We are all Daniel Stendel

spirt of 98

Tell you what I back Daniel Stendel to the hilt. He assessed the squad separated the wheat from the chaff. He knows we need players and I am sure with Budges backing he will deliver the right players. 

on Berra he should have retired himself but he’s been another hanger on like Levein. Daniel Stendel is an outsider whose come in and did what needs done with out loyalty to players. He told the wage thief Whelan to do one. I fully support him as these are the tough choices that needed to be made to keep us up. 

Berra was costing us points and Whelan gave nothing and obviously did not have the legs or commitment to play the gengen press. 

Whighton  slung in the reserves he’s not even good enough for the Hearts reserves good move.

Mulraney well he runs all day but couldn’t cross the road. 

Daniel Stendel will keep us up and we will witness one off the best Hearts teams and Managers ever next season.

Let’s get right behind Stendel.  

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• davemclaren

• Bad Religion

• spirt of 98

Jambo 4 Ever

agree with most of what you say but let's not get ahead of ourselves and say he will be one of the best Hearts managers - let's see if he can win a game or 2 first hahaha

5 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

agree with most of what you say but let's not get ahead of ourselves and say he will be one of the best Hearts managers - let's see if he can win a game or 2 first hahaha

Being honest I think he has the best football brain out off any manager we’ve had over the 30 odd years I’ve watched Hearts. I just hope Ann backs him. If he got the backing Burley got wow 

Ex member of the SaS

On the hobbos forum they are calling him St Endel. They may well regret that in years to come. We all have great hopes and if he can get them playing better and bring in better players then I will back him too.

We should get behind the players who with all their hard work and effort and desire have taken us to the lofty heights of bottom place in the league!!!

feck them!!! I hope the manager keeps cutting them!! 
you should earn your place in this team not be given it as a right because you’re an old pro or a management arse licker!!!

9 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

If he got the backing Burley got wow 

Backing??!! Binned after only 8 games because the fans sang his name instead of the owners you mean? 😂

Assuming you meant the initial green light to bring in a squad of players. 😋

2 minutes ago, Gregorski said:

Backing??!! Binned after only 8 games because the fans sang his name instead of the owners you mean? 😂

Assuming you meant the initial green light to bring in a squad of players. 😋

Yeah more meant the budget. Besides did Dode Burley not dip his wick where he shouldn’t? 

9 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

We should get behind the players who with all their hard work and effort and desire have taken us to the lofty heights of bottom place in the league!!!

feck them!!! I hope the manager keeps cutting them!! 
you should earn your place in this team not be given it as a right because you’re an old pro or a management arse licker!!!

That’s the point he’s binned the slackers and rejuvenated players who can play back to their former glory. Some of these players were hindered by Levein. Levein has our fear into them as all he wanted them to do was get behind the ball and nick a goal. Take no chances play no football. 

players like Clare look better under the new manager. That has to be applauded! 

2 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

Yeah more meant the budget. Besides did Dode Burley not dip his wick where he shouldn’t? 

Remember all sorts of crazy rumours. Burley having a drinking problem being among them.

Don't know if the truth is even established today.

No problem whatsoever with what he’s doing or how he’s doing it. 

These players were given a chance by him and clearly showed little it nothing to suggest they were capable of getting us out of the position they were culpable for getting us into. 

The clear out has been clearly needed. 

Edited by HMFC86

3 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

That’s the point he’s binned the slackers and rejuvenated players who can play back to their former glory. Some of these players were hindered by Levein. Levein has our fear into them as all he wanted them to do was get behind the ball and nick a goal. Take no chances play no football. 

Exactly!! I’m loving this guy more and more each passing day!!

wattie exploited

seen levein today at the oriam today didnt  look a happy guy :rifle:

Edited by wattie exploited

SuperstarSteve

I have a feeling stendel will make history at this club. 

I’m aware that is some statement to make but it’s just a feeling a can’t seem to shake. 

He owes zero loyalty to anybody. 

It’s a results driven business. If he doesn’t get results he is out of a job. 

He will want to be judged on results with his players not someone else’s.

i believe Budge will give him a very good budget. She did neilson, she did Cathro aswell as levein, stendel will be no different and personally, I love this no nonsense approach. 

Edited by SuperstarSteve

36 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

Tell you what I back Daniel Stendel to the hilt. He assessed the squad separated the wheat from the chaff. He knows we need players and I am sure with Budges backing he will deliver the right players. 

on Berra he should have retired himself but he’s been another hanger on like Levein. Daniel Stendel is an outsider whose come in and did what needs done with out loyalty to players. He told the wage thief Whelan to do one. I fully support him as these are the tough choices that needed to be made to keep us up. 

Berra was costing us points and Whelan gave nothing and obviously did not have the legs or commitment to play the gengen press. 

Whighton  slung in the reserves he’s not even good enough for the Hearts reserves good move.

Daniel Stendel will keep us up and we will witness one off the best Hearts teams and Managers ever next season.

Agree with the comments on players ... its like he has been with us in the stands the last 18 months.  The players being given the nod need now to win games for him.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I was skeptical regarding the appointment. However I didn't realise what a ******* he was going to be, so he now has my unequivocal support, to sort out these wasters

IMO he's completely exposed the holiday camp that was Heart of Midlothian Football Club!

He arrived told them he give them all a clean slate and to go out and show him what they could do. The billy big times who have been used to calling the shots under the previous manager thought they could swan about and they'd still be picking up their wage packet have just had a rude awakening. Any others who thought they could hide must be shitting their pants right now. He's not ****ing about either play for him or go, and anyone who didn't think he was serious just got schooled by a real football manger.

The guy is an absolute breath of fresh air exactly what was required, there's no more jobs for the boys and no more hiding behind treatment tables and doing as little as possible at training. In one of MacPhee's last interview's he made reference to certain individuals who weren't pulling their weight it was clear he had no authority to do anything about it - clearly Stendel does!

I have zero sympathy for any of them who are shown the door.

kingantti1874

100% behind him.. feel sorry for berra but football is football and we have no room for sentiment and not impressed with him running to the media.. Whelan can get to **** - wage thief..

would love a huge German flag 🇩🇪 tifo

in the wheatfield for next home game just so there’s no doubt in his mind that we are behind him 

Brilliant thread and it’s somewhat needed given some of the sentimental shite that’s been spouted recently, particularly re Berra. I’m 100% behind OUR manager, and any player that starts greetin about his treatment of them can do one. 

highlandjambo3
56 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

Just watch the media (weegia) take every single opportunity to slap him (us) down 

I'm 100% behind Stendel. We have to do whatever is required to make sure we don't get relegated. If that means upsetting players who are useless to us, then so be it. Staying up is the only thing that matters come end of season.

We've got by the first hurdle by appointing (what seems like) a very good manager and now he has his assistant. Currently getting rid of under-performers and working on players who can do a job, as well as getting loan players back to see if they can strengthen the side.

Next we get a few players in, probably ones that he or Jörg knows, to fill the gaps and complete the picture.

He's going about it the right way IMO. We need to give as many current players the chance to buy in to his ideas and carry them out, before any unnecessary spending on new players.

highlandjambo3
33 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

100% this

Yep, 100% behind Stendel.  The wool had been pulled over the Board’s eyes and they need to learn from that.  Feels like the real work has only just begun.

19 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

IMO he's completely exposed the holiday camp that was Heart of Midlothian Football Club!

He arrived told them he give them all a clean slate and to go out and show him what they could do. The billy big times who have been used to calling the shots under the previous manager thought they could swan about and they'd still be picking up their wage packet have just had a rude awakening. Any others who thought they could hide must be shitting their pants right now. He's not ****ing about either play for him or go, and anyone who didn't think he was serious just got schooled by a real football manger.

The guy is an absolute breath of fresh air exactly what was required, there's no more jobs for the boys and no more hiding behind treatment tables and doing as little as possible at training. In one of MacPhee's last interview's he made reference to certain individuals who weren't pulling their weight it was clear he had no authority to do anything about it - clearly Stendel does!

I have zero sympathy for any of them who are shown the door.

Hearts Holiday Camp!!!

I like that because thats exactly what it was. (past tense).

Gaun yersel oor Daniel. Sort them out mate.

Mon the Hearts!

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

I'll come back to this thread when the transfer window closes and we've played 5 more games.

At the very worst he’s got rid of expensive dead wood who’ve put us in this hole

highlandjambo3
16 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

100% behind him.. feel sorry for berra but football is football and we have no room for sentiment and not impressed with him running to the media.. Whelan can get to **** - wage thief..

in the wheatfield for next home game just so there’s no doubt in his mind that we are behind him 

That would be good

wattie exploited

I love the fact he has seen them all play and train and now is getting rid of them no favorites just doing whats he needs to do to get us winning games again ,Levein has got us in to this mess ,the team aint fit and we the fans have been saying this for months ,in comes Dan and he is going to get rid of the shit wasters that we have signed and get us back to being the great team we used to be :rifle: 

Ex member of the SaS
10 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Just watch the media (weegia) take every single opportunity to slap him (us) down 

The reason for that is simple. Everybody knows to beat Celtic you need a high tempo pressing game and they don't want any team challenging the status quo.

39 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

seen levein today at the oriam today didnt  look a happy guy :rifle:

What did you do or say to brass him off, wattie? 

Austin MacGlee
10 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'll come back to this thread when the transfer window closes and we've played 5 more games.

Same. He's not won us a game yet. He has my backing 100% though. We are in deep trouble as it stands so now more than ever a siege mentality and everyone supporting each other is needed.

wattie exploited
Just now, martoon said:

What did you do or say to brass him off, wattie? 

i have seen him quite a few times at the oriam before he got sacked  but this is the first time this year and he looked miserable ! 

dont understand why he doesn't leave it cant be helping the atmosphere around the place  :rifle:

20 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

You'll be better of visiting the 5 wins in a row thread instead😎

6 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

i have seen him quite a few times at the oriam before he got sacked  but this is the first time this year and he looked miserable ! 

dont understand why he doesn't leave it cant be helping the atmosphere around the place  :rifle:

Should be hanging his head in shame. What a ****ing mess!

6 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

Ridiculous that he's still haunting the place. 

Scottish Media don't have a ****ing clue what he is going pull out of the hat

Long may that continue

36 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

The guys who normally organise mini flags/posters should definitely do something.

Bottom tier of Wheatfield in yellow,middle section in red,top half in black.A thru to G..would look amazing 

1 hour ago, spirt of 98 said:

With Budges backing the last one appeared to deliver all the wrong players so not sure what thats got to do with it. 

I am hopeful that he can identify better ones. 

"Berra should have retired himself"   What absolute rubbish. And walk away from his earnings and contract. Yeah right mate, who would do that. Hearts gave him the contract and should he choose to sit tight we will rightly pay it up. 

Its Wighton and yet again, he was offered a deal and its down to poor judgement by whoever identified him that we wasted money on him and not down to him. As for Whelan. What a ridiculous thing to call him. 

I fully support the new manager but the anger should not be directed at these players/former players, it should be at those who sanctioned their deals or length of them and in Berra's case, until injury he was a rock and does not deserve to be spoken about in this way by so called Hearts fans. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, spirt of 98 said:

Fantastic post 👍🏽

I’m delighted that without a shadow of a doubt he’s making his own decisions and is being backed to do so.  Good luck Danny boy, we are all behind you.