Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• E6 Inc

• Beast Boy

• IveSeenTheLight

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

And still glorying in their true nature which appears to be unique to them.

What about the decent Dons fans you know ?

A few idiots means hee haw !

IveSeenTheLight
On 17/12/2019 at 13:03, Nookie Bear said:

Who do you think you are, to come in here and start pointing the finger at people. 

(mod delete)

hmmmmmm, only speaking my opinion and it appears reflected similarly elsewhere.

Your name stands out as someone that would be expected to defend all things SevCo.

Has that been brought up before?

Anyway merry Christmas everyone, looking forward to coming down to Tynecastle next weekend.

Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

hmmmmmm, only speaking my opinion and it appears reflected similarly elsewhere.

Your name stands out as someone that would be expected to defend all things SevCo.

Has that been brought up before?

Anyway merry Christmas everyone, looking forward to coming down to Tynecastle next weekend.

Aye, all the best, mate.

It’s only banter on here.

On 16/12/2019 at 05:39, RasberryJam said:

******* hate the Sheep. I despise them more then any other club in Scotland. I really hope their new stadium plan goes t**s up and they're forced to stay at their current dump of a ground. Constantly talking up the fact they now having training facilities. How many times do they need to report it in the media. Can't stand the love in for Aberdeen on the BBC and Willie Miller. I work with a few sheep fans who constantly harp on about them being the third biggest/ Finances/successful/ Atlanta United etc. I'd love it if they went bust. I remember how s**t they were in the early 00's and now they are jumping up and down thinking they are a big club 😂. Can't wait for natural order to return and them to go back to being mid/bottom table obscurity.

In what way is Aberdeen being mid/bottom of the table obscurity the natural order? 

Yes they have had a few periods of being rubbish just like all the other clubs in Scotland outside of the old firm have too. It's just that Aberdeen have had lesser periods of being crap than the others. They are Scotland's third most successful club in terms of winning major trophies and have finished in the top half of the table 37 times in the last 50 seasons which is by far the best record of any club outside of the old firm for top half of the table finishes in the last half century . So do explain how Aberdeen being near the bottom of the table is the natural order?

Even if you take away all 10 of the major trophies won in the Fergie era they have still won more trophies than any other non old firm Scottish club has in the last 50 years.

Your comments were obviously massively clouded due to your obvious hatred of another football club. Unfortunately for you the facts don't back up what you tried to imply.  All you did was focus on (in the grand scheme of things) a small period of time around the late 90's / turn of the century when Aberdeen were shocking due to some very  poor boardroom decisions in appointing a succession of crap managers (something i'm sure Hearts fans can relate to recently). You then somehow passed that small period off as being the norm. Very strange comments that unfortunately for you are not backed up by facts.

Facts > Irrational Hate Filled Rambling.

You need to calm down a bit it's only football at the end of the day. Aberdeen or Hearts being near the bottom of the league is not the norm in Scottish football even if sometimes it has happened to both clubs. More times than not they are both closer to the top than the bottom even if top is well out of reach for both clubs in the modern game. We both know that. So don't try to pretend otherwise as you only end up looking silly.