WELL DONE ANN

Thomaso

Ann

We all realise that was a tough decision for you but you know it was the correct one for the Club - although some will say it was 6 months too late.

So Jambos it is a new dawn - reinstate those FoH payments, buy up tickets for the semi, and turn up in numbers at the next home game to cheer our team on!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• tolcross lad

• sadj

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t think it would happen, certainly not before Sunday. Also assumed he’d go back up stairs. 

So I am quite surprised she has finally pulled the trigger on his time at Hearts (even though he’ll be involved with academy etc until end of season).

Selkirkhmfc1874

Better late than never but finally she's taken the correct decision for the football club ! Totally agree with your sentiments about supporting the club now by buying tickets etc 

Just now, kila said:

I didn’t think it would happen, certainly not before Sunday. Also assumed he’d go back up stairs. 

So I am quite surprised she has finally pulled the trigger on his time at Hearts (even though he’ll be involved with academy etc until end of season).

The sad reality is we will get humped on Sunday so there was no point hanging around any longer. You never know though we may get that famous bounce, followed by a tight hamstring for the final. 🤪

Just like the pretend fans who ‘wouldnae be back till Romanov’s gone’ - there won’t be a single extra fan at Sunday’s game because of this.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Got to give her credit. Well done Ann! It took far too long but get the next manager right and you'll be remembered as an excellent Chairwomen who left the club in great condition.

4 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Just like the pretend fans who ‘wouldnae be back till Romanov’s gone’ - there won’t be a single extra fan at Sunday’s game because of this.

You’re talking to one and my 3 pals.

12 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Ann

We all realise that was a tough decision for you but you know it was the correct one for the Club - although some will say it was 6 months too late.

So Jambos it is a new dawn - reinstate those FoH payments, buy up tickets for the semi, and turn up in numbers at the next home game to cheer our team on!

Jesus Christ...

Well done Ann, she's been incredible for the club.

She left this too late but at least she has acted and I'm glad he's at the club in some capacity for the foreseeable future.

The personal abuse that Ann, Craig and the FOH have received recently has been ridiculous.

Just now, Jambo_Gaz said:

Well done?

Come off it. She has had many a time before this to do the right thing. 

She'll get no congratulations from me. 

Cannae really disagree with this it should have been done after the cup final

2 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Well done?

Jesus Christ again...

1 minute ago, Finlay James said:

She left this too late but at least she has acted and I'm glad he's at the club in some capacity for the foreseeable future.

The personal abuse that Ann, Craig and the FOH have received recently has been ridiculous.

:spoton:

1 minute ago, Sherbet said:

She should be asked tonight why it took so long

Yes she should. 
Also maybe hold off buying her more flowers until we see who gets the job. 

4 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Why do you want Levein to remain at the Club?

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

the last paragraph is the result of mismanagement, a huge misalignment. In expectations between club and fans. image rangers or Celtic picked up 8 points from 54

22 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Ann

Well done agree but should have happened sooner 

Anyway it’s done now and we move on

Seymour M Hersh
9 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Well done?

She'll be devastated.

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

the last paragraph is the result of mismanagement, a huge misalignment. In expectations between club and fans. image rangers or Celtic picked up 8 points from 54

Still doesn't justify personal abuse.  Call people out when not doing a good job is one thing but to make it personal is about as childish as it gets.

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Why do you want Levein to remain at the Club?

Because he's earned it after the work he has began with the academy.  

1 minute ago, Finlay James said:

Because he's earned it after the work he has began with the academy.  

Maybe but the Club comes first. His continued presence at the Club continues to be a negative factor.

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Maybe but the Club comes first. His continued presence at the Club continues to be a negative factor.

How?

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Can you elaborate?

5 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

She obviously didn't want her dinner spoiled tonight. 

She'll be getting applauded in rather than booed. I'll toast to her tonight, a new chapter at last. A feeling of optimism I've not had about Hearts for ages, and while she was liable for not firing Levein sooner, it has finally happened and we are here now.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Well done Ann but please look through all the applications this time, there might be a gem or two out there! 

1 minute ago, kila said:

She'll be getting applauded in rather than booed. I'll toast to her tonight, a new chapter at last. A feeling of optimism I've not had about Hearts for ages, and while she was liable for not firing Levein sooner, it has finally happened and we are here now.

Aye, it took some dafty to spray paint over the crest but we got there eventually. Not sure i trust her to pick the next manager but hey, onwards and upwards. 

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Don't think it'll be a problem if he's just around the academy and things that were projects he still has worth for.

It's not like he'll be watching from afar the first team training and nipping in people's ears. Well I hope not, but wouldn't surprise me if he were to go on holiday now and get some sun, maybe not even attend Hampden on Sunday...

2 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Can you elaborate?

His continued presence at the games will not be welcomed by very many fans and suspicions will remain that he will be pulling Austin’s strings, and also that he will continue to advise Ann on football matters - including the appointment of the new man.

At a time when we need to unify the Club and the fans it would have been better that there was a clean break.

Saved face by sacking Levein imo. She did the right thing because if she had given him much longer, I could see the tide turning against her as well. 

So yes, we’ll done Ann. Now make the right appointment and get us back where we belong. 

36 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Ann

Perfect post. AB showed remarkable loyalty to Levein and the real issue is that he didn’t walk away with dignity instead of leaving a very disgruntled support.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
17 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Well done?

wasn't so long ago she's was telling us how she believed in the plan and what a really good job levein was doing and how fans were emotional and she was thinking long term blah blah etc

first bit of pressure directed at her from the wider fan base and she sacks the manager

im absolutely shocked at this

can only assume the pressure brought on another of Queen Anns famous lightbulb moments

thanks queen ann please leave soon as you can

She has also been a major part of why we are bottom of the league. She won’t be getting any well done from me. 

The decision should have been made in the summer. If not then she had another chance to do it after Motherwell at home. 

Better late than never and she better get the next appointment correct by aiming for the best we can afford. Not another yes man!!! 

42 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

I won't be back til mcphee gets that hair cut

6 minutes ago, rick witter said:

She has also been a major part of why we are bottom of the league. She won’t be getting any well done from me. 

The decision should have been made in the summer. If not then she had another chance to do it after Motherwell at home. 

Better late than never and she better get the next appointment correct by aiming for the best we can afford. Not another yes man!!! 

Bit unfair. We are all pissed off with the results but the fault lies with Levein. I admire how she saved Hearts and she has shown huge loyalty to a man who yesterday still thought he could turn things round. Take your anger out on him.