• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Sagan

• Marvin

• pettigrewsstylist

25 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Dare I whisper it... Any injuries tonight ?

Jake clutched his hammy at one point bit I dont think anything serious cos it obviously wasnt a pull they way he still managed to run about after. 

Reckon Whelan was burst though, wouldnt surprise me if he was rested on Saturday (on bench in case needed) Possibly the same for Uche, hope not.

Guest ToqueJambo
30 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I do care but what I don't care for is the lack of balance and reason. Wasn't CL' s fault Celtic beat us. Mixture of Zlamal, Berra and the ref. He's taken us to 3 semis and a final, recently. Fed up with the negativity. 

People forget, or don't want to accept, how bad our cup form was pre-Levein. He's transformed it and given us the cup runs we'd been demanding.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Jake clutched his hammy at one point bit I dont think anything serious cos it obviously wasnt a pull they way he still managed to run about after. 

Reckon Whelan was burst though, wouldnt surprise me if he was rested on Saturday (on bench in case needed) Possibly the same for Uche, hope not.

I was terrified Whelan had done his collarbone early on. He's become our best player almost overnight. Him and Meshino.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

People forget, or don't want to accept, how bad our cup form was pre-Levein. He's transformed it and given us the cup runs we'd been demanding.

Yip, and beating Motherwell away and Aberdeen with Rangers next, no bampot can say, well it was an easy draw to the sf or final of we get there. 

CL meant not to be seeded, shutting the folk up that bleated we got it easy in the sc. 

👍

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I was terrified Whelan had done his collarbone early on. He's become our best player almost overnight. Him and Meshino.

Aye, forgot about that one!

Which one of the coaching staff thinks it's a good idea for the keeper to roll.the ball to Berra to play from the back

Why not halkett who is far more composed on the ball

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

You really are obsessed with me eh. Unlike you I was driving home from the game. 

Move said it a million times I don’t disappear and call the games as I see them. 

That was a brilliant end to the game for us but the tactics again were atrocious and I stand by what I said at half time. 

Anybody think they could pick the team team for Saturday as I haven’t a clue what our great Manager and his boot room will do next!!! 

If you had just shortened your post to "I haven't a clue" the message would still have got over and it would have saved us all a lot of time.

20 minutes ago, westbow said:

3 semi finals in a row, when did that last happen? You’re right about the negativity- finally turning a corner and you get moans about playing crap but winning. We just beat hibs away and knocked Aberdeen out the cup!!!

Absolutely correct! 

The Future's Maroon
24 minutes ago, kila said:

Don't know if this has already been posted but it's bloody brilliant :D

14.jpeg.9098bdc3b206acf4fe09cfddccd98571.jpeg

Brilliant! almost up there with the Lennon one, and in one, two, three....

Governor Tarkin
18 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

CL meant not to be seeded, shutting the folk up that bleated we got it easy in the sc. 

👍

:rofl:

Let's see how many you get with that one.

4 minutes ago, Lego Knees said:

Any idea when the highlights may be available, Although they looked stonewallers I would like to see the 2 penalty decisions again

Yeah, me as well. Be good to see them again. I thought the two penalties looked soft from where I was sitting but probably contact made for both. The Don's players made the most of them though. 

36 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I'm still absolutely buzzing from that. What a night. I only decided I was going an hour before KO but so glad I did. Well done to the lads, never gave up. I think the happy train isn't far away from pulling into my station.....

Was brilliant at the end , the pen shoot out and afterwards even the end of normal time there was a positivity from the effort the players put in. 

35 minutes ago, kila said:

Don't know if this has already been posted but it's bloody brilliant :D

14.jpeg.9098bdc3b206acf4fe09cfddccd98571.jpeg

Loved that... Thought he got through a power of work aswell. There was a desire there tonighy

35 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Was it not more that we changed shape when Meshino came off? Went to 4 at the back with Hickey and Smith to FBs, same as vs Hibs?

I was disappointed Meshino went off but it worked out. he was everywhere. Almost too eager to get the ball at times, but his touch was better than anyone else on the pitch. The most dynamic player we've had for quite a while.

He has some energy and drive. Always trying to get us forward and showing for the ball. Whelan was a cut above and Uche deserved the other man of the match. That cross he put in at the start of extra time deserved a finish he made it from nothing. Hickey was playing quite far forward early doors seemed like when meshino went off he dropped back and we went to the four 👍🏻

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

You really are obsessed with me eh. Unlike you I was driving home from the game. 

Move said it a million times I don’t disappear and call the games as I see them. 

That was a brilliant end to the game for us but the tactics again were atrocious and I stand by what I said at half time. 

Anybody think they could pick the team team for Saturday as I haven’t a clue what our great Manager and his boot room will do next!!! 

How were the tactics atrocious? 

23 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Which one of the coaching staff thinks it's a good idea for the keeper to roll.the ball to Berra to play from the back

Are you talking about late on or during the normal course of the game. Whelan was showing for it most of the game and doing the hard shift. Was only later on that Berra was getting it and shelling it.

Disclaimer: I may recall all this incorrectly 😉

39 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Whelan said he was burst , hes not had a preseason so Hins on sunday then 120mins tonight then a game sat ain’t ideal. Still cool as **** wi his pen though. Uche was saying he was burst too and both said they aren’t quite up to full fitness yet.

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Whelan said he was burst , hes not had a preseason so Hins on sunday then 120mins tonight then a game sat ain’t ideal. Still cool as **** wi his pen though. Uche was saying he was burst too and both said they aren’t quite up to full fitness yet.

Was that post match interviews? I've not heard any of them yet

WheatfieldWarrior
10 minutes ago, Lego Knees said:

Any idea when the highlights may be available, Although they looked stonewallers I would like to see the 2 penalty decisions again

I though damour got the ball tbh.  Didn't see that much contact on the first one either. Should have had one ourselves when Meshino was pushed off the pitch.  Thought they should have had a player off for clearing out Uche, but couldn't really see from the gorgie. basing all on watching in real time- haven't seen any replays.

47 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Was it not more that we changed shape when Meshino came off? Went to 4 at the back with Hickey and Smith to FBs, same as vs Hibs?

I was disappointed Meshino went off but it worked out. he was everywhere. Almost too eager to get the ball at times, but his touch was better than anyone else on the pitch. The most dynamic player we've had for quite a while.

Correct, Smith was on the left of a back 3 with mulraney wing back on his side, Berra in the middle and Halkett on the right with Hickey as his wing back. 

Just now, WheatfieldWarrior said:

I though damour got the ball tbh.  Didn't see that much contact on the first one either. Should have had one ourselves when Meshino was pushed off the pitch.  Thought they should have had a player off for clearing out Uche, but couldn't really see from the gorgie. basing all on watching in real time- haven't seen any replays.

I thought Damour was nowhere near the ball for the second, not sure what happened for the first.

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Was that post match interviews? I've not heard any of them yet

Na was in hospo. Whelan got one man of the match , Uche the other. 

2 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

The one on Uche at the edge of the box looked like a rugby tackle. How did Meshino not get a pen and in the first half an Aberdeen player had his arm out at 90degrees as the ball smacked off it. Clancy was so weak it was ridiculous. Meshino got taken out from the back near the edge of the box too in the first half. Linesman in front of N was a joke n all. 

I also left at 91 mins got to wheatfield concourse with many others making there way out when the roar went up nipped back in bit my nails down to the quick and got home at 11.50 a happy man . well done boys.

Pasquale for King

Love beating these horrible rugby tackling, time wasting, diving, squealing *******s with quite possibly the least likeable manager in the league,and that’s some achievement.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Love beating these horrible rugby tackling, time wasting, diving, squealing *******s with quite possibly the least likeable manager in the league,and that’s some achievement.

😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

🤣🤣👍

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

One wee kid feeling sad

You can’t see his face but there’s also a kid in that pic looking awfully happy. 

Spoiler

Not as happy as when he scored the winner in the derby though. 

stirlingshirejambo
6 hours ago, Sherbet said:

Because Aberdeen deliberately closely marked him to allow keeper to have to give Berra the ball

40 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Fell asleep when we were 2-1 down. Over the moon this morning :yas:

Not like Aberdeen to shite it at Tynie.

This. :D C'mon Hearts! 

Tough Semi final, tho.

Dropped my phone on the plaza last night celebrating that win 😂😂

Upgrade day today though so not too bad 😂

Glad we showed the spirit to fight that out. Smith should be our penalty taker, doesn't try anything funny, just blasts it home. 

St. Mirren away is harder than we think but we can do it.

7 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Could be one or two rested. According to last night's BBC report Berra has admitted he's struggling of late.

alicante jambo
8 hours ago, Tennant's 6's said:

BRILLIANT!

Gub StMidden on Sat, international break, get the injured players back, we're back baby!

This all the way. What a brilliant win last night. Still short on players and tbh the sheep are a good side. Hibs and them put away within a few days hopefully our luck has changed. Now st mirren fall into hate category lets smash these bas---ds.

8 hours ago, Jambotommy said:

Well sorry mate... I hope you're with Thomas Cook... 

Thank feck I’m not but happy to stay here if JKB funds me

Absolutely brilliant fighting spirit shown last night to claw it back and win the tie! Hopefully with the derby win and last night this can be the turning point for us.

And always a sweetener to beat those slavering sheep molesters!

TweedbankJambo
9 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

4 w***** signs

Two up ye's

Three double giving the finger

One single giving the finger

One classic Vs

One old man with crossed arms resigned to the situation

One wee kid feeling sad

Well played Steven McLean

😂 Brilliant photo 

1 hour ago, alicante jambo said:

This all the way. What a brilliant win last night. Still short on players and tbh the sheep are a good side. Hibs and them put away within a few days hopefully our luck has changed. Now st mirren fall into hate category lets smash these bas---ds.

Yep 👍 

8 hours ago, sadj said:

No wonder Uche was burst, when Keena scored the last penalty he (Uche) ran to the penalty box with Michael Smith on his back:laugh:

36 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

No wonder Uche was burst, when Keena scored the last penalty he (Uche) ran to the penalty box with Michael Smith on his back:laugh:

Haha i missed that in the bedlam. Superb