Daniel Stendel

Greedy Jambo

19 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Just heard that, not a great thing to say imo.

It is.  We were shit.  He is right.   Better than the bollocks, Levein and MacPhee came out with. 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts1975

• Greedy Jambo

• Morgan

• redjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Just empty the lot of these wasters to be honest, worst hearts team I’ve ever seen 

100% this.

Not a single one I’d be sad to lose

Just now, Taffin said:

It is pish. The professionals need to step up and start doing what they're paid handsomely for.

The fans seem really behind Stendel. He needs to win support from the stands rather than demand it.

That's the spirit, I will not cheer on the team until I am entertained.

Works both ways, as you know. Much better to stick together and support the team though this shite spell.

kingantti1874

It’s not confidence - it’s talent.. we have none.. St Johnston have better players end of story.. 

it’s an absolute disgrace that the people responsible for this group of shite are still at the club.

3 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

I might be wrong but I genuinely think that. 

Fair enough, Tam. I just think (well hope, really) that he's made of steelier stuff than that.

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

That's the spirit, I will not cheer on the team until I am entertained.

Works both ways, as you know. Much better to stick together and support the team though this shite spell.

Yeh fan's fault, you're right. Not the shit players or previous management team or the owner. It's all the fans.

These players are lucky it's as tame as it is. They're a disgrace.

12 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I guess some might object to the implied criticism of his predecessor. The sort who are concerned about the great club servant  Craig being "humiliated"

Absolutely. The sort who are also very free with their abuse of other posters

bobby is horrific!!   😳 Berra MUST retire! Halkett looks 2 Stone overweight! Whelan is completely done! Bozanic is a laughing stock, Clare is beyond fixable! Meshino must have been signed by Man City to work in the kitchen surely! Stephen Mclean is just mince! Jamie Walker is a disgrace considering his talent and whoever else I’ve missed other than the full backs need to f off too! We are a mess and we need a mass clear out

Edited by red

Seymour M Hersh

I'll bet he's wishing he'd signed the contract using a pen with invisible ink. Still a fair few clean slates now irrevocably   stained I suspect and hope. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Yeh fan's fault, you're right. Not the shit players or previous management team or the owner. It's all the fans.

These players are lucky it's as tame as it is. They're a disgrace.

Didnt say that, did I ?

Players are shit but much more likely to win or not shit their pants if we support them from the stands. That's what the new manager wants.

Let's boo them into relegation, fantastic support. I pay my ten pounds to FoH so I will boo when I want. 

It's now irrelevant who's fault it is, we need some wins

Edited by jambopilms

Салатные палочки
10 minutes ago, RonnieG said:

He wont be here next year.  We were too far gone to think someone with new ideas would suddenly fix things.  We need someone that will just keep us up. Get the players fighting for every point.  

What players? New players? You can't possibly mean the current lot? They don't have the minerals to fight. Bunch of chicken hearted losers. 

Stendel has had four days to assess two years accumulation of football's equivalent of a supermarket's wonky vegetables.

Can't wait to see who is culled in the Herr cuts.

Thought Police

I remember when Klopp arrived at Liverpool he asked for patience and fans to stay right to the end. The problem Stendel has is that would appear Hearts fans have developed a level of hatred towards most of the players.

I do think that as fans we can read the situation better, see that the players’ confidence is rock bottom, and groaning at every misplaced pass isn’t the best way forward.

Are the fans the least of the issues? Yes. But Stendel is looking for every possible way to help lift the players, and asking the fans to give them a bit more support is one way of doing that.

32 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Just heard that, not a great thing to say imo.

The words were kind of forced into his mouth by the interviewer tbh. But he's not wrong – this team has fallen apart in the last month.

The starting line up today was one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Bar maybe Smith there’s not another player in that team that’s good enough to play for us. 

18 minutes ago, red said:

bobby is horrific!!   😳 Berra MUST retire! Halkett looks 2 Stone overweight! Whelan is completely done! Bozanic is a laughing stock, Clare is beyond fixable! Meshino must have been signed by Man City to work in the kitchen surely! Stephen Mclean is just mince! Jamie Walker is a disgrace considering his talent and whoever else I’ve missed other than the full backs need to f off too! We are a mess and we need a mass clear out

Harsh on Walker.  Only Hearts player worthy of pass marks today.

Dont know why Smith is getting off the hook either.  ****ing dreadful since going back to RB.  

Edited by Gashauskis9

11 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

I remember when Klopp arrived at Liverpool he asked for patience and fans to stay right to the end. The problem Stendel has is that would appear Hearts fans have developed a level of hatred towards most of the players.

I do think that as fans we can read the situation better, see that the players’ confidence is rock bottom, and groaning at every misplaced pass isn’t the best way forward.

Are the fans the least of the issues? Yes. But Stendel is looking for every possible way to help lift the players, and asking the fans to give them a bit more support is one way of doing that.

Think that's a fair assessment. Would agree with your comment about fans developing a hatred for the team as there are very few likeable things about them.

Just now, Stampy4England said:

Got a real bad feeling about Stendel. 

Have you really, Mr 15 post man? Strange that, because I have a real bad feeling about you.

24 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

It’s not confidence - it’s talent.. we have none.. St Johnston have better players end of story.. 

it’s an absolute disgrace that the people responsible for this group of shite are still at the club.

Nail on head.  

Diadora Van Basten

My criticisms would be:

Picking MacLean instead of Uche

Picking Bozanic instead of Irving 

Picking Clare instead of Meshino

When the full backs got the ball there was no one in front of them. They then had to go back or sideways.

Their goal came from our zone defending from corners that he has brought in and I doubt St J will score an easier goal this season.

48 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

:rofl: 

Aye let’s not speak the truth. 

It’s staggering , eh?

raspers being exposed daily now as Stendel goes to work. 

And that arrogant prick Levien wants to give him advice!  We are in danger of relegation and it's all down to Levien's mismanagement of the football department over the last five years.  The fact that he"s still involved with the running of the club is a disgrace.

It should have been ten
50 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

What should he have said?

These jokers have had excuse after excuse made for them for over a year now.

I hope he went through the players like a bad curry and told them some home truths!

Mollycoddled arseholes!

This!!! In a ****ing nutshell 👏🏼

Funnily enough, I reckon he learned a massive amount about this team today, not much of it good.  The players looked as though they had been told to pass and keep the ball moving, regrettably hardly anyone knew what to do with it when they got it. 

Stendal gets no criticism from me while he has to work with/endure these players. Come January and maybe get some money for Hickey, maybe we can invest some and bring in some young players who can run, pass and drive forward. It's a bloated squad but a really, really poor one at the moment.  

Edited by Vansen
Managers name...doh!

50 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

That's exactly what should be done.

He needs to bring in 5 or 6 new players.  Players who can defend, attack and score goals.

We're criminally short of pace and creativity.  What a mess he's been left with.

I actually feel sorry for him.

Can you remember what Levein said he would bring in 3 or 4 creative game changing players he brought in none.

letsmakesomenoise
12 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

My criticisms would be:

Picking MacLean instead of Uche

Picking Bozanic instead of Irving 

Picking Clare instead of Meshino

When the full backs got the ball there was no one in front of them. They then had to go back or sideways.

Their goal came from our zone defending from corners that he has brought in and I doubt St J will score an easier goal this season.

and the substitutions:  how MacLean and Bozanic lasted 90 minutes is beyond me.  Neither of them should ever wear the jersey again 🤦‍♂️ 

45 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Hearts fans are some of the most passionate fans in the UK. We have very high expectations within Scotland, but I’d agree that maybe we should start to recognise that confidence is at an all time low, and jeering players getting substituted will not help.

This. Showing frustration is fine, but there needs to be as much gusto cheering the (albeit few) things that went well and encouraging player rather than just shouting at them. Booing us counter-productive and cheering a player being subbed is never acceptable in my opinion. Stendel has learned a lot about his player but he’s probably been shocked how much he’s learned about Tynecastle and the impact the crowd can have.

4 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Can you remember what Levein said he would bring in 3 or 4 creative game changing players he brought in none.

I distinctly remember him saying that he would be bringing in AT LEAST 1 winger.

And then he spent about 3 weeks signing Glen Whelan  :facepalm:

Tynecastlesmychurch

Ffs English isn't his first language. I bet sportsound wasted zero time in putting the boot in to him as well.

Edited by Tynecastlesmychurch

26 minutes ago, RonnieG said:

I didnt see any attempt to change the way we've been playing football though?  I dont see any point in lumping a ball up to Steven.

My thoughts too. Was dismayed seeing halkett do that over and over first half. 

The manager will have learnt more from the game today than all of the training sessions. Think we might have some more pain until his coaches are on board and some new players in January. Next Saturdays game is massive!

Diadora Van Basten
6 minutes ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

and the substitutions:  how MacLean and Bozanic lasted 90 minutes is beyond me.  Neither of them should ever wear the jersey again 🤦‍♂️ 

Agreed Clare should have been hooked before Keena. Taking off an attacking player in Walker and replacing him with Dacourt a holding midfielder when we needed a goal was bonkers. Uche should have been on for MacLean.

2 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Ffs English isn't his first language. I bet sportsound wasted zero time in putting the boot in to him as well.

To be fair to Michael Stewart he was quick to point this out.

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

The manager will have learnt more from the game today than all of the training sessions. Think we might have some more pain until his coaches are on board and some new players in January. Next Saturdays game is massive!

He reckons MacLean and Hickey best players.

Edited by nrhamilton
Spelling.

Tynecastlesmychurch
Just now, graygo said:

To be fair to Michael Stewart he was quick to point this out.

Well that's something at least. But the fact he's had to even remind people of that really tells the whole story Imo. The WEEG are desperate for him to fail.

And even tho he's only had four days with Craigs team and still yet to get his own backroom guys in that won't matter a jot because they'll have been proven right! 

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Needs a translator too 

Why don't you then?

Mind you poor grammatical construction, should've used "also," not "too."