Prince Andrew “Let the side down”

Angry Haggis

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

He is either a troll or sympathiser i cant decide. 

"Here's someone with a different opinion from mine. He must be a troll."

Here's some advice for you mate. Don't be so precious about people not following your own line of thinking, yeah?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Phil Dunphy

• Peebo

• Bridge of Djoum

3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Here's some advice for you mate. Don't be so precious about people not following your own line of thinking, yeah?

Getting a bit angry there 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Getting a bit angry there 

Trolling me won't work chum.

I'm far too intelligent to be worked up by the likes of you :) 

Just now, Ferris Bueller said:

I can't get my head around why someone in his position would leave himself so open in so many ways. 

Cos he's a paedo?

AlphonseCapone
11 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Didn't this all start because you got "precious" about Sarah O slagging off the royal family?

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

Didn't this all start because you got "precious" about Sarah O slagging off the royal family?

I don't really care if someone doesn't like the Royal Family. But I call shit on here as I see it.

7 minutes ago, Zico said:

I’m sure Andy distinctly remembers buying a kids meal at Pizza Express 18 years ago. 

He seems to make such a big deal over why it was a terribly memorable event. It was Pizza Express in Woking! And I have only been to Woking twice. The guy literally has a “job” that means he travels all over the world, but Woking would stand out as a memorable destination. 

8 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I can't get my head around why someone in his position would leave himself so open in so many ways. 

I think cause he has lived his life in this hyper privileged bubble. Probably difficult to keep a normal grasp on reality. 

8 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

:rofl:

very modest to. 

clearly not angry. 

7 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

I think cause he has lived his life in this hyper privileged bubble. Probably difficult to keep a normal grasp on reality. 

probably add arrogance from his position that he can get away with anything (if he has done anything wrong), just look at trump

I just don't understand why he agreed to do this interview in the first place, especially when it would appear that Virginia Roberts was of the legal age of consent on the three occasions she alleges that she & Prince Andrew had sex together. 

If that is the case then what is he so worried about? 

Or am I missing something here?

I’m not a royalist and I  hate paedophiles even more, but bullying in any form is just as bad. By all means have your own opinions and agree to disagree but stop ganging up on each other. Intelligent discussion is by far more persuasive  than the use of foul emotive and thoughtless crap. 
P A has a lot to answer  for  and his interview  has certainly not helped his cause but to include his family or friends in bland and stupid statements in such a manner doesn't help you win your argument all it does is show up your ineptitude and intelligence.  
As a Jambo I'd  like to think  most of us are above such mediocrity.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Two eggs !

Remember the guy with the fetish for Nazi uniforms.

Charlie boy also had an unhealthy relationship with a convicted paedophile.

Carl Fredrickson
39 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I just don't understand why he agreed to do this interview in the first place, especially when it would appear that Virginia Roberts was of the legal age of consent on the three occasions she alleges that she & Prince Andrew had sex together. 

If that is the case then what is he so worried about? 

Or am I missing something here?

I think the issue wasnt her age but that she was forced into it. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Image result for ur ye aye

Whilst you might be correct about slating a whole family on the grounds of one of them being a possible paedophile, the point stands in regards to others saying the Royal Family are an outdated, corrupt, in-bred untouchable shower of *****. 

Power through privilege and breeding is such a ridiculous notion these days. Britain, a 1st world country where the citizens gather round the telly to watch some old German bird sitting in a gold chair, dripping in stolen jewels and wealth, whilst austerity has decimated a generation of the very people she is talking shite at. Worse is Scots singing GSTQ,  a song which includes references to crushing it's own people... 

It looks increasingly like Andrew attended parties at a registered sex offenders home, which was filled with under age girls...and his family will do everything to protect him and cover up any wrongdoing on his part. You support that?

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

image.jpeg.9829f9e0f195ba2f183f0445cfe8d535.jpeg

image.jpeg.82a2e371ba2c206a290280ea96297e0f.jpeg

image.jpeg.71a6367c5b0a4952d0ab20ceb55a255a.jpeg

Image result for princess di crash

Image result for royal family scandal

image.jpeg.5f819034210d2da2a3e2e8d5f59e5ebe.jpeg

Image result for royal family nazis

Just a regular family, nothing to see here. God save them all.

Who is that in the second top row, left hand side?

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Who is that in the second top row, left hand side?

Oh I didn't notice that. 

Further research suggests it's some non-com from some baking show. Completely unrelated.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

looks like paul hollywood

It is.

British folk dressing up as Nazi's is our equivalent to black face.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Bridge of Djoum

Thoughts are with the Royal Family today after Prince Andrew dies next Friday whilst accidentally, brutally cutting his head off while shaving.

What he actually said was that "...he let her slide down...".   :whistling:

26 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Image result for ur ye aye

Whilst you might be correct about slating a whole family on the grounds of one of them being a possible paedophile, the point stands in regards to others saying the Royal Family are an outdated, corrupt, in-bred untouchable shower of *****. 

Power through privilege and breeding is such a ridiculous notion these days. Britain, a 1st world country where the citizens gather round the telly to watch some old German bird sitting in a gold chair, dripping in stolen jewels and wealth, whilst austerity has decimated a generation of the very people she is talking shite at. Worse is Scots singing GSTQ,  a song which includes references to crushing it's own people... 

It looks increasingly like Andrew attended parties at a registered sex offenders home, which was filled with under age girls...and his family will do everything to protect him and cover up any wrongdoing on his part. You support that?

Not like you to wade into the middle of a discussion between two other parties with the soul intent of noising someone up. 

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Not like you to wade into the middle of a discussion between two other parties with the soul intent of noising someone up. 

It's ''sole'' but whatever. I'd have thought some one who was ''far too intelligent'' might know that.

I see no noising up at all in my post. Perhaps the pic and ROFL emoji but honestly that was just a bit of fun. I simply stated facts. If that noises people up I'd suggest they don't get involved in a discussion where facts on the subject being discussed make them angry.

And I did say I agreed with you to an extent. I think you're being just a tad precious.

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

It's ''sole'' but whatever.

I see no noising up at all in my post. Perhaps the pic and ROFL emoji but honestly that was just a bit of fun. I simply stated facts. If that noises people up I'd suggest they don't get involved in a discussion where facts on the subject being discussed make them angry.

And I did say I agreed with you to an extent. I think you're being just a tad precious.

Again, there's a difference between being "precious" and calling it like I see it. And I see you're once again trying to be relevant by getting in the middle of chat you're not involved in.

It doesn't offend me, it's just a somewhat tired formula mate.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Again, there's a difference between being "precious" and calling it like I see it. And I see you're once again trying to be relevant by getting in the middle of chat you're not involved in.

It doesn't offend me, it's just a somewhat tired formula mate.

I don't think you understand how online public forums work.

To which tired formula are you referring to, mate?

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

I don't think you understand how online forums work.

Yeah, that's what's going on here.

It's not a case of you being the most predictable bore on here at all.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

Yeah, that's what's going on here.

It's not a case of you being the most predictable bore on here at all.

It could well be that. What an odd, angry, personal attack on someone who agreed with you. 

2 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

I think the issue wasnt her age but that she was forced into it. 

Absolutely, but the media seem to be making her age the issue, take the sky ticker tape at the bottom of their screen, it emphasizes that she was only 17 at the time, even on here some posters have labeled him as a child molester or a paedo, presumably because those posters think Virginia Roberts was underage, which it looks likely she wasn't underage, well not at the time of the alleged contacts she claims she had with Prince Andrew. 

What is being talked about less is the allegations that Virginia Roberts & others were allegedly being passed around Epstein's friends, it doesn't really matter what age they were, it was what was happening to those girls that is the primary issue.

I think Prince Andrew has made a huge error of judgement in giving this interview, especially as it ended up being a total car crash, however he was clearly under pressure to try and explain why he remained friends and even stayed with Epstein after Epstein had been convicted and jailed for having sex with underage girls, Prince A. should have had no contact whatsoever with Epstein after that, but the fact that he did, is quite damning in my mind.

4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

It could well be that. What an odd, angry, personal attack on someone who agreed with you. 

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I'm sorry to hear about the upset and hurt I've caused you.

:(

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

I'm sorry to hear about the upset and hurt I've caused you.

:(

I'll bounce back, mate. I'm far too intelligent not to.

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, Zico said:

I’m sure Andy distinctly remembers buying a kids meal at Pizza Express 18 years ago. 

You misheard. 

He said, "I was having a hot American from the kids' menu... If you know worra mean, wink, wink"

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Well, he is tearing you to shreds so clearly far more intelligent than you.

It's good to see you're not still upset about me rag dolling you about this thread :)

1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

You misheard. 

He said, "I was having a piece of an express hot American from the kids' menu... If you know worra mean, wink, wink"

FTFY