• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last Laff

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• jake

13 hours ago, fila said:

Spot on, it was a very personal attack on Austin. Way over the top. 

I actually think the bit they were apologising for was not Willie Miller but the guy who was saying words to the tune of "I've heard Austin is not very popular at Tynecastle"...

jack D and coke
20 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

A big thank you those JBKers who have the time to listen to Sportsound and post the bits about Hearts here.  It saves me the time of having to listen to hours of complete shite spouted by drunks, failed businessmen, piss poor ex-players, failed managers and people so out of touch with modern football that they resort to personal insults by way of ‘analysis’. 

:lol: 

Bang on. 
Always makes me wonder just what it is that winds people up about Hearts tbh. 
We get different treatment. 

7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Bang on. 

FOH for starters. We didn't let our club die unlike others. The jealousy is real.

Seymour M Hersh
22 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Never listen to it ! What was actually said that was offensive ?

Everything they say is offensive to fair minded people. They're bigot sister apologists, nothing more, nothing less. 

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

FOH for starters. We didn't let our club die unlike others. The jealousy is real.

Yeah maybe but it comes from surprising places. Gordon is an Aberdeen fan it seems to seep through from places you wouldn’t expect. 
They’d never dig out any OF player or manager either. They don’t have the balls. 

Ricardo Shillyshally

Don't agree with banning "pundits" from Tynie,  but they should be asked by the club to explain their comments.

It's another example of our poor PR management. We are a soft target and need to change this.

Edited by Ricardo Shillyshally

I admit when I listened I thought it was a genuine slip but having read the rest of the comments I now stand corrected. I don`t listen that much as the first hour usually bores me glesga wise but its obvious it runs deeper than a slip. Yes WM is a dinofud. 

**** Sportsound. **** their apology. **** BBC Scotland. **** the BBC Scotland Aberdeen Supporters Club.

And especially **** Willie Miller. The bald-headed ****nugget.

2 hours ago, Sraman said:

One instance happened, the other instance you are trying to compare that instance with only happened in your twisted, tiny little hun head.

You are full of shit. You have continuously tried to prove that you are full of shit throughout this whole thread. all because it simply hasn't happened to anyone else.

Full of shit. Full of Hun shit.

**** sake the state of that :lol: 

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, Darren said:

There's not some agenda against Hearts at the BBC, FFS :lol:

But we do get fair and unbiased reporting..........on no wait thats not right!!

gorgie rd eh11
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Bang on. 

They've never got over the Romanov years. The irony being all they've done since is prove him correct in his opinion of them.

They don't like Hearts and put a negative spin on anything connected with Hearts while bumming up anything to do with "Hibernian".

...a bit disco
33 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

**** Sportsound. **** their apology. **** BBC Scotland. **** the BBC Scotland Aberdeen Supporters Club.

**** sake Phil!

Bang on though mate.

11 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

But we do get fair and unbiased reporting..........on no wait thats not right!!

Sportsound is awful, which is why I don't listen to it. But the old boys' network thinking Austin MacPhee is a ***** isn't anything to do with an anti-Hearts agenda.

20 minutes ago, Darren said:

And you said there was no corruption in Scottish Football back then.

33 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

And you said there was no corruption in Scottish Football back then.

What are you talking about?

Stupid Sexy Flanders
18 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Unless there’s another instance of a player diving against Scotland and nobody said anything then it’s just pure and utter guesswork and paranoia.  

It's funny you should say that. At the time, the then head of the SFA was Gordon Smith, and he rather aggressively lobbied FIFA to get Miko retrospectively banned for his dive. (Despite it having no impact on the result, as Scotland actually won 3-1). 

A couple of years later, a Scotland win against the Czechs would have given us a playoff place IIRC, and a late dive from one of their players denied us the win. Do you reckon the SFA made a song and dance about it that time? They did not. 

(I know this is nothing to do with the BBC btw, but it's related to the topic.)

3 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Best part was, he was referring to Eggert Jonsson at the time. Faceless Lithuanian that he was.

I actually think he was referring to Christophe Berra.   

Certainly one of the SMSM didn’t realise he was Scottish. 

Chick Young was particularly bad in the early days of Romanov. He did not like the OF status quo being threatened. Particularly as it was his beloved Rangers who came up short. Even Richard Gordon, who has no fondness for Hearts, pulled him up about his glee when we conceded a goal.  

Richard Gordon has whined a few times about him and his mates being chased out of the Gorgie Road End on the opening day of the '78/79. Aberdeen went 1-2 ahead before HT, the Gorgie Aggro were displeased and chased them out the ground. They had to leave. Gives me a warm glow just picturing it. 

Allan Preston, "the voice of Hearts" on Sportsound (try not to laugh) claimed he'd played his part in the Hibs 22. In truth, he was a late sub in one game. We lost wee Crabbo and got him, ffs. 

Liam McLeod, randomly starts shouting during commentaries for no apparent reason. Still mentions 5-1 for no apparent reason too, so I'll give him the b of the d. 

Pat Bonnar's participation is sickening. License fee dough to a guy who believes he's on Celtic tv/radio. In a Europa tie earlier this season he actually accused the ref of colluding with the opposition's captain as they left the field at half time. Suggested, too, that there was some cross border shenanigans going on. All designed to cheat poor Celtic. 

Willie Miller, Billy Dodds, Michael Stewart, sideways Fergie...can any other programme, tv or radio, boast such a cretinous cast? 

1 hour ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

They've never got over the Romanov years. The irony being all they've done since is prove him correct in his opinion of them.

They don't like Hearts and put a negative spin on anything connected with Hearts while bumming up anything to do with "Hibernian".

I must admit when a reputable businesswoman with high morals and standards took over Hearts I thought the media monkeys might have cut us a bit of slack......😖

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I must admit when a reputable businesswoman with high morals and standards took over Hearts I thought the media monkeys might have cut us a bit of slack......😖

nuff said

16 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

It's funny you should say that. At the time, the then head of the SFA was Gordon Smith, and he rather aggressively lobbied FIFA to get Miko retrospectively banned for his dive. (Despite it having no impact on the result, as Scotland actually won 3-1). 

A couple of years later, a Scotland win against the Czechs would have given us a playoff place IIRC, and a late dive from one of their players denied us the win. Do you reckon the SFA made a song and dance about it that time? They did not. 

(I know this is nothing to do with the BBC btw, but it's related to the topic.)

Why would they though?  It’s the equivalent of us going mental if some vermin dived to win them a penalty in a game, we would be outraged etc then a couple games later one of ours go down similar, you think anyone would be outraged then?  I get bbc Scotland is meant to be impartial but I think all bets are off when it’s the national side, the audience and presenters all want Scotland to win as a supporter.  Why would they be outraged that someone won Scotland a penalty? It’s the equivalent again of going mental yesterday had that been Scotland disallowed a perfect legit goal but because it assisted Scotland yesterday nobody really cared. 

20 minutes ago, Paolo said:

I actually think he was referring to Christophe Berra.   

Certainly one of the SMSM didn’t realise he was Scottish. 

It was definitely Eggy. 

1 hour ago, Darren said:

I don't believe there is an inherent bias against us at the BBC, but you'd be pretty naive to not think that having Mikey Stewart constantly and deliberately be negative towards Hearts (due to Levein) is going to rub off on the others.

I've noticed Tom English for example (who is normally pretty complimentary towards us) has even jumped on the bandwagon as well.

8 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

It was definitely Eggy. 

You are correct and it was an idiot disguised as a journalist.  --Keith Jackson

2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Straight from the Jono school of critical analysis and plain speaking.

Very well said Sir.

3 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

You are correct and it was an idiot disguised as a journalist.  --Keith Jackson

Yep.  Wasn’t it against a game against Aberdeen up there that we drew?  Not to be confused with the 1-0 win up there around 2009 where Eggy got the winner.  But aye, I’m a hun :lol: 

BBC, a farce from the top to the bottom. Discontinue paying your illegal license fee and remove your attention from this corrupt peado-sympathising propaganda machine. 

33 minutes ago, saxondale said:

I don't believe there is an inherent bias against us at the BBC, but you'd be pretty naive to not think that having Mikey Stewart constantly and deliberately be negative towards Hearts (due to Levein) is going to rub off on the others.

I've noticed Tom English for example (who is normally pretty complimentary towards us) has even jumped on the bandwagon as well.

Hearts are the third biggest club in Scotland and were languishing in second bottom due to Craig Levein doing a terrible job. There would have been negativity about that situation whether Michael Stewart was sticking the boot in or not. And quite rightly so.

1 hour ago, Chong said:

BBC, a farce from the top to the bottom. Discontinue paying your illegal license fee and remove your attention from this corrupt peado-sympathising propaganda machine. 

But I like Strictly !!!!!

1 hour ago, Darren said:

Hearts are the third biggest club in Scotland and were languishing in second bottom due to Craig Levein doing a terrible job. There would have been negativity about that situation whether Michael Stewart was sticking the boot in or not. And quite rightly so.

Regretfully Stewart was proven to be absolutely correct.  The negativity towards Hearts from the likes of Chick Young, Murdo McLeod, Willie Miller, Charlie Nickelerse will no doubt continue, but I get the feeling that now Levein has been emptied Stewart may revert to being a friendly voice in the Media.

18 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Has "stirling" still got an active account? Utter welt.

I once got an infraction on here for calling Allan Preston a knob jockey. I think events have proven me correct.

To be fair to Preston he (accurately) described the vermin v Barcelona game at Murrayfield as the Matalans versus the Catalans.

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, Darren said:

Sportsound is awful, which is why I don't listen to it. But the old boys' network thinking Austin MacPhee is a ***** isn't anything to do with an anti-Hearts agenda.

Whats the blocked word? Pm if you need to.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Darren said:

Begins with F and rhymes with Danny.

Cheers mate. Wasnt sure what he could be called that couldnt be written on jkb.

Hearts are an easy target. Take it as a compliment, they know they're not going to be assaulted in the street if they say the wrong thing about the club. 

50 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Hearts are an easy target. Take it as a compliment, they know they're not going to be assaulted in the street if they say the wrong thing about the club. 

Absolutely spot on! Charlie Nickelerse and Murdo McLeod would love to have a bigoted rant against Rangers but bottle it - so they target what they see as the next best thing!!

3 hours ago, Darren said:

And that allows for the gaggle of unprofessional wankers to:
Rip the piss out of MacPhee's appearance.
Nearly refer to him, on-air, as "***** MacPhee".
Have Willie Miller taking the piss at our stated ambitions of competing for Europa League, as if only the old firm and Aberdeen are worthy and Hearts are an uppity St Midden or of similar stature?

NONE of this has anything to do with our current position, it's just downright disrespectful to individuals and to us as a club.

They ain't much better overall in terms of professionalism or insight, but towards us they often go far further than they would dare with the old firm, their beloved Aberdeen or their wee pet Hibs. 

4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

And that allows for the gaggle of unprofessional wankers to:
Rip the piss out of MacPhee's appearance.
Nearly refer to him, on-air, as "***** MacPhee".
Have Willie Miller taking the piss at our stated ambitions of competing for Europa League, as if only the old firm and Aberdeen are worthy and Hearts are an uppity St Midden or of similar stature?

NONE of this has anything to do with our current position, it's just downright disrespectful to individuals and to us as a club.

They ain't much better overall in terms of professionalism or insight, but towards us they often go far further than they would dare with the old firm, their beloved Aberdeen or their wee pet Hibs. 

Can hardly expect them to be respectful when so many of our own supporters talk the club down at every opportunity though.  

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Can hardly expect them to be respectful when so many of our own supporters talk the club down at every opportunity though.  

Not really related though. They are state broadcasters who are held to behave in a professional, fair and balanced manner.

2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Not really related though. They are state broadcasters who are held to behave in a professional, fair and balanced manner.

Easier to justify it though, when the likes of Preston can turn around and say ‘I’m only saying what many fans feel’. This was already hinted at by Miller with his ‘Allan Preston lives and breathes the club’ comment.

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Easier to justify it though, when the likes of Preston can turn around and say ‘I’m only saying what many fans feel’. This was already hinted at by Miller with his ‘Allan Preston lives and breathes the club’ comment.

He's a snake that boy but I get what you mean. 

Coburg Hearts
4 hours ago, Darren said:

Whilst I don't disagree with you, have you heard them putting the boot into Hibs and their league position?

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Riccarton3 said:

Nailed it.

4 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

God, how I'd love the tears and snotters if Hearts were to win the league.

A strong fightback and a storming end to the season to claim a European spot would cause much mirth around here.

Especially if we were to pip Aberdeen on the final day of the season.