We are all Daniel Stendel

spirt of 98

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Maybe, but if the majority of his signings are still in the team then that makes no sense. 

The logic of blaming everything for CL going wrong in the immediate future but he cannot get any credit if it goes right  is flawed. 

It cannot work like that. 

For example, if Naismith scores the winner for us in the cup final under a rejuvenated Hearts side under Stendel, at the very basic level CL gets credit for signing Naismith. 

It has to work like that. It cannot work one way but not the other. 

Levein is no longer manager. Get over it!  Imho he could have stood down as manager with dignity after a creditable performance in the Cup Final and probably continued as DoF with his wings clipped and a new manager brought in. Such is his delusional arrogance, he did not. After a truly shameful start to the season, he still didn't go until dismissed.

The majority of fans would prefer him out of the door altogether and come the Summer, he will be, most likely never to have a paid role with the club ever again.

I enjoyed watching Craig as a fabulous young player with Hearts 30+ years ago but he's probably ruined his reputation with many if not most fans forevermore which is sad but his own fault.

Any apportioning of blame or credit is utterly pointless. Levein left us right in the shit with an overpaid, unmotivated squad and we all must now put our faith in Herr Stendel to get us out of the shit.

In Daniel we trust.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• davemclaren

• Bad Religion

• Haringshairband

18 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

I'd look at what Nigel Pearson is doing right now and say, there you go, replicate that. 

Similar situation relative to the respective leagues. 

Yip, I was thinking that as I watched the match. 

On 09/01/2020 at 03:55, Rudy T said:

IMO he's completely exposed the holiday camp that was Heart of Midlothian Football Club!

He arrived told them he give them all a clean slate and to go out and show him what they could do. The billy big times who have been used to calling the shots under the previous manager thought they could swan about and they'd still be picking up their wage packet have just had a rude awakening. Any others who thought they could hide must be shitting their pants right now. He's not ****ing about either play for him or go, and anyone who didn't think he was serious just got schooled by a real football manger.

The guy is an absolute breath of fresh air exactly what was required, there's no more jobs for the boys and no more hiding behind treatment tables and doing as little as possible at training. In one of MacPhee's last interview's he made reference to certain individuals who weren't pulling their weight it was clear he had no authority to do anything about it - clearly Stendel does!

I have zero sympathy for any of them who are shown the door.

100% accurate. It was a sinking ship and I have an overall feeling that he is the guy who is going to go on and transform our current fortunes. We need to give him unequivocal support 👏👏👏

26 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Levein is no longer manager. Get over it!  Imho he could have stood down as manager with dignity after a creditable performance in the Cup Final and probably continued as DoF with his wings clipped and a new manager brought in. Such is his delusional arrogance, he did not. After a truly shameful start to the season, he still didn't go until dismissed.

The majority of fans would prefer him out of the door altogether and come the Summer, he will be, most likely never to have a paid role with the club ever again.

I enjoyed watching Craig as a fabulous young player with Hearts 30+ years ago but he's probably ruined his reputation with many if not most fans forevermore which is sad but his own fault.

Any apportioning of blame or credit is utterly pointless. Levein left us right in the shit with an overpaid, unmotivated squad and we all must now put our faith in Herr Stendel to get us out of the shit.

In Daniel we trust.

Perfect summation 

Bazzas right boot
40 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

In Daniel we trust.

You've missed what started the debate on this. 

Go back a few pages. 

You cannot blame cl 100% if we go down and not use that logic the other way. 

That is what my reply is too. 

Agree in general with the post. 

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You've missed what started the debate on this. 

Go back a few pages. 

You cannot blame cl 100% if we go down and not use that logic the other way. 

That is what my reply is too. 

Agree in general with the post. 

You really need to rein in your manlove for Levein. He's gone, never to return. In the end, he did not help himself and squandered club resources, creating difficulties for his successor.

Apportioning blame or credit depending on the outcome of the rest of the season is a pointless waste of time and mental energy. It will change or prove nothing whatsoever.

We move forwards with a new management team with its own fresh ideas and look forward to the future.

HHGH

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

You really need to rein in your manlove for Levein. He's gone, never to return. In the end, he did not help himself and squandered club resources, creating difficulties for his successor.

Apportioning blame or credit depending on the outcome of the rest of the season is a pointless waste of time and mental energy. It will change or prove nothing whatsoever.

We move forwards with a new management team with its own fresh ideas and look forward to the future.

HHGH

There is no man love, I was answering a post that stated CL would be 100% to blame if we went down. 

It was on the back of a further debate that folk seemed accepting failure as long as it isn't under CL. 

Getting relegated would be a failure not only on CL's part but also Stendels. 

Hopefully it does not come to that tho and we move forward. 

Bazzas right boot
51 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

100% accurate. It was a sinking ship and I have an overall feeling that he is the guy who is going to go on and transform our current fortunes. We need to give him unequivocal support 👏👏👏

Everybody is. 

Don't think anyone is against Stendel or saying we shouldn't back him. 

The new manager needs backing on and off the pitch and the vast majority of fans agree with this

Changes were and are required on and off the pitch and I think the vast majority of fans agree with this

However there are things done since he came in which could have been handled better and he is responsible for this

He will be a failure if he takes us down and no there is no excuse on that one

He's got a get out of jail pass for now but it will not last should we not improve and if he can't handle that then he's not the manager the fans on this site thought he was.

He's had a good look at us and when the season restarts this weekend he can start to be truly judged with players returning from injury and a couple of new faces to boost the side shortly arriving

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

The new manager needs backing on and off the pitch and the vast majority of fans agree with this

Changes were and are required on and off the pitch and I think the vast majority of fans agree with this

However there are things done since he came in which could have been handled better and he is responsible for this

He's got a get out of jail pass for now but it will not last should we not improve and if he can't handle that then he's not the manager the fans on this site thought he was.

He's had a good look at us and when the season restarts this weekend he can start to be truly judged with players returning from injury and a couple of new faces to boost the side shortly arriving

100%

He deserves time, but we need to get some positive results. 

Progressing in the cup would be light relief all round. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Need to start looking forward,  everyone. 

That's going to be be much easier in time,  but right now we don't have time. 

We need positive energy and get laid into those looking back,  equally,  the lovers and the haters. 

Has to be above the SS now

49 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

What could he have handled better ? 

Leveins Battalion

Can idiots on here please stop defending Levein FFS,its embarrassing!!! fans of other clubs and the media read kickback.

SectionDJambo

If Daniel Stendel wasn’t aware of the mischief making Scottish sports media after his first press conference, he will now. 
He will also have lost any lingering doubts about the people he is moving out. Not one honest self criticism, that I’ve heard, from any of them. They were all doing great and contributing the maximum to the cause, according to them. We won 2 home league games in 2019, whilst paying good wages to those failures.

The fans need to get behind him, because those under achievers that are being shown the door, won’t go without spouting off to the willing ear of our dismal press.

Howdy Doody Jambo
28 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Anyone knows if DS has a relegation release clause in contract?

Ann Budge would know 

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

My position aswell.

3 hours ago, VALDOS' said:

I'd look at what Nigel Pearson is doing right now and say, there you go, replicate that. 

Similar situation relative to the respective leagues. 

I can look after myself ....

38B0D9C7-67E5-42A8-A3A6-4E1F4EBDBA22.jpeg

11 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Maybe, but if the majority of his signings are still in the team then that makes no sense. 

The logic of blaming everything for CL going wrong in the immediate future but he cannot get any credit if it goes right  is flawed. 

It cannot work like that. 

For example, if Naismith scores the winner for us in the cup final under a rejuvenated Hearts side under Stendel, at the very basic level CL gets credit for signing Naismith. 

It has to work like that. It cannot work one way but not the other. 

9D14B193-FC16-4CAF-8A08-EF70B826E07E.jpeg

10 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Hang on a second. Let me get this right.

Cut off at the very bottom of the league because of piss poor management throughout the football department and a failed 5 year project with the same cretins in charge of the club 

5 years - let that sink in. You supported this very same regime until the bitter end even although by their inabilities they have put us in a precarious position 

Do things need to improve ? Your damn right they do 

Sacking Stendel if we don’t stay up this season with no circumstances attached. I think your being a tad harsh in all honesty 

How the hell can you support someone who has failed year on year for 5 years and cut us adrift at the bottom of the league but yet give someone new 6 months or so to rid the club of the shit show that has taken place ... and the failures get to stay at the club to watch on with interest 

Get a grip Ffs 

10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Everybody is. 

Don't think anyone is against Stendel or saying we shouldn't back him. 

Hope your right. I mean that. 

As much as I think he will be fantastic for us he ain’t the messiah and patience (a hell of a lot of it) will be required. This type of fix isn’t a quick fix. Stick with him he will make it happen.

Make no mistake ... Everything that put us in this position in the first place including people needs to be emptied ASAP as it can only be a handicap to Stendel and add no value whatsoever imo 

Levein and Co will be happy to pick up salaries but will not go out of their way to help or support Stendel. This is the harsh reality at the moment. 

12 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Oh and another thing. If he fails and takes us down I assume we will get rid of him and give him another job with a nice wee cushty office to see out the rest of his contract 

That would do nicely wouldn’t it as that’s what we do 

17 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Yip, I was thinking that as I watched the match. 

Just watched Match of the day and it said very little other than to get a decent squad of players to pull their finger out.This was both him and the players saying it.