• Hearts1975

• Greedy Jambo

• Morgan

• TheTrumpet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rudi must stay
33 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

This is the end product of the legacy left by the total imposter that is Craig Levein. That man should be nowhere near this club. Ruined us completely and doesn’t give a shiny shite. 
Stendel has to rebuild from scratch.

That's the crux of it. Levein didn't even do a proper job IMO, there was no strategy.  Overrall I'd argue Cathro did a better job, look at the good signings (Michael Smith, Kyle Lafferty) Cathro signed them. This squad is full of poor footballers, some that have virtually no attributes. He has a lot of work to do. Thank **** for January

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Define racism - I am not racist 

Horrible, ignorant pig.

Do us all a favour and leave this board forever you complete and utter reptile.

3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

That's the crux of it. Levein didn't even do a proper job IMO, there was no strategy.  Overrall I'd argue Cathro did a better job, look at the good signings (Michael Smith, Kyle Lafferty) Cathro signed them. This squad is full of poor footballers, some that have virtually no attributes. He has a lot of work to do. Thank **** for January

If theres any money? And whos going to take that shit of our hands ??

Captain Canada

He's made some big decisions already with the coaches and he's got many more to make with this excuse of a squad. 

Morale is at rock bottom and nobody is willing to be brave on the ball. We're so predictable to play against.  

If we stay up this season, I think we'll maybe have a maximum of 5 from this squad come next August. 

Has my full support but has a tough task. Nobody will take any of our , many, under performers off our hands so we may have to rely on loan signings.

Naismith , Souttar and Haring would make a difference but we've been saying that for months so it may never happen.

Things can only get better.

rudi must stay
5 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

If theres any money? And whos going to take that shit of our hands ??

I think you have to rip up a number of contracts in January 

Defo has my full support. Watched him on the touch line and he looks well aware of what’s been served up. Felt sorry for him as fek knows what he can do with that shower. When you can’t score (and we definitely can’t) the pressure on the defence is just too immense. Berra was actually really good today but we must have the worst midfield and strike force in the division. 2 wins in 17 ffs.

I genuinely do not hate another human being but my god Levein has me very very close

Just now, rudi must stay said:

3 or 4 I'd say. Cashing in on Hickey could get us a windfall 

if we get the chance sell him. For the greater good unfortunately. Because selling or freeing any of that squad will be nigh on impossible 

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

if we get the chance sell him. For the greater good unfortunately. Because selling or freeing any of that squad will be nigh on impossible 

Correct we need as much spending power as possible ! 

Really feel for sorry Stendel, he’s been left to deal with a complete mess. Budge to her credit fought hard to bring him in & she will support him, & it’s our duty to support him & the team through this difficult period. 

I wish him all the best

3 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

That’s not the point

he is meant to be a manager of a team in this country 

You literally don't have a clue about anything. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
5 hours ago, Thought Police said:

I remember when Klopp arrived at Liverpool he asked for patience and fans to stay right to the end. The problem Stendel has is that would appear Hearts fans have developed a level of hatred towards most of the players.

I do think that as fans we can read the situation better, see that the players’ confidence is rock bottom, and groaning at every misplaced pass isn’t the best way forward.

Are the fans the least of the issues? Yes. But Stendel is looking for every possible way to help lift the players, and asking the fans to give them a bit more support is one way of doing that.

This would be the sensible thing to do.

And maybe not effectively take the side of the media wanting us to fail.

i don’t know maybe I am old fashioned?

Support the new guy and try and help the players get out the rut rather than hinder them.

6 hours ago, Morgan said:

Speak ‘proper’ English will you, ffs.

:wink: 

Awright Mags?

Lol, I’m very well Captain thank you, very much looking forward to the future under Mr Stendel 🤞🏻

99% of our support will recognise that he isn't to blame for assembling this squad and will give him time.

This squad is going to take some dismantling.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

I give it a couple of weeks before our support are no longer supporting

Don't worry, if we don't improve, the Levein fan club will have his back.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

1 minute ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

All I want for Xmas is Levein to **** off.

I think most do, but it’s an unnecessary distraction. Our focus has to be on improving the team. Stendel would benefit greatly having his own assistant’s beside him, but who knows what’s happening there.

It’s hard on everyone especially us fans, however once we see slight glimmers of improvement the support from the stands will come.

All roads lead to Gorgie
10 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

Stendels English is probably better then walkers to be fair. 

He would probably contribute more on the pitch as well.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, sac said:

I think most do, but it’s an unnecessary distraction. Our focus has to be on improving the team. Stendel would benefit greatly having his own assistant’s beside him, but who knows what’s happening there.

It’s hard on everyone especially us fans, however once we see slight glimmers of improvement the support from the stands will come.

Strudel will thrive without Levein peering over his shoulder. Budge needs to do what she should have done 6 weeks ago.

She also needs to tell mcphee to do one, too.

15 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Strudel will thrive without Levein peering over his shoulder. Budge needs to do what she should have done 6 weeks ago.

She also needs to tell mcphee to do one, too.

Agree, apart from the “Strudel” bit.

I feel sorry for Daniel - it’s like getting made Captain of the Titanic AFTER it struck the iceberg!

50 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

All I want for Xmas is Levein to **** off.

whats this got to do with the current discussion regarding Daniel Stendel? 

12 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

LOL I'd put money on McPhee signing those two...