Anything positive?

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

As it says on the tin? 

Is there anything of substance  to give us hope? 

I'll try.. 

Hickey. 

3rd cup semi final in a row. 

Players to come back. 

Depite us being shite, teams like Aberdeen and Hibs are on par, Motherwell and livi Likley to go through a bad run. 3rd plave could still be a scrap. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vlad Magic

• GinRummy

• Robbo-Jambo

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

As it says on the tin? 

I'll try.. 

Hickey. 

Players to come back. 

Depite us being shite, teams like Aberdeen and Hibs are on par, Motherwell and livi Likley to go through a bad run. 3rd plave could still be a scrap. 

Sounds ace man. Will there be a DVD?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Sounds ace man. Will there be a DVD?

Do they still make dvds? 

Haringshairband

Not really in the mood to scrape the bottom of the barrel for small positives that are not effecting results of performances on the pitch.

There are some massive positives out their but people choose to only look for the negatives which admittedly there are.

I think it says a lot about your personality what you focus on.

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

There are some massive positives out their but people choose to only look for the negatives which admittedly there are.

During such an awful run of results the only thing to focus on is the poor form of the team. The rest is just fluff and unimportant in comparison.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

:rofl:

Give over.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Not really in the mood to scrape the bottom of the barrel for small positives that are not effecting results of performances on the pitch.

But they might do in the future. 

👍

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

During such an awful run of results the only thing to focus on is the poor form of the team. The rest is just fluff and unimportant in comparison.

In your opinion. 

In your opinion. 

Is that not obvious. We’re a football club for goodness sake, focus on the positive? Results are all important. It’s not as if we haven’t spent the money on wages. It’s not as if, even accounting for injuries, we don’t have a decent 11 on the pitch. We are being mismanaged, the players are being mismanaged, the results are a complete embarrassment. 

The massive positives out there that you mention amount to the grand sum of jack shit.

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Is that not obvious. We’re a football club for goodness sake, focus on the positive? Results are all important. It’s not as if we haven’t spent the money on wages. It’s not as if, even accounting for injuries, we don’t have a decent 11 on the pitch. We are being mismanaged, the players are being mismanaged, the results are a complete embarrassment. 

The massive positives out there that you mention amount to the grand sum of jack shit.

In your opinion.

Opinion does not equal fact.

Quite often they are miles apart.

26 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

As it says on the tin? 

I'll try.. 

Hickey. 

Players to come back. 

The cup runs can’t be ignored, when was the last time we made 3 consecutive semi finals? That’s defo a positive. 

Hickey has been sensational but am not convinced we will see the best of him in this weird formation we are persisting with just now. He’s a left back, let’s keep him as that. 

Whelan has has been a positive for me. 

Meshino as well. Been a long time since we’ve had a player that can do something special from nothing. 

I still believe we have a decent squad. Any manager that gets a tune out them is gonna be successful. That’s a positive. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

The rumours sweeping Dundee last night look like being a crock of ****

Gordon Ramsay

6 points from 8 games and a Hampden humiliation on the cards from Rangers. 

The majority of our players with some footballing ability all crocked and Levein the immovable object here for the forseeable. 

Sorry, can't find anything. 

42 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I'm going to Alicante at the end of this week. 

I was going to say no then your post reminded me that I'm off to Turkey for a week on the 21st. :) 

Bad news is I won't miss any games.  :( 

scott herbertson

Good news is my Category B season ticket entitles me to not feel guilty that I won't be at a match for another month

20 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

In your opinion.

Yeah 🤣 you keep saying in my opinion. I already know it’s only my opinion. Why do you think you need to keep telling me.

Selkirkhmfc1874

There is positives off course there is but right now we need a change of direction at first team level and as far as I'm concerned we've got a good first team squad of players who the coaching staff aren't getting anywhere near the best out of! With the right appointment I'm sure we'd get far more out of these players 

50 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

As it says on the tin? 

I'll try.. 

Hickey. 

Players to come back. 

These plus Mishino are all positives sadly they are outweighed by the negatives which is why we are not winning enough league games (even against bottom 6 strugglers at Tynecastle).

To finish on a positive note Dr Budge is the guest at this month's HMSA dinner, should be entertaining unlike the football over the past year.

Edited by EIEIO
Spelling

25 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Naismith and Haring to return shortly. Both are capable of giving other players a kick up the backside.

Because our manager said they were due back shortly.

I will for one will be taking that with a rather large pinch of salt. :sadrobbo:

Positive, don't have to watch Levein put a team out this week and I'll not be at the Rangers home game :) 

Seriously though there are signs we should be better and glimmers of hope in the team, which makes the current form even more frustrating.

It can't go on. We get better or CL gets emptied. Either way that's a positive no? I suppose the getting the odd result keeping CL where he is is possible, If we'd equalised Saturday some folk would have been happy enough, certainly happier

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

What are they then??? List the positives on the footballing side of the business as Ann would say?? 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, kila said:

Positives? Another day fewer until Levein's contract expires

Or a day closer to an extension... 

:levein_interesting:

Jason Dufner
57 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

In your opinion.

In this case that opinion is fact.

If you seriously believe we should be positive about relegation form over the course of 12 months, no home league wins in 6 months, a manager totally incapabale of motivating players and an owner so blind to the obvious she’s risking her legacy then Hearts really have fallen.

Third should be our minimum, outside the relegation play off by a point or two is ridiculous and it’s only going to get worse.

We'll make some money out of the cup tie

re Hickey, these are not the best of times to be trying to extend his contract.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

I was going to say no then your post reminded me that I'm off to Turkey for a week on the 21st. :) 

Bad news is I won't miss any games.  :( 

Good news is I am sitting in Marmaris having an Efes as I type.

The positive is that there’s a good group of players there for a new manager to inherit. 

The frustration is that it’s that easily fixable. 

A_A wehatethehibs
1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

6 points from 8 games and a Hampden humiliation on the cards from Rangers. 

The majority of our players with some footballing ability all crocked and Levein the immovable object here for the forseeable. 

Sorry, can't find anything. 

Pretty much this for me. As bad as I’ve felt since we got relegated 

I gave levein the benefit of the doubt due to injuries but every single commentary on the kilmarnock game says his team selection and tactics were attrocious.

He has to go.

1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The rumours sweeping Dundee last night look like being a crock of ****

That’s a big positive.

Positive is Hickey.

however our manager is really trying his best to not get the best out of him (if you know what I mean).

Edited by 1971fozzy

Players to come back from injury. 

The fans are still backing the team. Certainly going by the support at St Mirren. 

Club is in a good place and it will be changed it no improvement. 

Yet more mixed messages from the op. Persistently claims he's now seen the light and thinks Levein's time is up but then, in the same post, goes on to back him. 

Bizarre. 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah 🤣 you keep saying in my opinion. I already know it’s only my opinion. Why do you think you need to keep telling me.

Well. It appears you are attempting to pass your opinion off as fact.

They are polls apart.

47 minutes ago, Jason Dufner said:

In this case that opinion is fact.

If you seriously believe we should be positive about relegation form over the course of 12 months, no home league wins in 6 months, a manager totally incapabale of motivating players and an owner so blind to the obvious she’s risking her legacy then Hearts really have fallen.

Third should be our minimum, outside the relegation play off by a point or two is ridiculous and it’s only going to get worse.

No. It’s not acceptable and change will inevitably happen and rightly so.

However this thread is about positivity and there are many things to be positive about.

Well. It appears you are attempting to pass your opinion off as fact.

They are polls apart.

Get a grip of yourself. I’ve said in 2 separate posts it’s just an opinion. Should I put imo after or before everything I say?

nowhere did I claim it to be fact.