WELL DONE ANN

Thomaso

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

hate him or not no one can deny he has put his heart and soul into the club even more so since he came in with AB and I for one don’t begrudge them doing things this way. We are all in agreement it was needed but that doesn’t detract from the effort he has put in to help rebuild us. 

Fully agree. I’m sad for Levein that it hasn’t worked out. It’s awful he won’t be welcome at Tynecastle for the foreseeable. Time is a great healer. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• tolcross lad

• sadj

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

The love in and congratulations to Ann is sickening,the two of them have put thousands of people's emotions through the wringer for years.

2 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

It was 6 months too late. Her reluctance to act prior to this was almost as truculent as Levein is in general.

I still want her to step down as CEO once the takeover happens.

Truculent. Bet you are good at making up words for scrabble then arguing its right. 
big word wholly irrelevant context. 

4 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Well done?

Come off it. She has had many a time before this to do the right thing. 

She'll get no congratulations from me. 

I’m sure she’ll be devastated.

2 hours ago, Kev1998 said:

The love in and congratulations to Ann is sickening,the two of them have put thousands of people's emotions through the wringer for years.

Spot on

1 hour ago, Sid said:

Truculent. Bet you are good at making up words for scrabble then arguing its right. 
big word wholly irrelevant context. 

Yes, but he combobulated it perfectly.

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, Kev1998 said:

FFS 😁

Correct decision and she got there eventually.

She has my support again.

Next appointment is absolutely critical so let's get it right this time.

9 hours ago, Kev1998 said:

Aw you poor thing.   😱   Do you need therapy?  

jack D and coke
11 hours ago, sadj said:

hate him or not no one can deny he has put his heart and soul into the club even more so since he came in with AB and I for one don’t begrudge them doing things this way. We are all in agreement it was needed but that doesn’t detract from the effort he has put in to help rebuild us. 

I dunno man. In a way I wonder if she just wants him hanging about until she’s done herself. I believe she didn’t pull the trigger earlier because she literally doesn’t want to have to trust anybody else with the football side of things. How on earth is him still hanging about a positive? Is he going to have any input on the next man? He seriously better not have. We either wanted a clean break or we didnt imo. It’s all concerning me a little. He’s still there, the players will maybe see him and interact with him every day? He doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy who’ll now just keep his mouth shut. It’s all a bit bizarre is it no? The only thing that seems likely to change is CL won’t be the voice they hear in the changing room from a Thursday onwards. 
Maybe I’m looking into it too much lol I don’t know but I’d have preferred him completely gone. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Aye it did as  matter of fact jamstomorrow,it was soul destroying listening to the slaver coming out with the same old rubbish week after week.and after a while it really did start to get to me

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I dunno man. In a way I wonder if she just wants him hanging about until she’s done herself. I believe she didn’t pull the trigger earlier because she literally doesn’t want to have to trust anybody else with the football side of things. How on earth is him still hanging about a positive? Is he going to have any input on the next man? He seriously better not have. We either wanted a clean break or we didnt imo. It’s all concerning me a little. He’s still there, the players will maybe see him and interact with him every day? He doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy who’ll now just keep his mouth shut. It’s all a bit bizarre is it no? The only thing that seems likely to change is CL won’t be the voice they hear in the changing room from a Thursday onwards. 
Maybe I’m looking into it too much lol I don’t know but I’d have preferred him completely gone. 

Spot on!!!! If we are paying him I’d rather we done it to keep him at home.

joondalupjambo

In a way I wonder if she just wants him hanging about until she’s done herself. I believe she didn’t pull the trigger earlier because she literally doesn’t want to have to trust anybody else with the football side of things. 

I have thought for a while now that she was not taking action until she had lined up all her ducks.  She would want CL to be relieved of the Manager's duties but not necessarily wanted him back on the DOF role.  She will also be aware of his own medical issues and the risk of more pressure as a result of his job.  She may also have been looking at her own position given how toxic it was getting and how much pressure she was being put under, she perhaps feels that she does not need the hassle and pressure anymore given recent events.

Having all this in her mind she has perhaps persuaded him over time that a complete break from the club he loves was the best way forward.  That would have taken time hence why he was not shown the door earlier.  She may have also wanted as part of her plan to link the announcement to results after the first round of games giving CL a slim chance of survival byt deep donw she probably knew the ball was busrt.  If she just pushed CL solely out of the manager's role, at point in time that would cause problems and with no other plan it would be right big mess.  

She now can get a new man in before the next transfer window, she might even have somebody lined up who is currently out of work, we might now also get an announcement in relation to her own position, she may just now retire at the end of this season.  

All that would be all nice and tidy, a new manager with their own people, a transfer window, no CL, no AB, FoH in and perhaps some new blood on the Board for next season on wards.  Clean breaks and everything new.  Problem with that of course is things are not always greener on the other side.  

I did wonder if it was to do with stability behind the scenes but she puts that to bed if you read a q n a from last night (Q5 i think it was deals with that)

jack D and coke
17 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

I have thought for a while now that she was not taking action until she had lined up all her ducks.  She would want CL to be relieved of the Manager's duties but not necessarily wanted him back on the DOF role.  She will also be aware of his own medical issues and the risk of more pressure as a result of his job.  She may also have been looking at her own position given how toxic it was getting and how much pressure she was being put under, she perhaps feels that she does not need the hassle and pressure anymore given recent events.

Having all this in her mind she has perhaps persuaded him over time that a complete break from the club he loves was the best way forward.  That would have taken time hence why he was not shown the door earlier.  She may have also wanted as part of her plan to link the announcement to results after the first round of games giving CL a slim chance of survival byt deep donw she probably knew the ball was busrt.  If she just pushed CL solely out of the manager's role, at point in time that would cause problems and with no other plan it would be right big mess.  

She now can get a new man in before the next transfer window, she might even have somebody lined up who is currently out of work, we might now also get an announcement in relation to her own position, she may just now retire at the end of this season.  

All that would be all nice and tidy, a new manager with their own people, a transfer window, no CL, no AB, FoH in and perhaps some new blood on the Board for next season on wards.  Clean breaks and everything new.  Problem with that of course is things are not always greener on the other side.  

I’ve no doubt she’ll go, she’s had enough I think. The fans have probably had enough of her “way” too so clean break best for all. 
Im convinced she just wants Levein around until she goes too. She doesn’t want to have to trust a new man for a short period of time imo. 

17 hours ago, Finlay James said:

Well done Ann, she's been incredible for the club.

She left this too late but at least she has acted and I'm glad he's at the club in some capacity for the foreseeable future.

The personal abuse that Ann, Craig and the FOH have received recently has been ridiculous.

Exactly.  Hopefully some of the idiots on here can see that she was loyal to Levein and hoped he would turn i round and inmy opinion rightly gave him every opportunity to do that. She also made the tough decision to dispense with him when it was in no doubt that he wouldn't. 

Some idiots descriptions of her are shameful. Big decision coming up though. 

Thanks Craig for all you did for this club both on and off the park, in my opinion a Hearts legend.