Stendel press conference on SSN just after 2pm

Redhelen

McLaughlin and Co are a disgrace they really are. I couldnt give a flying feck about Barnsley and anything down there...I want him asked about day dot at Hearts and everything surrounding The Hearts as the gaffer calls us...

Was raging at the first questions asked 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

• Beast Boy

• IveSeenTheLight

• JamboAl

highlandjambo3
18 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Saying he struggles with the Scottish accent at his presser, just wait until he visits Diggers!

Wait till he visits the sheep pen

Do people/posters deliberately set out to be obtuse on a good news day and to our new manager who brings hope to a failing team or does it come naturally to them. 

Coburg Hearts
53 minutes ago, oxfordman said:

Presumably it's a gegenpress conference?

Apologies if someone's said it already....

Morse would have jailed you for less. haha

Disappointed in the extreme that Macphee appears to be remaining at the club going forward.

First team results since he arrived at the club are nothing short of atrocious.

No axe to grind with the man and I’d wish him well but for me, it’s time for a clean break.

So he walks round the dressing room shaking hands with the squad, gets by half the team and then Michael Smith stands up to shake his hand and the rest then follow suit, Glenn Whelan another to be standing ready to meet him, the first 12-15 players sat on their hoop including our 'Captain'.  Hmmmmmm not impressed with that to be honest.  Hope he beasts them.

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

Disappointed in the extreme that Macphee appears to be remaining at the club going forward.

No axe to grind with the man and I’d wish him well but for me, it’s time for a clean break.

Let's just see how things pan out.

She pointed out McPhee will have a role in transfers going forward. i dont think she technically said he will continue as an assistant but that he will help show Daniel around and help him with the workings of scottish football. 

No biggie to me

I'd imagine people closer to the club than you or i see the value in retaining him. I won't judge him on his manager stint since he isn't a manager.

Me too but I took ABs specific reference to "recruitment" to mean he is taking up a new/different role.

1 minute ago, gov said:

She pointed out McPhee will have a role in transfers going forward. i dont think she technically said he will continue as an assistant but that he will help show Daniel around and help him with the workings of scottish football. 

No biggie to me

Sporting director perhaps? 

airdriejambo3

Wish someone could have asked him about the use of players over 30 as the season that he got promotion I'm pretty sure the oldest player was about 27 .

Bridge of Djoum

Reporter...''David''...

DS... ''my name is Daniel''

Reporter...''aye, sound...How good were Brian Laudrup and King Henrik''?

Coburg Hearts
33 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Absolutely stinking place. At least as bad as Rangers Media or Follow Follow. Worse actually imo. Vile supporters, complete scumbags.

I was going to post the very same. Language wise, it's worse than the other two.

20 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

On a good news day you can't stop shit stirring and then run compaining to the mods when you get a bite. 

👍

14 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Morse would have jailed you for less. haha

I think Lewis might have managed a smile though!

Coburg Hearts
19 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

McLaughlin and Co are a disgrace they really are. I couldnt give a flying feck about Barnsley and anything down there...I want him asked about day dot at Hearts and everything surrounding The Hearts as the gaffer calls us...

Was raging at the first questions asked 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

This! 

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, oxfordman said:

I think Lewis might have managed a smile though!

Definitely, though I wasn't too keen on his side-kick.

17 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

So he walks round the dressing room shaking hands with the squad, gets by half the team and then Michael Smith stands up to shake his hand and the rest then follow suit, Glenn Whelan another to be standing ready to meet him, the first 12-15 players sat on their hoop including our 'Captain'.  Hmmmmmm not impressed with that to be honest.  Hope he beasts them.

I'm a pedantic arse at times and I thought the same when I watched the video. You'd think the club captain would be introducing him to the players. I'm a bit pedantic though! 

Look forward to seeing the press conference, but the Scottish media really is full of simpletons!

Just now, tokyowalnut said:

I'm a pedantic arse at times and I thought the same when I watched the video. You'd think the club captain would be introducing him to the players. I'm a bit pedantic though! 

Look forward to seeing the press conference, but the Scottish media really is full of simpletons!

Aye I agree, it's basic manners!  The skivers know though eh?? "**** this isn't going to go well"

Stendel needs a haircut apart from that sound.

Let's learn from our many mistakes past few seasons and finally move forward as a club united.

Mon the jts

22 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

It's possible to read too much into stuff to be honest.

It did look a bit odd though.

3 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Stendel needs a haircut apart from that sound.

Let's learn from our many mistakes past few seasons and finally move forward as a club united.

Mon the jts

I like his hair like that - makes him look a bit radge! I hope he puts the fear of god into that bunch of slackers!

27 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Yup agreed

Nicholas Brody
1 minute ago, Cut The Crap said:

It's possible to read too much into stuff to be honest.

It did look a bit odd though.

It's basic manners tbh.

Need to remember these guys are footballers though.

1 hour ago, gov said:

You will be stuck with McInnes until the end of time...

Don't you think they suit each other ? 😉

PhoenixHearts
33 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Need to make Michael Smith the captain now  :greggy:

Adam_the_legend
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Wouldn't be reading too much in to football players not getting manners and etiquette right.

An experienced guy like Berra should know better though. 

Just now, Adam_the_legend said:

An experienced guy like Berra should know better though. 

I really like the guy, but... I'm not massively surprised, is all I'm saying.  :lol:

Tom Hardy’s Dug
45 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

I totally agree mate. Can we blame Levein for that? A complete lack of respect and hugely disappointed in Berra.

Michael Smith for Captain and an extension to contract please. The only one that has vaguely tried to motivate and tell it like it is the last couple of weeks.

27 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

The ones that didn't stand are injured. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Wouldn't be reading too much in to football players not getting manners and etiquette right.

Its very very basic FFS - therein lies part of the problem IMO. A lack of respect.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
21 minutes ago, Nicholas Brody said:

It's basic manners tbh.

Need to remember these guys are footballers though.

It’s no excuse. You can be thick as **** and still have respect and manners.

52 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Agree with this, basic manners to stand up when you shake someones hand. Disappointed in Berra more than anything as he really should be the first to greet the new man and introduce him to the players. I'm probably reading too much into it but just my personal take

51 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Stendel has the job now and needs backed.

If he sees some value in keeping McPhee around I've no problem.

I agree with your sentiment but now we have our man we should drop the get folk out chat.

I know it wont happen but it would be nice.

Let's hope he separates the wheat from the chaff, and players like Berra are shown the door pronto. Players who are old, make far too many mistakes, and are very very slow, will have no place in this team. 

1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

What did it say? That he wanted to move to Aberdeen once McInnes is moved on 🤣

He said that the Aberdeen forum is pure bob kack and you're not famous anymore 👍😉

Just now, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Also - look at Berra’s puss. Looks as if he doesn’t want to be there.

Hes not been enjoying much lately football wise.

I wouldn't read to much into it.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, innerjambo said:

Let's hope he separates the wheat from the chaff, and players like Berra are shown the door pronto. Players who are old, make far too many mistakes, and are very very slow, will have no place in this team. 

Take a close look at Berra. Eyes straight ahead. Face like a smacked arse. 

That’s our captain having been introduced to the new gaffer.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, jake said:

Hes not been enjoying much lately football wise.

I wouldn't read to much into it.

He has a responsibility - he is the captain of a massive club for **** sake.