• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwidoug

• davemclaren

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Mikey1874

mainstandjambo

By my reckoning we have sold around 9200 tickets so far. This excludes hospitality in Gorgie Suite but includes hospitality in main stand which appears to have sold out. 

The Treasurer
5 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

By my reckoning we have sold around 9200 tickets so far. This excludes hospitality in Gorgie Suite but includes hospitality in main stand which appears to have sold out. 

So with the reported 1400 away we should be looking at a crowd of around 12k.

Not too bad for a cup game these days. Maybe a signing or two in the next couple of days could push that to 13-14k

54 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

So with the reported 1400 away we should be looking at a crowd of around 12k.

Not too bad for a cup game these days. Maybe a signing or two in the next couple of days could push that to 13-14k

at £12 per adult, I really hope for more than 12k (irrespective of current season)

The club can look at it and thinky there is no piont in dropping as low as £12, the same amount would probably have paid £15.

7 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

at £12 per adult, I really hope for more than 12k (irrespective of current season)

The club can look at it and thinky there is no piont in dropping as low as £12, the same amount would probably have paid £15.

I'm taking both my kids, youngest's first ever match. Excellent pricing, well done Hearts.

Hopefully they will have better memories of Airdrie than I do 

38 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Fair play to Airdrie on this, they could have insisted on a higher price to try to make more, Bonnyrigg v Clyde this weekend is £15.

alicante jambo

Hoping 3 or 4-0 to us with no injuries. Could set us up for the remainder of the season. Its incredible what a couole of wins could do for the confidence. Mon the jambos.

3 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Airdrie have sold out their allocation of just under 1500. Have asked for more

Probably get another section in the Roseburn no problem. 

8 hours ago, luckydug said:

Probably get another section in the Roseburn no problem. 

Entitled to whole roseburn if they wanted it

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Entitled to whole roseburn if they wanted it

Certainly helps the whole atmosphere at Tynie when there is a decent away support. 

Suspect there might be a late rush of tickets when they are only 12 quid a head especially if we make a new signing or two. 😊

5 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Certainly helps the whole atmosphere at Tynie when there is a decent away support. 

Suspect there might be a late rush of tickets when they are only 12 quid a head especially if we make a new signing or two. 😊

Pathetic that we are relying on away supporters and low prices to get a decent crowd for first cup game. 

3 minutes ago, Prof said:

Pathetic that we are relying on away supporters and low prices to get a decent crowd for first cup game. 

It is when the price is 12 quid to even sit in the posh seats and there has been no games for a few weeks. 

As I said in last post might be a late rush hopefully. 

Edited by Robbo-Jambo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Prof said:

Us and everyone else.

Main Stand looking pretty full bar N and T, good scattering in the Wheatfield, centre of Gorgie sold to the hospitality packages, probably looking at 10k plus, which will be high in the grand scheme of modern day cup ties

39 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Us and everyone else.

Main Stand looking pretty full bar N and T, good scattering in the Wheatfield, centre of Gorgie sold to the hospitality packages, probably looking at 10k plus, which will be high in the grand scheme of modern day cup ties

its still a huge difference between league crowds and the predicted crowd for Airdrie. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, Prof said:

its still a huge difference between league crowds and the predicted crowd for Airdrie. 

Modern way. Days of old cup ties were on season tickets, nowadays people all over the world, not just Hearts fans, tend to shy away from the early rounds of the cups.

Pity, games I look forward to the most

9 minutes ago, Prof said:

Tfats cup football UK wide .

The one thing I'm not having is that Hearts fans don't back the team . 

Infact they back it better than any other team in Scotland outside the Uglies , even when its  utter shite on show and results are horrendous. 

48 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Modern way. Days of old cup ties were on season tickets, nowadays people all over the world, not just Hearts fans, tend to shy away from the early rounds of the cups.

I like them too. If nothing else, it's a welcome change from playing the same 11 teams over and over again with normally just one side changing a season (unless it's hibs in the play off).

1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

It is when the price is 12 quid to even sit in the posh seats and there has been no games for a few weeks. 

As I said in last post might be a late rush hopefully. 

I'll just get a ticket on the day.  I'm sure loads will do the same.

57 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Yeah I have always loved the cup games

At least its something we can win!! 

Never thought I would see us win the SC after all the false dawns but have now seen us lift it 3 times. 😊

Got a wee feeling about this year as well. 😉

Main and Wheatfield pretty busy except the sections nearest the goals G and N for example. Plenty tickets available in the Gorgie stand, 1400 Airdrie fans have bought tickets,  I'm  going for a crowd of 13,500 on the day. Weather forecast looking good too. My first game since Celtic mon the Hearts.

Edited by EIEIO
Spelling

16 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Airdrie have sold out their allocation of just under 1500. Have asked for more

Well done Airdrie.

42 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I'll just get a ticket on the day.  I'm sure loads will do the same.

Might be worth keeping an eye on twitter, if planning to buy on the day. Looks like there might be a bit of a queue. If you've got access to a printer, could be easier to buy on-line and print at home?

21 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Might be worth keeping an eye on twitter, if planning to buy on the day. Looks like there might be a bit of a queue. If you've got access to a printer, could be easier to buy on-line and print at home?

Cheers. Will print it out. Was expecting it to be quiet.

Just bought 4 tickets in gorgie stand. 

Great price and looking forward to it.

I reckon we will have a crowd of 14,500.

mainstandjambo
On 15/01/2020 at 08:04, mainstandjambo said:

Now over 10,200 home tickets sold by my latest estimate.

40 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Now over 10,200 home tickets sold by my latest estimate.

That's sounding really good.  

I would expect a good number of walks ups on the day and hopefully good sales today. At a push hopefully get 14k at the game. Would be superb - come on jambos shopping or a Scottish cup 3rd round game at Tynie. No brainier 🤗

On 16/01/2020 at 09:18, Sir Gio said:

Us and everyone else.

After all we’ve been through our sales are poor.

Ticket prices at giveaway prices.

A new manager.

Hearts need to know the fans are 100% behind them.

I could go on but why would any Hearts supporter want 

to miss this Scottish Cup game.

Edited by mitch41

Lord Beni of Gorgie
44 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

A new manager.

Same when we are playing well to be frank 

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Airdrie been given 200 more tickets

Good. Wee bit of atmosphere. 

Edited by GinRummy

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

A new manager.

Fans are boycotting, as Budge has delegated the illustrious task of counting up the remaining blades of grass on the hybrid pitch, to one Craig Levein!

Shanks said no
7 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

200 more than those wanks deserve!

Scabs not welcome 

8347E76C-FB06-4AE6-BA65-035662CABE86.jpeg

5963F279-1DBE-4BA5-8602-B1AE5805D74B.gif

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

The Treasurer
26 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

Didn’t know Colin Cameron was going to be in the away dugout tomorrow. Another ex jambo connection for the game

Perhaps he could lend Haring his old gumshield

17 minutes ago, jamtartally said:

5 sections now sold out in Hearts end - should be a big crowd. Sun shining and the Stendel effect 

Had a quick look on the back of your post & pleasantly surprised at the expected turn out.

Here's to a New Year & success on the park.

Onwards & Upwards.