• Henrysmithstaxi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Is any of that true? 

He went for 2 days, calm doon mate 😂 

It’s bad enough without exaggeration.

StirlingJambo

He’s to old for the game up here. Scottish game is fast paced and hectic at times. He’s 36 in January, what players at that age do you see doing well up here? Zero is the answer.

Edited by StirlingJambo

7 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Walker won’t be seen again either

Hope not. Another gutless tramp that isn’t fit to wear the jersey. I wonder how much good all Craigie boy has scooped from all of those deals. 

I wouldn’t give levein the steam from my piss. He’s well and truly ****ed the club.

30 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Him and Hickey were the best players today and i though Clare was good against Celtic.

Agreed, though Clare put in lots of effort today.

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve got the feeling Stendel will have one of the shortest reigns as manager in our history. 
Something isn’t right at all. 

This

Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

You have Intel?

Mouthed  off about being subbed against St Johnstone. Not been seen since 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve got the feeling Stendel will have one of the shortest reigns as manager in our history. 

I can see a statistically the worst manager in our history stat developing here. Something like a 0% win rate when we mutually terminate. 

pettigrewsstylist
5 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Not been seen at Riccarton since?

pettigrewsstylist
5 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

I can see a statistically the worst manager in our history stat developing here. Something like a 0% win rate when we mutually terminate. 

Heading there quickly. Maybes AM has a statto board at Riccarton recording it weekly for all.

Or maybe him and Craig just stand in corner and laugh ( afternoons only of course)

Just need to soldier on until January. Let Stendel get rid of this pish that has infested our dressing room and bring in players with a bit of backbone. 

I've been hugely critical of Clare but he actually looked okay today. Our forward players all need to go though.

9 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

Hi Pat, nice to see you back posting again after your sterling contribution last week.

pettigrewsstylist
15 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

BAnderson tweeting now his future is in doubt...

BAnderson is an irrelevance in this matter and knows zero

A_A wehatethehibs

This type of fall out sadly now has to happen - the squad needs totally purged, dismantled and a new squad re-assembled in January which might save us from relegation. 

1 hour ago, Pagey said:

I know that Levein held a meeting every time he wanted to make a change or get advice from his assistants, but from what I can see from Hearts TV, Stendel doesn't seem to even speak to AK who he is supposed to trust so I agree that something isn't right. Looks to be set up to fail and the club et al, are doing what they can to support that. Just v bizarre. 

Kirk was forced on him

MarkDevriesScores4

Ask Whelan to leave. Simple. Sounds like he has deliberately tried to belittle the manager. He should be released for breach of contract. Don’t pay him another penny. There’s a fair whack free for another 2 players to come in

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Peebo said:

I agree. Said on here last week that I think he’ll be gone by March.

Hopefully Levein's away long before then.

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

Doubt this is the case. Whelan would have a cheek if true as I believe he doesn’t even attend training everyday. 

Eh?........not doubting you but, surely the players have no say in when the do or don’t attend training no?  Ok I mean maybe they are told to go for scans, physio or the gym for specific types of training but that wouldn’t be there call I’d imagine.

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Sean Clare has improved under stendel.

Agreed, thought he done alright today. Got forward and supported more in the 2nd half and him and Meshino looked like the only ones who wanted to drive.

1 hour ago, martoon said:

Barnsley's players were happy. As were their fans, bud. 

The problem lies with the players and the charlatan who provided them with long contracts. The very same chancer who, incredulously, is still there for them to run to, booing and sobbing, and whine about the big bad German who can see them for what they are. 

I know mate, I agree with what is being said entirely. Im just saying I would have hoped the players might have wanted to impress and would have got a boost from new ideas and a new character, and im just hoping its nothing to do with the approach etc.

pettigrewsstylist

Whelan has been a decent professional with a long and high profile career behind him.

Any chance he has taken one look at us and thought.,  "basket case" and incurable. I'm out of here before my reputation gets tarnished by these losers.

Not pretty reading but a neutral could easily view it that way!

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Agree. The something that isn't right is the ******* standard of player he's got to pick from. He'll change it and there will be casualties. He was absolutely right having a go at Whelan and Berra. If Whelan has gone I won't shed any tears for him. Been cack for weeks and seems to have forgotten how to pass a ball. **** him

44 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Eh?........not doubting you but, surely the players have no say in when the do or don’t attend training no?  Ok I mean maybe they are told to go for scans, physio or the gym for specific types of training but that wouldn’t be there call I’d imagine.

Was part of his contract he didn’t need to travel up for every training session

Hope it's all true and he's away. 

Waste of a wage, the more the merrier when it comes to departures for me. There is not one player in the squad I'd be gutted about, if they left. Mass clear out required. (including the old management team ffs please). I'd sooner have the kids playing and go down while showing some kind of effort and fight, than this team of imposters. 

1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

This type of fall out sadly now has to happen - the squad needs totally purged, dismantled and a new squad re-assembled in January which might save us from relegation. 

Not just the squad. The whole club needs an urgent major purge.

2 hours ago, Barack said:

The squad's mentality. It's festered too long. There's perhaps a toxicity there, that Stendel's going to shift out. If Mulraney's apparent show of dissent is anything to go by.

It has all the hallmarks of Hibs under Butcher, a bunch of no mark journeymen and over-played/promoted youth, and no one invested sufficiently to give a f&%k.

I said about a month ago that Budge should have given Stuart McCall the job, 18 month deal, let him steady the ship, get rid of players, strip the squad back to the essentials. Then if she wanted a manager with a specific philosophy they would be able to come in with a clean slate and a budget set to compete with everyone bar the Uglies.

Stendel may or may not be a brilliant manager but as pretty much everyone in football accepts, good management is all about good recruitment, if he is allowed to recruit properly then he has a chance but if not then he's dead in the water.

And let's not even start on the scenario where Stendel has to be let go of/walks before the end of the season, the words laughing stock wouldn't begin to cover it. This is not going to end well without major surgery to the squad.

1 hour ago, scottg71 said:

Well he should have played better then. 

starting to think that the attitude of our squad is toxic, or that something/someone is poisoning their attitudes to the new manager.

Get rid of anyone who won’t give 100% and back Stendel to the hilt. 

Sick of football players acting like spoilt brats.

Well I can hardly claim I am surprised re his performances so far

Clearly stated this at the time of his signing, of course the football scouts on here told us it was a fantastic signing and worse told us he was performing well when he was in fact playing average in his best game...many are conspicuous by their absence now of course

Get rid if we can and he can go and concentrate on his Republic of Ireland ambitions for the Euros with someone else

He's not alone of course but it would be a start

Simply put he has only one way to go and that is downhill

4 hours ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

I know mate, I agree with what is being said entirely. Im just saying I would have hoped the players might have wanted to impress and would have got a boost from new ideas and a new character, and im just hoping its nothing to do with the approach etc.

It's what I hoped for too, Wham. 

Sadly, that's not happening. Whilst Levein is there for them to complain and cry to Stendel will get nothing from them. 

Unbelievable that Budge, Levein, MacPhee...can't see the damage they've done, never mind the chaos they're still causing.

The lads in charge in the dark days of my childhood in the '70's/early' 80's weren't as bad as them.

No offence ever intended toward you, bud. Absolutely none. 

Diadora Van Basten

Whelan to me was a good signing and the fact we are getting rid of him makes me think our rebuilding job is going to be harder than we thought.

I was not a fan of the players having the day off for Xmas but think it’s silly to lose one of our best players over it.

Hopefully he will apologise Stendel will accept it and we move on.

He came to Hearts to get plenty of TV visibility and play at the top end of the SPL. he didn't come for a relegation battle, so he'll be off at the earliest opportunity.

Edited by upgotheheads

Just now, upgotheheads said:

He came to Hearts to get plenty of TV visibility and play at the top end of the SPL. he didn't come for a relegation battle, so he'' be off at the earliest opportunity.

Given he is one of the reasons we are in a relegation battle with his pathetic performances then I'm sure he'll refund us for his lack of quality and effort

7 hours ago, Pagey said:

I know that Levein held a meeting every time he wanted to make a change or get advice from his assistants, but from what I can see from Hearts TV, Stendel doesn't seem to even speak to AK who he is supposed to trust so I agree that something isn't right. Looks to be set up to fail and the club et al, are doing what they can to support that. Just v bizarre. 

Before we know it Ann Budge will be saying and we have the perfect men to take back control as Sporting Director and Coach in Austin and Craig.

If that happens then I will definitely be chopping up my season ticket and posting it to AB.