Well done Ann Budge

Swanny17

Adam_the_legend
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The imbeciles are those drooling over a woman who oversees a club joint bottom of a shitey league with what are relatively fantastic resources, large fan base and a squad full of Intetnationalists. I think I will hold off with the loob for now. In 4 years this is the first thing she has done that can be classed as positive for our bottom line. And just for the avoidance of doubt our bottom line is not tree hugging or providing free digital education centres for one and all, it is football.

I’ve been disappointed with AB’s football decisions but take a break mate. The bottom line is the financial health of the club which looks decent. At least try and pick valid arguments when criticising her. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Herbert.

• Coburg Hearts

• Beast Boy

• sadj

Hopefully we’ll hear something from her today re the direction of football from today, ie, Stendel & his assistant/s, any other coaches who will remain or go or maybe the entire managing/coaching structure at the club.
What is the “plan” has it been binned completely & what is the new one or is that being entrusted to Stendel?

Would be nice to get some clarity.

5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The imbeciles are those drooling over a woman who oversees a club joint bottom of a shitey league with what are relatively fantastic resources, large fan base and a squad full of Intetnationalists. I think I will hold off with the loob for now. In 4 years this is the first thing she has done that can be classed as positive for our bottom line. And just for the avoidance of doubt our bottom line is not tree hugging or providing free digital education centres for one and all, it is football.

What did the Romans ever do for us?! 

Where do we start?  (simply answer yes or no if each of these is positive to our bottom line). 

1.  Wrote the cheque to save our club from dying when no other offer was on the table. 
2.  We have 4 complete stands and higher capacity 

3.  Long term hybrid pitch 

4.  Fully complete Academy. 
5.  Lafferty

6.  Naismith 

feel free to add others. 

Then move on to your next ludicrous statement.