Sheep talk

JFK-1

For a long time and for more reasons than one I have regarded them as the most loathsome support in Scottish football. A relic of the 80's existing in an alternate reality where they're some sort of footballing superpower. And now maybe some more of you will see exactly how loathsome they are and believe me I despised them long before this.

A newly created topic on their bleating forum is titled "Lets all laugh at Hearts" and this is the first post on it.

Currently sitting 2nd bottom only on goal difference and firmly in contention for relegation.

Shite team, shite fans, shite management, shite owner, shite stadium.
Shite outlook.

Ha ha Steven Naismith. Didnt you make a bad choice ye wee bam. Ha ha hee hee lol ha ha ho ho hee

Now what have Hearts ever done to them to attract this? The answer is nothing. The only rationale for it is that they truly are loathsome and revel in the misfortune of anybody. The only fans I found anywhere who expressed glee over the the death of Fernando Ricksen and the manner of his death plus expressing hope that his wife and family suffer too.

Not even the Celtic support had anything but sympathy for Ricksens plight and for his family. And believe me such mindless malevolence is typical of them.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• E6 Inc

• Beast Boy

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, JFK-1 said:

For a long time and for more reasons than one I have regarded them as the most loathsome support in Scottish football. A relic of the 80's existing in an alternate reality where they're some sort of footballing superpower. And now maybe some more of you will see exactly how loathsome they are and believe me I despised them long before this.

A newly created topic on their bleating forum is titled "Lets all laugh at Hearts" and this is the first post on it.

Now what have Hearts ever done to them to attract this? The answer is nothing. The only rationale for it is that they truly are loathsome and revel in the misfortune of anybody. The only fans I found anywhere who expressed glee over the the death of Fernando Ricksen and the manner of his death plus expressing hope that his wife and family suffer too.

Not even the Celtic support had anything but sympathy for Ricksens plight and for his family. And believe me such mindless malevolence is typical of them.

Yeah, we wouldn’t be having a laugh if the situations were reversed. 🤔

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'd suggest, like all football teams, whilst they no doubt have some scumbags that the majority of their fans will have been horrified about Ricksen and any negative reaction their supporters had towards his awful illness.

You should crack open a beer and chill. We are shite, other clubs will laugh at us.

They are nowhere near as awful as Celtic.

I would however have similar thoughts were they in our current position ☺️

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Yeah, we wouldn’t be having a laugh if the situations were reversed. 🤔

Why? I wouldn't be remotely interested. And did you have a good laugh about Ricksen and the manner of his passing while hoping his wife suffers too? I didn't and no support that I know of other than theirs did.

Ah the zenith of our woes.    Some other ***** having a laugh at us.    Things can get no worse.

Edited by Victorian

3 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

I'd suggest, like all football teams, whilst they no doubt have some scumbags that the majority of their fans will have been horrified about Ricksen and any negative reaction their supporters had towards his awful illness.

Really? You base that on what? Common human empathy? Have a look at their forum sometime.

Just now, JFK-1 said:

Why? I wouldn't be remotely interested. And did you have a good laugh about Ricksen and the manner of his passing while hoping his wife suffers too? I didn't and no support that I know of other than theirs did.

I can absolutely guarantee you that no normal human would wish that. If any 'fans' said anything like that you can file them under scumbags but not sure you can use that to tarnish the whole of the Aberdeen support.

Really? You base that on what? Common human empathy? Have a look at their forum sometime.

Yes, they are normal people and that is abnormal behaviour by a tiny minority.  

Our fans have been racists recently, doesnt make me a racist does it? 

Edited by E6 Inc

5 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

You should crack open a beer and chill. When we are shite, other clubs will laugh at us.

almost 100% just a little amendment

Just now, E6 Inc said:

I can absolutely guarantee you that no normal human would wish that. If any 'fans' said anything like that you can file them under scumbags but not sure you can use that to tarnish the whole of the Aberdeen support.

Well I wouldn't if it were the odd cretin while others expressed disgust. But that wasn't the case with them. I saw absolutely nothing but empathy on the forums of any team but theirs. And as I say it was rife and not criticised.

10 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Are you that ovine arse-licking welt ‘Wester Hailes Skins’? Just want to determine this before I get any more involved. Cheers. 

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Are you that ovine arse-licking welt ‘Wester Hailes Skins’? Just want to determine this before I get any more involved. Cheers. 

I can't even determine wtf you're talking about.

kingantti1874

Only have ourselves to blame so take it on the chin it won’t last for long..

one thing I will say, yesterday we had over 4000 more at the game than they did.. imagine we were good.  😂

their him support is absolutely pathetic.. they are Falkirk with some cash

Football fans slagging a club that used to be their rival, shock! 

Doesn't bother me in the slightest tbh and most of it is correct.

Certainly not shite fans though. After everything we have been through we still pump our hard earned into the club.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Well I wouldn't if it were the odd cretin while others expressed disgust. But that wasn't the case with them. I saw absolutely nothing but empathy on the forums of any team but theirs. And as I say it was rife and not criticised.

You read all the other clubs fans forums for reactions to Ricksens illness? Why? 

Seriously, go crack a beer. Aberdeen fans laughing at us being crap is one of the least surprising thing to happen this decade.

4 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

Yes, they are normal people and that is abnormal behaviour by a tiny minority.  

Our fans have been racists recently, doesnt make me a racist does it? 

Haven't I already stated it was not a tiny minority? Unless their entire forum is regarded as a tiny minority of their support. A mindless bile that existed on no one else's forum

17 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Apart from the bit about the stadium, it looks like fair comment to me?

Just now, JFK-1 said:

Haven't I already stated it was not a tiny minority? Unless their entire forum is regarded as a tiny minority of their support. A mindless bile that existed on no one else's forum

Just because you say it doesnt mean I need to believe it.

I will not believe that a majority of their fans found that funny. They are a normal cross section of society, much like our fans, much like Hibs fans etc.

3 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

You read all the other clubs fans forums for reactions to Ricksens illness? Why? 

I read many forums. I live in the US where no one talks about football or even calls it football. So that's how I keep in touch with the game overall. Not just forums of Scottish clubs I look at English forums too.

11 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

schadenfreude when it comes to our competitors. I would think only a stupid small minority laughed about Ricksen. 

Just now, JFK-1 said:

I read many forums. I live in the US where no one talks about football or even calls it football. So that's how I keep in touch with the game overall. Not just forums of Scottish clubs I look at English forums too.

Totally fair enough, I'm an expat too so get that but you may need to remember that football forums, and online in general, are not an accurate representation of real life.

I can't even determine wtf you're talking about.

Oh, sorry. 👍

I’m asking you if you post on the forum you cite in your OP, under the name of: ‘Wester Hailes Skins’. There’s a Hearts fan who posts there under that name, and he’s regularly found crawling up the arses of the sheep supporters.

Ovine is a Latin scientific name for the genus of animals that we call ‘sheep’.

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

schadenfreude when it comes to our competitors. I would think only a stupid small minority laughed about Ricksen. 

You would be well off the mark then Dave. The entire forum is littered with remarks about Ricksen and apparently Hohn Robertson is a paedophile.

Take it you’ve never wandered over there?

You should probably stop browsing other clubs' forums at the minute if you want to read nice things about Hearts! 👍 In all honesty, you must find this place a bit upsetting at the mo.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

You would be well off the mark then Dave. The entire forum is littered with remarks about Ricksen and apparently Hohn Robertson is a paedophile.

Exactly, littered with it while on other forums I never once saw a single comment that was anything but sympathetic.

3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Exactly, littered with it while on other forums I never once saw a single comment that was anything but sympathetic.

They are horrible *****, no arguments there. 

I only asked you if you were WHS because he’s the only Hearts supporter I’ve ever seen posting there, and I wanted to make sure you aren’t him. He crawls up their arses something rotten.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Whilst fundamentally correct about the Sheep,  really we get everything we deserve right now. 

Proper karma this. The first 2 seasons were phenomenal under the circumstances,  sadly people didn't realise that,  too many got ahead of themselves and those of us who regret Neilsons departure are left feeling pretty shit that ever occurred. 

Shit fans,  not the majority. But to the outside world,  they will have seen a club who spoke a great game,  fans who expect to remove Aberdeen and a bit more. 

The mess since Neilsons departure sitting on 30 odd points in November without anything close to the current budget. I can understand why folk are having a good laugh,  because we do look like a bunch of daft ***** 

.net and the Bounce positively love Hearts.

You should have a wee gander at these places, if it’s soft and cuddly ‘Jambo love’ you’re after.

:rolleyes:

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

They are horrible *****, no arguments there. 

I only asked you if you were WHS because he’s the only Hearts supporter I’ve ever seen posting there, and I wanted to make sure you aren’t him. He crawls up their arses something rotten.

I simply thought it was obvious I wasn't 'crawling up their arses' LOL

As I said for a very long time I have considered them the dregs of Scottish football without an ounce of common human decency.

13 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

No I haven’t. 

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Whilst fundamentally correct about the Sheep,  really we get everything we deserve right now. 

Proper karma this. The first 2 seasons were phenomenal under the circumstances,  sadly people didn't realise that,  too many got ahead of themselves and those of us who regret Neilsons departure are left feeling pretty shit that ever occurred. 

Shit fans,  not the majority. But to the outside world,  they will have seen a club who spoke a great game,  fans who expect to remove Aberdeen and a bit more. 

The mess since Neilsons departure sitting on 30 odd points in November without anything close to the current budget. I can understand why folk are having a good laugh,  because we do look like a bunch of daft ***** 

they weren’t phenomenal - they were par for the money we were paying.. but I agree our fans treated Neilson very badly.. but he left - he wasn’t fired 

Bazzas right boot

Still knocked them out the cup. 

Hope they enjoyed the last 5 years of dominance where the won a few European games and ended up 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

Can't believe they are calling our staduim shite either, the whole of Aberdeen is a shite hole. 

Team that trys to strike up a rivalry with others just to feel relevant. 

Hibs just taken 4 of them as well Ffs. 

All they have done is mastered the beating of the shitty teams, fair doos but even they ended up  behind Killie last year. 

Hope their new stadium  ****s them as well. 

Jesus, chill...

I love a good Dandy verbal kick in when they were pitiful too...

What we do have in common is a proper detest for the ugly sisters, they get that too...

This aint a priority for a Hearts fan to worry about just now!!! 

We’re the most hated team outside the oldfirm, and probably on par with them with some supports. 

We’ve pissed in all their cornflakes at some stage. Just a shame the current group of losers can’t harness that and put on a show! The team spirit Celtic have is born from everyone wanting a piece of them, the abuse from the stands and an incredible desire to win (I know they also have better players) it drives them on our lot are just surrender monkeys who need run out of Tynecastle

16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Team that trys to strike up a rivalry with others just to feel relevant.

I feel that's pretty much it, outside the brief Ferguson inspired purple patch they have done almost nothing in Scottish football.

Sheep honours without Ferguson.

League titles 1

Scottish cup wins 3 
League cup wins 5

Even including the Ferguson years Hearts match them in league titles and outdo them in Scottish cup and League cup wins.