• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darren

• Bazzas right boot

• jambopilms

• Jon Snow

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That comment enough should get him emptied. 

Dont think one player out there today gave it their all. Bunch of absolute imposters. 

What have hearts become if that’s them showing you everything. 

I wasn’t expecting a result today so dunno why I get angry ,  just expect more from a Hearts team 

Imposters   

Imposters everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

What have hearts become if that’s them showing you everything. 

I wasn’t expecting a result today so dunno why I get angry ,  just expect more from a Hearts team 

Imposters   

Imposters everywhere.

it was a cup semi final but played with the passivity of an end of season bounce game. MacPhee is not the man and you can see that in the players response ]though that may be default response from so many of them. Earning a wage and seeing it as a temporary posting until their agent updates their videos for the next move

Edited by Riccarton3

5 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

That comment enough should get him emptied. 

Dont think one player out there today gave it their all. Bunch of absolute imposters. 

Exactly 

We never laid a glove on them, ffs!

what game was he watching, certainly wasn't the same one I was.

Piss poor is what it was.

So utterly transparent that his tactics were to keep it at 0-0 and bring on Ikpeazu, Naismith and Walker.

A terrible choice, not least because one injury can totally scupper those plans.

MacPhee is a total diddy, a Levein man and should be punted forthwith.

3 minutes ago, Darren said:

So utterly transparent that his tactics were to keep it at 0-0 and bring on Ikpeazu, Naismith and Walker.

A terrible choice, not least because one injury can totally scupper those plans.

👍👍

5 minutes ago, Darren said:

Yep.  He’s a shitebag clown to add to that too.  Get him to ****. 

"Aye but I looked at my spreadsheet from the tracker information and it says.........."

:bolt:

Back to playing Football Manager in your mum's spare room ya dick.

How an absolute football nobody could get to be the manager of one of the biggest teams in Scotland is beyond me.

can you honestly imagine guys like Naismith and Whelan doing what Austin and the iPad tell them to do?

i get someone had to take over and it’s only for a wee while but the gsooner it ends the better.

I honestly didn’t expect a wonder transformation today. 

McPhee isn’t a leader and aswell as not responding to him, I think we have too many players who couldn’t respond anyway.

A mixed bag of actually having some good players with too many mediocre ones and a style so embedded in the team they are in desperate need of someone to make them realise football can be enjoyable. 

18 minutes ago, Darren said:

Yup. Ridiculous approach to a cup tie.

16 minutes ago, Cade said:

"Aye but I looked at my spreadsheet from the tracker information and it says.........."

Bang on the money.

41 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

According to our interim imbecile. Absolute embarrassment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50283444

******* clown of a man. 

His team selection today shows he has not a clue about the game. 

We are in deep sh*t with this guy now in charge. 

We will need to get someone in quickstyle or we will be relegated. 

More injuries again today.

Wtf is going on at our club. 😏

It's actually beyond belief tbh. 

It’s surely concerning to many regarding the amount of muscular injuries we’re picking up. Surely fitness coach has to be looked at amongst this?

I think perhaps it tells us how much (I.e. Limited) input O'Neill takes onboard from McPhee for N. Ireland.

he probably has some good ideas - perhaps like Cathro. But only in small doses. 

We we really need a clear out. Firstly so the players are hearing completely different instructions. And secondly for us fans so we know all ties with Levein are fully cut.

45 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

Bring in keane

Because of his stellar managerial career or because he'll kick every ***** head in? His type of bullying just will not cut it in managerial circles with modern players. An incredible player. Terrible manager.

I actually agree with MacPhee. Seriously what were people expecting ? Shite team = shite performance. Despite what some may think we don't have a great squad and we have some really poor players. White, Bozanic, Clare, Wighton, Maclean are really poor and should be nowhere near our first team, Hickey should not be playing right back, Irving isn't ready and Uche ain't great. We were always going to lose today and will probably lose a few more short term until a new coach can get 2 or 3 attacking players in. We are going to be saddled with Levein's legacy for a while. We just have to accept it and get on with it.

30 minutes ago, Darren said:

Aye but when the opposition score or you get an injury you go to plan B.

What do you mean there is no plan B?

I am sick to ******* death of watching this type of football from Heart of Midlothian Football Club. Stopping the other team from playing. Analysing their strengths and trying to nullify them. Just go out and get ******* wired into teams. Let em know they're in a game of football. Score ******* goals and make THEM worry about us. Dogs in the street knew we'd set up like we did today if CL was manager but even the thickest dogs in the street would'nt have picked McLean and Wighton. We had ZERO press with them. Nothing in midfield when Whelan went off so EVERY time the ball went forward it came straight back at the defence.

Please Mrs Budge appoint a manager who will make this club what it was. A team other teams fear, playing at a stadium that pretty much every player asked says they loved playing at because of the atmosphere and how close the fans are to the pitch.

We have become an anti football team and we're not even good at that.

35 minutes ago, Cade said:

:gok:

11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Our effort is fine. 

The quality is not. 

Our effort today was NOT fine. Our midfield was weak as pish water without Whelan. Uche apart our forwards were powder puff or anonymous. We don't look fit and run out of gas early doors almost every game we play. We very rarely press teams and either don't pass to players who can run at teams or said players are terrified to get the ball. Our first team would be a match for anyone in the league if it was EVER available to be picked but it's not and the squad players are not good enough and do not fight and scrap for the ball. The right manager would sort us out. Hopefully we employ him.

34 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

How an absolute football nobody could get to be the manager of one of the biggest teams in Scotland is beyond me.

can you honestly imagine guys like Naismith and Whelan doing what Austin and the iPad tell them to do?

i get someone had to take over and it’s only for a wee while but the gsooner it ends the better.

I dunno maybe something to do with him being the assistant to an international team that exceeded expectations at the World Cup.

MacPhee has been the common theme in the background since the Cathro debacle yet he and Levein took all the stick obviously.

The long haired one needs taken out back and shot and only then will we start to see a real transition at the club.

Edited by Regular John

21 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Our effort is fine. 

The quality is not. 

That effort today was not fine I’m afraid 

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I dunno maybe something to do with him being the assistant to an international team that exceeded expectations at the World Cup.

Fair answer. Don’t think he’s the guy who should be in charge even in the interim but decent point to make.

23 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Great. Didn't have a clue how to set up Hearts to compete today, though.

Not sure what was expected today given the same players were being used that have let the club down badly for long enough and they were being coached by basically the same coaching staff who have overseen a disgraceful fall of standard . 
The result we got was what most of us expected wasn’t it ? 
Nothing will change until a new manager gets appointed and crucially given time to sort it out . 

Rangers have players with better touch and vision but is there any reason why we can’t match their drive, fitness and aggression?  

18 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Fair answer. Don’t think he’s the guy who should be in charge even in the interim but decent point to make.

Think he is a decent option for interim, he choose to stay instead of going to India and a lot of people were hoping to keep him at that point in time. Give him two games if he loses both get rid quick 

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

That effort today was not fine I’m afraid 

Imo they ran about a lot, effort was fine. 

Quality, a different issue. 

Very poor. 

1 hour ago, Darren said:

Spot on, he should have gone all-out to be four goals up at half-time, then brought on Uche, Walker, and Naismith for the second half. 

fabienleclerq

I was really impressed with his press conference the other day, today though I wasn't amused listening to his thoughts on the game. Second best in every department and dominated by the better team. Just be honest about it. 

Kind of confirms he isn't the man for me. I get that the players available to him weren't likely yo get a result even with pep in charge today but his analysis on how it went was so far from what I just watched.