Daniel Stendel

Greedy Jambo

Arthur Morgan
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

He has been in charge for 5 days and inherited a bunch of mercenaries including some players, 2 x Halfwits as Sporting Directors, 2 coaches who don’t have a clue, a recruitment expert who is an idiot ... Then he calls it out and states that this is going to be a lot more work than he expected in the first place 

And it’s not a good thing for him to say ? Why so ?

He can’t just turn around and say “I’ll tell you what, after today, my plan will be to clear every dross player out of the club and bring in my own team” as probably barring a few this will eventually happen. This is probably what he is thinking at this moment in time 

He is one person and doesn’t have any of his ex coaching team with him. He is pretty much up here on his own and told to sort out the football club. He needs a lot of time as the previous regime have damaged this club, football wise, and beyond belief. 

Some of these players, sorry, most of these players are an utter shambles and I am confident by the time we get to the summer window (that’s 2 transfer windows) we will be looking at a new look side next year as he will clear out the crap and bring in players who can play football - no question. 

In the meantime we have to let him try and make the current lot better through learning his ideas and coaching them on the training pitch as he isn’t walking around with a magic wand in his pocket and can just wave it to change things. He won’t be able to clear out every player either in in this transfer window. This will be Impossible financially 

he has to publicly try and keep it upbeat to a degree and probably his way at the moment is just to be honest and say that it’s not good enough and the players have 4 games until the window (which is pretty much what he was quoted as saying) 

Get angry, get upset - all the rest of it - I get it 100% but there is one person my anger and seethe is directed at all of this just now for letting it get to this point and that ain’t Stendel 😡

Spot on mate. 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts1975

• Greedy Jambo

• Morgan

• TheTrumpet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

That’s not the point

he is meant to be a manager of a team in this country 

What a horrible individual you are.

Scotland and Tynecastle would be better off without the likes of you.

AlphonseCapone
39 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

That’s not the point

Reported for racism.

2 minutes ago, Whatever said:

What a horrible individual you are.

Scotland and Tynecastle would be better off without the likes of you.

2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Reported for racism.

Well said both. Saved me a post 👍

1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

In your previous post you just said the following 

1/ Too much of a philosopher 

2/ Wrong players and players he needs will be unaffordable 

3/ his demeanour at press conferences 

To counter this

1/He believes in one style and that is high atttacking possession football designed to win games, attack more and defend less

2/ he needs football players with high energy (hardly means they will be unaffordable)

3/ His press conferences have been refreshing to say the least 

If you think he is a good manager your previous post hinted at entirely the opposite 

I think he's a good manager, just not for Hearts right now. If he'd been hired the when Hearts were promoted then yes, clean slate and a chance to build, but here and now? Think it may be too much for him. If he plays a high line against any of the bigger teams Hearts will be pulled apart, there just isn't the players to do that. Time will tell who's right. I do hope he's a success, just struggling to see where it's going to come from, unless supporters are prepared to write off the season.

39 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Which one's he now? 

He’s the one who actually thinks our problems stem from the fact that the players can’t understand a word Daniel Stendel says.

i kid you not.

You can’t polish a turd.

DS will need time and probably a bit of money to turn this round.

we as fans need to be patient with him but admittedly my patience has ran out with certain players.

drove home tonight and me , junior and my uncle nearly spoke a word with the enormous task ahead.

you could see a fare bit of frustration from DS in the touch line today but the reality was today he had to see first hand the task ahead. No amount of training sessions will ever give you that

i fully expect a few faces to leave or be loaned  in the transfer window.

CL should not be any where near the club. He’s went from hero to zero in a few years and probably wrecked a few careers too

Edited by 80bob

1 minute ago, TheTrumpet said:

I think he's a good manager, just not for Hearts right now. If he'd been hired the when Hearts were promoted then yes, clean slate and a chance to build, but here and now? Think it may be too much for him. If he plays a high line against any of the bigger teams Hearts will be pulled apart, there just isn't the players to do that. Time will tell who's right. I do hope he's a success, just struggling to see where it's going to come from, unless supporters are prepared to write off the season.

The season is written off already.

The current objective is to stay in the SPL and give Stendel the right of time to build us back up as a football side to be feared. No more fecking around with more stop gaps as managers which would mean more turnaround and money wasted if we had brought Stendel in at a future point

The time to change is now, right now. We don’t have any more time to waste

Barnsley played a higher line against a lot bigger teams In their promotion season and had one of the best defensive records in the league. Playing high pressing football doesn’t mean that your defence is vulnerable, entirely the opposite, you can squash the game up and play in the right areas of the pitch. The defence needs to watch the counter and through ball but good positioning can counter this 

29 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Honestly. I still think there are some who still, to this day, do not fully comprehend or understand the extent of the damage football wise and financially he has left us with. And he is still hanging around (beggars belief) 

The frustration and resentment I have against him right now is blinding any fond and previous memories I had of him as a player. Harsh saying it but no point lying about it 

75' I can not disagree with you. I too remember Levein coming to Hearts when he was 17 I think. A very good player, class even but  prior to coming back to the club I do not recall him ever being referred to as a legend. If he was he certainly is not now, not for me.

Due to the man's utter incompetence we are on a one way ticket to relegation.

4 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Reported his post also.

Genuinely disgusted by his comments. 

He let his guard slip with that one and showed his real intent, that’s for sure. 100% agree re the comments. Sickening.

3 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

He let his guard slip with that one and showed his real intent, that’s for sure. 100% agree re the comments. Sickening.

22 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Reported for racism.

Define racism - I am not racist 

Edited by Natural Orders

7 minutes ago, suds66 said:

75' I can not disagree with you. I too remember Levein coming to Hearts when he was 17 I think. A very good player, class even but  prior to coming back to the club I do not recall him ever being referred to as a legend. If he was he certainly is not now, not for me.

Due to the man's utter incompetence we are on a one way ticket to relegation.

The only way for us all is up mate. For all the worry currently steps are now being taken to get rid of the old and in with the new. This will take time to sort no question 👍 

4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I never said you were racist 

I said your comments were sickening - suttle difference 

That said if you can’t see why these comments were made against you it’s you that has the problem. No one else. 

19 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

racism
/ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/

1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

• the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

6 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I hope he means mentally. Like teamwork, team-bonding, individual fighting spirit. 

Hopefully he's already got a list of all the ***** that need punted and i list of actual players to come in.

If not, we're ****ed. 

Edited by Space Pirate

4 hours ago, Taffin said:

"need more from the stands"

He won't get far with that pish. The current leadership has ran the football side of club into the ground. It's a total disgrace and far from the fan's fault

We win a team, we lose as a team, that includes all of us, including the fans who were poor today. 

This is the end product of the legacy left by the total imposter that is Craig Levein. That man should be nowhere near this club. Ruined us completely and doesn’t give a shiny shite. 
Stendel has to rebuild from scratch.

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

I’d bite your hand off

If Stendel is prepared to compromise on his principles of play then I think there will be no problem staying up, if he insists on playing with a high press with the current players then 10th might be a chuffing miracle.

Just now, Barack said:

Seems like a synonym perfectly sums up, NA's attitude towards foreign cultures and their abilities to speak our language. 

Despite Stendel being an polyglot. Something many people can only hope to achieve.

Mate, Your all day drinking was lie. 

You're still on here using fancy words and moaning about absolutely nothing. 

Just now, gavvy said:

We win as a team, we lose as a team, that includes all of us, including the fans who were poor today, the majority gave up after ten minutes today. 

It’s catch 22 at the moment. That’s the problem.

The support have had long enough to make reasoned judgement on who is good enough and more pertinently who isn’t good enough, player wise, moving forward 

That said, I understand fully that any new manager coming to a club and who inherits a football team has to give the current incumbents a clean slate and allow him time to implement his ideas on the pitch 

Therefore Stendel calling from more support to the players from the stands is entirely justified as much as it’s entirely understandable why the support are down on the players from the get go, and if things aren’t going well, simply because the support have lost confidence in a lot of the players already 

We just need to belt up for the ride. The above disconnect will start to connect once the team starts to perform. If our existing lot aren’t capable under Stendel then I would wage all bets that he will have his own ideas of what to do and if that means clearing out the crud, that’s what he will do in time. We need to give him time and try and support the current lot and Stendel until he figures out what is required to change our fortunes.

4 hours ago, Bauld said:

Translation 

"They are worse than I expected."

They are a bunch of lazy barstewards on long contracts they do not deserve.

A team full of gutlless journeymen who are not even average.

9 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

If Stendel is prepared to compromise on his principles of play then I think there will be no problem staying up, if he insists on playing with a high press with the current players then 10th might be a chuffing miracle.

If he plays the high press with the trash we have he will relegate us, I hope he realises that.

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

That’s not the point

Quote me once more, I report you.

You're very strange, even by Hamilton standards.

Auf Wiedersehen. :thumb:

4 hours ago, redjambo said:

Have you really, Mr 15 post man? Strange that, because I have a real bad feeling about you.

Bang on the money me thinks red💰

14 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Mate, Your all day drinking was lie

You're still on here using fancy words and moaning about absolutely nothing. 

Have you been drinking too/to/two?

1 minute ago, Barack said:

You need to add cheese, frankfurters, & sriracha sauce. Then, you have a meal of kings!

Greated cheese with a light drizzle of gold star brown sauce. 

4 hours ago, redjambo said:

Have you really, Mr 15 post man? Strange that, because I have a real bad feeling about you.

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Greated cheese with a light drizzle of gold star brown sauce. 

Gold Star brown sauce?

:wtfvlad:

4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Have you been drinking too/to/two?

Obviously. It's Saturday. 

What have you been doing?

Repeats of dads army on uk gold?

August Landmesser
2 hours ago, jambopilms said:

If we high press Celtic, game over in twenty mins

Yep, we'll blow them away!

Or not...

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

That’s not the point

He is a manager of a team in this country.

His English is fine.

Your xenophobia is not.

Bitte geben Sie Herrn Stendel eine Chance. Ich habe das Gefühl, dieser Kerl wird ein kastanienbraunes Monster bauen, um das System hier oben zu ficken

4 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Obviously. It's Saturday. 

What have you been doing?

Repeats of dads army on uk gold?

Sag. An.

Sorry, I can’t spell.

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Gold Star brown sauce?

:wtfvlad:

Seriously?

Chippy sauce but thicker. They probably use it and water it down. 

You're missing out mucker. Hate to think what else you're missing out on. 

2 minutes ago, maggieb said:

Bitte geben Sie Herrn Stendel eine Chance. Ich habe das Gefühl, dieser Kerl wird ein kastanienbraunes Monster bauen, um das System hier oben zu ficken

Speak ‘proper’ English will you, ffs.

:wink: 

Awright Mags?

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

Seriously?

Chippy sauce but thicker. They probably use it and water it down. 

You're missing out mucker. Hate to think what else you're missing out on. 

Unfortunately, I’m not missing out on your posts.