Gary Locke

dougal

Apologies if this has been posted already. 

Heard today from a guy at work who has some connections within Scottish football that Gary Locke has been sounded out to replace Levein as the next manager.  The guy at my work has been right about things more than he's been wrong and so if this is correct it would be in my opinion a very underwhelming decision and seems to point at Levein going back to just DoF. 

Just wondered if anyone else had heard this??

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• sadj

• Coburg Hearts

• AJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, dougal said:

Heard today from a guy at work who has some connections within Scottish football that Gary Locke has been sounded out to replace Levein as the next manager.  The guy at my work has been right about things more than he's been wrong and so if this is correct it would be in my opinion a very underwhelming decision and seems to point at Levein going back to just DoF. 

Mate,

the only good thing about this post is your avatar!

Italian Lambretta
1 minute ago, dougal said:

Aye just spoke to Gary he'll be in the dugout on sunday 😂

2 minutes ago, dougal said:

3 minutes ago, dougal said:

:rofl: 

If Locke was given the job, genuine fans would think it was a good appointment. 

Edited by Lemongrab
Bloody predictive text.

Seymour M Hersh
10 minutes ago, dougal said:

th.jpeg

Big Slim Stylee
18 minutes ago, dougal said:

😀😀😀 

MarkDevriesScores4

Obviously not true. Ann just told the “genuine” fans that no one has been approached with regards to the role and Craig is bombproof for the foreseeable future.

Nothing against Gary but **** that.

JJ  Robbo Kirk would be a start. Gary Locke would be the guy gets the squad fired up and talking their ears off instilling the Hearts way into training / match day warming up and cooling off

32 minutes ago, dougal said:

Well he is wrong this time 

been here before
40 minutes ago, dougal said:

Dont listen to the naysayers. I was out on my magic scooter today and nipped into the the shop. As I was standing in the queue for a tin of magic beans there were 2 purple seahorses behind me saying the same thing.

If the seahorses know about it then the ITK pixies must have been talking so it must be true. And to make it doubly true Im going to write fact in capital letters as that cant be argued with.

FACT.

Edited by been here before

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, NB GIN said:

Well he is wrong this time 

It’s so outside the realms of possibility that it more than cancels out all the right guesses he may or may not have made.

Just now, Jim Panzee said:

very amusing...

if that happened, who on earth are we going to replace for GL's current  role tottering about hospitality on the pish?!

I’ll do it for the right price 

15 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I wouldn't rule anything out with our current owner and manager.

Our current manager will almost certainly rule out GL gaining a promotion. 😎

No love lost on both sides.

37 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Nah I read on here that Neil mccann has been hired again. A sure thing. 

Twice we’ve read that , Daza and Inch both exclusives 4/5months apart

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Dont listen to the naysayers. I was out on my magic scooter today and nipped into the the shop. As I was standing in the queue for a tin of magic beans there were 2 purple seahorses behind me saying the same thing.

If the seahorses know about it then the ITK pixies must have been talking so it must be true. And to make it doubly true Im going to write fact in capital letters as that cant be argued with.

FACT.

WAR...........between naysayers and pixies. 

31 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yes.

Then if 5 years time Craig Levein will be appointed. 

Via John McGlynn and Steven Frail. 

In 10 years we go back to Anatoly Korobochka. 

As long as it doesn't go as far back as Tony Ford. :smile:

AlphonseCapone

Used to be that you simply had shite posts. Now there's a proper scale of shiteness.

Edited by AlphonseCapone

45 minutes ago, dougal said:

:rofl:

1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

As long as it doesn't go as far back as Tony Ford. :smile:

Two Tony ford mentions in a few days on here that has to be unusual 😂

45 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Not heard that but, I did hear that some folk think the earth is flat as well............but we know it isn’t 

Want a bet ?🤓

39 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

If Locke was given the job, genuine fans would think it was a good appointment. 

you really smell like dog buns

11 minutes ago, sadj said:

Two Tony ford mentions in a few days on here that has to be unusual 😂

Maybe an indication that, no matter how bad things are, they could be worse. haha

50 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

Nothing against Gary but **** that.

JJ  Robbo Kirk would be a start. Gary Locke would be the guy gets the squad fired up and talking their ears off instilling the Hearts way into training / match day warming up and cooling off

Nope nope nope shoehorning in past players and fans favourites is not forward thinking. It buys them probably an extra 12 months to think of some other past player we’ve not tried if it goes tits up