Ann Budge Statement today ( edited )

mitch41

Big Slim Stylee
23 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Is there another owner around who cleanses the support and is almost at her goal of selective;y hand picking them?

Working Class - that will be right

Single lads - that will be right

Fans who shout abuse - that will be right

Fans who have said something offensive in their life - that will be right

Fans who have had a wee pre-match swally that will be right

You really are a sad and pathetic man. I’m sorry life didn’t work out for you. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Spellczech

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Is there another owner around who cleanses the support and is almost at her goal of selective;y hand picking them?

You slaver some shite when you get going.

Iv'e even been arrested in my younger years!

Apart from single, I'm all that and have been more than that.

I'm still classed a s genuine fan by our Ann tho.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You slaver some shite when you get going.

Iv'e even been arrested in my younger years!

Apart from single, I'm all that and have been more than that.

I'm still classed a s genuine fan by our Ann tho.

I assume you were single once? :cornette:

1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

Weir will be discredited soon enough. 

By page 24 he'll be Craig Levein and Ann's illegitimate love child being paid a wage to write made up stories for the red tops. 

Offered a job. Jobs for the boys. Nepotism. Craig’s puppet. 

MarkDevriesScores4
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Not sure I should copy and paste but the gist of it is that she wants no truck with the reprobates who are writing graffiti etc. which is completely fair. From the tone of it, she's extremely pissed off at how things are going.

Oh, and most importantly, disagreeing with her does not mean you are not a genuine fan.

As I say, I wasn't the first to ask.

Maybe someone needs to read over her club statements in future prior to her punching the send button in that case because her wording gave an altogether different position.

I trust she’s learned to not alienate fans in future and will think about how she addresses genuine fans.

Edited by MarkDevriesScores4

11 minutes ago, jamboj said:

You've become a parody of yourself. You're the kickback version of Chick Young ffs. 

More a Ewen Gammonman imo.

Bazzas right boot
49 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Unless you support her and Craig’s plan, it’s abundantly clear she sees you not as a genuine hearts fan. So that covers the majority of us

Nah, if you take it as that you are looking to be offended tbh. 

MarkDevriesScores4
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, if you take it as that you are looking to be offended tbh. 

That’s who she has addressed her message to though. How are you struggling to understand that?

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Shut up slaver 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

That’s who she has addressed her message to though. How are you struggling to understand that?

Nah, for me she was addressing it at

The harpies over the past 12 +months. 

The bigots. 

The racists. 

The folk that hope our stand falls down. 

The folk that post vile stuff on line. 

The rocket that was spray painting all about town. 

If you fall into these categories then likely she doesn't want you at Tynecastle. 

Even rangers are banning arseholes now tbh. 

If you're a normal person who can act in a normal way, you may protest, you may be fickle, you may be angry but you are what she meant by a genuine Hearts fan. 

If you taken offence you Likley fall into a category(s) above or just looking to take offence over nothing. 

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Perhaps. Getting it from the horse's mouth was better than the endless speculation though.

Never doubted her intentions. Perhaps her wording might just have been a bit better. However now that it’s been cleared up onward and upwards to Sunday. FTH.

35 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Did you read Geoff’s post?

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I also received a stock response to an enquiry. I don’t know if it was the same one as Geoff received, but I wasn’t terribly impressed with it. Worse than the original statement in parts, actually. It might be in the common interest to post it up here as it seems it’s not addressed to any one individual, but I’ll let you decide if you think it’s appropriate.

MarkDevriesScores4
18 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The stock response the office sent out? The one where she says that she didn’t mean “genuine” fans to be taken in the way she worded it? Yeah. I read that

12 minutes ago, leginten said:

I also received a stock response to an enquiry. I don’t know if it was the same one as Geoff received, but I wasn’t terribly impressed with it. Worse than the original statement in parts, actually. It might be in the common interest to post it up here as it seems it’s not addressed to any one individual, but I’ll let you decide if you think it’s appropriate.

You’re call unless there is any personal  info in it. 

5 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

The stock response the office sent out? The one where she says that she didn’t mean “genuine” fans to be taken in the way she worded it? Yeah. I read that

Yes, the opening part was almost comical. Error compounded.

7 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Fair enough. Didn’t know there was a ‘stock response’. I assume it said ‘meant rather than ‘worded’? 😄

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You’re call unless there is any personal  info in it. 

Hi ******

Mrs Budge has asked that we forward an extract from a response that she sent to another supporter who also questioned the use of the term “ genuine supporter”.

“Good morning

I too have read and reread my statement and wondered why so many genuine supporters have taken offence at my use of that term.  

While I knew that everything I said in any statement would be ridiculed and picked over, I nonetheless decided you and others like you needed some insight into why the Board is backing the manager.  At no point did I expect you to agree/accept my reasoning.  Most definitively, at no point have I ever suggested that anyone who does not agree with me is a less than a genuine supporter.

You and people like you are precisely the people to whom I refer as genuine supporters. The distinction I was trying to draw was between you and the keyboard warriors who send me hate mail, personal threats, etc, etc.  They are free to disagree with me, but I have no desire to communicate in any way with those who post such messages as Hang Ann Budge, let’s hope her face gets smashed, can’t wait to dance on her grave, etc, etc.  Such comments do not, in my opinion, have anything to do with football and do not reflect the genuine passion I know is felt by what I refer to as genuine Hearts supporters.

My conclusion in terms of why offence has been taken by so many is  quite simply that there is currently a desire/need to find fault with everything I say or do.  That is your right.

To conclude....you are clearly an example of the genuine supporter to whom I addressed my comments and I completely acknowledge your right to hold your own views.  I won’t ask you or any other supporter to afford me the same courtesy. 

Ann Budge”

2 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

Ann doesn't give a shit what I say so she getting ignored by me. No more smiles and happy hiya's from me. Couldn't care what Ann says in her reports . 

:cornette_dog:

2 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

Can I be banned for saying that or is it my wonkey jamoji ?

Sorry, just the thought of smiles and happy hiya’s not happening. 

18 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Beat the flumps he’s back in lose then what? Does anybody want to lose just so he goes.

No. 

A win then move onto next game.

I'm going as I've a feeling this is going to be sensational from us Hearts fans. Don't care who is in the side or dug out. I'm all for Rab Jim and banter

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, for me she was addressing it at

The harpies over the past 12 +months. 

The bigots. 

The racists. 

The folk that hope our stand falls down. 

The folk that post vile stuff on line. 

The rocket that was spray painting all about town. 

If you fall into these categories then likely she doesn't want you at Tynecastle. 

Even rangers are banning arseholes now tbh. 

If you're a normal person who can act in a normal way, you may protest, you may be fickle, you may be angry but you are what she meant by a genuine Hearts fan. 

If you taken offence you Likley fall into a category(s) above or just looking to take offence over nothing. 

What category do I fit into or you any of us. Why not do a poll instead of badgering Hearts fans who have melted brains with all sorts of Jamoji issues. Ever tried being there for your fellow Jambo ?

Adam_the_legend
50 minutes ago, leginten said:

Hi ******

Mrs Budge has asked that we forward an extract from a response that she sent to another supporter who also questioned the use of the term “ genuine supporter”.

“Good morning

I too have read and reread my statement and wondered why so many genuine supporters have taken offence at my use of that term.  

While I knew that everything I said in any statement would be ridiculed and picked over, I nonetheless decided you and others like you needed some insight into why the Board is backing the manager.  At no point did I expect you to agree/accept my reasoning.  Most definitively, at no point have I ever suggested that anyone who does not agree with me is a less than a genuine supporter.

You and people like you are precisely the people to whom I refer as genuine supporters. The distinction I was trying to draw was between you and the keyboard warriors who send me hate mail, personal threats, etc, etc.  They are free to disagree with me, but I have no desire to communicate in any way with those who post such messages as Hang Ann Budge, let’s hope her face gets smashed, can’t wait to dance on her grave, etc, etc.  Such comments do not, in my opinion, have anything to do with football and do not reflect the genuine passion I know is felt by what I refer to as genuine Hearts supporters.

My conclusion in terms of why offence has been taken by so many is  quite simply that there is currently a desire/need to find fault with everything I say or do.  That is your right.

To conclude....you are clearly an example of the genuine supporter to whom I addressed my comments and I completely acknowledge your right to hold your own views.  I won’t ask you or any other supporter to afford me the same courtesy. 

Ann Budge”

Whilst I don’t condone any mistreatment of anyone, especially not AB, surely she needs to rise above such things in her position and certainly not let it affect her when communicating with the broader support. There are rockets rockets in every walk of life, even our support, I’m surprised she lets them get to her like that. 

Just now, Adam_the_legend said:

Whilst I don’t condone any mistreatment of anyone, especially not AB, surely she needs to rise above such things in her position and certainly not let it affect her when communicating with the broader support. There are rockets rockets in every walk of life, even our support, I’m surprised she lets them get to her like that. 

Yes. She should be passing the hate stuff to the police and hopefully the morons face consequences. Absolutely unacceptable. As it would be for any club owner who receives that kind of stuff. 

But: she apparently doesn’t understand that she botched her address to the fans and was responsible for antagonising people. Furthermore, there are a few fairly revealing sentences in there which reach almost Romanov-statement levels of paranoia. Revealing in the sense that she’s obviously not coping at all well with the pressure. Not the words of a clear-headed, clear-thinking leader.

My conclusion in terms of why offence has been taken by so many is  quite simply that there is currently a desire/need to find fault with everything I say or do.

Adam_the_legend
5 minutes ago, leginten said:

Yes. She should be passing the hate stuff to the police and hopefully the morons face consequences. Absolutely unacceptable. As it would be for any club owner who receives that kind of stuff. 

But: she apparently doesn’t understand that she botched her address to the fans and was responsible for antagonising people. Furthermore, there are a few fairly revealing sentences in there which reach almost Romanov-statement levels of paranoia. Revealing in the sense that she’s obviously not coping at all well with the pressure. Not the words of a clear-headed, clear-thinking leader.

Yeh, I was going to touch on that but I feel bad for her. She needs to understand that from the vast majority of supporters there is no need to find fault with everything she does. There’s ONE thing she needs to remedy, she’s doing a pretty good job at everything else. Wish she could see that. 

1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

1 hour ago, leginten said:

Yes, the opening part was almost comical. Error compounded.

Where does it say that?

5 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

great stuff.

Thanks 

It was an idiotic thing for anyone to do and there is no reason or excuse for it. Said the same thing when it happened to popcorn teeth.

Don’t like the man one little bit but wishing death on someone is the lowest of the low. Should have chose my words better and as much as I think AB has things to answer for right now she doesn’t deserve any of that along with anyone else 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, AJAMBO said:

What category do I fit into or you any of us. Why not do a poll instead of badgering Hearts fans who have melted brains with all sorts of Jamoji issues. Ever tried being there for your fellow Jambo ?

A lot of my fellow jambos on here call me vermin, rat, arsehole etc so they can ram it tbh. 

Always got my  genuine fans back or any any other genuine nice humans back  tbh. 

I'm there for the team tho, happy clapping and saving my abuse and sweary words for the other team. 

👍

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

A lot of my fellow jambos on here call me vermin, rat, arsehole etc so they can ram it tbh. 

Always got my  genuine fans back or any any other genuine nice humans back  tbh. 

I'm there for the team tho, happy clapping and saving my abuse and sweary words for the other team. 

👍

Having a sad week too its a time for the Gorgie Boys to make an appearence. Thanks for being honest

There are genuine fans of the club that can be anti-social, near sociopaths with a completely voluntary absence of any moral compass. it's how to accommodate them rather than beat them with a stick

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

There are genuine fans of the club that can be anti-social, near sociopaths with a completely voluntary absence of any moral compass. it's how to accommodate them rather than beat them with a stick

Would rather not have them associated with us at all to be honest and neither would Ann 

1 hour ago, Whatever said:

My conclusion in terms of why offence has been taken by so many is  quite simply that there is currently a desire/need to find fault with everything I say or do.

Who are you why would anyone here care what's said on a forum 

I try to empty my Hearts Woe's here . I don't look for much I do enjoy nostalgia I'm a cracked gem with a life of Hearts struggles with success down the line as why I follow Hearts. It was always the support the travel that attracted me I fell for the struggle more than the win. I can't see me changing 

12 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

Who are you why would anyone here care what's said on a forum 

I try to empty my Hearts Woe's here . I don't look for much I do enjoy nostalgia I'm a cracked gem with a life of Hearts struggles with success down the line as why I follow Hearts. It was always the support the travel that attracted me I fell for the struggle more than the win. I can't see me changing