Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

16 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

For the first time in my life im itk. Spoke to someone very close to the top at hearts and unfortunately they were very disparaging about what was happening. Absolutely no indication Stendel will sign. Coaching staff have no idea what's going on and there is real concern about those running the club. Up to others whether they think im attention seeking but unfortunately its true 

Just what the thread needs - a late entry to the beauty pageant! 😂

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Does he fix the lights?

He wasn't joking about being at the top, alright! The boy put the star on the Plaza Xmas tree, that f#*ker's 20 or 30 feet tall! 

Friends in high places. 😉

kingantti1874
17 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

For the first time in my life im itk. Spoke to someone very close to the top at hearts and unfortunately they were very disparaging about what was happening. Absolutely no indication Stendel will sign. Coaching staff have no idea what's going on and there is real concern about those running the club. Up to others whether they think im attention seeking but unfortunately its true 

I don’t care what any of our current coaching staff feel.. they will all be getting emptied soon 🤞🏻

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t care what any of our current coaching staff feel.. they will all be getting emptied soon 🤞🏻

Hopefully except Andy Kirk who I'd keep 

GorgieRules22

Exactly.....I’m not quite sure what Jon Daly and Liam Fox have ever done at Hearts to be deserving of there positions for so long.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Why we’ve waited this long to empty then I’ll never know.

Kudos to the people who think Ann knows what she’s doing and this delay will all be worth it. There is no limit to your gullibility.

20 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

3000+ posts in the bank.....all gambled on black......or red.

good luck mate :)

Arthur Morgan
22 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Real concern about those running the club? Your 'source' told you this. Aye whatever pal. Nobody near the top of the club would speak negatively about Ann Budge, I'm sure. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

So who started the John Terry rumour weeks ago.

let’s relax and watch the game tomorrow knowing that whatever the result at Ibrox things will only get better on Monday when our new manager is revealed. Tynecastle on Wednesday should be bouncing and everyone who said they wouldn’t be back while Levein was still manager have to be there to welcome our new messiah who will turn Hearts into the best we can be. I want every Hearts fan there on Wednesday ok.

Temperatures must be plummeting in the netherworld because (assuming the new manager is unveiled by Wednesday of course) I wholeheartedly agree with you here Mitch!

I’d imagine our newest ITK chap - if he knows knows anyone - knows one of the coaches about to be emptied. Daly I’d guess. Or somebody he might think is high up but actually isn’t and isn’t very bright

If we have been that shite Stendel would have ditched us and would be whoring himself out all over the place.

Edited by Jammy T

It’s like getting the person we want out of a complex agreement and then his assistants out of them (helped with them being replaced) should happen over night 

number witheld
27 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

The way I read this is the person who he spoke to works at the club but hasn’t a clue about what’s going on. Board keeping it close to their chest. Doesn’t mean yes or no with Stendal. As we were I reckon. 

number witheld

Disparaging because they feel being at the club they should know something. Depends on who they are, they might be head of catering. 

6 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Real concern about those running the club? Your 'source' told you this. Aye whatever pal. Nobody near the top of the club would speak negatively about Ann Budge, I'm sure. 

Could be a personality clash or someone about to be sacked or even someone who doesn’t like Austin.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, number witheld said:

The way I read this is the person who he spoke to works at the club but hasn’t a clue about what’s going on. Board keeping it close to their chest. Doesn’t mean yes or no with Stendal. As we were I reckon. 

“Board keeping it close to their chest” = board flailing around without a clue.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, GinRummy said:

Could be a personality clash or someone about to be sacked or even someone who doesn’t like Austin.

What, everyone?

Oh look, more insinuating replies to a post that could be deemed as less than positive.

Whilst the ‘Stendel is a done deal, he’s already signed on the dotted line’ posts are fawned over.

2 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Say hi to Inch for me 👍

2 hours ago, Martin_T said:

I'm really worried that AgentJambo might self impose a ban on him/herself. :(

Inch by Inch (  :boak:)  he’s doing the very thing they are good at.

22 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Maybe but its not a very good chance. It might happen but he is not convinced. As I said up to you whether you believe me but person I spoke to was not confident and was very critical of process 

Is the person you spoke to on the football/coaching side or the business side? There is a big difference in terms of how to interpret the info depending on where it came from.

5 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

lafferty

Did you quote the wrong post? Because mine was about 20 goal per season strikers, something which Lafferty has no relevance to (unless it isn't Kyle Lafferty you're referring to)!

13 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

To be fair there people in my company (one I work for not own) that I wouldn't speak ill of, but I may dispute their professional capabilities.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

what do you mean? 

I mean everyone hates Austin so that could conceivably be anyone at Hearts

Why would the coaching staff be given any info about the new man ?

They've been told what is happening and like all of the fans need to just wait

What kind of club would tell the staff who may be part of a clear out what is going on with a possible exception of the temp manager

I will say this ..it is not a surprise that any manager would want to wait until after this weekend before being announced

5 minutes ago, biffy said:

It’s like getting the person we want out of a complex agreement and then his assistants out of them (helped with them being replaced) should happen over night 

But he signed a contract with us 4 days ago m8? 🤷‍♂️

Head coaches and managers are often announced then their backroom team follow. 

10 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

I’d imagine our newest ITK chap - if he knows knows anyone - knows one of the coaches about to be emptied. Daly I’d guess. Or somebody he might think is high up and I’m on the goss but actually isn’t and isn’t very bright

If we have been that shite Stendel would have ditched us and would be whoring himself out all over the place.

You see, you've disparaged the guy, but to do so you've basically made up a fantasy to support your argument, which is a bit off as you're accusing him of being a fantasist. 

I think he is a fantasist but no need to make up fairytales, makes you as bad as him.

The Real Maroonblood
35 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

But he signed a contract with us 4 days ago m8? 🤷‍♂️

Head coaches and managers are often announced then their backroom team follow. 

they usually are unless he stipulates that’s part of him joining 

number witheld
6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

“Board keeping it close to their chest” = board flailing around without a clue.

Yes possibly. Could be keeping close to their chest positively or negatively. Nobody’s knows so we are all guessing. 

3 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

You see, you've disparaged the guy, but to do so you've basically made up a fantasy to support your argument, which is a bit off as you're accusing him of being a fantasist. 

I think he is a fantasist but no need to make up fairytales, makes you as bad as him.

I’m not accusing him of being a fantasist.

I’m saying whoever he has spoken to sounds like they have a grudge - so that narrows down the source somewhat.

I also said Stendel wouldn’t be hanging around a shit show and the fact he isn’t publicising himself as available says more than this most recent ITK post - all IMO....

Play the ball not the man mate.

Edited by Jammy T

7 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

Oh look, more insinuating replies to a post that could be deemed as less than positive.

Whilst the ‘Stendel is a done deal, he’s already signed on the dotted line’ posts are fawned over.

I don't know about your previous but this is spot on. The KB massive have decided it's happening therefore it must be. 

1 minute ago, biffy said:

they usually are unless he stipulates that’s part of him joining 

George Burley was paraded and Simon hunt etc followed a week later.

For example.

Just now, Davie Deans said:

For example.

I’m not saying your wrong in those situations but a manager could say he wasn’t joining until his back room team was sorted as he may not want to be left working with what’s there 

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

It was an ABBA song ffs!!

Have a word!

I consider that to be your Waterloo.

4 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

For example.

I hope they announce some Simon Hunt soon because I'm getting pretty bored now. Oh yeh and we're bottom of the league.

7 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

I’m not accusing him of being a fantasist.

I’m saying whoever he has spoken to sounds like they have a grudge - so that narrows down the source somewhat.

I also said Stendel wouldn’t be hanging around a shit show and the fact he isn’t publicising himself as available says more than this most recent ITK post - all IMO....

Play the ball not the man mate.

You made up a story, you played the man here, not me. I merely pointed out the contradiction in your post. 

Anyhow, it's probably all nonsense. Probably. But there is a definite aura of wish fulfilment re Stendel. If it doesn't happen on Monday I'm wrapping my computer and phone in Bacofoil to avoid the fallout. 

5 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

For example.

Wasnt Simon Hunt more a head scout rather than a coach?

Stendel has been shafted his last two jobs - it is no surprise to me whatsoever that this is taking a bit of time.

Just now, TheTrumpet said:

You made up a story, you played the man here, not me. I merely pointed out the contradiction in your post. 

Anyhow, it's probably all nonsense. Probably. But there is a definite aura of wish fulfilment re Stendel. If it doesn't happen on Monday I'm wrapping my computer and phone in Bacofoil to avoid the fallout. 

I genuinely do not have a clue what you are talking about.

I am taking the poster at his word that he has been told something.

Genuinely sorry if the point is too subtle for you.

6 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Wasnt Simon Hunt more a head scout rather than a coach?

Stendel has been shafted his last two jobs - it is no surprise to me whatsoever that this is taking a bit of time.

If he was then Hearts should get him back! 

5 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

I genuinely do not have a clue what you are talking about.

I am taking the poster at his word that he has been told something.

Genuinely sorry if the point is too subtle for you.

It's fine. No need to apologise. 👍

Can some bright spark (I am being optimistic) tell me that if it has all fallen through with Stendel, and that (maybe) it’s our fault as our negotiations have been shit - why he, his agent, a source on his side hasn’t made clear that this unemployed guy is on the market and available and completely dissociated himself with us?

Edited by Jammy T

2 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

If he was then Hearts should get him back! 

Hunt was definitely a scout - I just can’t remember if he was also a coach. He was a great scout though - agreed

Interesting tweet from Ewan Murray about Willie Miller but also the negotiations (present tense)

He chortled about a Sporting Director role that has been explained.. hence he was ignorant. I’m not sure what you mean beyond that? The “non appointment” is due to very complex circumstances that Willie wouldn’t have a clue about.

Edited by Jammy T

8 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

If he ain't here on monday, dint think he will join at all ! It's been long enough to tell the fans if we are getting him or not ?      Or move on  to who's next ,, but at least involve the fans in what's happening ?

Just now, Jammy T said:

Interesting tweet from Ewan Murray about Willie Miller but also the negotiations (present tense)

He chortled about a Sporting Director role that has been explained.. hence he was ignorant. I’m not sure what you mean beyond that? The “non appointment” is due to very complex circumstances that Willie wouldn’t have a clue about.

Ewan Murray did say earlier in the week that he would reveal some interesting information once the deal was concluded. 

7 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

If he ain't here on monday, dint think he will join at all ! It's been long enough to tell the fans if we are getting him or not ?      Or move on  to who's next ,, but at least involve the fans in what's happening ?

😂Why would a team involve its fans in discussions over their next managerial appointment? When has a club EVER done this?

Edited by kevmacd

Just now, Arthur Morgan said:

Ok pal

• davemclaren locked this topic