Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• GinRummy

• Weakened Offender

• Henrysmithstaxi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Wasn’t in squad today as he apparently had a go at Stendel for heading home for Xmas. 

He would have a cheek. He's been posted missing since the summer.

So, (if true) that's Whelan away, Mulraney may never play again if what the poster on another thread said is true, sticking his finger up at Stendel. That's two. Next!

2 minutes ago, TommyC said:

According to a friend listening to the radio, Sportsound was saying that he's gone.

Good, one high earner off the wage bill.

Yep, he must be one of the players who could get away.  He took forever to sign for us, no interest but we chased and doesn’t want to be part of the mess. 

Jambo, Goodbye

He's not impressed in the games I've managed to see. Maybe just getting the minutes in to keep himself involved internationally. 

Completely wrong type of signing if that indeed is what's motivating him. 

Just now, jambonian said:

So, (if true) that's Whelan away, Mulraney may never play again if what the poster on another thread said is true, sticking his finger up at Stendel. That's two. Next!

Maybe if the prick took his earphones out, he’d be able to hear what Stendel was telling him.

As for Whelan, he chucked it the minute Ireland failed to qualify for the Euros.  

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

This happened prior to the St Johnstone game and had been brewing since. 

Wonder if that explains Stendel having a bit of a go at Whelan in the press

Gordon Ramsay
9 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Wasn’t in squad today as he apparently had a go at Stendel for heading home for Xmas. 

Quite right if true 

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Bozanic has been more effective in the last few games.

Sadly, I'm filing him under Tziolis. Undoubted talent, and now for whatever reason hasn't stepped up when we've needed leaders.

It's because he's slow and in a fast paced league (I would imagine most centre mids are 10 years younger than him)

18Jambo_dave74

If true then he can pack his bags, the manager is the boss and you do what you’re told.

Poster comparing him with Tziolis is spot on. 

rudi must stay
Just now, jack D and coke said:

I’ve got the feeling Stendel will have one of the shortest reigns as manager in our history. 
Something isn’t right at all. 

Correct, sadly.Even him heading home for Christmas only points at bad things 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve got the feeling Stendel will have one of the shortest reigns as manager in our history. 

Yeah, that's where I am now.

kingantti1874

Maybe, but something isn’t right with this whole squad a ive no issue clearing out wage thieves like Whelan fans Mulraney

GorgieFifeLife
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Behave. He is digging out the losers and they dont like it.  Easiest way to get them off the wage bill is to send them to Siberia, metaphorically speaking.

Well having the old management team hanging around whilst not being able to bring in your own coaching staff would certainly undermine a managers authority

I know that Levein held a meeting every time he wanted to make a change or get advice from his assistants, but from what I can see from Hearts TV, Stendel doesn't seem to even speak to AK who he is supposed to trust so I agree that something isn't right. Looks to be set up to fail and the club et al, are doing what they can to support that. Just v bizarre. 

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I can see where you’re coming from but if he’s allowed to make the changes during the shut down he’ll be given time.

And we all know how ‘loyal’ ‘Queen Ann’ is....

15 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Doubt this is the case. Whelan would have a cheek if true as I believe he doesn’t even attend training everyday. 

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I agree. Said on here last week that I think he’ll be gone by March.

Well having the old management team hanging around whilst not being able to bring in your own coaching staff would certainly undermine a managers authority

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

His family had to travel up to Edinburgh to spend time with him so don't blame Him for having a go back

he’s not the boss ffs. Would you pull your boss up for it. I agree Stendel shouldn’t have gone away but **** backing Whelan who’s happy to short change us anytime he feels like it. Get him to ****.

5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

His family had to travel up to Edinburgh to spend time with him so don't blame Him for having a go back

Where do his family live?

Weakened Offender

Whelan had only one interest when coming here. It died in October and he's not given a solitary **** since. Completely mugged the club off. Utter prick of a man. 

4 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

Has whelan even played a game yet, he has been utter dug shite. 

He had a couple of decent games early on but reckon he chucked it when he realised how bad we were. 

Without knowing why Danny had to go back to Germany he had a point, maybe.

However should never have been signed, won't be missed.

2 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Whelan had only one interest when coming here. It died in October and he's not given a solitary **** since. Completely mugged the club off. Utter prick of a man. 

Unfortunately,  I believe this to be the truth. Another uncommitted **** 

Edited by GinRummy

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

he’s not the boss ffs. Would you pull your boss up for it. I agree Stendel shouldn’t have gone away but **** backing Whelan who’s happy to short change us anytime he feels like it. Get him to ****.

Prob not to his face but behind his back. Whelan has plenty of experience of playing over the festive period so knows it v unusual for the manager to disappear. Is he on a pay per game fee?