Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Bazzas right boot

• wavydavy

• Pasquale for King

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Good news story about investing in better medical staff is almost immediately spun into a negative. What is wrong with people!

Want us wrong, is that people are dismayed that it has taken this long to realise this, and that the person who was responsible for this, our ‘former’ DoF, who was ‘sacked’ because he failed, is the one Budge is turning to for advice. 

6 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Look, I try no to be ****ing rude but has the woman had a severe ****ing head knock or something?

STOP ASKING CRAIG LEVEIN FOR ADVICE. STOP ASKING CRAIG LEVEIN FOR HELP. STOP LETTING CRAIG LEVEIN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ****ING CLUB FULL ****ING STOP. IS THIS GETTING INTO YOUR SKULL?

Jesus ****ing christ.

:clap:

I have been calling all this for years. Another act of desperation however from the hard nosed businesswoman (just don't be mean to her) to keep the loser in lego and crayons.

Gordon Ramsay

****ing hell she really is so naive it's unreal. 

Just continually makes herself look like a fool with her comments. 

As for that leech sticking his nose in somewhere else. How many more things does he have to **** up before someone tells him he's utter shite at everything? 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

So she is STILL asking that imposter for help. Like a cancer he is still here and spreading.

Will she EVER learn.  Get feking rid of him for gods sake. 
you know, I’m sick of her now to be honest. Her loyalty to that clown is beyond blindness and there really is no hope as long as he’s in this club.

the sooner we buy her out the better. And she can hopefully forget about staying on in any role once that happens

she asks the failure that has dragged us into this shitstorm for advice on how to fix the shitstorm he caused. 
how did this woman even have a successful business ?

Edited by 1971fozzy

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I have been calling all this for years. Another act of desperation however from the hard nosed businesswoman (just don't be mean to her) to keep the loser in lego and crayons.

never thought I’d say - your right 

Don’t give a shit anymore, to be perfectly honest. 
No point in getting vexed about stuff AB is going to do anyway with CL in tow.

Making it up as they go along. Plan ? What plan ?

🙄

You do wonder why Hamilton or St Mirren don't have these issues if it is down to investment in sports science.

A mixture of horrendous luck, poor aftercare and quite likely the training.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if a lot of this goes away now we have a new coach and new methods. Wont help the broken legs!!!

Gordon Ramsay
6 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Look, I try no to be ****ing rude but has the woman had a severe ****ing head knock or something?

STOP ASKING CRAIG LEVEIN FOR ADVICE. STOP ASKING CRAIG LEVEIN FOR HELP. STOP LETTING CRAIG LEVEIN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ****ING CLUB FULL ****ING STOP. IS THIS GETTING INTO YOUR SKULL?

Jesus ****ing christ.

If someone like her can make millions in business it really makes me wonder where I've gone wrong in life. 

This Craig Levein obsession is just straight up weird. In what area has he proven his worth in the last 6 years, Ann, just where and when has this happened? No one else bar you can see it.

Levein has played a blinder here. Head off the blame for injuries due to poor training techniques, rushing players back etc by employing your own guy to advise Ann. 

isn’t he the manager she refers to as being unable to make sense of the information? 😁

Also what business employs two people then gets a third because they can’t understand the info they provide? Just replace the two people and get people who can work together. 

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Ann does herself no favours by mentioning Craig. She needs someone to manage her statements better. 

Agree with this. It’s all about perception - sadly levein’s name is synonymous with failure....so no matter how good the intention / latest idea is, mentioning CL alongside it will not sell well at all. I’m surprised AB hasn’t twigged this yet.

1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

Agree with this. It’s all about perception - sadly levein’s name is synonymous with failure....so no matter how good the intention / latest idea is, mentioning CL alongside it will not sell well at all. I’m surprised AB hasn’t twigged this yet.

Yip, I can't believe when she sees the way his team is being ripped up that she has not had 2nd thoughts she is clearly not a stupid women just blinded by loyalty !!

Byyy The Light
7 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Jesus ****ing christ.

it’s this simple.

The Treasurer

This idea of needing yet another employee to decide who is making the right call puzzles me.

I work as part of a team that have different views on how to go about things, when this happens we all sit down, look at all the information available and come to a decision on what is the best way to proceed. We don't need a "referee" to make those decisions.

If the club feels that we need one person in overall charge then, as has been mentioned, surely that person should be the club doctor

3 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

AB doesn’t care. She will defend Levein to to the bitter end. Blind faith in a man who has us staring relegation in the face through his poor decision making to recruit guys with injury issues - Naismith, White, Walker, and rush back others too early (Berra). 

She’s now chucking money at this - it’s the new thing to spend on now after the failed state of the art pitch, massively over budget stand and disbanded succession manager plan. 

Isn’t this old news ? 

sickening, shambolic, amateurish. JKB knuckledragging bingo almost achieved after the first few posts  😂

Edited by Dazo

We'd already had an independent,  external investigation which didn't turn up anything and so now we've decided the man who may have been responsible for the overall strategy that may have contributed to this, is leading the review. Sounds a good idea

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hearts-manager-craig-levein-we-are-powerless-prevent-collision-injuries-638295

Edited by Costanza

7 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Jesus ****ing christ.

:spoton: 

Continues to seek advice/help from the man who’s completely ruined us . 

It's possible that we actually have worse PR and appear more clueless now than we did under Romanov; that was a man who spoke about goats eating cabbages and witch doctors with golden sticks 😂😂😂

😭😭

8 hours ago, graygo said:

Blinded by hatred.

Nope, our eyes have been open to this farce for some time. 

I get that you’re embarrassed for sticking by the man who has guided the club into this shambolic, potential relegation, state but no need to have a go at anyone else.  

11 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's possible that we actually have worse PR and appear more clueless now than we did under Romanov; that was a man who spoke about goats eating cabbages and witch doctors with golden sticks 😂😂😂

😭😭

I miss Vlad

:sob:

Adam_the_legend

I continue to be convinced that if AB is here past summer she will find a way to keep CL in a position at the club. All the things she is saying CL is helping with are sporting director duties, why haven’t we hired one yet? Were they not supposed to be in before the new manager?? She is completely out of her depth. 

16 minutes ago, Taffin said:

😭😭

The mind boggles when it comes to Hearts sometimes doesn't it.

We really need to appoint a Director of Football and a new Managing Director/CEO 

49 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

You do wonder why Hamilton or St Mirren don't have these issues if it is down to investment in sports science.

A mixture of horrendous luck, poor aftercare and quite likely the training.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if a lot of this goes away now we have a new coach and new methods. Wont help the broken legs!!!

You touch on something I’ve been saying for a long time. The run of injuries will not be down to one thing. I know that sounds obvious but if you add signing injury prone players to the three reasons you mentioned as well as a physio, doctor or sports scientist maybe just being rubbish at their job, logically it all starts to make sense. 

Gordon Ramsay
20 minutes ago, Taffin said:

😭😭

Ann Budge is a walking facepalm. 

6 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Surely these are old quotes pre stendel? They're the same as the ones she made last year. Seems like a bit of stirring from the scotsman

Agreed. The media are dredging this up. Things may have changed since appointment of Stendel. 

13 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Surely these are old quotes pre stendel? They're the same as the ones she made last year. Seems like a bit of stirring from the scotsman

Correct - It’s a direct quote from the AGM in response to a question from a shareholder about the number of injuries we’ve had. This isn’t a new press release.

Just now, el_jambo74 said:

Agreed. The media are dredging this up. Things may have changed since appointment of Stendel. 

To keep the thread title in context, things haven’t changed at all. If they had, this thread would be redundant.

8 hours ago, Disco Dave said:

Agree with the sentiment that Levein shouldn’t be anywhere near this and the medical setup is a shanbles. However, these aren’t new quotes.....

Like the reports on the stand being over budget last week, the press are just quoting what she said at the AGM.

Guessing with the winter break they have nothing better to report so are just drip feeding info from a couple of months ago.

Correct, it's old news. I've already seen the club advertising for a reserve team and youth Physio 

Just now, Disco Dave said:

Correct - It’s a direct quote from the AGM in response to a question from a shareholder about the number of injuries we’ve had. This isn’t a new press release.

So, three weeks ago.

8 minutes ago, Disco Dave said:

So she still said that Levein would advise her, even after he was sacked for failing in his remits, which this came under?

8 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Is this like when Robbie said the wrong thing and folk used that as a main reason to want him out. Bet they feel stupid now, just as anyone who thinks we'll find a better owner than Budge overnight will when we get some suit in charge with no feeling for the club.

Unfortunately AB did not just say something wrong - she made a massive mistake not bumping Levein at the end on last season!

Does the club actually conduct medicals prior to signing a player?

Seems a long time since I have heard "subject to a medical" 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Unfortunately AB did not just say something wrong - she made a massive mistake not bumping Levein at the end on last season!

You think? 

You should have said. 

30 minutes ago, Boab said:

So, three weeks ago.

Quite a lot has changed in the last 3 weeks! Stendel has shown he means business. Would be surprised if he doesn't have his own views on this too

Just now, MrBones said:

Quite a lot has changed in the last 3 weeks! Stendel has shown he means business. Would be surprised if he doesn't have his own views on this too

Of course. But people are having a go at the Hootsman saying things like months ago or last year, regarding the quotes, as if it was news from long ago.

I suggest they read the piece again because it says quite clearly that the quotes were from an address to shareholders. That was just over three weeks ago.

Edited by Boab

1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

That's the one point that really annoys me about her, everything else I'm totally cool with.

She is still giving off the impression six year's on that she hasn't a scooby what she's doing running a football club and needs her hand held constantly.

On our injuries, I can't help thinking that the gambler Levein and his penchant for signing player's with well known injury problems or playing them when they aren't fit to save his neck can't have helped matters. But hey I'm no doctor.

34 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You think? 

You should have said. 

Do you think? It’s hard to say with some of the crap you have  posted over the last few years! 😉

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Do you think? It’s hard to say with some of the crap you have  posted over the last few years! 😉

I do think, I think you should stick to the stand thread, only thread where you make any sense and come across as a balanced, Sane, human being. 

Likley as you stay away from CL, tbh I think he's a trigger for you. Not healthy. 

I do worry. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

She could do this if he left us. 

If he left the country, she could still get his advice. 

Him being at Hearts is irrelevant to her seeking his advice. 

I have no idea of his youth work and other project work so can't comment on it. 

Good we are finally admitting it's not just bad luck and are address the issue going forward . 

Couldn't give a **** what's happened previously now , it's a new beginning  with Stenedel , it's all about the future . 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

She could do this if he left us. 

If he left the country, she could still get his advice. 

Him being at Hearts is irrelevant to her seeking his advice. 

I have no idea of his youth work and other project work so can't comment on it. 

You’ve accused the poster above of not making any sense. 
Think you should re-read your post above and practice what you preach, Tosh.

That’s laughable, buddy, it really is. Missing the point spectacularly.