Time for Budge Statement.......?

Section Q

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

So since you think that's a comprehensive response I would say Budge is entitled to the same response when it comes to the clueless.

Boring.😩

There you go. Her in your view acceptable response that addresses everything.

I’m not on about Budge,I’m on about you.

You get me,problaby the type of guy who had Don Cowie has his favourite ever Hearts player.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Section Q

• JFK-1

• Leveins Battalion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Hopefully the next Budge statement is the one where she reveals that her and her band of Golden Girls are leaving the club.

Then we can stop being the embarrassment of Scottish football.👍

Extreme hyperbole.

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

Extreme hyperbole.

5 points adrift,behind the likes of Hamilton and Livingston,in the papers daily with ex employees hammering us,previous management hanging around,incredible stand overspending,£1  million pitch wrecked,no new players for Stendel.

Yes maple I am exaggerating all of this.🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

5 points adrift,behind the likes of Hamilton and Livingston,in the papers daily with ex employees hammering us,previous management hanging around,incredible stand overspending,£1  million pitch wrecked,no new players for Stendel.

How embarrassed are you? 😎

7 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Been a while since her last statement tbf to the OP 

Thanks mate. One of the few ""non abusive posts"" I've seen because I suggested Ann might like to add something to the present confusion.

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

I’m not on about Budge,I’m on about you.

You get me,problaby the type of guy who had Don Cowie has his favourite ever Hearts player.

Ok, i'm talking about you.

Boring.😩

Probably the type of guy who thinks he's saying something profound when it's patently obvious he's not. Let's start with this witless demand for a 'statement'

A statement about what FFS? Being bottom of the league? Anybody in? Think everybody noticed that. The next steps? Like what? Maybe change the manager? No wait a minute already done that and think everybody noticed.

Maybe statement about trimming high earners deemed under-performing to free up funds for recruits? No wait a minute that appears to be already happening and I think everybody has noticed it.

I have to suspect you're as clueless as you think others are if you don't grasp this is and always has been the commonplace ups and down of a typical football club.

In addition if this woman tired of the likes of you and simply walked away from the club it could be potentially disastrous at this moment in time.

That is unless some mad billionaire stepped in during this window and threw millions into it. But I suspect the clued up know that wont happen. With all that in mind i'm more than happy it's her running he club and not you.

But of course since you claim to be clued up while others are clueless educate all the rest of us on how great things would be if she did simply walk away as you seem to want. Tell everyone how that would miraculously change the clubs fortunes in this crucial period.

1 minute ago, Section Q said:

Thanks mate. One of the few ""non abusive posts"" I've seen because I suggested Ann might like to add something to the present confusion.

I hope she doesn’t add anything to the present confusion. Not that I’m

sure what confusion there is?

5 hours ago, Taffin said:

We've heard enough waffle and bluster from Ann to last a lifetime already this season.

I'd prefer if she focussed her time improving us on the pitch.

Obviously she can't do that.

2 minutes ago, sac said:

she can if she supports Stendel & gives him the means to do it.

Well let's hope that's the case....!

31 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

You're not exaggerating the mess we're in, but I think that to describe us as "the embarrassment of Scottish football" is an exaggeration.

3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

You're not exaggerating the mess we're in, but I think that to describe us as "the embarrassment of Scottish football" is an exaggeration.

Indeed, The Old Firm have held that crown for a very long time and I don't think they will be giving it up lightly.

Jambof3tornado
8 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Which other club has sacked the manager only to keep him on to do odd jobs?

Embarassing,maybe not but we'd be ripping the feck out of any other club in our situation!!

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Which other club has sacked the manager only to keep him on to do odd jobs?

Embarassing,maybe not but we'd be ripping the feck out of any other club in our situation!!

My sources tell me that Ann had him visit a Priest to confess his sins after she found out he had lied to her. It was part of an outreach and inclusivity programme. 

51 Hail Mary's and odd jobs around Tynecastle are his penance. 

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

My sources tell me that Ann had him visit a Priest to confess his sins after she found out he had lied to her. It was part of an outreach and inclusivity programme. 

51 Hail Mary's and odd jobs around Tynecastle are his penance. 

Cleaning the bogs after matchday with his own toothbrush surely penance enough!?

Just now, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Is anything he said untrue?

Context is that no new players for Stendel yet but I bet there will be by the end of the window. Unwanted employees also tend to moan, thar’s nothing to get embarrassed about imo. 

It’s  his level of embarrassment I was concerned about. 

4 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Statements :rofl: modern football fans are the absolute worst. 

Its entertainment.........  :)

8 hours ago, Section Q said:

I know the usual crowd will gather and circle the wagons around Mrs Budge, but we're well into January, 7 points adrift of safety, and quite a few first team regulars are going or gone already without any incoming.

The Wolfsburg owner has said our striking target isn't leaving his club, and aside from the Blackburn Rovers striker and a couple of Barnsley squad players, there's very little news coming out of Tynie. ""Anyone in the know.......?""

We couldn't give half these jokers,, that are so called players away !       No one seems to want to come here"   hardly surprising ?             Thanks levein..... you put us in some predicament .....and mrs budge,  hope your having a nice holiday! Meanwhile the fans havnt had any decent news regarding signings or loanees?   Absolutely zilch !        Seems to be the norm at tynecastle just now,,,,,, fans and club seem so far apart with all that's going on,,,,  total f......g shambles !!!

38 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

We couldn't give half these jokers,, that are so called players away !       No one seems to want to come here"   hardly surprising ?             Thanks levein..... you put us in some predicament .....and mrs budge,  hope your having a nice holiday! Meanwhile the fans havnt had any decent news regarding signings or loanees?   Absolutely zilch !        Seems to be the norm at tynecastle just now,,,,,, fans and club seem so far apart with all that's going on,,,,  total f......g shambles !!!

Do you think all clubs who haven't made any signings yet should be making statements abut having made no signings yet? Or just Hearts?

14 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Do you think all clubs who haven't made any signings yet should be making statements abut having made no signings yet? Or just Hearts?

No ,,but with hearts languishing where the are at the moment,, the fans should be kept in the know, a bit better than they have !        Even just to say " were trying g our uptmost ,to bring in the right type of player ? But it's all been hush hush,,,, and has been this way on a number of the past topics ie    levein kept to long !! Half his shit signings there too long ,,,, 6 f....g weeks to get a manager in"    5 defeats in the mean time ??? Rock bottom because of it?.....

4 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

No ,,but with hearts languishing where the are at the moment,, the fans should be kept in the know, a bit better than they have !        Even just to say " were trying g our uptmost ,to bring in the right type of player ? But it's all been hush hush,,,, and has been this way on a number of the past topics ie    levein kept to long !! Half his shit signings there too long ,,,, 6 f....g weeks to get a manager in"    5 defeats in the mean time ??? Rock bottom because of it?.....

Would be a meaningless statement. We just have to strap in and sit tight for the moment. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Would be a meaningless statement. We just have to strap in and sit tight for the moment. 

I feel for stendel ,, like many others,, I just hope he gets a break or 2 in signings " then we can start the fight to stay up ....

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The only time Jessica Fletcher speaks nowadays is when a fan misbehaves. 

True.  There is so much apathy around the club that fans can't even be bothered misbehaving.  Hence no recent statements.  Mind she sent one out after someone shouted something at Mixu (probably pumpkin heed or something) a few years back. The woman is an absolute embarrassment.

44 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

I feel for stendel ,, like many others,, I just hope he gets a break or 2 in signings " then we can start the fight to stay up ....

We all do as we need a few decent signings. 

18 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Yawn. That’s clearly not true but bash on. 

55 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Your opinion about Ann Budge has been made clear on countless occasions, but you know that statement is not true.

How about a daily statement explaining why here have been no statements.  That's a must since there is an obsession with statements even when there is clearly nothing to say.

Sunday January 12th 2020..Statement from Hearts

There is nothing to say today...we'll update you tomorrow with any news

Underneath there will be a bit of text wrongly added stating 'that'll keep those sad statement requestors happy for another day'

Edited by CJGJ

2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Sunday January 12th 2020..Statement from Hearts

There is nothing to say today...we'll update you tomorrow with any news

Underneath there will be a bit of text wrongly added stating 'that'll keep those sad statement requestors happy for another day'

Good statement. That should satisfy the statement addicts for another day. Look forward to another tomorrow stating that there is nothing to say today either. My only complaint is it might somewhat detract from the gravitas when there actually is something of interest to say.

3 hours ago, Section Q said:

I’m not that confused. We’re getting rid of under performers and trying to replace them. Don’t need a statement telling me that cos I’ve got eyes and ears. 
If she makes a statement saying the above what difference does it make?

Please God, no. The less I hear from Budge - or anyone else at Hearts for that matter - until she has cleared up the omnishambles she and Levein have visited upon the club, the happier I’ll be.

Sick to death of hearing people who are clearly out of their depth spraffing utter shite about all the great things the club is about to do.

Do it on the ****ing pitch.

It should have been ten
12 hours ago, Section Q said:

I know the usual crowd will gather and circle the wagons around Mrs Budge, but we're well into January, 7 points adrift of safety, and quite a few first team regulars are going or gone already without any incoming.

The Wolfsburg owner has said our striking target isn't leaving his club, and aside from the Blackburn Rovers striker and a couple of Barnsley squad players, there's very little news coming out of Tynie. ""Anyone in the know.......?""

:cornette:

It's about time she got the chequebook out and made a big offer for Shankland if she wants us to survive.

Could have signed him last year for buttons if Levein had a clue.

Edited by Stendelsarmy

You're talking a minimum million for Shankland probably more. That's a non starter. Anybody could have signed him for free last Summer. Dundee United aside they didn't so Hearts can hardly be singled out as having made a mistake on that score.

All Ann Budge ever talks about is Levein. Craig is helping us do this, Craig is looking at that, Craig has great experience.

Bla Bla Bla it makes us spew that this guy is still at Hearts after all the damage he’s done to our club.

Not remotely interested in a statement but to be fair to the OP it seems like we used to get hunners of statements, most of which were not saying too much.

annushorribilis III

All I want to hear is -

when is she stepping aside

when does FoH take control

when is the board getting a shake up

what is the new governance structure at the club. 

Edited by annushorribilis III