  I can't see us contacting them if she hasn't?  If the clubs don't want to sell or the players don't want to come here there's probably much she can do about that at the moment.  DS will just need to move on to the next players.

It's as simple as this. Do people really think that Stendel is intentionally going slowly slowly? Beggars belief!

2 hours ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Im sorry but what do you want her to say exactly?

Considering our league position, the sacking of our club captain, and the negative media comments about players thrown under a bus, a reassuring statement showing some leadership would be a start.

Unless of course Levein is still running club policy..........!

Coburg Hearts

The only statement I want is a statement of intent from the players to do their talking on the pitch, and get us up the league.

27 minutes ago, rmreido said:

Close thread, there's a statement!

And that my friend is the attitude of those running our club sadly.

1 minute ago, Section Q said:

And that my friend is the attitude of those running our club sadly.

Don't you think it's about time we done our talking on the pitch, cause that's the only way we're getting out of this ####ing mess.

Holyrood_Hearts
2 hours ago, Section Q said:

Considering our league position, the sacking of our club captain, and the negative media comments about players thrown under a bus, a reassuring statement showing some leadership would be a start.

Berra’s not been sacked to be fair. 

2 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Been a while since her last statement tbf to the OP 

Will this be Budgement day  4....

Just when you thought it was safe to go a pie...

29 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

The only statement I want is a statement of intent from the players to do their talking on the pitch, and get us up the league.

Hard to argue with this....

4 hours ago, Section Q said:

I know the usual crowd will gather and circle the wagons around Mrs Budge, but we're well into January, 7 points adrift of safety, and quite a few first team regulars are going or gone already without any incoming.

The Wolfsburg owner has said our striking target isn't leaving his club, and aside from the Blackburn Rovers striker and a couple of Barnsley squad players, there's very little news coming out of Tynie. ""Anyone in the know.......?""

🤡🤡🤡

pettigrewsstylist
4 hours ago, Section Q said:

Will it be for genuine fans who keep schtum regardless?

pettigrewsstylist
4 hours ago, Paul Shark said:

should the statement include an update on what EXACTLY Levein and MacPhee have been doing for the last fortnight? If so I think it's a must 👍

That would be interesting. Love to diary check those two currently lol

4 hours ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Im sorry but what do you want her to say exactly?

How great a job Levein is doing 🤣

pettigrewsstylist
3 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Don't think a statement is the answer, however signings with scarf's above heads should be happening NOW! Stendel is quick to dump players he doesn't want so knowing who he does want should be easy enough and we should ( maybe not push the boat out ) be getting the cash book open and getting some work done. If it's down to McPhee and Levein I would suspect a deliberate go slow. We need players in and working with the Stendel system so we are up to speed for the first game.

I know Jan is the not best time ( and being bottom doesn't help,) and we want quality not quantity, but other clubs are signing and we always seem to wait until the end of the window and usually end up with crap.

Whelan and Berras comments will ring alarm bells for many players when viewed alongside the very good points you make above. We are a hard sell and have limited dosh. Hopefully lots of sweat will be enough.

Cant see it personally.

4 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It's a pretty miserable day in Gorgie today, been pissing with rain since about 06:00 this morning.

Best statement yet.

Leveins Battalion

Hopefully the next Budge statement is the one where she reveals that her and her band of Golden Girls are leaving the club.

Then we can stop being the embarrassment of Scottish football.👍

Ex member of the SaS
2 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

If Stendel wants player A, B and C and Budge tells him he has 3,000, 4,000 and 5,000 pounds to spend should we then spend 6,000, 7,000 and 8,000 pounds to sign them. You say don’t push the boat out but to get the cash book open.

Make up my mind.

Think we tried going in that “money is no option” direction before.

That became the birth of FoH.

If you read what I posted. Not push the boat out, as we have been down that road before. However many are saying Budge should be backing Stendel to the limit of our budget.( maybe a little more taken from other budgets as a stop gap ) 

I was more making the point we should, or rather hopefully should, have had someone concrete by now as we need players who are up to speed for the first game back. We can't afford to wait until the window is closing before we get players in. Hope that clarifies it for you.

Holyrood_Hearts
1 hour ago, Hearts007 said:

How great a job Levein is doing 🤣

Tbf she could probably make one up 😂

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Hopefully the next Budge statement is the one where she reveals that her and her band of Golden Girls are leaving the club.

Ah so once more you attack the club..is there any thread that you won't post on posting drivel and nonsense

Clearly no fan of Hearts and consumed by a desperate need to time and time again attack the club and owner

One step you could make to stop this move to being the 'embarrassment of Scottish football' is to stop posting

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, Taffin said:

We've heard enough waffle and bluster from Ann to last a lifetime already this season.

I'd prefer if she focussed her time improving us on the pitch.

A period of silence accompanied by action from Ann would be welcome.

Her statements at the AGM on the medical department and Levein's role in fixing it plumbed new depths of PR failure.

Big Slim Stylee
3 hours ago, Section Q said:

Why don't you just give it a rest? This place is full of ramjets desperately trying to start yet another spurious thread with no earthly purpose but to fling tiresome abuse around. It's absolutely pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Why don't you just give it a rest? This place is full of ramjets desperately trying to start yet another spurious thread with no earthly purpose but to fling tiresome abuse around. It's absolutely pathetic. 

Fairly sure the above constitutes tiresome abuse. 

Since President Romanov has given, in his own style, his tuppence worth, I'd like to request statements, pronouncements or the musings of Chris Robinson, Stephen Hendry, Ronnie Corbett and Rudi Skacel. 

Big Slim Stylee
Just now, Smack said:

Fairly sure the above constitutes tiresome abuse. 

Since President Romanov has given, in his own style, his tuppence worth, I'd like to request statements, pronouncements or the musings of Chris Robinson, Stephen Hendry, Ronnie Corbett and Rudi Skacel. 

I'll get the ouija board out right now and see where Corbett's thinking is on those who are killing our club.

Leveins Battalion
23 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Ah so once more you attack the club..is there any thread that you won't post on posting drivel and nonsense

Clearly no fan of Hearts and consumed by a desperate need to time and time again attack the club and owner

One step you could make to stop this move to being the 'embarrassment of Scottish football' is to stop posting

You are a weirdo of the highest proportions,intent fully on supporting this shambles in charge at Hearts, I will again reiterate for your simple mind that I fully support Hearts,the supports and loyal fans,The FOH and Daniel Stendel.The rest will recieve the full abuse they deserve.

I will again reiterate for you that I think our owner is clueless about running a football club.

Leveins Battalion
19 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Ann should be making cutbacks to all the sideshows to finance the first team. 

She can’t,she’s on holiday just now.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

21 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Ann should be making cutbacks to all the sideshows to finance the first team. 

Which ones would you cut?

pettigrewsstylist
3 hours ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Unless there is some naughty behavior from our fans we won't get a statement.

Give it a month or so......

3 hours ago, Section Q said:

Simple truth is that some of them should've been literally thrown under a bus...

I wish Budge had never been so open with us. Some clubs go months, sometimes years without ever hearing from their Chairmen/Owner etx. This childish demand for answers because they think they deserve it is beyond embarrassing.

“Hi fan, sorry that we haven’t signed anyone yet or signed the person you had in mind specifically. Sorry we haven’t signed Lafferty and sorry we let go of Edwards. Sorry we failed to sign Shankland. Sorry we haven’t hung Levein on the plaza yet and sorry we are bottom of the league. Yours sincerely Ann Budge”. 

At the next AGM I really hope someone asks Budge to close the book and go back to how we used to be treated by our owners. 

18 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

You are a weirdo of the highest proportions,intent fully on supporting this shambles in charge at Hearts, I will again reiterate for your simple mind that I fully support Hearts,the supports and loyal fans,The FOH and Daniel Stendel.The rest will recieve the full abuse they deserve.

I will again reiterate for you that I think our owner is clueless about running a football club.

So presumably you're fine with others directing what they deem to be the abuse you deserve in your direction? Since you're stating that having a specific line of thought justifies abuse, your word, and their line of thought differs from yours?

What if they decide you're clueless about running a football club?

Leveins Battalion
4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

So presumably you're fine with others directing what they deem to be the abuse you deserve in your direction? Since you're stating that having a specific line of thought justifies abuse, your word, and their line of thought differs from yours?

What if they decide you're clueless about running a football club?

Boring.😩

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

The bar, inessential works to parts of the stand, woman's team :bolt:

I think inessential works have already been stopped on the stand. The women’s team was explicitly funded by our sponsors. Not sure about the bar as you would hope that at least breaks even operationally. 

Most companies facing a crisis will focus a lot more on their core activities so it is a sound principle. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
33 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I wish Budge had never been so open with us. Some clubs go months, sometimes years without ever hearing from their Chairmen/Owner etx. This childish demand for answers because they think they deserve it is beyond embarrassing.

“Hi fan, sorry that we haven’t signed anyone yet or signed the person you had in mind specifically. Sorry we haven’t signed Lafferty and sorry we let go of Edwards. Sorry we failed to sign Shankland. Sorry we haven’t hung Levein on the plaza yet and sorry we are bottom of the league. Yours sincerely Ann Budge”. 

At the next AGM I really hope someone asks Budge to close the book and go back to how we used to be treated by our owners. 

“Sorry I’ve taken the club to the bottom of the league and lined up relegation. Sorry I can’t take big decisions without fudging them. Sorry I’ve let so much money be burned on woeful signings and have never done anything about the recruitment department. Sorry I keep supporting a culture of failure.”

We get a lot of statements from Budge but they’re 99% drivel. The next one will come when the fans misbehave or if Hibs win the cup.

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

:spoton:

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think inessential works have already been stopped on the stand. The women’s team was explicitly funded by our sponsors. Not sure about the bar as you would hope that at least breaks even operationally. 

Most companies facing a crisis will focus a lot more on their core activities so it is a sound principle. 

My general point is Dave, the whole purpose of Hearts first and foremost is the first team.

We're facing relegation and we're having to scrimp to improve because clearly the focus on the first team hasn't been in the forefront of the boards mind.

Too busy doing this that and the next thing before we've even consolidated our position as Scotlands 3rd biggest side.

That should have been priority #1 and even more so now given our current predicament. They should be moving heaven and earth to ensure we improve. 

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

“Sorry I’ve taken the club to the bottom of the league and lined up relegation. Sorry I can’t take big decisions without fudging them. Sorry I’ve let so much money be burned on woeful signings and have never done anything about the recruitment department. Sorry I keep supporting a culture of failure.”

We get a lot of statements from Budge but they’re 99% drivel. The next one will come when the fans misbehave or if Hibs win the cup.

“Sorry I saved the club from certain death. Sorry I then stabilised a business that had been notoriously unstable. Sorry I safe guarded the clubs future by redeveloping the main stand and ensuring future generations of income and revenue potential” We could do this all day for either side of the argument haha. 

Frustrations are running high and I share many of them. None of us like seeing Hearts struggle, Budge included. Has she made mistakes, of course she has. Should she have binned Levein sooner, of course. She has now acted and she now has the man we all think will be successful. Let’s see how the next 4 months play out. I bet between now and then we’ll get updates as to what’s been going on. 

7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

My general point is Dave, the whole purpose of Hearts first and foremost is the first team.

We're facing relegation and we're having to scrimp to improve because clearly the focus on the first team hasn't been in the forefront of the boards mind.

Too busy doing this that and the next thing before we've even consolidated our position as Scotlands 3rd biggest side.

That should have been priority #1 and even more so now given our current predicament. They should be moving heaven and earth to ensure we improve. 

Hopefully the board are. The next couple of weeks should give a good indication of that. 

54 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Boring.😩

So since you think that's a comprehensive response I would say Budge is entitled to the same response when it comes to the clueless.

Boring.😩

There you go. Her in your view acceptable response that addresses everything.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

So since you think that's a comprehensive response I would say Budge is entitled to the same response when it comes to the clueless.

Boring.😩

There you go. Her in your view acceptable response that addresses everything.

“The clueless.”

Is that the people who think being bottom of the league is a bad thing?

Granted, Budge doesn’t fall into that category. She probably thinks you get a trophy for relegation.