Statement From Hearts

Jambos_1874

6 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

You could test this philosophy and call a black person a black ******* and see if they take umbrage. 

He should?

sounds like poor advice to me.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• jake

• davemclaren

• Governor Tarkin

Surely someone near him would have heard what was said

hopefully ly if true he will be banned for life and have a trip to dentist!

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I hate racism but that clip proves nothing at all apart from he was a bit angry. 

And he doesn't have many teeth.

59 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Not sure that’s considered sectarian is it?  What sectarian lines does it have in it?  I agree, it’s a ridiculous thing to sing at a football match though.  

It’s a loyalist song so it really is part of a loyalist ie sectarian songbook imo 

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Iamborg said:

The Dug?

Too many teeth for the dug.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Aw you shouldn't have edited that one. I was quite good.

stirlingshirejambo
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Agreed but two wrongs etc. 

Not sure what the answer to Rangers fans singing is other than to refuse to sell them tickets. Would solve the problem but costs a lot of money. Personally I’d take the financial hit and ban them next time. No tickets at all. Allow them back for first game next season and if they sing the songs again, no tickets for next game and so on. They are thick but they would eventually get it. 

Similar issue with away fans fans in home seats. Heard from mates today of a fair few away fans in hospitality but not ejected. Hospitality is in the home stands so should only be home fans. Guys in there today wearing Rangers ties etc. 

3 of them at back of main stand jumped up and roared when they thought they’d scored in first half. Looked pretty sheepish after to be honest. They celebrated goal but less vociferously than the earlier incident

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Too many teeth for the dug.

Aw you shouldn't have edited that one. I was quite good.

😀 cannae be slagging the guy about his gnashers. Got enough problems tonight already the boy

Edited by GinRummy

Governor Tarkin
Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

Excellent point. Totally justified the racist abuse.

You total moron.

I'm not sure that's what he was doing tbh, mate.

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😀 cannae be slagging the guy about his gnashers. Got enough problems tonight already the boy

:2thumbsup:

Fozzyonthefence
32 minutes ago, Morph said:

The damage has already been done regardless of whether hearts find him to have been racist or not.  

The video has been put out there as fact, and people have made their minds up on him and the club. 

And we “have pervious” according to some Tic fans on Twitter. These thick ***** don’t do irony do they?!

Firstly, I hope it’s shite and the guy is innocent.  And if that is the case, the media, including Sportscene are quick to point out he was innocent (they’re quick enough to highlight the alleged incident in the first place).  What happened with the Motherwell game and the racist abuse Stephen Robinson “heard”?  Asking, as I genuinely don’t know but remember a lot thinking it was the “stand up if you hate Kickback” song.

Secondly, if he’s guilty then we get rid of an other aresehole.  Not sure I agree with a lifetime ban though, especially looking at other sentences.  A Hibs fan punched our goalkeeper in the face during a game - now that should have been a lifetime ban but he only got, what was it, 18 months?  And I’m sure Peter Beardsley, recently found guilty of racist comments, hasn’t been banned from football for life, so maybe a bit perspective required?

And here’s an idea for the “whatsboutery” fans on here (let’s be honest, most of us are guilty of this at some point, myself included) - future games at Celtic Park and Ibrox - let’s start compiling mobile footage of all the sectarian abuse from the Celtic and Rangers fans and get them shamed in the media every time we go there.  If all clubs did this we could be putting police complaints in every week until something is done about it.

1 hour ago, Riccarton3 said:

Watched it - and i can't get any of the three words alleged. I get three others, first one starts F the last one C and the one in the middle, no idea. From that footage, totally inconclusive

Inconclusive is as good as guilty in 2019. Ann will have his back tho

:gok:

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Inconclusive is as good as guilty in 2019. Ann will have his back tho

:gok:

It’s not some sort of Orwellian nightmare for goodness sake 😀

10 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Excellent point. Totally justified the racist abuse.

You total moron.

Hmm. Not sure that's condoning anything tbh. Just seems like good advice.

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

create some sort of siege mentality against all the shit that gets thrown at the club.

And that is just our own fanbase. Ffs our owner and fans really do hold our entire fanbase with contempt.

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

And that is just our own fanbase. Ffs our owner and fans really do hold our entire fanbase with contempt.

why is there an 'h' at the end of your user name? Typo?

In my opinion he says "you f-ing c-word" there is literally nothing in him being racist and the fact that one Twitter account has managed to make the papers front page tomorrow over nothing is amazing. 

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s not some sort of Orwellian nightmare for goodness sake 😀

It kind of is at this point. 

Mid Calder Jambo
2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Yes, racist comments completely unacceptable. Picture on bbc shows him sticking his tongue out at Hearts fans after his goal can understand folk getting upset but doesn’t justify anything racist. 

I did hear 3,000 away fans belting out Derry’s Walls a couple of times today. I used to think that was a sectarian song. 

I think that is now seen as a nice wee folk tune.  No offence caused to anyone.  Got to remember, we let them in.

Personally can’t make out what he is shouting. Genuinely don’t know how anyone can conclusively make out what has been said. 

Disappointed that the club has straight away released a statement on this. Thought they might have learnt from previous mistakes.

It's getting a mention in all the Radio 5 live half hourly sports bulletins now, before any mention of the result. Pathetic, and all because some hun gimp puts out an inconclusive video on social media. The guy's already been tarred and feathered on the flimsiest of evidence. If he's guilty, by all means deal with it but until then innocent until proven guilty. Social Media causes the opposite.

Edited by SwindonJambo

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, cruzabic said:

In my opinion he says "you f-ing c-word" there is literally nothing in him being racist and the fact that one Twitter account has managed to make the papers front page tomorrow over nothing is amazing. 

In fact, if not true the boy might be able to sue. 

Folk just accuse people if whatever over social media and think there can be no  ramifications. 

If I was that guy, and it was not proven that I was being racist, I'd be down to a solicitor... maybe after the dentist tho. 😬

44 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It is. 

It is. Only those with purchase history can buy hospitality or tickets for Cat A games. Was behind some German guys trying to get tickets the other day but they were knocked back. I suggested they buy hospitality instead but they were knocked back for that as well. 

In that case it’s another thing Heart’s should be trying to stamp out. As you say though it costs the club money so it’s tricky. 

37 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Surely someone near him would have heard what was said

hopefully ly if true he will be banned for life and have a trip to dentist!

Surely the club will simply contact those in say a 10 seat radius in all directions, they’ll have contact details for them all, and ask them if they heard anything.

Do not believe for a moment an accusation like that would be decided on some amateur lip reading, or that the club would allow it to be.

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, cruzabic said:

The papers have to take some responsibility for their actions too.  Disgusting, if they’re making up front page stories out of nothing.  

All clubs in todays climate need to make sure they are not accusing people who are not making racist comments and not be led down the path of news organisations and individuals who have an agenda

With the story out there if the club find no case to answer then they should state it publicly to ensure all and sundry are aware of this and leaving no stain on any individual accused

If it can be proved then of course action has to be taken

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

It's getting a mention in all the Radio 5 live half hourly sports bulletins now, before any mention of the result. Pathetic, and all because some hun gimp puts out an inconclusive video on social media. The guy's already been tarred and feathered on the flimsiest of evidence. If he's guilty, by all means deal with it but until then innocent until proven guilty. Social Media causes the opposite.

The thing is, if he’s innocent it won’t get mentioned on 5 Live or hardly anywhere, and no apology to the guy.

7 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Personally can’t make out what he is shouting. Genuinely don’t know how anyone can conclusively make out what has been said. 

Disappointed that the club has straight away released a statement on this. Thought they might have learnt from previous mistakes.

Why are you disappointed in the club?

They have to be seen to be looking into it because such a deal has been made about it online.  They haven’t said they have found the guy to have shouted anything.  The club has done nothing wrong here. 

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

In fact, if not true the boy might be able to sue. 

Folk just accuse people if whatever over social media and think there can be no  ramifications. 

If I was that guy, and it was not proven that I was being racist, I'd be down to a solicitor... maybe after the dentist tho. 😬

He might have to sue first to afford the dentistry but you have a point.  As someone else has pointed out though, you’d think that Hearts are not investigating this purely on that video (don’t know if any police involvement yet). 

9 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Think you can blame Stan Collymore for that one. 

Don’t expect any less from that fud though, loves to stir shit without the facts.  Apparently he was blocking people who were calling him out that the video shows nothing. 

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

The thing is, if he’s innocent it won’t get mentioned on 5 Live or hardly anywhere, and no apology to the guy.

Correct. Social Media outrage at its worst. And so ironic coming from the Hun! If the guy is innocent, he should come forward and say so. It looks to me like he was simply angry and shouted at him for his provocative celebration.

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Correct. Social Media outrage at its worst. And so ironic coming from the Hun! If the guy is innocent, he should come forward and say so. It looks to me like he was simply angry and shouted at him for his provocative celebration.

It doesn’t just give the guy unwanted media attention, it’s also yet more unwanted mud sticking to the club’s name.    We’ve already got folk on social media saying we have previous for this, probably referring to the Motherwell game and I don’t recall anyone being found guilty of this.  

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

How long you banned for? 

As I thought.

I sat in Premium today. Will be at Livingston on Saturday and Perth the following Wednesday.

I’ll then run a bus to the semi final.

You? You’ll be on here acting like the number one fan. 

Bravo 👏🏻 

If this guy is being tarred and feathered on mainstream media outlets then that is a very bad sign of what social media can do. It's a huge issue that people can be treated like this on the least possible amount of evidence.

2 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

If this guy is being tarred and feathered on mainstream media outlets then that is a very bad sign of what social media can do. It's a huge issue that people can be treated like this on the least possible amount of evidence.

Tbh he hasn’t done himself any favours

an adult behaving the way he did 

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

Tbh he hasn’t done himself any favours

an adult behaving the way he did 

Thanks mate.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Davie Deans said:

As I thought.

I sat in Premium today. Will be at Livingston on Saturday and Perth the following Wednesday.

I’ll then run a bus to the semi final.

You? You’ll be on here acting like the number one fan. 

Bravo 👏🏻 

When have I said I am the number one fan, ever? 

So you can stick that up your farter. 

I've never said that once. 

Far more PHM in life than me or you for that matter. 

Congrats on going to football games and running a bus. 

Bravo👏

I'm not too sure who rattled your cage either and why you've came out with personal stuff about my wife. 

Extremely weird behaviour, even for here. 

If you want to discuss this further, pm me and Try to stop acting the tinternet hard man. 

If you want to bump chests and see who can piss the highest start another thread about PHM. 

Fly the Saltire

No excuse for racism and we need to put our house in order , particularly with a small section of our travelling support but... why are regular chants of "up to our knees in  F... blood"  etc by the Huns not high on the media agenda or for the SFA for that matter?   Religious sectarianism is equally bad as abuse of coloured players.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Yip, jobs can be lost and such. 

Really shite this trial by social media.