Sheep talk

JFK-1

Just now, Boab said:

You’re the one who is directly linking something which, in one instance, has been thrown out and the other has been swept under the carpet.

You take the unsubstantiated media line if you want, I’ll back our fans, thanks very much. 

Okay, ignoring the BBC articles (EVERYONE IS AGAINST US!!!!!), have you ever heard a Hearts fan say or sing anything racist at a game?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• E6 Inc

• Beast Boy

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, E6 Inc said:

Okay, ignoring the BBC articles (EVERYONE IS AGAINST US!!!!!), have you ever heard a Hearts fan say or sing anything racist at a game?

You posted the links as evidence and now you want to ignore them ?

Make your mind up.

Racism and sectarianism are rife in Scotland. I’m not a ****ing pied piper for equality. I’m not saying everyone is against us but those two instances, because that’s what we’re talking about, were very damaging to us as a support and both were absolute shite ! If they had any substance, there would have been convictions. 

The reason for the topic is they do not like us because they are jealous of us. They are a bitter bunch. 

Swings and roundabouts they will soon be back under us living off the success of the 80's. Not for a long time mind you the shape we are in but we will get there. 

Just now, Boab said:

You posted the links as evidence and now you want to ignore them ?

Make your mind up.

Racism and sectarianism are rife in Scotland. I’m not a ****ing pied piper for equality. I’m not saying everyone is against us but those two instances, because that’s what we’re talking about, were very damaging to us as a support and both were absolute shite ! If they had any substance, there would have been convictions. 

Unbelievable.

All I said to begin with was one racist fan doesn't make all of our support racist and I'm somehow having to prove that we have one racist fan. When anyone who has attended Hearts games regularly will have heard (the very very occasional) racist remark.

Crack on mate, this conversation is going nowhere.

27 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

No idea but I'm guessing from your sarcastic reply no charges were brought? If that is the case, it still doesn't mean there was no act of racism does it? 

Honestly if you are saying that you have never heard a Hearts fan express racist views or saying anything racist at a game then you are flat out lying or you are deaf. And if that is what you are saying we should move on from this conversation because we are never going to agree.

Ignoring this (and I do stress it is very small) element of our support existing will result in them never going away.

Well....you have to accept that there wasn't.

Boab answers this very well, but i'm still pissed off that we were openly accused on SKy Sports and there has been nothing since then.

5 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

Unbelievable.

All I said to begin with was one racist fan doesn't make all of our support racist and I'm somehow having to prove that we have one racist fan. When anyone who has attended Hearts games regularly will have heard (the very very occasional) racist remark.

As an expat, how many games do you attend?

Just now, E6 Inc said:

Unbelievable.

Aye, you said one racist fan. When someone asked you what one, you posted two links, both shite !

That’s it. It’s not a profile of everyone who attends Tynecastle, it’s about two very high profile incidents which puts our support in a bad light. 
You think it’s ok for the media to do that and when it’s found to be bollocks, keep posting it ?

Aye, we’ll leave it there.

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

As an expat, how many games do you attend?

In the past 7/8 years, less than a handful. When I was in Scotland probable average 10-15, mix of home and away, for about 10 years. As a kid not as many as I would have wanted but still was taken enough. Not a superfan and will never claim to be but have been to most away grounds, semi's, finals, early round cup games against lower league teams and away in Europe.

Is that okay for you? Or do you have a certain loyalty point threshold for me to hit before I can make a very simple point for you to argue with?

7 minutes ago, Boab said:

Aye, you said one racist fan. When someone asked you what one, you posted two links, both shite !

That’s it. It’s not a profile of everyone who attends Tynecastle, it’s about two very high profile incidents which puts our support in a bad light. 
You think it’s ok for the media to do that and when it’s found to be bollocks, keep posting it ?

Aye, we’ll leave it there.

All Hearts fans here mate, chill out. The point has been missed. 

16 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Well I wouldn't if it were the odd cretin while others expressed disgust. But that wasn't the case with them. I saw absolutely nothing but empathy on the forums of any team but theirs. And as I say it was rife and not criticised.

I think you're spending too much time on various internet fan forums. Why would you go on all those different teams forums?

By doing what you're doing, you're almost actively trying to find stuff to get wound up about.

Just now, E6 Inc said:

All Hearts fans here mate, chill out. The point has been missed. 

The point I’m making, mate, and, aye, let’s not reach for the Magnums !!, is when these incidents are aired, it’s an inference about a support. That’s you and me.

Nooks is right in his earlier post. The Morelos one went viral, all the way to SKY news, meaning across the globe.

With that, and the Motherwell one, with no evidence at all, I’m looking for back up. Ideally from the club, although I wouldn’t hold my breath but definitely on here !

Some of the press after the Morelos one was ridiculous. No surprise considering who was involved.

Hey ho, we fight on.

Anyway, sheep....!

😐

IveSeenTheLight
16 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Well I wouldn't if it were the odd cretin while others expressed disgust. But that wasn't the case with them. I saw absolutely nothing but empathy on the forums of any team but theirs. And as I say it was rife and not criticised.

Sorry, but you are talking bollocks.

Whilst i did not like Ricksen as a player, you would not wish anyone to suffer from MND.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38190735&highlight=deid

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38248867&highlight=ricksen

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38248864&highlight=ricksen

12 minutes ago, Boab said:

The point I’m making, mate, and, aye, let’s not reach for the Magnums !!, is when these incidents are aired, it’s an inference about a support. That’s you and me.

Nooks is right in his earlier post. The Morelos one went viral, all the way to SKY news, meaning across the globe.

With that, and the Motherwell one, with no evidence at all, I’m looking for back up. Ideally from the club, although I wouldn’t hold my breath but definitely on here !

Some of the press after the Morelos one was ridiculous. No surprise considering who was involved.

Hey ho, we fight on.

Anyway, sheep....!

😐

No matter how bad things get with us we can always take solace in the fact we aren't Sevco (or Celtic) fans mate!

How anyone can hate Abderdeen fans over those two or the wee team, who tried their best to end us, is alien to me.

Just now, E6 Inc said:

No matter how bad things get with us we can always take solace in the fact we aren't Sevco (or Celtic) fans mate!

How anyone can hate Abderdeen fans over those two or the wee team, who tried their best to end us, is alien to me.

Indeed.

19 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

For a long time and for more reasons than one I have regarded them as the most loathsome support in Scottish football. A relic of the 80's existing in an alternate reality where they're some sort of footballing superpower. And now maybe some more of you will see exactly how loathsome they are and believe me I despised them long before this.

A newly created topic on their bleating forum is titled "Lets all laugh at Hearts" and this is the first post on it.

Now what have Hearts ever done to them to attract this? The answer is nothing. The only rationale for it is that they truly are loathsome and revel in the misfortune of anybody. The only fans I found anywhere who expressed glee over the the death of Fernando Ricksen and the manner of his death plus expressing hope that his wife and family suffer too.

Not even the Celtic support had anything but sympathy for Ricksens plight and for his family. And believe me such mindless malevolence is typical of them.

Epic fail. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 

JFK-1 - are you telling me that JKB  takes the moral high ground when it comes to slating other teams with courtesy and respect?

And by the way, there are people on here who echo the majority of those views to the letter. 

IveSeenTheLight
58 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

There are knobs in all support, I don't deny that.

The OP was suggesting that : -

19 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I was just pointing out it was bollocks.

55 minutes ago, Barack said:

Strange that ISTL wouldn't link from there. 

I've said many a time that the Aberdeen boards are poor.

I don't post much on there and prefer opposition fans viewpoints to counter my viewpoint.

Ricksen was a knob of the highest order and I reiterate, whilst he was a detestable player, you would not want eventhe worst you thought of to suffer from MND

Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

There are knobs in all support, I don't deny that.

The OP was suggesting that : -

I've said many a time that the Aberdeen boards are poor.

I don't post much on there and prefer opposition fans viewpoints to counter my viewpoint.

Ricksen was a knob of the highest order and I reiterate, whilst he was a detestable player, you would not want eventhe worst you thought of to suffer from MND

Just pointing out that they take great glee and joy in laughing at a man wasting away from MND, and are actually pretty proud of themselves for it.

Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

No it isn't, it's NOT bollocks that this was the only support who responded in that fashion and on their biggest forum to the extent that even the mainstream media highlighted it.

IveSeenTheLight
7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Which is the one I have looked at. The one billed as "Aberdeen FCs biggest Independently run football forum and message board"

6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Just pointing out that they take great glee and joy in laughing at a man wasting away from MND, and are actually pretty proud of themselves for it.

I'm just skimming it now.

Which posts are you guys referring to?

I'm not going to defend cretins if they have, there's no place for it, but to tar everyone with the same brush is desperate

5 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

No it isn't, it's NOT bollocks that this was the only support who responded in that fashion and on their biggest forum to the extent that even the mainstream media highlighted it.

It is bollocks and I'm evidence that you were talking bollocks.

I criticise anyone if they wished MND on anyone.

On the same thread a few pages earlier I saw this

The huns looking in must be raging that they can't see anything offensive.

We here at the hat salute you, Fernando. A man of integrity and a stalwart supporter of the Scottish game. We all owe you a debt of gratitude for services rendered and I for one will be making a substantial donation to the MND association in your honour.

and this

49 guests

49 Huns desperate to find something to be outraged about

Could you be reading fake news?

1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I'm not going to defend cretins if they have, there's no place for it, but to tar everyone with the same brush is desperate

The link I provided should take you to the page where much of the sick stuff is. The page before has a few too. I’ll snatch a few other posts and copy them here if you like... or you could just stop being obtuse and accept that your support is the only one in the country with a forum that thinks it’s acceptable to laugh at someone dying of MND.

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, Barack said:

I'm not fussed either way. Just quite common knowledge the biggest congregation of cretins, seem to inhabit AFC Chat. Would be my first port of research, personally.

A few cretins don't speak for everyone though, no. Otherwise, Hearts fans' would be on a war crimes list, if you listened to other fans.

Absolutely.

I read a few accusations in here that some posted may be Hibs fans, it would not be unbelievable to think that some imposters post shit to stir things up, hence the couple of posts I linked saying that there were people on the board that day looking for offensive posts (just skimming the detail)

I don't frequent AFC Chat much and I reiterate again, anyone who takes pleasure in another mans demise through MND is an absolute cretin.

Its absolute desperation to raise a post and mention the matter 3 months after the event though

7 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Could you be reading fake news?

Try from here http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=31458&p=1504109 and i'm not going to trawl through their countless thousands of posts to get all of it but it is there.

Fake news? Is that when people make stuff up like you appear to be?

I look at many forums, I look at every SPFL forum plus EPL and English Championship too. Not once did I see a single derogatory comment about Ricksens illness and ultimate death aside from on Aberdeen forums.

IveSeenTheLight
4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Try from here http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=31458&p=1504109 and i'm not going to trawl through their countless thousands of posts to get all of it but it is there.

Do you have a fascination with all things SevCo?

I've made it very clear, I criticise any person who uses a debilitating disease such as MND in any humourous attempt.

Fake news? Is that when people make stuff up like you appear to be?

I don't make anything up. You're being desperate again 😛

I look at many forums, I look at every SPFL forum

Apart from the one I linked of course

No need to repeat myself here I think. I've clarified the point, pointed out there are cretins in all supports and I criticise them for it and see no value in pandering to your desperation further.

1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I've clarified the point, pointed out there are cretins in all supports

I have clarified the point that there are no cretins in any support aside from one who are that cretinous.

IveSeenTheLight
6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I have clarified the point that there are no cretins in any support aside from one who are that cretinous.

You obviously have a desire and desperation to defend all things SevCo.

To pull out post 690 of 1000+ thread, going back over 2 years is an indicator of your position.

I've criticised any inferences you are referring to.

Nothing more to be said. 

2 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

To pull out post 690 of 1000+ thread, going back over 2 years is an indicator of your position.

Nothing more to be said. 

Yes that's twice you have said there is nothing more to be said yet keep saying it. Your criticism is nothing in comparison to the absolute fact that there is no evidence that there are any cretins in any support as cretinous as the sheep cretins.

And incidentally you're not too bright either if you think I had to or even would trawl through their thousand plus pages to find it. From the Sun article on the cretins. With dates. 
ad-pic-chat1-e1510323297740.jpg

IveSeenTheLight
34 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I asked my Aberdonian friend to count how many lovers he’d had.

He fell asleep. 

Very good 😋

Far better than that desperate SevCo sympathiser 🤣

How can they say we have shite fans .We are the 3rd best supported team in Scotland and always get more fans than them at home by about 5000  even though we are currently shite.**** them and their deluded 80s fans .

5 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Very good 😋

Far better than that desperate SevCo sympathiser 🤣

Telling that you after desperately trying and failing to paint the sheep as no different from anyone else when it's obvious they are then resort to "SevCo sympathiser" in relation to someone being disgusted by the vile comments directed at a man dying from MND.

I'm beginning to suspect that despite your denials you're not much different than they are.

IveSeenTheLight
9 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Telling that you after desperately trying and failing to paint the sheep as no different from anyone else when it's obvious they are then resort to "SevCo sympathiser" in relation to someone being disgusted by the vile comments directed at a man dying from MND.

I'm beginning to suspect that despite your denials you're not much different than they are.

😂

oh-youtretired-of-being-single-being-des

On 16/12/2019 at 09:05, IveSeenTheLight said:

Nothing more to be said. 

Who do you think you are, to come in here and start pointing the finger at people. 

(mod delete)

And still glorying in their true nature which appears to be unique to them.

Huns are currently trolling the evening express dons of the decade vote

Hopefully the EE run a favourite stadium disaster poll

Or a favourite arsehole Dutchman with a degenerative disease who is now (thankfully) dead, poll

5 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Scum. Amazed anyone doesn’t realise this. 

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

10 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Scum. Amazed anyone doesn’t realise this. 

It's their greatest obsession, greater than winning games. If it's not enjoying stadium disasters or people dying from incurable degenerative illnesses it's just as likely to be such as a thread they enjoyed before their last match with Rangers. Who would you most like to see be the victim of a horrific fan assault on the pitch tonight?

5 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Are they quotes off afc chat? 😮

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Are they quotes off afc chat? 😮

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

Yes.

They need better moderators.

6 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

They need better moderators.

That would have to be moderators who aren't sheep and to my knowledge they don't have any.

11 minutes ago, Barack said:

There's an obvious punchline there, I'm sure. But for the life of me, I can't think what it could be.

:whistling:

😂

11 minutes ago, Barack said:

There's an obvious punchline there, I'm sure. But for the life of me, I can't think what it could be.

:whistling:

Me neither.  😛