They were both taking different bits .

No sure what your problem is ..

Obviously  stendel is in charge 

“Mcphee was taking training”

No he wasn’t.

Mcphee was assisting Stendel at training 

I don’t see what your problem is?

3 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Get a life and head over to an Aberdeen board. Your presence here is absolutely bizarre.

An Aberdeen board like Reds Talk where they openly mock Ricksen for dying of MND you mean? 🤔

Youd hope he isn’t a regular on there.

IveSeenTheLight
6 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Get a life and head over to an Aberdeen board. Your presence here is absolutely bizarre.

Ach just a wee bit of banter.

I got the link off of an Aberdeen board

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

An Aberdeen board like Reds Talk where they openly mock Ricksen for dying of MND you mean? 🤔

As much as I didn't like Ricksen the player,  you would never wish such a debilitating disease as MND on anyone.

6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

We have a poster on JKB who despises poor people just because they are poor. 

Every support has its idiots. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
7 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Twats like you are my problem .. now away annoy someone else .

Reported and quoted before you delete it.

What a shame you have such puerile anger in you:

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

DS: I've said everything I want to say (about Barnsley) in my statement. Today is my first day at Hearts and all I'm concentrating on.

4 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Ach just a wee bit of banter.

I got the link off of an Aberdeen board

As much as I didn't like Ricksen the player,  you would never wish such a debilitating disease as MND on anyone.

Absolutely stinking place. At least as bad as Rangers Media or Follow Follow. Worse actually imo. Vile supporters, complete scumbags.

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

We have a poster on JKB who despises poor people just because they are poor. 

Every support has its idiots. 

Indeed. This is pretty much their whole forum though. You would have to read it to understand what I mean. It was a real eye opener. 

28 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

It's game press not geggenpress.

He slavers a bit and his Jockanees isn't the greatest but I like him.

Haha head over to Germany and carry out a press conference (in German) and see how you fair....

Edited by Armageddon

Every single question is anout  Barnsley. AB telling them to talk about Hearts. Sounds like AM is here for a while yet - "recruitment" will be his focus. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, bn jambo said:

7V0eXCUz_bigger.jpg

DS: Coming to Hearts was about more than money. It was about trust. I hope I can bring success back to Hearts.

I said that everything Ann has been criticised for would show Stendel he could trust us.

Hope not too many are spewing about this.

30 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

It's game press not geggenpress.

He slavers a bit and his Jockanees isn't the greatest but I like him.

gegenpress, for the pedant in me, but he prefers counter press.

He's a slaver? Mad German Csaba oot.

12 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

He's right though. Don't know how that makes him a twat.

Austin mcphee had a group of players taking part in a different part of the session to what stendel was doing .. 

Now granted hes the assistant but if that's not taking training then I'm baffled  what is .

6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Absolutely stinking place. At least as bad as Rangers Media or Follow Follow. Worse actually imo. Vile supporters, complete scumbags.

There's a hearts fan from Wester Hailes posts on it. Why he does I'll never know. As you say it's rank rotten.

2 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

7V0eXCUz_bigger.jpg

DS: Coming to Hearts was about more than money. It was about trust. I hope I can bring success back to Hearts.

This is it this guy comes with a philosophy on how to play.We have to stick with him to see it develop.Lets give this guy a proper chance

Just now, vegas-voss said:

This is it this guy comes with a philosophy on how to play.We have to stick with him to see it develop.Lets give this guy a proper chance

I think it's really important there's patience in the stands. Got a feeling it'll take a while to implement.

2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Saying he struggles with the Scottish accent at his presser, just wait until he visits Diggers!

He's not allowed to leave the Stadium Bar.

Phil D. Corners
5 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Saying he struggles with the Scottish accent at his presser, just wait until he visits Diggers!

A lot of Germans do. 

Top tip: Speak slowly and clearly. 

Edited by Phil D. Corners

Seems Austin is staying, at least for a while.  Even with football clubs, at certain levels continuity is a good thing.  Stendel will change the philosophy of our style of play and there's no reason Austin can contribute in areas that Stendel doesn't want to necessarily have hands on.

I can hear it, "Mad Budge out!"

Never a manager but he's done pretty well with N Ireland and his strength with O'Neill was his analysis.  Obviously, how he is used is important but remember, he was instrumental in bringing in Smith, Lafferty plus.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, colinmaroon said:

Seems Austin is staying, at least for a while.  Even with football clubs, at certain levels continuity is a good thing.  Stendel will change the philosophy of our style of play and there's no reason Austin can contribute in areas that Stendel doesn't want to necessarily have hands on.

I can hear it, "Mad Budge out!"

Never a manager but he's done pretty well with N Ireland and his strength with O'Neill was his analysis.  Obviously, how he is used is important but remember, he was instrumental in bringing in Smith, Lafferty plus.

Plus if MacPhee has aspirations of being a manager one day I think he'll learn a lot from Stendal. 

The questions were so predictable and continually the same subject. Scottish reporters really need to step up and at least try and be a bit more professional. Could you imagine an new OF manager being revealed in similar circumstances and being asked questions like that.

AB  done her bit and asked them to move on and talk about Hearts which is what it should have been about.

He should just blank some of the ar$ehole questions and say he cant understand them.

2 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

A lot of Germans do. 

Top top: Speak slowly and clearly. 

It was more aimed at stop asking Barnsley questions. He understood perfectly. He even gave a cheeky wink when he said it. 

Phil D. Corners
Just now, dazajmbo said:

It was more aimed at stop asking Barnsley questions. He understood perfectly. He even gave a cheeky wink when he said it. 

class :lol:

Coburg Hearts
54 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Probably. You might be surprised to find out we have seen that link, Codward. Thanks though, trying hard is a respectable quality.

Hows your (giggidy) £50m super stadium getting on? (Giggidy) :lol:

And why do they lie doon whenever they see the colour green?

13 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I said that everything Ann has been criticised for would show Stendel he could trust us.

Hope not too many are spewing about this.

On a good news day you can't stop shit stirring and then run compaining to the mods when you get a bite.