• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Sagan

• Marvin

• pettigrewsstylist

1 minute ago, Sagan said:

Spit on a stranger.. you should change your name. 

Why should he?

Try and answer in English, please.

9 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Can't see clean sheet for either team tonight, so I'll go for 2-2 and penalties, Clare slotting the winning penalty away to the anger of almost everyone on the Sean Clare thread.

Close. Maybe pushing my luck with the Clare thing 😄.

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

if you Google... “drooling JKB reprobate” they all come up. 

You really are obsessed with me eh. Unlike you I was driving home from the game. 

Move said it a million times I don’t disappear and call the games as I see them. 

That was a brilliant end to the game for us but the tactics again were atrocious and I stand by what I said at half time. 

Anybody think they could pick the team team for Saturday as I haven’t a clue what our great Manager and his boot room will do next!!! 

Just now, Morgan said:

Why should he?

Try and answer in English, please.

His name is spit on a stranger..... 

And you're pulling me up!

Get Ann on the case. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

they only went through with a deflected shot

They were lucky to win, but still dangerous going forward. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Istl will show up before some  other rabid posters. 

Mods, games like this do your job for you. 

He’s not a bad lad really. Talks some pish and it’s weird he’s here so often, relatively fair poster IMO. 

Fozzyonthefence

How many did Joel save?

Disappointing we didn’t get Hibs in semi but at least avoids another Hampden v Murrayfield debate.  Or does it - do we potentially have the same problem as last year or are the semis on a non European weekend this time?

2 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

What date is the semi? 

:jambobanana:

Hopefully not after a Europa league week. Can see some logistical problems with Celtic and Rangers both needing the same rest periods. Sure the Spfl will know how to best handle such a situation... 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, rick witter said:

You really are obsessed with me eh. Unlike you I was driving home from the game. 

Move said it a million times I don’t disappear and call the games as I see them. 

That was a brilliant end to the game for us but the tactics again were atrocious and I stand by what I said at half time. 

Anybody think they could pick the team team for Saturday as I haven’t a clue what our great Manager and his boot room will do next!!! 

If our tactics were atrocious, Aberdeen would have hammered us so stop talking pish. 

Fantastic to go through and that is undoubtedly the most unlikely shoot out I've ever seen us involved in. Really didn't deserve to lose and got the rub of the green that deserted us at Pittodrie first game of the season. A great night in the end. 

3 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Can't you say anything positive? What's wrong with you? I've lost count how many semi finals CL has got us to. What's the point in posting if you're not going to balance your arguments? 

Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

Can't you say anything positive? What's wrong with you? I've lost count how many semi finals CL has got us to.

How many has he won in the final??????????

5 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

What date is the semi? 

November 2/3. No Europa League the week before so no repeat of last year's nonsense. Septic & Dangers will both get to play their Semis at home as usual 👍

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

I came in at two right after (p)rick.

Think you’re big enough to take the silver? 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

If our tactics were atrocious, Aberdeen would have hammered us so stop talking pish. 

Aberdeen are pish though - Livi should’ve have pumped them on Saturday.  3rd place is up for grabs for anyone that can go on a good run.  Mind you Aberdeen have looked pish at the start of the previous 2 seasons too and finished 2nd and 3rd iirc.

The Future's Maroon
1 minute ago, Whatever said:

All about the result and tonight we’re heading to another semi final.

We can beat Rangers.

Exactly 👍

Just now, allyby said:

Och away with you. You must be so much fun at parties. :)

8 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

What date is the semi? 

Weekend of 2/3 November 

both the ersecheeks due to players in Europe on the 6th. 

Edited by gjcc

10 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

2 games whilst I’ve been on hols,  won em both and come from behind twice. Superb 

Well sorry mate... I hope you're with Thomas Cook... 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, SwindonJambo said:

November 2/3. No Europa League the week before so no repeat of last year's nonsense. Septic & Dangers will both get to play their Semis at home as usual 👍

You mean the SPFL actually learnt a lesson from last year’s shambles?  Surely not!  Or more likely they just got lucky.

Love getting one over the wife by beating the mutton munchers.

Really want to stop this horrible run we are on against the currant buns. Think we’ve lost 6/7 in a row against them. The LC semi would be a great time to stop the rot! 🇱🇻

Guest ToqueJambo
16 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Tactics were spot on. We took the game to Aberdeen from the first few seconds. This got the home crowd on our side and got Tynecastle rocking during an excellent opening period. We then gifted them two goals, especially the second, that were nothing to do with the way we played. The tactics to draw level were also spot on when pushing Halkett up, likewise the choice of penalty takers although the players may have decided that themselves. Aberdeen have some decent players but we restricted them to very few clear chances.

Starting selection was also spot on. The one change he made from Sunday resulted in our opening goal, and one of the subs scored the winning penalty. Great performance all round and very entertaining cup tie.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Spitonastranger
15 minutes ago, Sagan said:

His name is spit on a stranger..... 

And you're pulling me up!

Get Ann on the case. 

Its named after a song tubeface

All roads lead to Gorgie

I was thinking if this goes to pens we will probably **** it up. Shouldn't have worried as we showed cool heads when it mattered most. 

Now let's really get going in the League and with two hard fought wins under our belts the confidence should be getting there now!

17 minutes ago, allyby said:

Who cares? I presume you just look at the result and just blame the manager. No balance? 

Edited by Roxy Hearts