Mulraney

jamle1874

Dave McCreery's knee
Just now, DarioHMFC said:

I’d be getting on the blower to Atalanta and telling them we heard they’re interested and offering them Mulraney, Uche and Damour for £100k for the trio. 

That would be £100k well spent for us

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• jambogirlglasgow

• pettigrewsstylist

• Jambof3tornado

Just now, DarioHMFC said:

I’d be getting on the blower to Atalanta and telling them we heard they’re interested and offering them Mulraney, Uche and Damour for £100k for the trio. 

Atlanta. 

Not sure they're cut out for Serie A. 

pettigrewsstylist
4 minutes ago, Graeme Russell said:

Don’t usually agree with Kris Boyd but he was 100% correct today after seeing the pictures of him in the warm up with ear phones in. Called him a disgrace twice, have to agree with him.

I cannot understand that mentality but also cannot believe none of his team mates said anything prior to leaving the dressing room. The biggest club he will ever play for and he treats

this vital game as a pre season warm up. Hope I never see him in a Hearts jersey again

If this was not sanctioned by mgmt then it hould have been challenged by Berra.

9 minutes ago, jambonian said:

He did.  Even Kris Boyd in the studio commented on his lack of professionalism.

What was our captain doing about this? Unbelievable he didn’t pull him up over it. 

The Future's Maroon

Not read all the thread, did he really give Stendel the middle finger?

If true he should be clearing his locker right now and go, ungrateful *****, some just don’t understand the privilege to play professional football for a club.

Someone mentioned fans would give a left nut to play five mins for us, I would pay for the opportunity.

8 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Milinkovic hates Hibs and plays for the jersey ??ffs get over this bang average player the rest i agree.

Get over it we need players that understand what it means to play for

Hearts are you oblivious to this?

honest genuine players that don't hide and are prepared to try things, our players have had the shackles put on them that long that they don't know how to play positive football wake up we need players that are prepared to open up and will break lines positive football players 👍🇱🇻

Edited by Bongo 1874

3 minutes ago, Satsumo said:

What was our captain doing about this? Unbelievable he didn’t pull him up over it. 

Probably never even noticed.

He sums up the Levein era. A Project player who is a total dud and a winger who’s first instinct is to turn and go back to his own goal or hobble off when hit with the first tackle.

The hibs boy rubbing his nose in the dirt is something that happens week in week out to him. Weak !

Sexton Hardcastle

The whole wearing headphones argument is like those idiots who reckon players should only wear black boots.

If he had worn headphones and played a blinder nobody would care.

Still punt him if we can.

Bungalow Bill
3 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

The whole wearing headphones argument is like those idiots who reckon players should only wear black boots.

it’s absolutely nothing like that. 

Captain Canada

A staunch hobo would have signed better players for us than CL did. Hopefully today was the last time we'll see Mulraney wearing the shirt. What did he expect from a guy on the fringes of an average Inverness CT team? 

He's Scottish League One standard at best, along with quite a few others in the squad. 

5 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Do you ever post anything but nonsense? 

RustyRightPeg
4 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

I disagree. Have you ever seen any professional footballer wear a set of earphones out on a pitch during a warm up? I have absolutely no clue what was going on in his wee world to think that was acceptable... His head has been turned and was well and truly up his arse today. He couldn't get off the pitch quick enough when his number went up. 

£200K for him is an absolute coup for us and nobody on this forum can make me say otherwise.

Sexton Hardcastle
3 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

it’s absolutely nothing like that. 

Many players do it and happens all the time in NBA, NFL etc

If it helps a player get in the zone as he does some stretching then why care. Far more bigger things to worry about than this kind of stuff.

15 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Not read all the thread, did he really give Stendel the middle finger?

If true he should be clearing his locker right now and go, ungrateful *****, some just don’t understand the privilege to play professional football for a club.

Someone mentioned fans would give a left nut to play five mins for us, I would pay for the opportunity.

Spot on. 

John mcCartney

maybe the poor ****er was checking out a positive affirmative psychological help recording whilst getting himself up for the game ????????

he received dogs today all around me today ,that was in main stand T......brutal to watch

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Many players do it and happens all the time in NBA, NFL etc

If it helps a player get in the zone as he does some stretching then why care. Far more bigger things to worry about than this kind of stuff.

They do it 1 or 2 hours before a game, usually during an individual warm up/stretching exercise. Not during the squad's warm up...

All roads lead to Gorgie

I backed him earlier but only because he runs faster than the rest ( not a hard thing to do in this team) but today he was hopelessly out of his depth. How many crossing opportunities does he miss!

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Played shite and deserves criticism for that. Although don’t know why we ever signed him when he wasn’t even getting a game at ICT

dont get the seethe over the earphones. Do players all over the country not do this now? It wasn’t during the game... 

7 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

maybe the poor ****er was checking out a positive affirmative psychological help recording whilst getting himself up for the game ????????

he received dogs today all around me today ,that was in main stand T......brutal to watch

Unfortunate for him that he got dogs but can he, honestly deep inside, be really surprised?? effort and application always help cover for a lack of quality......he lacked all three today and rightly found no hiding place from the crowd.

12 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

Was probably me and deserved every bit. 

Not long back from the game.  Mulraney today.  I saw a player clear as day virtually hiding behind Hibs players so he wouldn’t get the ball.  Could see a mile away he didn’t want it.  One chance in the second half when we were seriously overloaded on his side and 2-3 players free in an attacking position and the ball was passed to him a perfect pass with perfect weight on it and he let it roll under his foot and Hibs got back and the chance was gone.  2 minutes later he was out wide hugging the touch line and the ball was played out to him what looked like a perfectly good ball and he had all the time in the world to bring it down and run into the space and it someone hit off him and went out.  He was a complete and utter passenger today and I hope that’s the last we see of him in a Hearts jersey.  200k???????  Take their flipping hands off. Can’t afford the luxury of having players in our first 11 who show tiny glimpses of ability every 4-6 weeks ago then countless horrendous performances with little effort and desire shown.  Don’t want to just pick on him but he was the one who stood out today that his application and effort and basic desire to get involved really really wound me up.  Disgraceful.

Holyrood_Hearts
On 24/12/2019 at 18:04, Bongo 1874 said:

Cmon Smith your better than that, tell me when has Jake Mulraney ever had an outstanding game while being in a Hearts shirt? I think Jake Mulraney is a player that can improve but we need players that can turn up and personally I think milinkovic is a big game player. 

Dave is a huge upgrade on Mulraney. 

I like Mulraney but pace aside he’s incredibly limited. On bigger pitches he’s a good outball but he has one trick, doesn’t create enough & doesn’t score anywhere near he should for a winger. 2 in 50 odd games?

If he stuck his finger up at stendel, he should have his contract cancelled and told to feck off. 

Clearly doesnt want to play for us and we dont want him to play for us either. He is garbage. Up there with the worst Hearts players of all time.

6 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Played shite and deserves criticism for that. Although don’t know why we ever signed him when he wasn’t even getting a game at ICT

dont get the seethe over the earphones. Do players all over the country not do this now? It wasn’t during the game... 

Not during the game but one step away from it. He maybe would if he could get away with it to be honest.

On the point of signing him....I remember not being too happy at the time about us signing an Inverness sub. But then I've not been too happy about many signings the last three years. Seen some of these players at previous clubs and didn't rate them then, didn't stop Levein having them rock up at the Tynie door signing a contract. Seen a few decent players at other clubs sign for Hibs and Aberdeen Wasn't happy they went to these clubs and I've been questioning the scouting for over three years.

Just now, Paulp74 said:

If he stuck his finger up at stendel, he should have his contract cancelled and told to feck off. 

Clearly doesnt want to play for us and we dont want him to play for us either. He is garbage. Up there with the worst Hearts players of all time.

Largely agree but the last bit is a wee bit ott, there's been much worse. Gtf i agree with. 

35 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

He didn’t play a blinder, though.  

And for what it’s work, our ex-player, Stephen Elliott thinks it was wrong, too. 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
2 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Not during the game but one step away from it. He maybe would if he could get away with it to be honest.

On the point of signing him....I remember not being too happy at the time about us signing an Inverness sub. But then I've not been too happy about many signings the last three years. Seen some of these players at previous clubs and didn't rate them then, didn't stop Levein having them rock up at the Tynie door signing a contract. Seen a few decent players at other clubs sign for Hibs and Aberdeen Wasn't happy they went to these clubs and I've been questioning the scouting for over three years.

I’m sure whenever Sky Sports etc show players in warm ups they have earphones on. 

to be fair to Mulraney he was our most improved player last year. He has shown some flashes this year like his goal

v St Mirren but he can’t cross a ball to save his life. Today he was abysmal 

4 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Dave is a huge upgrade on Mulraney. 

I like Mulraney but pace aside he’s incredibly limited. On bigger pitches he’s a good outball but he has one trick, doesn’t create enough & doesn’t score anywhere near he should for a winger. 2 in 50 odd games?

I judge David on what he done during his time with us gave me far more memories of great moments than what Mulraney ever has, people are entitled to

there opinion I'm very close to this player and know personally he has been begging to come back and is prepared to take a significant wage cut to come back, I shouldn't really come out with this on the forum but feck it I'm so p***** of from watching that today. 

1 minute ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

I’m sure whenever Sky Sports etc show players in warm ups they have earphones on. 

to be fair to Mulraney he was our most improved player last year. He has shown some flashes this year like his goal

v St Mirren but he can’t cross a ball to save his life. Today he was abysmal 

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I might not've really noticed that much if it hadn't been commented on in the studio.

As for Mulraney...never rated him although he did improve slightly in the second half of last season. Reverted back to what he was when he first arrived….not good enough and never would've been. Championship player at best, and that's being generous. Looks to me like the move to America is on and he doesn't give a hoot.

15 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Largely agree but the last bit is a wee bit ott, there's been much worse. Gtf i agree with. 

All he can do is run fast with the ball but then he doesnt do anything with it so what's the point! 

When he crossed the ball right out of the park in the 2nd half, it just summed him up.

A crap footballer and a stinking attitude as well. 

Just now, Paulp74 said:

All he can do is run fast with the ball but then he doesnt do anything with it so what's the point! 

When he crossed the ball right out of the park in the 2nd half, it just summed him up.

A crap footballer and a stinking attitude as well. 

A couple of games he actually ran that fast he left the ball behind him 😁

A terrible player, who even at his best was average. A known attitude problem, which was one of the reasons Robbo wanted rid of him. Given a 3 year deal by Levein. 🤦‍♂️