Daniel Stendel

Greedy Jambo

Levein and Jesus are the problem. They are part of a culture of total failure and are getting rewarded for it. Why would the players give a ****? 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts1975

• Greedy Jambo

• Morgan

• TheTrumpet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, nrhamilton said:

He reckons McLean and Hickey best players.

The manager does?

If so I’m ******* dumbfounded. MacLean pointed at other players rather than show for the ball. You couldnt get a credit card under his feet when he “jumps” for a ball and he didn’t have a shot at goal the whole game. Awful player

56 minutes ago, red said:

bobby is horrific!!   😳 Berra MUST retire! Halkett looks 2 Stone overweight! Whelan is completely done! Bozanic is a laughing stock, Clare is beyond fixable! Meshino must have been signed by Man City to work in the kitchen surely! Stephen Mclean is just mince! Jamie Walker is a disgrace considering his talent and whoever else I’ve missed other than the full backs need to f off too! We are a mess and we need a mass clear out

exactly - what has halkett ben eating!

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

The manager does?

If so I’m ******* dumbfounded. MacLean pointed at other players rather than show for the ball. You couldnt get a credit card under his feet when he “jumps” for a ball and he didn’t have a shot at goal the whole game. Awful player

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/a-lot-of-work-to-do

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
35 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Have you really, Mr 15 post man? Strange that, because I have a real bad feeling about you.

The mods are having a laugh allowing this nonsense. This site is legitimately infested with hibs fans.

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Yeh fan's fault, you're right. Not the shit players or previous management team or the owner. It's all the fans.

These players are lucky it's as tame as it is. They're a disgrace.

That's not what he said!

Stendel must go!

Hearts are already relegated!

There, I've saved you having to post it.

PS You are a perfect example of the attitude of many of the players out there today.

Edited by colinmaroon

5 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

That's not what he said!

Stendel must go!

Hearts are already relegated!

There, I've saved you having to post it.

PS You are a perfect example of the attitude of many of the players out there today.

I'm behind Stendel. 

As for your PS you don't know anything about me and I take umbrage at you questioning my professionalism and work ethic. By all means disagree with me but neither of those two things are true of me.

1 hour ago, Haken said:

How do you make a silk purse from a show's ear?  We are dire.  Very good chance of being bottom on Wednesday.   If not then, next Saturday.

That’s exactly the expression that was going through my mind during the match today.

He has inherited a shambles.

23 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Why don't you then?

Mind you poor grammatical construction, should've used "also," not "too."

You’re normally one of the sensible ones on here

surely you agree it would be better if he spoke better English? Have you heard him yet?

20 minutes ago, nrhamilton said:

**** me sideways. Everyone keeps talking about the stuff he does on the pitch that you don’t see. Maybe DS can see it. For me he contributed the square route of **** all. He’s slow, can’t jump and doesn’t score goals. You honestly couldn’t get him far enough to **** for my liking.

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

surely you agree it would be better if he spoke better English? Have you heard him yet?

I don’t think his English is a problem at all. He sounded more articulate than both the BBC clown who interviewed him and Michael Stewart, who rather ironically tied himself in knots while trying to construct a sentence about Stendel’s English and ended up admitting he didn’t know what he was trying to say.

32 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Why don't you then?

Mind you poor grammatical construction, should've used "also," not "too."

You perhaps want to think about your own post first?  Before criticising others.

44 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Ffs English isn't his first language. I bet sportsound wasted zero time in putting the boot in to him as well.

Aye I could just mean everyone is going to have to work much harder.To be fair some on this thread were eager to jump on the quote as negative as well.Personally I took it as positive in a lot more work on the training ground is needing done.

Just read the full interview on Hearts website.He is actually very clear in what he is saying.Honest ( that sure makes a change ) and the team needs more work.I so wish we could have got him in pre season ( I know he was still in a job ) as I think we would be a completely different side in terms of everything from what we are right now.

I'm not, and never have been, convinced that Stendel is the man for Hearts. Wrong players, too much of a philosopher (his style or nothing), Scottish games where teams are happy to sit in and counter, the budget at Hearts for the type of players he would need to play a high press (i.e. unaffordable) and to be honest, his demeanor at the press conferences. Time will tell and if he gets Hearts playing a successful high press that would be amazing, but I seriously have my doubts he can do that.

Leveins Battalion

I like Stendel but I feel bad for him,I almost feel guilty that my football club has delivered him a squad of imposters and a lingering stench of the previous incumbent.

1 hour ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Just heard that, not a great thing to say imo.

He has been in charge for 5 days and inherited a bunch of mercenaries including some players, 2 x Halfwits as Sporting Directors, 2 coaches who don’t have a clue, a recruitment expert who is an idiot ... Then he calls it out and states that this is going to be a lot more work than he expected in the first place 

And it’s not a good thing for him to say ? Why so ?

He can’t just turn around and say “I’ll tell you what, after today, my plan will be to clear every dross player out of the club and bring in my own team” as probably barring a few this will eventually happen. This is probably what he is thinking at this moment in time 

He is one person and doesn’t have any of his ex coaching team with him. He is pretty much up here on his own and told to sort out the football club. He needs a lot of time as the previous regime have damaged this club, football wise, and beyond belief. 

Some of these players, sorry, most of these players are an utter shambles and I am confident by the time we get to the summer window (that’s 2 transfer windows) we will be looking at a new look side next year as he will clear out the crap and bring in players who can play football - no question. 

In the meantime we have to let him try and make the current lot better through learning his ideas and coaching them on the training pitch as he isn’t walking around with a magic wand in his pocket and can just wave it to change things. He won’t be able to clear out every player either in in this transfer window. This will be Impossible financially 

he he has to publicly try and keep it upbeat to a degree and probably his way at the moment is just to be honest and say that it’s not good enough and the players have 4 games until the window (which is pretty much what he was quoted as saying) 

Get angry, get upset - all the rest of it - I get it 100% but there is one person my anger and seethe is directed at all of this just now for letting it get to this point and that ain’t Stendel 😡

2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

He has been in charge for 5 days and inherited a bunch of mercenaries including some players, 2 x Halfwits as Sporting Directors, 2 coaches who don’t have a clue, a recruitment expert who is an idiot ... Then he calls it out and states that this is going to be a lot more work than he expected in the first place 

He can’t just turn around and say “I’ll tell you what, after today, my plan will be to clear every dross player out of the club and bring in my own team” as probably barring a few this will eventually happen. This is probably what he is thinking at this moment in time 

He is one person and doesn’t have any of his ex coaching team with him. He is pretty much up here on his own and told to sort out the football club. He needs a lot of time as the previous regime have damaged this club, football wise, and beyond belief. 

Some of these players, sorry, most of these players are an utter shambles and I am confident by the time we get to the summer window (that’s 2 transfer windows) we will be looking at a new look side next year as he will clear out the crap and bring in players who can play football - no question. 

In the meantime we have to let him try and make the current lot better through learning his ideas and coaching them on the training pitch as he isn’t walking around with a magic wand in his pocket and can just wave it to change things. He won’t be able to clear out every player either in in this transfer window. This will be Impossible financially 

he he has to publicly try and keep it upbeat to a degree and probably his way at the moment is just to be honest and say that it’s not good enough and the players have 4 games until the window (which is pretty much what he was quoted as saying) 

Get angry, get upset - all the rest of it - I get it 100% but there is one person my anger and seethe is directed at all of this just now for letting it get to this point and that ain’t Stendel 😡

Top post.

7 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

I'm not, and never have been, convinced that Stendel is the man for Hearts. Wrong players, too much of a philosopher (his style or nothing), Scottish games where teams are happy to sit in and counter, the budget at Hearts for the type of players he would need to play a high press (i.e. unaffordable) and to be honest, his demeanor at the press conferences. Time will tell and if he gets Hearts playing a successful high press that would be amazing, but I seriously have my doubts he can do that.

This coming from someone who has joined the board in the last month ?

what did you do that for - did you arrive just in time to give your full backing and support to Stendel ?

thought not - your on the wrong website pal me thinks 👍

Has the potential to be a reputation destroyer for him.  Levein and MacPhee's players are so poor.   And they have cultivated a negative pathetic weak mentality in how the players play.

The only positive was in watching Stendel today.  He was relentless in encouraging the players to be more positive.

That said playing the likes of MacLean and Bozanic is a worrying sign.

To depress us all more we are actually coming off a very easy run of fixtures (Rangers away excluded). Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs coming up. It is getting tougher. I do worry we could be going into the winter break rock bottom of the table. 

11 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

what did you do that for - did you arrive just in time to give your full backing and support to Stendel ?

I think Stendel is a good manager and I hope he does really well, I just look at things as a realist. I know, weird concept!

Parttimer1874
3 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

I think Stendel is a good manager and I hope he does really well, I just look at things as a realist. I know, weird concept!

I agree with you. He doesn’t seem that enthused to be here. 

18 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Comment retorted 

Edited by TypoonJambo

6 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

In your previous post you just said the following 

1/ Too much of a philosopher 

2/ Wrong players and players he needs will be unaffordable 

3/ his demeanour at press conferences 

To counter this

1/He believes in one style and that is high atttacking possession football designed to win games, attack more and defend less

2/ he needs football players with high energy (hardly means they will be unaffordable)

3/ His press conferences have been refreshing to say the least 

If you think he is a good manager your previous post hinted at entirely the opposite 

1 hour ago, Stampy4England said:

Got a real bad feeling about Stendel. 

Stampy4ForTheDoor

I back you Daniel Stendel, Board if you are reading this which I know you do back this man and get rid of the absolute dross that Levein has brought in. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I back you Daniel Stendel, Board if you are reading this which I know you do back this man and get rid of the absolute dross that Levein has brought in. 

Yes and that includes the coaching staff also 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Best post on this thread 👍

46 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Just read the full interview on Hearts website.He is actually very clear in what he is saying.Honest ( that sure makes a change ) and the team needs more work.I so wish we could have got him in pre season ( I know he was still in a job ) as I think we would be a completely different side in terms of everything from what we are right now.

:icon14:

south morocco
33 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Great post mate. 

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

The manager will have learnt more from the game today than all of the training sessions. Think we might have some more pain until his coaches are on board and some new players in January. Next Saturdays game is massive!

Dread to think how much he is going to learn on Wednesday night!

7 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

If we high press Celtic, game over in twenty mins

Mate. Rather have a go and get beat than sit in and get beat ?

the SC Final and 4-0 drubbing at Tynie we’re the only 2 games I remember our previous regime trying to press the game 

9 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

If we high press Celtic, game over in twenty mins

If we don't high press Celtic, game over in 10 mins 

Edited by Shug73

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Can you speak ‘better’ German?

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Can you speak ‘better’ German?

That’s not the point

he is meant to be a manager of a team in this country 

Edited by Natural Orders

HeartsInMyBlood
48 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

This is the most sensible post I have read today.

45 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

You couldn't possibly mean the man described by many as a "club legend"

Trying to look positively.  It didn’t take him long to see most of our coaches are shite. Seems he has been equally quick identifying that with the players, too. 

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, Barack said:

Please no-one reply to the xenophobic troll, JiH.

Which one's he now? 

1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

**** me sideways. Everyone keeps talking about the stuff he does on the pitch that you don’t see. Maybe DS can see it. For me he contributed the square route of **** all. He’s slow, can’t jump and doesn’t score goals. You honestly couldn’t get him far enough to **** for my liking.

I actually despise him. Every time I see his name on the teamsheet it makes me not want to even bother.

8 minutes ago, suds66 said:

You couldn't possibly mean the man described by many as a "club legend"

Honestly. I still think there are some who still, to this day, do not fully comprehend or understand the extent of the damage football wise and financially he has left us with. And he is still hanging around (beggars belief) 

The frustration and resentment I have against him right now is blinding any fond and previous memories I had of him as a player. Harsh saying it but no point lying about it 

1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

Post of the Year 👏 if somehow Levein gets kept on at this club in some capacity I'm finished done, do the right thing Levein I thank you for your time as a player but walk get out of this club before it gets really ugly 👍🇱🇻

Tynecastlesmychurch
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Aye I could just mean everyone is going to have to work much harder.To be fair some on this thread were eager to jump on the quote as negative as well.Personally I took it as positive in a lot more work on the training ground is needing done.

As did I buddy! It's gonna be a tough month (probably) but he's only just in the door and has a huge repair job to do so let's all get behind him and support the guy!