Gary Locke

dougal

1 minute ago, jake said:

That's possible if you believe the infinity theory.

Mathematically sound.

Mathematics and me don’t go well together , i can count weight plates and can add 2+2 but thats about it. I’ll stick with Terry Pratchett’s discworld for my guessing if it could exist or not. I’m prob wrong but i’d of thought a disc shape/flat planet would be pulled out from orbit of the sun due to its shape though

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• sadj

• Coburg Hearts

• AJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

All fell apart after that, and the towel was tossed in. 

I think we all thought the game was up after that. Who knows what might have happened had we held on.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Why can we talk and dogs can't. Who made up words. How does a helicopter fly. Why can a bird fly and I can't. 

Questions questions 

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Giving this a bit more thought. Do emperor penguins live on top of a wall that circles the disc? 

Now thats a good question , maybe they use mind control on us in order to stop us realising they are in control of the world and instead of us knowing they are evil aliens we think they are cute and adorable. By using this mind control they then stop us from visiting the wall and escaping to the realms beyond the wall

highlandjambo3
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Giving this a bit more thought. Do emperor penguins live on top of a wall that circles the disc? 

I take it before NASA was formed and guarding the ice rim that all us minions were just climbing up, you know to get a better view, and falling off?........

Wonder where we were landing?

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, dougal said:

Apologies if this has been posted already. 

Heard today from a guy at work who has some connections within Scottish football that Gary Locke has been sounded out to replace Levein as the next manager.  The guy at my work has been right about things more than he's been wrong and so if this is correct it would be in my opinion a very underwhelming decision and seems to point at Levein going back to just DoF. 

Just wondered if anyone else had heard this??

Inform us, what else was your “mate” right about? 

Interesting you you start a thread then completely disappear after your initial drivel. 

JKB is absolutely reeking of methadone these days. Surely time for some cleaning up. 

Not got a clue, but I sure hope Ryo ain't reading this thread. haha

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Why can we talk and dogs can't. Who made up words. How does a helicopter fly. Why can a bird fly and I can't. 

Questions questions 

My dog talks...So no idea why you think they can’t 🤔 Birds can’t fly its an illusion created by Nasa which is actually been established since aliens first visited the planet in the times of the transformers and terrahawks

1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Off topic a bit and, just for a wee laugh, some flat earth golden nuggets below:

1.  The leading flat-earther theoryholds that Earth is a disc with the Arctic Circle in the center and Antarctica, a 150-foot-tall wall of ice, around the rim. NASA employees, they say, guard this ice wall to prevent people from climbing over and falling off the disc.

2.  Earth's gravity is an illusion, they say. Objects do not accelerate downward; instead, the disc of Earth accelerates upward at 32 feet per second.

3.  Flat-earthers believe photos of the globe are photoshopped; GPS devices are rigged to make airplane pilots think they are flying in straight lines around a sphere when they are actually flying in circles above a disc.

hours of endless reading fun with these trumpets actually believing this to be true (quite scary actually).

Wacky is artistic I find it humurous a lot of effort has went into it.

I used to hope Earth was a space craft. Space object is as cool

Just now, sadj said:

Mathematics and me don’t go well together , i can count weight plates and can add 2+2 but thats about it. I’ll stick with Terry Pratchett’s discworld for my guessing if it could exist or not. I’m prob wrong but i’d of thought a disc shape/flat planet would be pulled out from orbit of the sun due to its shape though

Sounds right.

I've not got a clue either but I love all those multi universe occupying the same space and time theories.

I could be scoring for Hearts as we speak 😃

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

True.

i threw a sherbert flying saucer into a mild breeze just yesterday, it was reported flying through Connecticut just after 6am today. Heading south to NY as we speak. I’m terrified of the carnage I may have caused. 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Questions questions 

The lack of lips is what prevents them from articulating sounds the way we do. That and a big flappy tongue. They can make sounds that sound a bit like human words though sometimes... bit like parrots and crows can.

5 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I take it before NASA was formed and guarding the ice rim that all us minions were just climbing up, you know to get a better view, and falling off?........

Wonder where we were landing?

Lanarkshire. *shudder*

1 minute ago, jake said:

Sounds right.

I've not got a clue either but I love all those multi universe occupying the same space and time theories.

In my universe you score 3 goals per minute against vermin on Sunday. Your so fantastic your the only player we need. The Full Hearts support are cloned from your DNA 

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Inform us, what else was your “mate” right about? 

Interesting you you start a thread then completely disappear after your initial drivel. 

JKB is absolutely reeking of methadone these days. Surely time for some cleaning up. 

He was right about McLeish getting and losing the Scotland job. Also mentioned thst Rangers were after Steven Gerrard, also that Lafferty was going to Rangers before it had been reported in any press. Also mentioned that Lennon was to be given temporary job at Celtic when Rodgers left.  

I'm only passing on what he'd heard, I've not said it's going to happen. Just what was passed on to me. If it's wrong then so be it, and truthfully I'll be happy because I'm not interested in Locke taking over. If it's right, well there will be bigger problems to deal with.

The lack of lips is what prevents them from articulating sounds the way we do. That and a big flappy tongue. They can make sounds that sound a bit like human words though sometimes... bit like parrots and crows can.

I tried to say that pretending had no lips

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

He got off to a great start beating Aberdeen at home in the league cup. All downhill from there. 

You younger fans have better memories than me. haha (though I can still reel off the team that won the cup in '56 in just under 3 seconds)

been here before
2 minutes ago, dougal said:

He was right about McLeish getting and losing the Scotland job. Also mentioned thst Rangers were after Steven Gerrard, also that Lafferty was going to Rangers before it had been reported in any press. Also mentioned that Lennon was to be given temporary job at Celtic when Rodgers left.  

There's polar bears chasing penguins along the ice wall that surrounds the earth who could have told you each and evrey one of those things would happen.

Each of them were worse kept secrets than the other.

3 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

In my universe you score 3 goals per minute against vermin on Sunday. Your so fantastic your the only player we need. The Full Hearts support are cloned from your DNA 

Sounds barry

2 minutes ago, jake said:

Sounds barry

Take it I'm an arsehole in all  your multi universes. Story of my week

Edited by AJAMBO

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, dougal said:

I'm only passing on what he'd heard, I've not said it's going to happen. Just what was passed on to me. If it's wrong then so be it, and truthfully I'll be happy because I'm not interested in Locke taking over. If it's right, well there will be bigger problems to deal with.

TBF pretty much everyone who has ever heard of Scottish football could’ve came up with that lot. 

13 minutes ago, jake said:

Sounds right.

Aye infinite universes where each choice in life leads off to another is an awesome theory

So Budge sacked Gary Locke as he didn't fit into Levein's blueprint and she's now going to sack Levein and replace him with Gary Locke.

Sounds about right 👍

21 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Questions questions 

How come if you eat a sausage it comes out as a shite, but if you eat a shite it doesn’t come out as a sausage?🤨

Just now, jake said:

The only arseholes are hibbys mate.

True

I thought I may of got a reply towards me as plying the footballing arts Sunday easter road for Hearts  in your multi dimensional universe

5 minutes ago, westbow said:

How come if you eat a sausage it comes out as a shite, but if you eat a shite it doesn’t come out as a sausage?🤨

Comes out as a sausage shaped shite. Try saying it while pretending you've no lips. Its a distraction

20 minutes ago, Sagan said:

"we tried, we failed, here Gary, have your old job back"

"Hi Gary, you did a great job of losing the League Cup Final, getting us relegated, nearly getting Kilmarnock relegated, and doing your best to get Raith relegated. You're just the man to turn this around for us..."

37 minutes ago, jake said:

Its mathematically possible.

I will concede that it is mathematically possible for another world to exist that is flat with penguins lining a gigantic ice wall around its perimeter. That wouldn’t be this world though, that much is apparent from the very name of the theory: ‘Many Worlds Interpretation’. 👍

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I think there is even a sect amongst these ridiculous simpletons who believe there is no such place as Australia. Now there are times when I'd like that to be true tbf... but... y'know... it's not.

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Books also say Jesus existed

does that make it real?

Every chance he did exist. Just that he wasn’t the son of an alien...

I meant reference books, not story books. Non-fiction section is what you are looking for my man. A whole world of knowledge awaits your famished young mind. 😋

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

chester copperpot

So, Anne came out this week and publicly backed Levein, yet behind the scenes she sneakily asked Lockey to be manager.

Sounds legit 😂

been here before
38 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

does that make it real?

Why wasnt Jesus born in Hamilton?

They couldnt find 3 wise men and a virgin.

Edited by been here before

If CL goes back to DOF then no ‘outside’ manager worth his/her salt in this world will work beneath him, ergo the next manager has to come from the ‘hearts family’.

Entirely plausible that GL could be the next one in the canon.......

40 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

does that make it real?

Holy mother of jesus.....

you are at it , clearly  @Icon of Symmetry didn’t mean fiction 😏

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Why wasnt Jesus born in Hamilton?

They couldnt find 3 wise men and a virgin.

Brilliant 😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, Morgan said:

No?

Back to the drawing board for me then.  Darn it.

😂😂 

1F66D294-1767-4FA4-84E3-31C5090B0918.jpeg

Edited by sadj

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Education. You can't beat it :)