Prince Andrew “Let the side down”

Angry Haggis

When they were up they were up

When they were down they were down

And when they were only half way up he was in Pizza Express in Woking.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Phil Dunphy

• Peebo

• Bridge of Djoum

south morroccan
7 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

Jury has returned...

(UN)Slippery nonce send him down.

Corrected that for you. Can't be slippery cos he doesn't sweat.

11 minutes ago, south morroccan said:

Corrected that for you. Can't be slippery cos he doesn't sweat.

He does sweat again now. 

Such an odd interview. He comes across terribly in it. 

He has a razor sharp photographic memory with regard to going to Pizza Express one night 18 years ago. Why not just say “we have checked my diaries from the time”; maybe a bit far fetched he still has diaries from 18 years ago. But better than saying I remember it because it was in Woking. I rarely go to Woking. 

Seems to get himself in a right muddle about the photograph as well. He wants to insinuate that it is fake. But then is very careful not to explicitly say he thinks it is fake.

He keeps saying it can’t be him as he has never been upstairs in that house, as if that is the odd thing about that photo you would notice. 

Then the whole thing about not having any contact with Epstein for 4 years, but feeing compelled to meet him when he gets out of prison and spend 4 days at his house in order to tell him they can’t stay in contact. 

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Such an odd interview. He comes across terribly in it. 

He has a razor sharp photographic memory with regard to going to Pizza Express one night 18 years ago. Why not just say “we have checked my diaries from the time”; maybe a bit far fetched he still has diaries from 18 years ago. But better than saying I remember it because it was in Woking. I rarely go to Woking. 

Seems to get himself in a right muddle about the photograph as well. He wants to insinuate that it is fake. But then is very careful not to explicitly say he thinks it is fake.

He keeps saying it can’t be him as he has never been upstairs in that house, as if that is the odd thing about that photo you would notice. 

Then the whole thing about not having any contact with Epstein for 4 years, but feeing compelled to meet him when he gets out of prison and spend 4 days at his house in order to tell him they can’t stay in contact. 

He wouldn't need a diary. The royal protection squad would have a report of his movements every single day they protect him. 

Reading their logs would be an eye opener 👍

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Always seemed to have an eye for the ladies

1541736689350_PRINCE-ANDREW-DANCING.jpg.f8244ca8c043e947123b391814331727.jpg

1541736722914_PRINCE-ANDREW-BLONDE-WOMAN.jpg.e84dcfe19311ea2dcf3fda0aea8d2b6c.jpg

The red eyes also prove the lizard theories about the Royal Family.....

millerjames398
11 hours ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

'I don't sweat'

Looks like he's has more than a few lines of the devils dandruff, judging by his peepers in that picture 😬😂

A blood and guts car crash from top to bottom.     An innocent individual would have an almighty task to make himself appear so suspect.      I can't imagine anyone thinking he's an innocent bystander.       

His PR man quit after he advised Andrew against doing the interview and he went and did it anyway.

I do wonder from a legal point of view whether he’s incriminated himself. 

15 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Staying at Epstein’s would have been convenient to **** under age girls 

"Hmm, there's a lot of wee lassies here, I better only stay a few days"

Captain Sausage

They wee just the help though, eh? 

Not just the bedknobs they were allegedly polishing. 

The guy is an alleged pedo. Scandalous that he’s still out and about. Creepy prick. 

4 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Always seemed to have an eye for the ladies

1541736689350_PRINCE-ANDREW-DANCING.jpg.f8244ca8c043e947123b391814331727.jpg

1541736722914_PRINCE-ANDREW-BLONDE-WOMAN.jpg.e84dcfe19311ea2dcf3fda0aea8d2b6c.jpg

Obviously fakes as he says he doesn't do public displays of affection.

15 hours ago, Sarah O said:

:gok: People actually support the Royal Family 🇬🇧 :gok:

Bit weird you making this about his whole family, like.

One bad egg obviously means they're all wrong, eh?

15 hours ago, Peebo said:

If the Queen has got anything to do with it, he’ll be hanging from his bedsheets in his room in Buckingham Palace by the time the programmes finished 

Yes, he probably is an auto-asphyxiation aficionado as well.   

Maroon Sailor
Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

Aye but are those his hands?

I think it's a photograph on a photograph on a photograph 

They are all at it. Mind Boris Johnson said something along the lines of "investigating historical sexual abuse is like spitting money up a wall" he has also publically defended Prince Andrew on several occasions. Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if he was up to no good as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-defends-prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-comments-a9078171.html%3famp

Margaret Thatchers cosy wee relationship with Jimmy Savile.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk/2012/dec/28/jimmy-savile-access-margaret-thatcher

The fact that I just read an article on the BBC website and them ripping into Prince Andrew. Oh the ****ing irony of that corrupt, filth ridden organisation feigning outrage at a sex offender considering there rank history of covering up their own. 

The system of rich folk getting caught and getting away with sex offences is  utterly rife and nothing new.  Are we really surprised these rich and powerful devil worshipers are up to no good?

Anarchy cant happen soon enough. Hopefully it sees the rich, powerful beasts burnt at a stake. 

14 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Aye... Only 1 of them is bananas right enough. 

15 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

**** his whole family, born to reign over us my arse

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Imagine liking and actually singing GSTQ

:lol: 

Not convinced she has any power or influence at all. 

Told what to do, say wear ect...the show is run by elite buisness folk with influence and power which is not even worth thinking about. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

15 hours ago, Peebo said:

His supposed premise for meeting him in 2010 is just utter garbage. Said right at the start that he didn’t consider him a close friend. Was someone he maintained an acquaintance with to enhance his understanding of business. Broke off all contact with him in 2006 after the investigation started. Somehow he feels duty-bound to meet him in person in 2010 to tell him he won’t have contact with him again.

Absolute and utter horse shit.

Was surprised the interviewer didn't push him on that exact point. Bizarre reasoning.

7 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Aye... Only 1 of them is bananas right enough. 

Are you suggesting more members of the Royal Family are peadophiles?

Do you have anything to back this up with?

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

**** his whole family, born to reign over us my arse

You have a lot of rage over someone who has zero impact on your life.

Learn to let go mate. Anger is an ugly emotion.

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/royal-family-member-was-investigated-as-part-of-paedophile-ring-before-cover-up-ex-cop-says-10126864.html%3famp

3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Not at all what I'm suggesting. What I was getting at is that after generations of inbreeding there are certainly a few crazies in there. 

The sooner they are abolished the better.

I'm not an angry soul mate, better than most I'd say. The queen and her tribe of inbred ****wits can sook on turds though.

5 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Not at all what I'm suggesting. What I was getting at is that after generations of inbreeding there are certainly a few crazies in there. 

The sooner they are abolished the better.

Still seems very strange than, when discussing the crimes of an individual, you think it's reasonable to take shots at the rest of the family. I hope no-one in your family has ever done anything wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm not an angry soul mate, better than most I'd say. The queen and her tribe of inbred ****wits can sook on turds though.

Generally, when I'm not angry about someone existing, I would post things like "**** them", "inbred ****wits" and "sook on turds" too.

Well spotted.

Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

Still seems very strange than, when discussing the crimes of an individual, you think it's reasonable to take shots at the rest of the family. I hope no-one in your family has ever done anything wrong. 

Generally, when I'm not angry about someone existing, I would post things like "**** them", "inbred ****wits" and "sook on turds" too.

Well spotted.

giphy.gif

Cant say I'm arsed what emotions you think I'm feeling. **** the royal family.

6 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

No names mentioned, so it could still have been Prince Andrew then?

Why the big cover up then? If they wanted to do their organisation any favours they would publicly disown prince andrew for his relationship with Epstien. But no, they have went all out to deny the glaringly obvious. They have covered up paedophilia and have stopped any formal investigations from happening. 

Wonder why they would do that? is it because this doesn't stop with Prince Andrew? Is their something more cynical lurking beneath the lizard family? 

Questions have to be asked

Well spotted.

Right you are then :gok:

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

giphy.gif

Cant say I'm arsed what emotions you think I'm feeling. **** the royal family.

Yup. Definitely not angry :)

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Why the big cover up then? If they wanted to do their organisation any favours they would publicly disown prince andrew for his relationship with Epstien. But no, they have went all out to deny the glaringly obvious. They have covered up paedophilia and have stopped any formal investigations from happening. 

Wonder why they would do that? is it because this doesn't stop with Prince Andrew? Is their something more cynical lurking beneath the lizard family? 

Questions have to be asked

I've no idea why there would be a cover up. I'm just suggesting it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Prince Andrew could be the one being investigated in the 80's. What with what's coming out about him now.

4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I've no idea why there would be a cover up. I'm just suggesting it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Prince Andrew could be the one being investigated in the 80's. What with what's coming out about him now.

Right, so why cover that up in the 80s then? 

Something rots. Everyone else can see it but for some reason, maybe just to be controversial or what not, you can't. 

And just because something doesn't directly impact you doesn't mean it it shouldn't anger or upset you.  If you seen a child or animal being smacked about that wouldnt anger you? Doesn't directly impact your life does it?

7 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I can't help thinking that anger would be a reasonable response to those sponging, superior, hyper privileged, allegedly child molesting lizard arseholes! I'm not sure what point you reckon you're winning by calling me angry, but knock yourself out. Grrrr!

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I can't help thinking that anger would be a reasonable response to those sponging, superior, hyper privileged, allegedly child molesting lizard arseholes! I'm not sure what point you reckon you're winning by calling me angry, but knock yourself out. Grrrr!

He is either a troll or sympathiser i cant decide. 

5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Right, so why cover that up in the 80s then? 

Something rots. Everyone else can see it but for some reason, maybe just to be controversial or what not, you can't. 

And just because something doesn't directly impact you doesn't mean it it shouldn't anger or upset you.  If you seen a child or animal being smacked about that wouldnt anger you? Doesn't directly impact your life does it?

You can be angry at child abuse without suddenly making it about the whole family. If you heard there was a convicted peadophile living in your street, would you go batter his dad? Of course you wouldn't. Because that would be ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

"Winning"? :laugh: "Oooh well done, you won Kickback!"

:laugh: :laugh:  :laugh: 

**** me, that's tragic.