• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Phil Dunphy

• Peebo

• Bridge of Djoum

2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

He says he never met her. He said that repeatedly. If he's telling the truth, then her age is not relevant.

I thought he was very careful  to avoid saying he never met her.

He said he's no recollection of ever having met her. A subtle nuance but one which is difficult to prove otherwise !?

34 minutes ago, felix said:

He said he's no recollection of ever having met her. A subtle nuance but one which is difficult to prove otherwise !?

He has probably met a lot of young women in his time.

Not sure how prolific a swordsman you would have to be in order to forget someone you had biffed previously, though I suspect he has little regard for plebs

43 minutes ago, felix said:

Fair point.  

maroonlegions

Andrew Windsor swears he has no recollection of ever meeting this underage girl, Virginia Roberts, and having sex with her in three different locations: the third time when she says she was not underage and was with six other girls.

Following his car crash interview, unsurprisingly, it appears that only his ex.,Sarah Ferguson, has a supportive word for him. Unsurprisingly, because Andrew is helping Ms.Ferguson restructure her £5 million of debt. In fact, when she owed a personal assistant £75000 of unpaid wages, Andrew negotiated a loan of £15000 from paedophile Epstein to part pay off that debt. Ms. Ferguson now says that it was her who negotiated the loan from Epstein over nine months and not Andrew, and that she regrets it. Before Epstein died she said she was looking at paying it back when she was able. This story is not ever going away.

75580296_2432640450320472_372648529585242112_n.jpg

On 17/11/2019 at 12:59, AlimOzturk said:

They are all at it. Mind Boris Johnson said something along the lines of "investigating historical sexual abuse is like spitting money up a wall" he has also publically defended Prince Andrew on several occasions. Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if he was up to no good as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-defends-prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-comments-a9078171.html%3famp

Margaret Thatchers cosy wee relationship with Jimmy Savile.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk/2012/dec/28/jimmy-savile-access-margaret-thatcher

The fact that I just read an article on the BBC website and them ripping into Prince Andrew. Oh the ****ing irony of that corrupt, filth ridden organisation feigning outrage at a sex offender considering there rank history of covering up their own. 

The system of rich folk getting caught and getting away with sex offences is  utterly rife and nothing new.  Are we really surprised these rich and powerful devil worshipers are up to no good?

Anarchy cant happen soon enough. Hopefully it sees the rich, powerful beasts burnt at a stake. 

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

not forgetting the rumours at Charles as well, seems to be a family tradition

"Let the side down". 

What a feeble, back door, mealy mouthed, no real admission way to acknowledge there may, perhaps or possibly could have been wrongdoing. 

Reminds me of David Dickinson when he was exposed as an ex-jailbird. No real contrition or admission of guilt just a "I was cutting corners".

Andrew is a freeloading, snout in the trough chancer. Why wouldn't he be when there appears little by way of a moral compass or any remote chance he'll ever pay any kind of price for his actions. Some could argue his reputation is at stake but, well, let's be honest, there's not much to lose there. Not anything worth crying over, anyway. 

Edited by martoon

3 minutes ago, martoon said:

"Let the side down". 

What a feeble, back door, mealy mouthed, no real admission way to acknowledge there may, perhaps or possibly could have been wrongdoing. 

Reminds me of David Dickinson when he was exposed as an ex-jailbird. No real contrition or admission of guilt just a "I was cutting corners".

Andrew is a freeloading, snout in the trough chancer. Why wouldn't he be when there appears little by way of a moral compass or any remote chance he'll ever pay any kind of price for his actions. Some could argue his reputation is at stake but, well, let's be honest, there's not much to lose there. Not anything worth crying over, anyway. 

A new poll says that only 6% of people who've seen the interview accept Randy's explanation of his relationship with Epstein.

6% ???  That's less than the number who think Elvis is still alive!

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

A new poll says that only 6% of people who've seen the interview accept Randy's explanation of his relationship with Epstein.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

With 51% that don't believe him.

And 47% believe that this has damaged the Monarchy.

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-andrew-just-6-believe-dukes-answers-over-epstein-sky-news-poll-11864288

Craig Gordons Gloves

He's a beast, Private Eye have been insinuating it for years and probably just staying away from directly saying it due to legal advice.  The "i let the side down" comment, like a footballer who has just cost his team a win is ridiculous.  Raping a 17 year old, more than once when your own daughter is 12/13 and you're 40/41 is morally repugnant regardless of what the age of consent is.  

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

He's a beast, Private Eye have been insinuating it for years and probably just staying away from directly saying it due to legal advice.  The "i let the side down" comment, like a footballer who has just cost his team a win is ridiculous.  Raping a 17 year old, more than once when your own daughter is 12/13 and you're 40/41 is morally repugnant regardless of what the age of consent is.  

Private Eye will butcher him in their next issue 

The Mighty Thor

Presser on Sky News just now with another Epstein ring victim 'Jane Doe 15'. Her lawyer has filed a civil suit this morning in New York and 'urges' Randy Andy to talk to law enforcement about what he knew. 

Rabbits nose?

57 minutes ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

Spot on. The fact that he is getting away with it all is a disgusting example of why outdated institutions of unelected power need to come to an end. 

6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Presser on Sky News just now with another Epstein ring victim 'Jane Doe 15'. Her lawyer has filed a civil suit this morning in New York and 'urges' Randy Andy to talk to law enforcement about what he knew. 

Rabbits nose?

Yeh, just seen that.

Pressure is really growing on him to talk to the police/FBI, as Gloria Allred the lawyer for 5 of Epstein's victims said, Prince Andrew was present, he was at some of the addresses, he needs to tell the police everything that he knows, who was also present, did he see hear anything and if he doesn't tell the police what he knows, then he's letting the victims down. 

She also added she has been contacted by two more women who are claiming to also be victims of Epstein, there are quite probably dozens of victims.

Was it just me, or did anyone else get the impression that Gloria Allred knew more about Prince Andrew than she was willing to say publicly.

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

He has probably met a lot of young women in his time.

Not sure how prolific a swordsman you would have to be in order to forget someone you had biffed previously, though I suspect he has little regard for plebs

There's also the possibility that he's arrogantly lying through his big porky fat face?

4 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

When did Elvis die????

Shanks said no
21 hours ago, martoon said:

"Let the side down". 

Well he is “the Duke”

1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Well he is “the Duke”

Very good, TFR. I should have seen that one myself. :lol:

Things - institutions, businesses, relationships - don't always collapse for obvious reasons. It's often a succession of wrong moves or circumstance over a period of time. 

In this case and others, notably Harry and Meighan  the 'monarchy' are acting outside current social norms.

People eventually just have had enough, and move on. 

It would be a surprise but especially once the Queen dies it may just be inevitable. Only Prince William perhaps can save it. 

5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Things - institutions, businesses, relationships - don't always collapse for obvious reasons. It's often a succession of wrong moves or circumstance over a period of time. 

In this case and others, notably Harry and Meighan  the 'monarchy' are acting outside current social norms.

People eventually just have had enough, and move on. 

It would be a surprise but especially once the Queen dies it may just be inevitable. Only Prince William perhaps can save it. 

The monarchy does feel like it is just fizzling out now. After the Queen goes they should just pack it in and call it a day TBH. 

Weirdly the populations of other countries seem to be far more interested in our royal family that we are. 

9 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

The monarchy does feel like it is just fizzling out now. After the Queen goes they should just pack it in and call it a day TBH. 

Weirdly the populations of other countries seem to be far more interested in our royal family that we are. 

Maybe the reason for that might be that other countries either have never had or got rid of their monarchies long ago, making ours a great facination to those that don't have anything like that in their own country.

We go to Rome and marvel at the Colosseum, most locals walk past it and bearly give it a second glance.

We go to Athens and marvel at the Parthenon, to most locals it's those ruins on top of that hill.

Tourists go to London and marvel at Buckingham Palace and hope that they are really lucky and get to see the Queen or some other Royal, to a large number of Brits it's so what it's only the Royals.

jack D and coke
11 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

There’s something less offensive about “The Queen” than say Charles becoming “The King” 

I just don’t see a King going down well anymore. 
I think it’s almost over for them tbh. 

Edited by jack D and coke

The reason, or one of the reasons for our monarchy surviving so well, is we took all despotic power away from them and gave it to our parliament. 

7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

There’s something less offensive about “The Queen” than say Charles becoming “The King” 

I just don’t see a King going down well anymore. 
I think it’s almost over for them tbh. 

Over means over though!

No more public money should be going to that family. 

jack D and coke
56 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Over means over though!

No more public money should be going to that family. 

I don’t disagree mate. 
Their time has come. 
It’s absurd having royalty in this world. 

11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t disagree mate. 
Their time has come. 
It’s absurd having royalty in this world. 

Totally absurd! 

I hope that the truth doesnt stop coming out now he has 'stepped down' from 'royal duties'.

A full criminal investigation should be launched into this case and justice should be served no matter how high and mighty the culprits may be. 

8 hours ago, Jambothump said:

The reason, or one of the reasons for our monarchy surviving so well, is we took all despotic power away from them and gave it to our parliament. 

You'd be surprised how much power they still have.

They've just verbally agreed not to use it.

52 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Totally absurd! 

I hope that the truth doesnt stop coming out now he has 'stepped down' from 'royal duties'.

A full criminal investigation should be launched into this case and justice should be served no matter how high and mighty the culprits may be. 

There is and has been for months & months now by the FBI, why do you think Epstein was in jail when he died, he was there awaiting trial.

6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

There is and has been for months & months now by the FBI, why do you think Epstein was in jail when he was murdered, he was there awaiting trial.

FTFY.

15 minutes ago, indianajones said:

FTFY.

No no no, he wasn't murdered, he accidentally slipped off the ceiling whilst pretenting to be spider-man and by a bizarre combination of events (which makes JFK's magic bullet seem believable) he got his neck caught in his bed sheets and hanged himself.

It truly was a one in a hundred billion chance.

I P Knightley
13 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

There is and has been for months & months now by the FBI, why do you think Epstein was in jail when he died, he was there awaiting trial.

Perhaps the UK should offer the Duke of Pork up to the FBI for questioning in return for the spy's wife who killed that young chap on his motorbike?

John Gentleman

This could really turn supernova when they eventually track down the elusive Ghislaine Maxwell. And the Yanks will pursue her, given they don't have the restraints of the UK polis burdening them. 

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, John Gentleman said:

This could really turn supernova when they eventually track down the elusive Ghislaine Maxwell. And the Yanks will pursue her, given they don't have the restraints of the UK polis burdening them. 

She better not go sailing 

3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Perhaps the UK should offer the Duke of Pork up to the FBI for questioning in return for the spy's wife who killed that young chap on his motorbike?

More chance of finding the Loch Ness monster, than that happening, besides he's said he'll cooperate with the FBI if requested, and he doesn't need to travel outside of London, because the FBI have a field office which operates out of the American Embassy in London.

It really is only a matter of time before he has to talk to the Police, whether that be British or American police, simply because in light of his interview he's confirmed that he stayed in various properties which belonged to Epstein, that makes him at the very least a potential witness.

What amazes me is that he put on such an inept show in the interview

He surely would have been prepared by the royal experts re the questions that would be asked and how to respond

He had to apologise to the victims, he had to confirm he had no knowledge if his 'friends activities'

He should deny any involvement with any of the parties with knowledge if possible of where he was

He should have said whilst he became a friend knowing what he does now it would not have become a friendship

It is not rocket science and yet he failed to just show empathy and compassion..just sheer stupidity or the actions of a guilty man ?

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

He surely would have been prepared by the royal experts re the questions that would be asked and how to respond

He had to apologise to the victims, he had to confirm he had no knowledge if his 'friends activities'

He should deny any involvement with any of the parties with knowledge if possible of where he was

He should have said whilst he became a friend knowing what he does now it would not have become a friendship

It is not rocket science and yet he failed to just show empathy and compassion..just sheer stupidity or the actions of a guilty man ?

I think you underestimate a) his arrogance/guilt and b) the incompetence of his press secretary. A variation on the old ‘better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt’ theme. Laughably, his PS thought that him saying ‘something’ would be enough and everyone would forget all about it. Without advising him that even fake empathy would be better than none at all. Expensive mistake for Andy if he loses out on his £300k pa salary from our taxes. 

33 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Heard a couple of Royal commentators speaking about this.

One said that the Prince is so arrogant and sure of himself that he'd probably have ignored any advise his team had given him, anyway.

The other said that her understanding was that it was only a few very close advisors who knew that the Prince was going to allow Emily Maitlis to ask any questions she wanted.  There had been 6 months of negotiations over this interview and a list of pre-approved questions had been agreed, the Prince unbeknown to the Palace press office and senior advisors had decided to tear up the pre-approved questions and do the interview his way, so according to this commentator.

You can almost picture the Palace press office & advisors watching that interview and seeing the Prince go rogue so to speak, with their heads in their hands saying what the feck is he doing, the stupid fecking clown, allegedly of course.