Prince Andrew “Let the side down”

Angry Haggis

Shanks said no
8 hours ago, Smithee said:

maxresdefault.jpg

There is a Times article this morning doubting he will get immunity.

Basically diplomatic immunity was attached to the Duke of York’s role when he was a trade envoy but not to him as an individual. The Queen is the only member of the royal family who has sovereign immunity.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Phil Dunphy

• Peebo

• Bridge of Djoum

3 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

There is a Times article this morning doubting he will get immunity.

Basically diplomatic immunity was attached to the Duke of York’s role when he was a trade envoy but not to him as an individual. The Queen is the only member of the royal family who has sovereign immunity.

Other royals can't be arrested in the presence of The Queen, and can't be arrested at various royal residences.  The Queen might find herself with a constant companion.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The Prince and the Epstein Scandal - Panorama tonight BBC1 9pm

Virginia Roberts-Giuffre gives her side of the story.

Are we allowed to think she's at it ?..in terms of her 'relationship' with Prince Andrew being somewhat exaggerated

She may well be a victim of Epstein in other matters

The prince is still an idiot though at best

11 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Are we allowed to think she's at it ?..in terms of her 'relationship' with Prince Andrew being somewhat exaggerated

Folks can think what they want, I'd rather prefer to wait for evidence to emerge, one way or another.

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

Maroon Sailor
45 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Folks can think what they want, I'd rather prefer to wait for evidence to emerge, one way or another.

This is a high profile member of the Royal family. Evidence does not always emerge.

No doubt in my mind he is lying through his teeth. The guy is an absolute tosser of the highest order

9 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

This is a high profile member of the Royal family. Evidence does not always emerge.

No doubt in my mind he is lying through his teeth. The guy is an absolute tosser of the highest order

Stevie Wonder could see that. 

He's been a tosser his whole life.

As for evidence I think Ms Maxwell is the key to all of this.  

Maroon Sailor
5 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

As for evidence I think Ms Maxwell is the key to all of this.  

If that's the case then best bring her in soon before somebody gets a chance to take her out.

21 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

If that's the case then best bring her in soon before somebody gets a chance to take her out.

I'm more than surprised that she hasn't been questioned thus far, assuming the FBI know where she is.

20 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I'm more than surprised that she hasn't been questioned thus far, assuming the FBI know where she is.

Maybe she’s out for a trip on her old mans boat...?

The mrs just said to me they were talking at work that the terror attack in london was planned by the royal family to take the heat off them. Get the tin foil hats oot!

Edited by TheStig

Dagger Is Back
38 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Wonder if she’s already been taken care of? You’d imagine that there were quite a few ‘names’ in her little black book

Maroon Sailor

Reports suggest Ghislaine Maxwell has been laying low in a New England beach town.

She might be laying a lot deeper than that as she can't be that difficult to track down

Better call Saul
6 hours ago, TheStig said:

The mrs just said to me they were talking at work that the terror attack in london was planned by the royal family to take the heat off them. Get the tin foil hats oot!

Don't you just love a Conspiracy... Can't imagine this would distract those in the States. 

“I would hardly call it a party, there were only eight to ten people there... “

Okay then, Andrew. You attended a dinner to celebrate the release of a sex-trafficking paedophile pimp then. That does scan better to be fair.

8 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Being in custody dudnt protect Epstein.

9 hours ago, CJGJ said:

She has retracted statements about Clinton.

Interestingly .

If Andrew is being fed makes me wonder who is not.

Given the circles Epstein moved in and the fact he had some of these girls in tow plenty were well aware. At least.

9 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Wonder if she’s already been taken care of? You’d imagine that there were quite a few ‘names’ in her little black book

I really think that she's already been interviewed by the FBI, especially considering she was the closest person to Epstein over many years, which makes her the prime witness, I would be flabbergasted if the authorities hadn't interviewed her by now.

The reason why she seems to have 'disappeared' could easily be because she's already in witness protection, hence why nobody seems to know where she is, and more importantly nobody at least publicly seems to be trying to find her.

3 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

“I would hardly call it a party, there were only eight to ten people there... “

Okay then, Andrew. You attended a dinner to celebrate the release of a sex-trafficking paedophile pimp then. That does scan better to be fair.

Absolutely, I said earlier in this thread, that Andrew completely missed the fact that it didn't matter how many people were there at the dinner party, the very fact he was there was the most damning fact.

2 hours ago, jake said:

She has retracted statements about Clinton.

Interestingly .

If Andrew is being fed makes me wonder who is not.

Given the circles Epstein moved in and the fact he had some of these girls in tow plenty were well aware. At least.

We all know that there will probably be some very rich & powerful people involved here and if the only way for this to go away is for someone to be thrown to the wolves then it'll happen, Andrew could be that sacrificial lamb, but if he were, and a Prince was offered up, then just who the feck is pulling the strings.

8 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

We all know that there will probably be some very rich & powerful people involved here and if the only way for this to go away is for someone to be thrown to the wolves then it'll happen, Andrew could be that sacrificial lamb, but if he were, and a Prince was offered up, then just who the feck is pulling the strings.

We can only guess .

I doubt we will ever know.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Trump.   "No... I don't know Prince Andrew... ".

:interehjrling:

He forgot he knew Epstein too.

Bit forgetful is our Donald.

11 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Trump must be going senile if he can't remember knowing Epstein, because Epstein was a fairly regular visitor to Mar-a-Lago, indeed by a strange quirk of total sheer coincidence, it turns out that was where in 1999 Epstein met Virginia Roberts when she was working at Mar-a-Lago as a locker room attendant then aged only 15.

Then there is the 1992 NBC news video clip of Trump laughing & talking with Epstein at a party at Mar-a-Lago where there were numerious young women present, and there's also the flight manifesto from January 1997 which named a passenger by the name of Donald Trump as flying on Epstein's private jet from Palm Beach, Florida to Newark, New Jersey, yet Trump says he never knew the guy, yeh of course you didn't Donald.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-and-trump-mar-a-lago-resort-connections?r=US&IR=T

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/09/documents-released-about-jeffrey-epstein-and-ghislaine-maxwell.html

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
44 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He was good friends of the the Clintons, too.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Indeedy. 

It's not like the ordinary joe im the street not realising they know someone.

Do you know Darren?   Scott's mate.

Naw.

Aye you do.

Naw I don't

The boy behind the bar in the bowling club.

Aw aye,  that boy.   Yeah right enough.

No I don't know Prince Andrew.

What?

No.

That guy you've been photographed with many times and played golf with.  Ex-forces.  Officer type.   His maw is the Queen.

Aw aye... the Duke of York bod.   Yeah right enough.

Edited by Victorian

Hang on... is “the side” institutionalised paedophile sex trafficking rings?

If so, then the headline is pretty much spot on.

• 1 month later...

The latest is, that the US prosecutors are less than happy with the lack of response from Andrew.

Despite repeated opportunities Andrew has failed to cooperate with the FBI, not happy are the FBI.

More pressure on Andrew, he'll only get away with being un-cooperative for so long before he doesn't get a choice anymore.

54 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The latest is, that the US prosecutors are less than happy with the lack of response from Andrew.

Despite repeated opportunities Andrew has failed to cooperate with the FBI, not happy are the FBI.

More pressure on Andrew, he'll only get away with being un-cooperative for so long before he doesn't get a choice anymore.

Sauce? 

:kirk:

3 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Must be the makings of a deal here. Couldn't we extradite him to the States in return for the so-called diplomat's wife who killed the young biker being sent back?

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, robroy1874 said:

Must be the makings of a deal here. Couldn't we extradite him to the States in return for the so-called diplomat's wife who killed the young biker being sent back?

Good shout.

41 minutes ago, robroy1874 said:

The good old USA want it all their way..tough when it comes back to bite you

Putting that feeling aside if they want to speak to him he should speak to them either in the UK or in the USA

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

The good old USA want it all their way..tough when it comes back to bite you

Putting that feeling aside if they want to speak to him he should speak to them either in the UK or in the USA

Do members of the Royal Family have any protection from the law?  Maybe HRH is nervous about speaking to the authorities in case he gets caught in a lie.

9 hours ago, robroy1874 said:

Exactly.. usual double standards from the yanks

8 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Do members of the Royal Family have any protection from the law?  Maybe HRH is nervous about speaking to the authorities in case he gets caught in a lie.

No he does not, the Queen is the only member of the royal family who is considered to be above the law, everybody else can be arrested and convicted of a crime, however there are certain loopholes, such as none of the Royal family can be arrested whilst in the presence of the Queen.

So as long as Andrew clings onto mummy's coat tail he'll be alright.

• 4 months later...
Jambo-Jimbo

Bit of a war of words has broken out between Prince Andrew & US prosecutors.

It would appear that despite offering to co-operate with US police, Andrew has yet to be interviewed.

People will have their own views, mine's is that it can't be that hard to schedule an hour or two in your diary to speak to the police.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52973219

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It would appear that despite offering to co-operate with US police, Andrew has yet to be interviewed.

People will have their own views, mine's is that it can't be that hard to schedule an hour or two in your diary to speak to the police.

My view is that HRH Prince Andrew is a kiddy fiddler and a slimy ****, the personification of everything that's wrong with the concept of a family that's encouraged to think it's better than us.

But of course that's just my opinion and nothing to interest any lawyers. 

On 27/01/2020 at 23:43, Maple Leaf said:

When you get prosecuted it's The Crown vs Maple Leaf, and basically it can't be The Crown vs The Crown.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Especially when your diary has been cleared of all those pesky, arduous royal duties.

Attica! Attica! Dog day Afternoon

Wallace speech in Braveheart 😁

Edited by ri Alban

44 minutes ago, Smithee said:

My view is that HRH Prince Andrew is a kiddy fiddler and a slimy ****, the personification of everything that's wrong with the concept of a family that's encouraged to think it's better than us.

But of course that's just my opinion and nothing to interest any lawyers. 

When you get prosecuted it's The Crown vs Maple Leaf, and basically it can't be The Crown vs The Crown.

i'm sure it is only the queen who cannot be prosecuted. previously princess anne has been prosecuted and convicted under the dangerous dogs at

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/nov/21/monarchy

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

Especially when your diary has been cleared of all those pesky, arduous royal duties.

Indeed, that's why I mentioned his diary, he surely can't be rushed of his feet with engagements.

Just now, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Indeed, that's why I mentioned his diary, he surely can't be rushed of his feet with engagements.

Id not be too sure........all the schools are still closed!

CostaJambo

I wish his missus would **** off an' all. They have been divorced for years, her kids are grown up now and yet she is always hanging around him and trying to get the public to put their hand in their pocket for her latest charity scam. Sorry, scheme!

59 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Seems a bit unkind to me.  A wee touch of make-up and she looks not too bad!

:rofl:

Oooft. Sky News might have to fork out for some lawyers. 

They did their pre-round up of what was coming up and part of it was on Maddie McCann. New evidence to suggest she's dead. All of this while the VT showed Andy. 

6 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Oooft. Sky News might have to fork out for some lawyers. 

They did their pre-round up of what was coming up and part of it was on Maddie McCann. New evidence to suggest she's dead. All of this while the VT showed Andy. 

🤣 when your down your down!!!